VacuumPartsCatalog reviews

Tel: +1-571-276-8452
admin@vacuumpartscatalog.com

josec122
8/9/17

Looking for replacement parts for my Eureka 3 HP Ironside Model 1739 A. The perts I am looking are: THE HOSE WITH BUTTON LOCK ON BOTH ENDS. TUBES.

michaelg235
6/18/16

Order number 2:. Ordered parts on Saturday, order confirmation received Monday, product received Wednesday. Could not be more satisfied.

rickc39
8/6/15

Ordered parts for my Eureka, received confirmation of order and shipment, yet they never arrived. Emails went unanswered, cancelled payment through my credit card.

THIS WEBSITE IS A **** SCAM**** RIPOFF ARTIST

*** DO NOT BUY FROM THIS WEBSITE ***

danielg64
4/10/15

Found the Oreck Model I own on their website and it showed the parts needed for that model. Ordered the cord listed and received a cord that is not for this model.
Contacted them to ask to remedy the situation, this is what they responded with:
This cord does not come with the strain relief.
We did not mention or place an image of the strain relief on our web site.
However, If it is available I will try to get some from my vendors and put it on the web site soon.

Sent a second email asking again how to return it and never got a reply.

Should have known better when the website had no telephone number. They refuse to acknowledge there are errors on their webpage,

This is not a legitimate company and everyone should avoid doing business with them.

erico8
7/1/14

I ordered Eureka vacuum belts and received the wrong ones. I attempted to contact the company and did not get a response. DO NOT ORDER FROM HERE!

marki9
3/20/13

I ordered two parts for my Eureka vacuum. When I received the package, both parts that I ordered were on the invoice, but only one was included in the shipment. My phone calls were not returned and my email was not responded to. The 1-800 customer service phone number had a full mailbox. Not a good sign. Very bad service!!

mg8
6/5/12

Eureka vacuum parts ordered online, and CC was charged right away. No merchandise was ever received. Emails were unanswered; contact phone numbers were unanswered and voicemail was full, so messages could not be left with them.

miriamb2
3/28/12

I LIVE IN MANHATTAN NY AND THEY SHIPPED MY ORDER TO WOODSIDE QUEENS NY. MY BILLING INFO COINCIDES WITH MY ADDRESS AND NOW, ACCORDING TO THEIR POLICY IT IS MY ERROR NOT THEIRS.THEY REPLIED ONCE SAYING IT WAS SHIPPED, TO QUEENS-- WHERE I DON'T LIVE. WHEN I RELAYED IT WAS THE WRONG ADDRESS THEY HAVE NOT REPLIED SINCE. NO REFUND NOR REPLACEMENT ORDER. NOTHING! I WOULD GIVE THEM ZERO STARS IF POSSIBLE. SHOULD HAVE KNOWN THIS SITE WAS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE I FOUND EVERY SINGLE PART I NEEDED FOR MY VACUUM CLEANER. WHAT A RIP OFF!

I order a bissell style 9/10/12 inner circular filter,now that i got the filter i see that it dose not fit, my filter is smaller then the filter that they sent me ,what am subpose to do! How do i go about getting the right filter.

By Larry J.
Questions? Get answers from the VacuumPartsCatalog staff and other customers.

VacuumPartsCatalog?