Review of VergeGirl

Tel: (07) 3172 3479
info@vergegirl.com

demariee
2/24/19

I love this website they always have cute new styles for a good price. The shipping is also super fast. I will definitely continue order from them in the future

nancyf204
2/15/19

I'm so picky with my clothes but do I love every piece I've received from Verge Girl
This dress fit me so perfectly and the quality is perfection for the summer. Can't wait to wear it on my honeymoon!

gabij1
2/11/19

I ordered a number of items from them and they refused to send my items unless I sent an image of my ID and card used. They did not refund my purchase. Verge girl is not reputable and is such a scam. Don't order from them.

Response from Verge G., VergeGirl Representative
Hey Gabrielle,
We are very sorry to hear that you are unhappy. We are certainly not a scam company. As your order was flagged as a high risk order by our bank and potentially fraudulent, we needed to conduct a check on this order to ensure that it was not a fraudulent order. As we did not receive these details from you we provided you with a full refund for your order. Can you please let us know what you would like us to do to make this experience better for you? We hope to hear from you soon. Thanks a million X
amandak175
2/6/19

I tagged a brand in the comments of a photo Verge girl had uploaded of a dress of which they had blatantly ripped the design off of. They then blocked me pretty much immediately lol.

jacquelinel97
1/31/19

I'm so satisfied with my purchase! Even though I only purchased one thing, I'm so happy with the way it looked and so lucky that I got the right size because my blouse fits perfectly on me. With that being said, the free shipping (even internationally!) is also a HUGE PLUS to why I'll be shopping for more of their affordable pieces again.

kayb132
12/17/18

THIS IS A SCAM. Obviously any company asking for a picture of your ID and your CC is not reputable. This is a method of theft and the message was sent serially(repeatedly).

andiee1
12/11/18

Do not shop here. This is a fraudulent company that steals your money. Their clothing is horribly made and despite the specifications of their return policy, they refuse to refund and ignore customer complaints both via phone and email. Their returns policy states, "Please note that Verge Girl does not offer refunds for change of mind or if an item does not fit." I explained that my reason for return was the terrible quality. Threads were sticking out of seams and fabric felt like plastic... not as described and pictured. I sent 15-20 emails attempting to contact them over a 4 month time span with no resolution. I have reported them to my bank for fraud.

katherinem169
11/2/18

Very best design Jacket & Comfortable also, I recommend I every one VergeGirl, I like it very much,

darceyr
11/2/18

My go-to store for clothes! Every piece is beautiful unique and great quality. I will definitely be purchasing more in the future!

jessicaa243
10/21/18

Very beautiful Jacket design and Comfort too, I like it very much, I recommend I every one VergeGirl for all clothing product.

emman37
10/21/18

I was so excited to buy for the first time from Verge Girl but when I got my top I was very upset and unsatisfied. For $60 I got a flimsy piece of polyester that didn't fit at all, I am normally a medium and I did not realise that the clothes were so untrue to size. Once looking at the returns page, found out I could not exchange it or get a refund. This site is a complete scam for online buyers. Since I paid with afterpay the retruns page says I will KEEP having to pay and store credit will be put in my account. Verge Girl is a rip off.

Response from Verge G., VergeGirl Representative
Hey Emma,
We are very sorry to hear that you are not happy with your recent purchase. If you are not 100% happy with the item you are welcome to return it to us for a voucher to use on a future purchase. Our vouchers never expire so you can take as long as you like to use it on something new. I'm very sorry, but as per our returns policy, if you return an item purchased through Afterpay, we will deposit a voucher into your Verge Girl account. Please note, your personal agreement with Afterpay will still stand and you will continue to pay any scheduled repayments. The voucher will be deposited for the total value of the item(s) returned. We do state this information in our returns policy on our website which is available to read before you make a purchase. Can you please let us know what you would like us to do to make this experience better for you? We hope to hear from you soon. Thanks a million X
victoriarosea
10/12/18

verge girl has been my favourite shop since i first walked in to their brisbane store when I was 15, I am now 21! The presentation of their clothes are represent perfectly both in store and on the site, sizing is very relevant and i find them very suitable and flattering for my figure. 90% of my wardobe is from verge girl. love, love, love this store!

maddyr9
10/12/18

I ordered my clothes and they came 2 days later!! So quick which is awesome. Everything was wrapped up and there were nice notes telling me who put my order together which I thought was super sweet!!
Love all my clothes, all exactly like the pictures and fit perfectly except for one but the returns are super easy to organise!!
So happy with my purchase and will definitley be buying more from them!!

baileem1
10/11/18

The most gorgeous pair of pants I own! The photos online represent the physical item perfectly, I really love how they have at least 20 photos of the item so you really know what your buying. I also LOVE how they admit to using flash photography so they include photos of the item without flash up so you know exactly what colour the item is too. Sizing was very accurate and shipping was super quick, even on standard shipping to NZ came in around 4 days :)

madisonb57
10/10/18

I wish there was a physical location in the USA, specifically in Utah.

They kill the trends. Take my money.

lindab916
10/6/18

If in store or online orders, everything is done with love. Absolutely lovely team and cute products.
I love this store!

khaeliem
9/26/18

love this website im in love with the End Of The Night Knit sweater i got. VG always has the best, cutest that are on trend styles at such great quality and price. PLUS they ship super fast and they have great customer service.

ameliac26
9/23/18

Loved ordering form Verge Girl! I ordered a jumper which was too big and exchanged it for a bag. I am so in love with the bag and get so many compliments when I wear it! on trend! Can't wait to order more

lorenb49
9/21/18

I bought a dress, delivery was good but what they fail to do is provide quality product for the price. A flimsy sheer piece of material with no lining for $83. The product looked all kinds of wrong on me (unfortunately,) so I'm returning the item. Having used Afterpay I except to get refunded what I have paid, and expect future scheduled payments to stop.
If the item doesn't look right or fit they refuse a refund!! This is in violation of Australian consumer rights.
It takes a simple google search and a two second read of the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission site to understand their policy is illegal.
Check it out it clearly states that it is illegal to tell customers they do not give refunds!!

Response from Verge G., VergeGirl Representative
Hey Loren,
danielled137
9/20/18

VG always has the best, cutest - on trend styles at such great quality and price. PLUS they ship super fast and have the best customer service. Thanks VG

chantelles13
9/14/18

Such a wide range of clothes and sooo many new arrivals every week! Really happy with the fast shipping too, will continue to keep buying from them

savannahr12
9/12/18

Verge Girl is hands down my favourite online store to shop at. The products always feel and look better quality than the standard woman's online stores out there. I also love the styling of the clothes and their Instagram is the best to follow for outfit inspiration and the latest trends. Verge girl get things that other online stores don't! The service is always the best and I've never had an issue with postage or their service overall. 10/10

elenas85
9/12/18

Ordered two items online. One doesn't even fit at all because it is just like a square (i guess they must have taped it onto the model) and the other one is sewn asymmetrical by accident. Having in mind how expensive those items were, I am not happy with either material (100% polyester) and the craftsmanship. Customer service was really nice, but couldn't help me out a lot.

elenae16
9/10/18

Verge girl always has great unique clothes and keep up with the latest styles and trends. I love the large range and great customer service!

dianes375
9/10/18

I think I have an addiction with Verge girl. They absolutely have the best clothes at all times. If I could afford it I would buy it all. I always go online for one thing and end up with about 10!! If you want to stay in style verge girl is the best place you could go!!!

Love it!

Diane

Dissh and princess Polly are very similar in style and have more options but I like Verge girl cause their unique pieces. All companies are about the same quality and price.

By Demarie E.

Questions? Get answers from the VergeGirl staff and other customers.

6 Photos for VergeGirl