Review of VergeGirl

VergeGirl reviews

info@vergegirl.com

anitap80
5/22/19

I have ordered multiple items on verve girl and have been completely satisfied with the shipping time and the quality and worth of the products I bought. One of my favourite places to shop!

vanessad90
5/19/19

I ordered a blouse from this website and I paid £33 for the blouse and another £8 for the shipment. The day the blouse was supposed to arrive I received a postcard saying that I must pay £14.75 to get the blouse.!!! I feel like I'm being robbed. They never mentioned this amount while I was purchasing. I sent a bunch of emails to Verge Girl and got no response. Really disappointed.

Response from Verge G., VergeGirl Representative
Hey Vanessa,

We are very sorry to hear this. We are really sorry, but unfortunately we have no control over import duties and taxes as these fees are decided by your country and are not decided by us. These fees are different to the shipping costs and are decided by your country when your order arrives into customs and are based on the value of the goods. The best thing to do is to check with your country's customs as they will be able to let you know how these fees are decided.

We do state on our website that payable import duties are the responsibility of the customer. This is stated on our Shipping and Delivery page on the website, which you can view here: https://www.vergegirl.com/pages/shipping-delivery.

As our office is closed on weekends, we received your emails this morning on Monday morning and replied this morning. We do state on our website that our office hours are from 8am-5pm Monday to Friday and we do respond to all emails within 24 hours on these days.

kelseyc44
5/16/19

Where to even begin... first this dress arrived completely wrinkled and not even folded. Second the quality was horrible, cheap and not at all like the picture. And finally this dress was so short not even a 12 year old could wear it. I am not an excessively tall person (5'5) but I couldn't bend over without my whole butt showing. To send back this dress would cost half the price. I will be selling it online and hope that no one will buy from this company.

Response from Verge G., VergeGirl Representative
Hey Kelsey,

We are very sorry to hear that you were unhappy with your recent purchase. All of our items are dispatched from our warehouse in perfect condition and are folded neatly in their plastic packaging. We have never received this kind of feedback before. We have a size guide on our website with measurements to ensure the best fit, however we are also always more than happy to measure any items for you as we want you to love your purchases, so please don't hesitate to contact us in the future if you require assistance with sizing. If you are not happy with this item and it has all tags attached, you are welcome to return it to us for a refund or gift voucher as per our returns policy.

timb472
5/15/19

Terrible quality. lasts about one wear. refuse to refund broken stuff they send you. do not buy from them!

Response from Verge G., VergeGirl Representative
Hey there,

We are very sorry to hear this. If you have received a faulty item, we do state on our website to please contact us with a photo for us to be able to assist with this and either offer a replacement or compensation.
Unfortunately, we cannot locate any emails from you under your name, however if you have received an item that is faulty or broken, please contact us at info@vergegirl.com and we will be able to resolve this for you.

madisonm78
5/15/19

I love this website, I've been buying off them for a while and have always had good experiences. Would 100% recommend!

maggieg45
5/10/19

I returned almost $800 worth of merchandise in perfect condition from the U.S. it cost me almost $100 to return it. Because it apparently arrived a couple days past their cut off, they are refusing to refund my money. The merchandise I did keep is cute, but it fell apart within one or two washes. Their return policy and customer service is terrible- they DO NOT CARE about their customers.

Response from Verge G., VergeGirl Representative
Hey Maggie,

We are very sorry to hear this. As we have a 14 day returns policy for refunds which is advertised on our website, we were unable to offer a refund for your return as it did arrive outside of this time frame, however instead we issued you with a gift voucher for the cost of the items you returned which you can use on a future purchase. Our gift vouchers never expire, so you can take your time to use it on a future purchase.

amelial26
5/6/19

The dress that I ordered from VG was exactly as pictured online and was super comfy and cute! Really happy with the purchase and am excited to order again.

islak
4/28/19

I ordered a lot of clothes from Verge Girl, however, as they were being shipped from Australia the customs charge was £50. This is obviously not their fault, but I couldn't pay that amount to just collect the clothes so I asked for it to be returned to sender. Now Verge Girl will not offer me a refund at all because I used return to sender! The parcel was way over £100 and they refuse to give me a refund even though they have the clothes back. It is a complete joke, customer services keep apologising but won't offer me a refund at all. So so disappointing and upsetting!

Response from Verge G., VergeGirl Representative
Hey Isla,

We are very sorry to hear this. Unfortunately, we have no control over import duties and taxes as these fees are decided by your country and are not decided by us. These fees are different to the shipping costs and are decided by your country when your order arrives into customs and are based on the value of the goods.

I'm very sorry, but we are usually unable to offer a gift voucher at all for a parcel that has been returned back to us due to import duties being refused, however in this instance we checked this with our manager and our manager agreed to offer a voucher which you can use on a future purchase. Generally we do request that customers cover the cost of return shipping so we can send the parcel back to you,
however have instead issued a credit for the order amount.

As per our emails, we have issued a voucher for the cost of your order which is on your account for you to use.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.
demariee
2/24/19

I love this website they always have cute new styles for a good price. The shipping is also super fast. I will definitely continue order from them in the future

nancyf204
2/15/19

I'm so picky with my clothes but do I love every piece I've received from Verge Girl
This dress fit me so perfectly and the quality is perfection for the summer. Can't wait to wear it on my honeymoon!

gabij1
2/11/19

I ordered a number of items from them and they refused to send my items unless I sent an image of my ID and card used. They did not refund my purchase. Verge girl is not reputable and is such a scam. Don't order from them.

Response from Verge G., VergeGirl Representative
Hey Gabrielle,
We are very sorry to hear that you are unhappy. We are certainly not a scam company. As your order was flagged as a high risk order by our bank and potentially fraudulent, we needed to conduct a check on this order to ensure that it was not a fraudulent order. As we did not receive these details from you we provided you with a full refund for your order. Can you please let us know what you would like us to do to make this experience better for you? We hope to hear from you soon. Thanks a million X
amandak175
2/6/19

I tagged a brand in the comments of a photo Verge girl had uploaded of a dress of which they had blatantly ripped the design off of. They then blocked me pretty much immediately lol.

jacquelinel97
1/31/19

I'm so satisfied with my purchase! Even though I only purchased one thing, I'm so happy with the way it looked and so lucky that I got the right size because my blouse fits perfectly on me. With that being said, the free shipping (even internationally!) is also a HUGE PLUS to why I'll be shopping for more of their affordable pieces again.

kayb132
12/17/18

THIS IS A SCAM. Obviously any company asking for a picture of your ID and your CC is not reputable. This is a method of theft and the message was sent serially(repeatedly).

Response from Verge G., VergeGirl Representative
Hey Kay,
We are very sorry to hear that you are unhappy. We are certainly not a scam company. As your order was flagged as a high risk order by our bank and potentially fraudulent, we needed to conduct a check on this order to ensure that it was not a fraudulent order. Can you please let us know what you would like us to do to make this experience better for you? We hope to hear from you soon. Thanks a million X
andiee1
12/11/18

Do not shop here. This is a fraudulent company that steals your money. Their clothing is horribly made and despite the specifications of their return policy, they refuse to refund and ignore customer complaints both via phone and email. Their returns policy states, "Please note that Verge Girl does not offer refunds for change of mind or if an item does not fit." I explained that my reason for return was the terrible quality. Threads were sticking out of seams and fabric felt like plastic... not as described and pictured. I sent 15-20 emails attempting to contact them over a 4 month time span with no resolution. I have reported them to my bank for fraud.

Response from Verge G., VergeGirl Representative
Hey Andie,
We are very sorry to hear that you are unhappy. We responded to all emails we received from within 24 hours and never received any calls from you. We never receive this kind of feedback regarding our items as they are very good quality for the price point. When we received your return the items were not faulty and due to this we issued a voucher for you to use on a future purchase. Can you please let us know what you would like us to do to make this experience better for you? We hope to hear from you soon. Thanks a million X
katherinem169
11/2/18

Very best design Jacket & Comfortable also, I recommend I every one VergeGirl, I like it very much,

darceyr
11/2/18

My go-to store for clothes! Every piece is beautiful unique and great quality. I will definitely be purchasing more in the future!

jessicaa243
10/21/18

Very beautiful Jacket design and Comfort too, I like it very much, I recommend I every one VergeGirl for all clothing product.

emman37
10/21/18

I was so excited to buy for the first time from Verge Girl but when I got my top I was very upset and unsatisfied. For $60 I got a flimsy piece of polyester that didn't fit at all, I am normally a medium and I did not realise that the clothes were so untrue to size. Once looking at the returns page, found out I could not exchange it or get a refund. This site is a complete scam for online buyers. Since I paid with afterpay the retruns page says I will KEEP having to pay and store credit will be put in my account. Verge Girl is a rip off.

Response from Verge G., VergeGirl Representative
Hey Emma,
We are very sorry to hear that you are not happy with your recent purchase. If you are not 100% happy with the item you are welcome to return it to us for a voucher to use on a future purchase. Our vouchers never expire so you can take as long as you like to use it on something new. I'm very sorry, but as per our returns policy, if you return an item purchased through Afterpay, we will deposit a voucher into your Verge Girl account. Please note, your personal agreement with Afterpay will still stand and you will continue to pay any scheduled repayments. The voucher will be deposited for the total value of the item(s) returned. We do state this information in our returns policy on our website which is available to read before you make a purchase. Can you please let us know what you would like us to do to make this experience better for you? We hope to hear from you soon. Thanks a million X
victoriarosea
10/12/18

verge girl has been my favourite shop since i first walked in to their brisbane store when I was 15, I am now 21! The presentation of their clothes are represent perfectly both in store and on the site, sizing is very relevant and i find them very suitable and flattering for my figure. 90% of my wardobe is from verge girl. love, love, love this store!

maddyr9
10/12/18

I ordered my clothes and they came 2 days later!! So quick which is awesome. Everything was wrapped up and there were nice notes telling me who put my order together which I thought was super sweet!!
Love all my clothes, all exactly like the pictures and fit perfectly except for one but the returns are super easy to organise!!
So happy with my purchase and will definitley be buying more from them!!

baileem1
10/11/18

The most gorgeous pair of pants I own! The photos online represent the physical item perfectly, I really love how they have at least 20 photos of the item so you really know what your buying. I also LOVE how they admit to using flash photography so they include photos of the item without flash up so you know exactly what colour the item is too. Sizing was very accurate and shipping was super quick, even on standard shipping to NZ came in around 4 days :)

madisonb57
10/10/18

I wish there was a physical location in the USA, specifically in Utah.

They kill the trends. Take my money.

lindab916
10/6/18

If in store or online orders, everything is done with love. Absolutely lovely team and cute products.
I love this store!

khaeliem
9/26/18

love this website im in love with the End Of The Night Knit sweater i got. VG always has the best, cutest that are on trend styles at such great quality and price. PLUS they ship super fast and they have great customer service.

Dissh and princess Polly are very similar in style and have more options but I like Verge girl cause their unique pieces. All companies are about the same quality and price.

By Demarie E.

Questions? Get answers from the VergeGirl staff and other customers.

7 Photos for VergeGirl