Review of VisionPros

Tel: 1-888-404-7317
info@visionpros.com

rayv35
3/8/19

they never asked for a RX but asked for the billing address to my card so it would work. And now I cant get ahold of a rep over the phone, puts me on hold and then hangs up. No confimation codes but they want you to email them. I had to call my bank and have the order disputed and order a new card. they never got back to me.

tammyn39
Tammy N.
2/19/19

The quality is not good. They are daily lenses. I put them in at 7am..by 2pm they are already slimy & starting to get blurry . I cant see clear at all!! I end up having to put another pair in just to finish wirk. Then ,wn ai get home i have put another pair in.

ad167
1/11/19

At my annual exam, I was informed that my lenses were not in fact progressive, and they gave me a print out from the machine showing this. I paid for Progressive lenses and was charged for them.

I contacted Vision Pros and their response was that they contacted the supplier and that they definitely were progressives. They didn't even ask to inspect the glasses. Obviously, your supplier screwed up. They refuse to refund me $140 that I paid for the progressives. They say that they can't do anything because it's past the 1 year warranty.

This is fraudulent business practice and everyone should know that this company does not give a crap about doing the right thing.

teresac195
11/7/18

IF YOU GET THE WRONG ONES YOU ARE OUT CONTACTS AND MONEY. AND BESIDES IT TAKE 4 WEEKS TO GET THEM BUT I FIND A BETTER PLACE

charlesj146
10/30/18

HORRIBLE. It seems everyone has similar lenses pricing, so I selected VisionPros based on the Shipping & Handling information listed under "Customer Service" at the bottom of their website that states in-stock lenses are processed in 1 2 days.

I selected in-stock lenses and after 7 days it's still not in USPS's system. I reached out first by email and then by phone and the unpleasant Customer Service Supervisor, Kyle, told me that somewhere else on the website it says 3 5 days and even though they say my lenses were in-stock they're not (actually) in-stock at the VisionPro facility therefore it takes longer.

So, it appears I spent $14 to ship lenses that will take 2+ weeks to arrive. And deal with Kyle.

marcellab8
Marcella B.
7/16/18

This is my second time ordering. My first order shipped quickly and was 100% correct. The only issue I've found is that promo codes don't always work.

josephb305
Joseph B.
4/30/18

Would be nice if you could keep the Biofinity Torics in stock. Waiting for them to come in was inconvenient. Otherwise, I'm very satisfied.

katheriner54
Katherine R.
4/30/18

VisionPro Customer Service is outstanding and would recommend this service to anyone in need of contact lenses.

hollyh87
Holly H.
4/30/18

I have been using your services for several years. Same contacts that my optometrist orders for me, only they are less costly and arrive in half the time. I have already recommended you to several friends.

angelaf111
Angela F.
4/30/18

I like the prices, coupons and ease of using the site. I really appreciate APO shipping. Military families really appreciate that option.

stevenr176
Steven R.
4/28/18

look, they don't call these guys the pros for nothing. You simply will not find better products/service/value anywhere else

jessicak129
Jessica K.
4/27/18

Best service! Always exactly what I ordered. I *really* appreciate how quickly they arrive to the US from Canada! :D

richardh322
Richard H.
4/27/18

You guys are fantastic. Great service and on time delivery. Thank you so much look forward to doing business with you again.

innah1
Inna H.
4/27/18

Always Can't thank you enough!!! Prices are super affordable with my budget! And shipping is great!!!
Thank you!!!

cynthiaj67
CYNTHIA J.
4/27/18

First time customer,, was somewhat disappointed the lenses40 discount could not be applied to this order

trishah16
Trisha H.
4/27/18

Y’all rock! Sometimes takes a while to ship but I order far enough ahead of time, it’s fine!!!

denisek97
DENISE K.
4/27/18

My lenses are never in stock but I still receive them with 10 days. Online ordering is perfect for me

dilzac1
Dilza C.
4/26/18

Very easy site to order from.
I think from the time I placed the order to the time I received my contacts was 7 or 8 days. Very happy with the contacts.

daniellea57
Danielle A.
4/26/18

Always very impressed with Vision Pros. I get all of my eyewear from them. Great quality, prices, and customer service!

katez15
Kate Z.
4/26/18

I love this site because I can get my contacts without having to have a prescription. They also offer great deals throughout the year. Almost every time I need to order contacts there is a sale going on.

alisond34
Alison D.
4/26/18

Site is easy to use. I just wish the coupon process was easier and that you had not waited on one part of the order before shipping the in stock parts out.

futurem
Future M.
4/26/18

Great website for ordering contacts. Comparable prices and very easy to use and order. Will order again in the near future.

lydiac44
Lydia C.
4/26/18

I had a good experience. I like the products, the service is great. But a little more expensive than before

ewelinar3
Ewelina R.
4/26/18

The web is hard to navigate from a phone. I dont like that you cant see the kind of lenses from previous orders and theres no reorder option.

ghislaineg2
Ghislaine G.
4/26/18

Il à plusieurs années que je fais affaire avec vous et j'ai toujours eu le meileur service et meilleur prix pour mes verres de contact je ferais toujours affaire avec vous aussi longtemps que je porterais des verres de contact meilleur prix que n'importe ou ailleurs

Questions? Get answers from the VisionPros staff and other customers.

VisionPros?