PlanetHoster.net reviews

Montreal, Quebec H7P 0G1, Canada
Tel: +33 1 76 60 41 43

regisv
10/31/14
Awful, very bad serve with limitation that aren't announced clearly at the beginning.
Affreux , un très mauvais service car ils limitent certains points de l'hébergement de façon peu transparente.
richardc77
5/6/14
Never knew that hosting provider could be so reliable. After years of searching I have found my only choice - Planethoster.net. First of all I have been attracted by their ssd litespeed hosting plans. All the features included to plan are useful and working fine. After contacting sales department I have received quick response and answer to all questions I have been interested in. For today I can make conclusion they keep their promises. I am receiving good stability and best performance I have ever seen. All my pages are loading fast, DB is connecting instantly and website is available all round the clock. I think that litespeed is one of the reasons of that high performance, but main reason is high skilled technical staff of course. Initially I had lots of issues with installing,configuring and tweaking my account so techies were really helpful. Thanks for your job, Planethoster, you are doing it perfectly.
petrk2
1/8/14
I'd like to review my current webhosting provider. Can say Planethoster is top host. Now a few statements on that. First of all support staff is highly available and knowledgeable people. They've helped me from the very beginning with sales, account setup, websites deployment and further issues. And every time I contact them I am receiving fast replies and full detailed solution. Also their servers are solid. Never got slow performance or service errors. Network is premium. I travel a lot and connect to my control panel from different countries, but always it is really fast without any delays. I'm not a writer and prefer to be laconic, so in summary my suggestion to every webmaster who needs high level hosting service: try Planethoster and you'll never regret.
davidh138
11/19/13
I am a happy and loyal user of Planethoster.net. After a 1+ year with their services they proved premium quality of hosting solutions. I am using litespeed based shared plan located in Canada. You can read my previous review about my first impressions. Now I'll tell what happened last year.
No complaints on server and network speed. Everything is working smooth without packet loss or overloads. All the features provided with plan are delivered perfectly, no glitches. My uptime is 99.94%, its more than fine for me. All downtime is connected with server maintenance I believe. Of course there were negative moments in my experience. Once I stopped receiving e-mails and what a coincidence I waited to important notice from my clients. E-mail lost and when I asked support to fix the issue they made it quickly, trouble was with mail daemon, don't have much details, but now everything is working fine. I asked to resend that mail, so don't worry guys! I saw at WHT thread about what makes hosting provider premium, there were lots of statement and according to big list posted there I can name Planethoster a premium host. They are providing 24/7 fast support, not overloaded servers and good network. And I get everything for reasonable price. Thanks for your assistance, Planethoster team.

Questions? Get answers from the PlanetHoster.net staff and other customers.

PlanetHoster.net?