Review of WagJag.com

Tel: 1-855-492-4524
ottawa@wagjag.com

mikev131
1/9/19

Received a refurbished product..Not a new one...Deal was too good too be true..Stay away from this company!

seanw144
1/5/19

Purchased 10 windshield covers form the store last month for my friends. Received all cheap making material . Contact customer service, they refused to return the order. What a joke company!!!

dianac205
1/4/19

Wag jag is sells knockoffs . Purchased 2 MP3 SHUFFLE players & they were so cheaply made & do not work. Called them to report it . Said they would look into it & email me back Ha vent heard a word from them . Never again will I buy something from them. & don't recommend it to no one.

mariser
12/3/18

Bought "cute" socks from their website "$15 for 2 Pairs of Printed Socks (a $39 Value)" - they were crap. I could have bought the same cheap garbage in the $$ store for a buck.

At the same time I purchased... "$19 for a 6 Piece Travel Organizer Set (a $50.85 Value)"...HA! They are so flimsy I can stick my finger through them. You can get a better product wrapped around your new sheets...and it's free! The whole order wouldn't be worth $5.
Be very careful what you buy from them...you can't get your money back! I never believed the value was as they claimed, but I sure didn't expect to be that defrauded. Too embarrassed to even consider giving them away for Christmas gifts.
Gisgraceful....say goodbye to that $30...never again

camtuh1
11/3/18

Their rules are very strict not flexible like Groupon. If you make a wrong purchase or misunderstood of the selection ask for credit to return the merchandises. No,
too bad your mistakes and they gave the impression that they didn't need you. ( want to close a/c they help you bye bye.)

less63
5/19/18

Was told that my credits would never expire, then new management came in and my credits were gone without any notification. They just take your money and basically say, too bad.

davidb895
3/22/18

Back in December I ordered some Pur gum which I thought was a good price.
Obviously one of those situations where it was probably too good to be true as I never received the item and three months later Wagjag offered a refund.
The scam they are pulling now is that I only received a partial refund on my credit card and the remaining, which was suppose to be shipping cost, was issued in a form of Wagjag credit. I do not want a credit I want what I paid.
Please stay clear of these scam artists !!

paulinek2
9/28/17

As mentioned above, this company if reliable and trustworthy. If item is not received, or you have a problem, they fix it. You will always receive a refund if the product is not received or defective. I have not hesitation in shopping with this site.

hals37
3/21/17

I purchased what was supposed to be two cards for gasoline purchases with ESSO. Instead I got an email which said I could download to a phone which I don't have. The wagjag rep said I could print off a piece of paper and use that at ESSO. I found it hard to believe that a printed piece of paper would be honored by an attendant at a service station and I asked wagjag to give me a contact at ESSO who would confirm this. They would not do this and said my issue was with ESSO not them. I'm out almost $400 and WAgjag refuses to refund my money or have ESSO give me the two cards I requested.

jamesw390
12/30/16

Ordered 2 items. One was a duvet. The duvet has feather stems sticking out all over that are as sharp as needles. Even with duvet cover the needles poke through making paper cuts all over the body.
The second item a bed sheet set never arrived. After two months of waiting cs told me its arriving in a couple of weeks. Four months after ordering contacted support again asking for a refund. They told me order was cancelled and no refund or credit will be provided. Do not order from wagjag and save yourself the frustration.

cindym124
11/10/16

Love getting deals from Wagjag on spas, restaurants, events, & just about everything plus their refund policy is even better than their competitor Groupon & customer service is great!

ghazir
11/13/14

Late response.

Pick up date in bold letters Oct 31-November 5

somewhere buried in the page showed pick up date was only on Oct31 and Nov 1.

How is it ethical to put two dates up. As a customer new to this site, expecting easy user interface. I see one date range, I assume that is the correct range.

Place was closed for the last three days for the "oct 31-Nov 5" range. How convenient to have a narrow pick up date.

Asked for a refund nicely. Nope, got a robotic response repeating that there are 2 date ranges. Robotic emails that don't give two $#*!s about u. On top of that I lost 40lbs of bacon, which im sure some one at the store (probably wagjag) is enjoying right now, cooking it with my hard-earned 40$

enjoy your first experience with Wagjag

brianh25
12/16/11

Of all the companies operating under this type of marketing, this one seems to be the most reliable and responsible to customers. While the businesses they represent are not always responsive to the deals they sell. They do seem to give refunds quickly and without the garbage of companies such as Dealfind.

angelam4
7/29/11

I've bought quite a few GTA-area vouchers with them. I have had no problems redeeming any of them and have overall found that they are worth the value. When I did run into a "rival" deal that came into email which was better than the voucher I had bought, I contacted WagJag's customer service and they honoured my suggestion of crediting me back in their WagJag 'bucks' the *difference* in the value of their voucher vs the better deal. So not totally "perfect" but *awesome* that they listen to their customers (the tip being that I didn't "yell" in email but presented a solution which they then honoured ;)

Questions? Get answers from the WagJag.com staff and other customers.

WagJag.com?