Review of Watches-Swiss

Tel: 212-226-2548
MarkTimeNY@gmail.com

emio2
11/2/17

Today, I received a wonderful GUCCI watch it packing was very sturdy and good.
And when I opened the watch 's box, the watch was already set to Hawaii time ... wow! what a wonderful thought, I am very appreciate to marc who shop owner.
When I ordered the watch at the store, I waited for one month because there was no stock in the shop, but the watch was really beautiful, I think that it was worth waiting for one month.
Actually I ordered this watch for Christmas gift to my husband but I can not wait till Christmas so I will give this watch to him now...Because this watch is too much beautiful!!!
Also I will be back Watches-Swiss again in my future!!
Thank you very much!!

Response from Marc R., Watches-Swiss Representative
Thank you very much for your 5 star review. Yes, the Gucci watch you ordered is beautiful and unique. Your husband should enjoy wearing it as much as you enjoyed buying it for him. Thanks again.
farkasj1
8/5/17

I needed a watch for a gift . The model i like was not in stock . I called Marc Watches-Swiss (watches-swiss.com) . I ask if he can find one for me. after some research he find one and called me back. This happened Monday . I placed an order Tuesday 12/am and i got the watch Thursday . He is ultra professional. i'll do business in the future for sure .

Response from Marc R., Watches-Swiss Representative
Thank you so much for the 5 Star review. We have been selling watches since December 1982. Along the way, we have developed a lot of sources. So very often, we can find the watches that nobody else can, even if they are discontinued or not available elsewhere!
bobr121
7/26/17

Just received my Shinola watch from Mark-Time with all expectations exceeded regarding personal service representation and pricing. Extremely impressed as a mid-westerner buying a high end on-line jewelry item from a New Yorker LOL

Response from Marc R., Watches-Swiss Representative
Hi Bob - Thanks for the nice review. I am happy you liked our service and our price. I do believe we have the best price anywhere on Shinola watches.
dans225
7/9/17

I found the watch i was looking for. I called Marc personally to his business and he informed me of all the information. I made the purchase and was told the Watch would be arriving to his location within 2 weeks from Europe. The moment he received it, he shipped it out to me .. and i received the watch in 1 day. Marc is professional and patient. Considering that I kept emailing him and calling him multiple times, he was always so kind and nice to inform me of updates.

Thank you for being so professional Marc. I will always purchase from you again.

Response from Marc R., Watches-Swiss Representative
Hi Dan - thank you very much for the complimentary review.
jeremyw45
7/8/17

I have only very positive things to say about Marc at Mark Time Watches (Watches-Swiss.com). The guy was completely honest, prompt and efficient with my purchase of a Ball Engineer II Volcano. This is a new model for Ball but Marc located the very watch I wanted. Watches are a very personal item in ones life. They are close to the body and they are looked at many times every day of ones life. They also have to look after us as we rely on them to give us accurate information. The purchase of such an item is, in my opinion, an experience which should be enjoyable and yet be memorable for the right reasons. Marc gave me the confidence to send funds across continents and provided the trust and faith that all would be conducted in total transparency. I also saved at least $600 over the nearest quote for the same watch. Do not have any doubts about Marc or his company. They are sound.

Response from Marc R., Watches-Swiss Representative
HI Jeremy - Thanks a lot for the 5 star review. We do try to put our customers first!
liamn8
6/19/17

Here I am online again shopping for a replacement watch for my mom. She wants the same style Omega Constellation with mother of pearl dial, diamond bezel and hour markers that I bought online with Marc for her more than 10 years ago. So impressed with his competitive pricing, excellent service and timely delivery as promised, I tried to recall his website name. After searching my inbox, I am so glad that I can find our exchange emails. I am so happy that this time again his price is the lowest I can find online. Using the chat feature in his website few times to find out more details about the watch, I am so glad to have a chance to chat with Marc again. He is very resourceful and helpful with details and comparison between models. Grateful for his suggestions on different watches on sale with similar features & value but more saving, my mom still wants the Omega that she won't change her mind. After placing the order, we periodically receive an update email from Marc on the order. I received an email from Marc the date he shipped it out. Two days later, it is delivered in Fedex box. Big thanks for the way they package it two times in two different boxes. The luxury watch comes in perfect shape as expected. All the packages/boxes, manual, price tag, certificate from Omega are there and perfect condition just like you will buy it at the mall. My mom is so happy and so am I. Thank you for your excellent job and service! I would highly recommend his service to all of you. Best price, great service, thoughtful shipping and trust worthy Seller. Best wishes to your business, Marc!

Response from Marc R., Watches-Swiss Representative
Hi Liam - It is always satisfying when an old customer comes back and purchases again. Thank you for the 5 star review
mitchells26
1/28/17

I have been dealing with this man for many years. I have purchased many Swiss luxury high end watches and have been super happy with the service, honesty and incredible prices. Look no further. He has saved me many thousands of dollars.

Response from Marc R., Watches-Swiss Representative
Hi Mitch - Thanks for the very nice review and for all the watches you have purchased from me over the years.
tommya20
10/13/16

I traded emails and conversed with Marc a good few times before placing my order. He gave me all the details I needed and was able to deliver within a tight time frame. I had priced out my Omega Globemaster in over 5 countries and Marc's price beat them all. The watch came with all the certifications and presented in the classic Omega box - all exactly as I had expected and seen in Omega retail stores. Marc kept me informed throughout the entire process. The entire experience was well above expectations and I'll certainly be a repeat customer. Best wishes Marc!

Response from Marc R., Watches-Swiss Representative
Hi Thomas - Thanks very much for the complimentary review. Nice to know we had the best price in 5 countries!
billyp31
10/9/16

I highly recommend Watches-Swiss.com. Watch was exactly as described and the customer service was excellent.

williamr112
8/23/16

I can not say enough great things about Marc and Watches-Swiss. From early in my search for a timepiece for my wife until delivery, I couldn't have been happier. Marc worked with me as my situation was unique, and Watches-Swiss came through better than I could have imagined! They are very clear in how the process works, and maintain great communication throughout the entire process. I look forward to purchasing many more timepieces from them in the future!

Response from Marc R., Watches-Swiss Representative
Hi William - Thanks for the kind words. I really do appreciate it!
reginam25
8/20/16

Did a lot of investigating before purchasing my Michele watch. Watches-Swiss offered best price, excellent customer service, and free two-day Fedx shipping. Positive experience, would highly recommend them. Marc was a great communicator to my many questions.

Response from Marc R., Watches-Swiss Representative
Hi Regina - Thank you very much for the generous review!
davidg313
8/19/16

My experience with a purchase of a Ball Power Reserve Watch from owner Marc. Placed my online order on 8/07/16, followed up three days later concerning status. Marc got right back to me stating that the watch would go out for delivery on 8/11/16 and would recieve it by 8/12/16. He was correct in all manners of my transaction, Watch arrived on time stated in a Ball gift box with original retail price tag and warranty card with serial number. I have registered the watch with Ball's official website (3 year manufacture warranty). Also, I like to mention he beat all competition thats out there in terms of price. In buying my next watch I would look no further.

Thanks again,
-Dave

Response from Marc R., Watches-Swiss Representative
Hi David - Thank you so much for your kind comments. We have been selling online since Feb 2000 and we do try to keep our word.
williams491
8/12/16

Great experience working with Mark at Watches-Swiss. Great prices, manufacturers warranty for two years and an additional one year through the seller.

Tip for consumers: They will work with you.

joec171
8/7/16

Great prices - nothing beats a factory warranty - for expensive watches thats the only way I would go. Shipping is great its packed like its ready for a nuclear war and yes email response is always within 24hours.

Response from Marc R., Watches-Swiss Representative
Thank you for this review. We like to say our packaging is bullet proof but you have taken it to an entirely new level!
sitii
5/31/16

My house was broken into in April 2016. Amongst the item stolen was my favourite Fendi watch. The robbers took the watch leaving several straps behind. I was very sad. I browsed through the Internet and found Marks website. I placed an order just for the Fendi watch bezel. I got it very fast and it matches with the straps I have. I am happy again. Will definitely look at Marks for my future watch purchase again. Reasonable price too as compared to the local Fendi boutique . Thank you Mark

jonathank34
4/29/16

second time purchasing a watch form this company and again they did not disappoint. Their attention to detail, and incredible customer service and knowledge are always second to none. I am an international buyer and they make the buying process so seamless and easy. Look nowhere else if you are looking at making an investment in a watch. I will definitely be back and cannot commend them enough!!!!!

Response from Marc R., Watches-Swiss Representative
Thank you for your kind comments!
toddb29
1/18/16

I recently purchased a watch and I admit to being extremely nervous to spending a large sum of money online, especially from overseas as I am located in Australia. My experience is as follows, I purchased the watch on the Saturday. Given my nerves, I made contact with at his store almost immediately to confirm the purchase. Marc replied promptly, confirming my order and explaining that he hoped to source my watch within 10 days and that he would post straight away. 4 days later I received an auto confirmation saying that the watched had been received and despatched to Australia. I also received an email from Marc again reassuring my nerves. I had FedEx on my door Monday our time with the package. So, one week to order and receive a watch to the other side of the world. The watch itself is gorgeous, correct to what I ordered and perfect in condition and quality. Undoubtedly an authentic Tissot complete with all the normal warranties etc. Could not be happier. I know this turn around my not always be as quick dependant on the watch but I believe in credit where it's deserved. From start to finish, the whole transaction was smooth and professional and I will definetly purchase through Marc again. I know of some other negative reviewing out there, I read it myself, hence my nerves but I could not fault this business in their operation and product and would recommend them to deal with. Thank you Marc for your patience and for the gorgeous watch.

nancys123
12/19/15

Would definitely recommend this company!great pricing and great service!

Response from Marc R., Watches-Swiss Representative
Thank you Nancy, we do try our best to give you great service and great pricing. I appreciate the kind review.
fletchers8
12/17/15

Marc was expedient in his replies and search for this fantastic watch. Pricing was excellent. Shipping was fast and well packed for the journey. Highly recommended experience!

Response from Marc R., Watches-Swiss Representative
Hi Fletcher - Thank you so much for the nice review!
davids429
12/12/15

Would just like to thank Marc for outstanding service. Ordered a Rado watch for my Husbands Birthday. It arrived 4 days earlier than expected and Marc emailed us every step of the way with updates.
Thank you Marc!

Response from Marc R., Watches-Swiss Representative
Thank you very much for the positive review. I'm glad you were happy with our service. Happy Holidays!
richb34
12/1/15

First opportunity to work with Marc. After working through some initial communication issues, we were able to complete transaction. I was able to receive the exact watch I desired at an incredible price. Delivery was actually faster than I expected and the watch in impeccable condition.

I purchase a watch for my collection almost every year. I will consider Marc's services in future purchases if the item is in his inventory. That said, he was able to find this latest purchase from another vendor for me. Only detractor from overall rating was the amount of effort to overcome the initial communication lag. Once addressed, Marc was responsive and easy to work with. Well done.

Tip for consumers: Recommend utilizing Chrono24.com to avoid similar issue.

Response from Marc R., Watches-Swiss Representative
Not sure why we only got 4 stars. He got the watch we wanted at "an incredible price", "delivery was faster than expected" and the "watch was in impeccable condition" I really think we deserve 5 Stars! But, thank you anyway.
nc27
11/24/15

Marc came through for me on finding a Tissot watch for an anniversary gift that no other seller could find. He went above and beyond on the shipping to make sure my wife had it as promised. Wonderful buying experience highly recommended - old fashion customer service like it should be!

Response from Marc R., Watches-Swiss Representative
Thank you for your 5 star review. We have been selling watches since December 1982. Over the years, we have developed many good suppliers and many good contacts. If the watch you are looking for is out there, chances are we can find it for you at a great price!
denisel30
9/19/15

Marc is awesome! His customer service is outstanding! I would recommend him to anyone who is interested in purchasing a quality watch at a reasonable price. I am extremely happy with my purchase!

charlesr45
8/10/15

I purchased a high end gold watch for my wife recently and was very pleased. Both price and customer service from Marc were top notch. I will do business with him again.

vitaliyk2
8/10/15

Nice service.
Watches now in Russia, Moscow.
without any problem

Response from Marc R., Watches-Swiss Representative
Happy to hear the watches arrived safely in Moscow! Thank you for the 5 star review!

No, our watches are not from the gray market or black market. The way our website works is, when you order the watch online, we order it for you through an official, authorized dealer for that brand. All of our watches are 100% authentic and brand new. We do not sell fakes, replicas, imitations, copies, used watches, pre-owned watches, trade-ins or refurbished watches.

By Marc r.
Questions? Get answers from the Watches-Swiss staff and other customers.

Watches-Swiss?