USA Service Dogs reviews

Tel: 888-656-3647
orders@usaservicedogs.org

dakotad14
3/12/19

This card does not work, you need a letter from a physician. Carolyn who was the person I talked to about a refund was extremely rude.

Response from Ray C., USA Service Dogs Representative
We have reached out to Dakota about the order to try to determine the issue, however we don't have a Carolyn on our staff and never have so the buyer may have confused us with a different company.
mikhailg8
5/31/18

Lots of info, fast and easy order. Received everything ontime. Site worked fine... received additional cards with the description of the rights, which are very helpful...

mariak143
5/29/18

Extremely helpful and knowledgeable. The registration was very quick and easy. The extra assistance and tips were an excellent guide through this process.

joanc136
5/24/18

The registration was easy and delivery of items prompt. However the free tag and holder was not received and my request for it was ignored. An email was sent twice regarding this to Ray and I still have not received the tag and holder?

tracyu2
5/22/18

This was an easy process and was simple to do. I highly recommend using usaservicedogs.com for your pet.

lindad394
5/21/18

Fast and easy great service. Was simple and quick would recommend using this service registration and purchase was a smooth transaction

rebeccah229
5/21/18

This sight is very prompt. Received certificate and carrier timely. I would recommend. I carried my pet on flight with Delta with no problems. All went well. The carrier was not stable. I returned with no problem.

andrewa156
5/21/18

Very good! Would recommend to anyone! All items I ordered were perfect and shipping was very fast! Now I am able to take my Rottweiler with me everywhere I go, no questions asked!

juder14
5/15/18

I was very pleased with all of the help I was given during the process of getting my dog certified. We are very happy with the entire experience.

candaceh30
5/13/18

This is a for real website
Don't pass it up
If your needing to register your pet to live with you, go on a bus or even plane, then this is the legit website you need to use!!

brittneya2
5/12/18

They were very helpful walking me through the process of getting my service dog registered and it was very easy. My products came no later than a week after my order was submitted and they offered lots of useful validation records to prove the authenticy of her training and how she helps me go on with everyday life. Very impressed and will be reccomending other to the company.

desiraer
4/27/18

Service was great n site easy to figure out n has lots of info. Justwish prices were lil cheaper for the service dog stuff

rachelb168
4/27/18

Love the vest and kit I got and the people that help me with the exchanges and support definitely recommend and have recommended this place to many people thank u so much

jhulianr
4/16/18

Never thought it would be this easy but the site was easy to use and navigate. I just need to figure out how to order certain thingga but other than that excellent service

deniset67
4/16/18

The agent was very kind and helpful he explained the different kits available and the prices to help me choose the one that fit my financial needs. The documents he sent helped my apt manager gain the knowledge of having an emotional support dog.she took copies to keep in office for all employees to familiarize themselves with the laws and rights for people. With disabilities. My customer service agent was ray.I also spoke to Joe. I want to thank you both for your kindness and compassion helping me through the registration process. Blessings to all.

logann6
4/7/18

Completely approve and recommend 100% thank you. My dogs are now service dogs and our lives have improved by your contribution to our lives fully and outstandingly. If I need anymore help or recommendations about the subject of service dogs I will immediately be going back to USA Service Dogs. Thank You Thank You Thank You.

sandyt53
4/7/18

Thank you for helping me to register my dog as a therapy dog. Your products have been very helpful for Ginger become a working dog. Thank you

michelej26
4/7/18

Excellent and quality items received quickly
Thank you so much highly pleased....will share contact info with others

janetd71
4/4/18

Questions were answered promptly, material is quality & timely! Vest is well made and certificate and cards are great!

bobd232
4/2/18

I purchased a pet carrier with wheels, for airline travel. It turned out to be too big, for under the seat. There was no postage paid return. The postage on it was over half of what I paid for the carrier. I decided to keep it, for the net cost of the return. I will probably give it away. Too bad.

glenm61
3/30/18

Very Quick and Efficient. Easy to order.I enjoyed making my purchase with USAservice dogs they gave me all that I needed to have and the price was great.

franb30
3/29/18

Very Quick and Efficient. Easy to order. I made a mistake (click on the wrong size) in my order and contacted USAServicedogs.org by email to see if they could help me. I was 100% satisfied with the resolution of MY mistake. It was a pleasure dealing with this service.

marissab11
3/29/18

I enjoyed making my purchase with USAservice dogs they gave me all that I need to have and the price was even great to have

lucianag6
3/29/18

Very kind and helpful customer service. I would recommend! I ordered a small collar and an extra large vest. The custom service notice right away and called to verify if the order was correct. In fact I needed both extra large. It avoided me unnecessary head aches.

lisas567
3/29/18

Given that I have PTSD the process of registering an emotional support dog seemed very overwhelming but once I was on the website it was very straightforward and user-friendly. I accidentally ordered the wrong size vest and contacted them to exchange for another size and the return process and response from customer service was very thorough accurate And Timely. I have already recommended to three people who are total strangers this company because they had no idea where to start or how the process works. In the process the company provides a template letter which is phenomenal because that's one of the pieces that many don't understand or know how to go about completing. This company is hands-down top-notch and all aspects of how a company should be!!

We can ship to Canada but you may need to get in touch with support to make sure our shipping team has the correct address.

By Ray C., USA Service Dogs Representative

Hi Huguette, Yes, our registrants have been successfully using our registration materials for years to eliminate hassle when traveling in exactly these circumstances.

By Ray C., USA Service Dogs Representative

I can assure you the site is not a scam. If you are not happy with your order there is a 100% money back guarantee. Where are you reading that?

By Ray C., USA Service Dogs Representative

No, he does not. Therapy dogs typically are for companionship and do not typically function like service dogs do. However, they are expected to be trained behaviorally just like any other dog.

By Ray C., USA Service Dogs Representative

We try to assign therapists according to the state you live in wherever possible.

By Ray C., USA Service Dogs Representative

Questions? Get answers from the USA Service Dogs staff and other customers.

2 Photos for USA Service Dogs