Review of Warez-Host

Tel: +44 741 842 5140
billing@warez-host.com

westons10
1/25/19

I have been Warez-Host customer for 2 months. My site has traffic from Asia and also Europe. They are very good service, excellent customer service via chat and email. Control panel has a lot of good software like blog and forum. I think they are much better than my previous offshore hosting provider. I have several accounts with them, and they continue to impress! Go with them, they are good!

brittl4
3/29/17

It was very hard for me to choose fast and reliable hosting provider in Sweden. I am happy to deal with warez-host and their offshore web hosting services - these guys know how to keep everything running smoothly. I couldn't be happier with warez-host hosting. The support is excellent!

My site hasn't been down or running slow despite the traffic since I signed up. The support team provide you with real answers and solutions and not automated response BS emails. I would recommend them to anyone running a business or a website that is looking for quality support and reliable hosting.

jorgej6
3/14/17

Finally I've found a good and reliable home for my web sites in Netherlands - it is warez-host. I have used their online live chat several times with excellent results. Thanks to them I was able to create and publish my website within 4 hours of starting it. And I am not at all a programmer. I love having access to the live support chat 24/7 and I only have time to work on the website late at night! I think I made the right choice with warez-host web host and their stable servers in Netherlands.

nickys9
11/18/16

I've enjoyed warez-host.com service and their unrivaled transparency. When things go wrong, they explain what's happening and what they're doing to fix it and prevent it in future.
I run my site at their VPS Bulgaria - everything works fine.
Very happy so far and my sites are loading much quicker and I am now in control of my server, no limitations and fully managed so if there is anything I would like to experiment with I know I have the help at hand.

Recommend this decent offshore host.

Questions? Get answers from the Warez-Host staff and other customers.

Warez-Host?