Review of Watches-Swiss

Tel: 212-226-2548
MarkTimeNY@gmail.com

vincentl80
3/18/19

Mark did a great job to send the watch on time for my nephew's 20th birthday.
Great watch at a great price, fast and easy communication, I highly recommand this shop.

Response from Marc R., Watches-Swiss Representative
Thank you so much for the positive review. I hope your nephew enjoys his new watch. Marc
davider8
1/13/19

Order #: 187747
THE CANFIELD DAY/NIGHT 38MM
Order Date: Jan 3, 2019
Brand new with official reseller warranty

I can only speak highly of Marc of Mark Time he is very professional, kind and quickly available via email too for any clarifications on any matter will it be shippings, order etc.
I purchased a splendid watch as a gift, the watch was sold out on Shinola website and watches-swiss.com had it in stock. I was able to purchase it at a discounted price compared to retail too!!!
The watch arrived in Italy as scheduled, Marc again was very helpful to explain and help me clear my doubts about how customs work as this was my first international order.
The watch was shipped in a big box surrounded by air cushions, one of the best packagings I've seen ever! Also the inside of the watch box was packed with a different type of cushions to keep the watch in position. Courier proof.
Here below some shots, if you read bad reviews on Mark Time or watches-swiss.com they are probably talking about another person, i can't believe it.
Thank you Marc Rabinowitz for making this happen!

Response from Marc R., Watches-Swiss Representative
Hi David - Thank you for your wonderful review. Yes, we do take a lot of extra care to properly package and insure our shipments. We like to say our packing is bullet proof! (But please don't try to test that at home) Marc
donaldp144
12/19/18

Excellent purchase experience! Aside from the wide variety and excellent prices, Mark was very helpful, honest and followed the transaction and shipment until it arrived at my home. Great communication as well. Buying from Mark has been a pleasure and will do so again! Thank You Mark!

Response from Marc R., Watches-Swiss Representative
Hi Donald - Thank you for the great review. We do try to give our customers the best possible buying experience!
fernandov19
12/15/18

Mark Time has a very extensive collection of brand names. They took the time to answer my questions about product alternatives, and I felt they guided me well, entirely on the basis on my customer needs. They went out of their way to deliver my piece on a tight time table. Mark answers my calls and provided feedback throughout the process, and delivered excellent customer care. They are my only choice for buying high quality pieces.

Response from Marc R., Watches-Swiss Representative
Hi Fernando - Thank you very much. I look forward to serving you again!
marior75
12/1/18

Marc walked me through the process and assured me . it was a great deal i got from him and I'm telling everyone i know to buy from him , i purchased a great watch and couldn't be happier with dealing with Marc

Response from Marc R., Watches-Swiss Representative
Hi Mario - Thank you so much for the positive review. We really appreciate it! Marc
jeffz42
12/1/18

I checked with Marc before I ordered to make sure the watch would arrive before Christmas. He confirmed it would, and I so I placed my order on Nov 20. The beautiful ladies Longines watch just arrived on Nov 30. The watch was double boxed and had several additional pieces of padding to make sure that there would be no damage. I could not ask for more. A+++

Thank you Marc!

Response from Marc R., Watches-Swiss Representative
Hi Jeff - Thank you very much for the A+++ review. We do try to ship every order as quickly as possible and many of them come faster than indicated on the website. We like to say our packaging is bullet proof (but please don't test this at home :)) Your 5 star review is greatly appreciated.
willc101
11/16/18

I purchased a Tag Heuer from Marc. I am extremely happy with my decision to use his company. Great communication through out the whole process. Fast shipping. Great packaging. I received my watch in perfect condition. I will definitely buy from Watches-Swiss again in the future.

Response from Marc R., Watches-Swiss Representative
Hi Will - Thank you very much Will C. I appreciate your positive comments and I look forward to serving you again.
neilf58
5/23/18

Mark Time of Watches-Swiss.com is an absolute find. I had never dealt with Mark previously and was hesitant about purchasing a high end item on the internet. His communication with me was excellent - extremely prompt and most importantly honest. I emailed him regarding a certain style watch and then placed the order. He communicated with me right away about a delay in delivery and asked whether this was acceptable. Once the item was received by Mark, he notified me and then expeditiously shipped the item to me. He knew that time was crucial (it was a graduation gift for my son) and he stayed on top of my order. I would strongly recommend Mark Time without reservation to anyone in the market for a watch and hope to do business with Mark again in the future! Amazing company.

Response from Marc R., Watches-Swiss Representative
Hi Neil - Thank you so much for your glowing review!
stefans49
4/7/18

Ordered online 13 Mar NBA T0552171101700 Tissot PRC 200 Ladies Swiss Watch because, unfortunately, in Russia they were not at this point, and the representation of Tissot promised to deliver only 3 weeks( could not Wait, as it's my sister's birthday was scheduled in 11 days. The site also promised delivery 3-5 business days . Promptly issued and sent! March 20 watch was at the customs of Russia, but ...... Slowness and bureaucratic delays delayed delivery as much as for an additional 8 days (to the birthday did not hurry , but most importantly, that in principle arrived in Russia ! They say that with jewelry and watches delivery is generally problematic and often sent back ( with USPS everything went well. Mark, the owner of the site, personally communicated with me and supported in moments of doubt) I am very grateful for his support and product ! Summary-saved, even taking into account the delivery of $ 50, but most importantly received the goods, which we did not have ! Thank you, mark, very much !!! The website I recommend ! Should just order the product a little in advance ....

Response from Marc R., Watches-Swiss Representative
Hi Stefan - Thanks for taking the time to write this review. We ship to almost every country on the planet via FedEx. We love getting orders from Russia and other far away countries.
ms508
1/29/18

I've been a collector of high-end watches for almost 20 years, & this was the smoothest transaction ever. I will DEFINITELY buy from Marc again, & he's now my go-to guy for high-end imported watches. THANX, Marc!!

Response from Marc R., Watches-Swiss Representative
Thanks for writing this review and giving us 5 stars in every category. We appreciate your feedback.
emio2
11/2/17

Today, I received a wonderful GUCCI watch it packing was very sturdy and good.
And when I opened the watch 's box, the watch was already set to Hawaii time ... wow! what a wonderful thought, I am very appreciate to marc who shop owner.
When I ordered the watch at the store, I waited for one month because there was no stock in the shop, but the watch was really beautiful, I think that it was worth waiting for one month.
Actually I ordered this watch for Christmas gift to my husband but I can not wait till Christmas so I will give this watch to him now...Because this watch is too much beautiful!!!
Also I will be back Watches-Swiss again in my future!!
Thank you very much!!

Response from Marc R., Watches-Swiss Representative
Hi Emi - Thank you very much for your 5 star review. Yes, the Gucci watch you ordered is beautiful and unique. Your husband should enjoy wearing it as much as you enjoyed buying it for him. Thanks again.
farkasj1
8/5/17

I needed a watch for a gift . The model i like was not in stock . I called Marc Watches-Swiss (watches-swiss.com) . I ask if he can find one for me. after some research he find one and called me back. This happened Monday . I placed an order Tuesday 12/am and i got the watch Thursday . He is ultra professional. i'll do business in the future for sure .

Response from Marc R., Watches-Swiss Representative
Hi Farkas - Thank you so much for the 5 Star review. We have been selling watches since December 1982. Along the way, we have developed a lot of sources. So very often, we can find the watches that nobody else can, even if they are discontinued or not available elsewhere!
bobr121
7/26/17

Just received my Shinola watch from Mark-Time with all expectations exceeded regarding personal service representation and pricing. Extremely impressed as a mid-westerner buying a high end on-line jewelry item from a New Yorker LOL

Response from Marc R., Watches-Swiss Representative
Hi Bob - Thanks for the nice review. I am happy you liked our service and our price. I do believe we have the best price anywhere on Shinola watches.
dans225
7/9/17

I found the watch i was looking for. I called Marc personally to his business and he informed me of all the information. I made the purchase and was told the Watch would be arriving to his location within 2 weeks from Europe. The moment he received it, he shipped it out to me .. and i received the watch in 1 day. Marc is professional and patient. Considering that I kept emailing him and calling him multiple times, he was always so kind and nice to inform me of updates.

Thank you for being so professional Marc. I will always purchase from you again.

Response from Marc R., Watches-Swiss Representative
Hi Dan - thank you very much for the complimentary review.
jeremyw45
7/8/17

I have only very positive things to say about Marc at Mark Time Watches (Watches-Swiss.com). The guy was completely honest, prompt and efficient with my purchase of a Ball Engineer II Volcano. This is a new model for Ball but Marc located the very watch I wanted. Watches are a very personal item in ones life. They are close to the body and they are looked at many times every day of ones life. They also have to look after us as we rely on them to give us accurate information. The purchase of such an item is, in my opinion, an experience which should be enjoyable and yet be memorable for the right reasons. Marc gave me the confidence to send funds across continents and provided the trust and faith that all would be conducted in total transparency. I also saved at least $600 over the nearest quote for the same watch. Do not have any doubts about Marc or his company. They are sound.

Response from Marc R., Watches-Swiss Representative
HI Jeremy - Thanks a lot for the 5 star review. We do try to put our customers first!
liamn8
6/19/17

Here I am online again shopping for a replacement watch for my mom. She wants the same style Omega Constellation with mother of pearl dial, diamond bezel and hour markers that I bought online with Marc for her more than 10 years ago. So impressed with his competitive pricing, excellent service and timely delivery as promised, I tried to recall his website name. After searching my inbox, I am so glad that I can find our exchange emails. I am so happy that this time again his price is the lowest I can find online. Using the chat feature in his website few times to find out more details about the watch, I am so glad to have a chance to chat with Marc again. He is very resourceful and helpful with details and comparison between models. Grateful for his suggestions on different watches on sale with similar features & value but more saving, my mom still wants the Omega that she won't change her mind. After placing the order, we periodically receive an update email from Marc on the order. I received an email from Marc the date he shipped it out. Two days later, it is delivered in Fedex box. Big thanks for the way they package it two times in two different boxes. The luxury watch comes in perfect shape as expected. All the packages/boxes, manual, price tag, certificate from Omega are there and perfect condition just like you will buy it at the mall. My mom is so happy and so am I. Thank you for your excellent job and service! I would highly recommend his service to all of you. Best price, great service, thoughtful shipping and trust worthy Seller. Best wishes to your business, Marc!

Response from Marc R., Watches-Swiss Representative
Hi Liam - It is always satisfying when an old customer comes back and purchases again. Thank you for the 5 star review
mitchells26
1/28/17

I have been dealing with this man for many years. I have purchased many Swiss luxury high end watches and have been super happy with the service, honesty and incredible prices. Look no further. He has saved me many thousands of dollars.

Response from Marc R., Watches-Swiss Representative
Hi Mitch - Thanks for the very nice review and for all the watches you have purchased from me over the years.
tommya20
10/13/16

I traded emails and conversed with Marc a good few times before placing my order. He gave me all the details I needed and was able to deliver within a tight time frame. I had priced out my Omega Globemaster in over 5 countries and Marc's price beat them all. The watch came with all the certifications and presented in the classic Omega box - all exactly as I had expected and seen in Omega retail stores. Marc kept me informed throughout the entire process. The entire experience was well above expectations and I'll certainly be a repeat customer. Best wishes Marc!

Response from Marc R., Watches-Swiss Representative
Hi Thomas - Thanks very much for the complimentary review. Nice to know we had the best price in 5 countries!
billyp31
10/9/16

I highly recommend Watches-Swiss.com. Watch was exactly as described and the customer service was excellent.

williamr112
8/23/16

I can not say enough great things about Marc and Watches-Swiss. From early in my search for a timepiece for my wife until delivery, I couldn't have been happier. Marc worked with me as my situation was unique, and Watches-Swiss came through better than I could have imagined! They are very clear in how the process works, and maintain great communication throughout the entire process. I look forward to purchasing many more timepieces from them in the future!

Response from Marc R., Watches-Swiss Representative
Hi William - Thanks for the kind words. I really do appreciate it!
reginam25
8/20/16

Did a lot of investigating before purchasing my Michele watch. Watches-Swiss offered best price, excellent customer service, and free two-day Fedx shipping. Positive experience, would highly recommend them. Marc was a great communicator to my many questions.

Response from Marc R., Watches-Swiss Representative
Hi Regina - Thank you very much for the generous review!
davidg313
8/19/16

My experience with a purchase of a Ball Power Reserve Watch from owner Marc. Placed my online order on 8/07/16, followed up three days later concerning status. Marc got right back to me stating that the watch would go out for delivery on 8/11/16 and would recieve it by 8/12/16. He was correct in all manners of my transaction, Watch arrived on time stated in a Ball gift box with original retail price tag and warranty card with serial number. I have registered the watch with Ball's official website (3 year manufacture warranty). Also, I like to mention he beat all competition thats out there in terms of price. In buying my next watch I would look no further.

Thanks again,
-Dave

Response from Marc R., Watches-Swiss Representative
Hi David - Thank you so much for your kind comments. We have been selling online since Feb 2000 and we do try to keep our word.
williams720
8/12/16

Great experience working with Mark at Watches-Swiss. Great prices, manufacturers warranty for two years and an additional one year through the seller.

Tip for consumers: They will work with you.

joec171
8/7/16

Great prices - nothing beats a factory warranty - for expensive watches thats the only way I would go. Shipping is great its packed like its ready for a nuclear war and yes email response is always within 24hours.

Response from Marc R., Watches-Swiss Representative
Thank you for this review. We like to say our packaging is bullet proof but you have taken it to an entirely new level!
sitii
5/31/16

My house was broken into in April 2016. Amongst the item stolen was my favourite Fendi watch. The robbers took the watch leaving several straps behind. I was very sad. I browsed through the Internet and found Marks website. I placed an order just for the Fendi watch bezel. I got it very fast and it matches with the straps I have. I am happy again. Will definitely look at Marks for my future watch purchase again. Reasonable price too as compared to the local Fendi boutique . Thank you Mark

No, our watches are not from the gray market or black market. The way our website works is, when you order the watch online, we order it for you through an official, authorized dealer for that brand. All of our watches are 100% authentic and brand new. We do not sell fakes, replicas, imitations, copies, used watches, pre-owned watches, trade-ins or refurbished watches.

By Marc r.

It is not a known brand. We have never come across it either. Sorry I could not be more helpful...Marc

By Marc R., Watches-Swiss Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Watches-Swiss staff and other customers.

3 Photos for Watches-Swiss