USA Service Dogs

USA Service Dogs has a consumer rating of 4.81 stars from 78 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. USA Service Dogs also ranks 11th among Pets sites.

• My customer service agent was ray.I also spoke to Joe.
  • I never received the hand out cards that I ordered with the ID cards for both dogs!

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate USA Service Dogs?

“Great Service Dog Certification, products and services.”

Jeanne B.
1/24/18

Usa service dogs is an excellent organization. Their products arrived within days after ordering. The jacket, collar and leash are very durable and proudly display my male Boston Terrier as a service dog. The ID cards come laminated and fit perfectly in my wallet. My dog loves wearing his Service Dog jacket. It is comfortable for all occasions. The bright red color of the jacket with white Service Dog lettering stands out so we are easily seen which is a great safety factor. Best value for my dog and me.

“This card did not work with my dog.”

Dakota D.
3/12/19

This card does not work, you need a letter from a physician. Carolyn who was the person I talked to about a refund was extremely rude.

customer service (9) id cards (3)
brandin8
January 16th, 2018
The last minute decision to register our dog prior to an out of state trip sent me scurrying to find the best solution to our familys problem. Thank goodness I happened upon www.usaservicedogs.org. They are by far the most affordable, efficient and reliable service I have done business with online in a while. I received the email certificate and ID promptly as promised and everything looked and worked out great. Thank you so much!
dakotad14
March 12th, 2019
Ray C. – USA Service Dogs Rep
We have reached out to Dakota about the order to try to determine the issue, however we don't have a Carolyn on our staff and never have so the buyer may have confused us with a different company.
jeanneb51
January 24th, 2018
deniset67
April 16th, 2018
The agent was very kind and helpful he explained the different kits available and the prices to help me choose the one that fit my financial needs. The documents he sent helped my apt manager gain the knowledge of having an emotional support dog.she took copies to keep in office for all employees to familiarize themselves with the laws and rights for people. With disabilities. My customer service agent was ray.I also spoke to Joe. I want to thank you both for your kindness and compassion helping me through the registration process. Blessings to all.
bobd232
April 2nd, 2018
I purchased a pet carrier with wheels, for airline travel. It turned out to be too big, for under the seat. There was no postage paid return. The postage on it was over half of what I paid for the carrier. I decided to keep it, for the net cost of the return. I will probably give it away. Too bad.
bessiec13
January 6th, 2018
We are Diabetic's.It is, so amazing what animals can sense and know. I would like to thank- Usaservicedogs.org(.form us,) to let the world know what a wonderful service that has been given to us. Lulu is a natural. Lulu's training has been easy. She knows all the basic commands along with letting us know when our sugar levels are to high. She will not let up until we check ourselves. She smells the odor a diabetic gives off.
margaretm189
February 3rd, 2018
I would recommend this to everyone. I'm very impressed with the quality of everything the collar,
leash etc. You won't be disappointed.
jenniferc336
February 18th, 2018
I was npt very satisfied due to the fact i emails you when I recieved my items saying i paid for a collar and leash and only recieved the leash.
jimb486
March 25th, 2018
Thank you. Went process went well. I really have no idea how you could revise your process to improve it for others in the future. I just want to thank you very very smooth process it seemed to go very well for me.
michaelr442
March 11th, 2018
The company was very informative and made sure the order was correct. They just need to make sure the size chart is correct. The vest for my dog was to small and I had to modify it to fit him comfortably. Overall happy with service.
amandae79
March 27th, 2018
This team really had everything dialed in. They provide all the answers you could have and are there if you have any others. With package options, I was able to choose what was right for my family. The package arrived quick and right when they said it would. Thanks for being a reliable business throughout this process. Would definitely recommend!
Ray C. – USA Service Dogs Rep
Thank you Amanda, we appreciate your business and welcome you back any time.
fm31
January 22nd, 2018
Everything arrived on time as promised. The dog cape could be better quality and fit. I completely agree with Mac P.
rebeccah229
May 21st, 2018
This sight is very prompt. Received certificate and carrier timely. I would recommend. I carried my pet on flight with Delta with no problems. All went well. The carrier was not stable. I returned with no problem.
glenm61
March 30th, 2018
Very Quick and Efficient. Easy to order.I enjoyed making my purchase with USAservice dogs they gave me all that I needed to have and the price was great.
lisaf198
March 15th, 2018
I emailed several questions and received prompt courteous service. The process was easy. I have already recommended this company to many people! Way to go!!
irisg19
February 2nd, 2018
Thank you USAservicedogs!
Everytime I've contacted them they are very helpful and I was able to travel with my service dog and even enter the Hilton without problems. Wonderful customer service too!
valerieg52
March 15th, 2018
I received the requested items within a few days. They are exactly as shown on the website and I am happy with them
racheli15
March 26th, 2018
Very user friendly and wonderful customer service. I would recommend everyone to use this site! Wonderful job!!
tamio5
March 13th, 2018
Quality products, knowledgeable customer service rep, and easy process 5 stars no hesitation. I did get my doctor to write a letter although he was a little reluctant but at the end of the day he agreed.
joanc136
May 24th, 2018
The registration was easy and delivery of items prompt. However the free tag and holder was not received and my request for it was ignored. An email was sent twice regarding this to Ray and I still have not received the tag and holder?
joshuac84
March 25th, 2018
I did not receive a call from a license professional was the only down side. How do i go about this?
brittneya2
May 12th, 2018
They were very helpful walking me through the process of getting my service dog registered and it was very easy. My products came no later than a week after my order was submitted and they offered lots of useful validation records to prove the authenticy of her training and how she helps me go on with everyday life. Very impressed and will be reccomending other to the company.
marinaa23
January 15th, 2018
I will recommend your service to friends. I'm please with the delivered . I do not will be concerned any more about been denied about bring in my pet to places when I travel
Dogs are very special they are so unique to humans. Unfortunately some people are cruel tho these wonderful pets. Thanks again to offer this kind of services.
maryh400
March 15th, 2018
We love them and there's no questions when I take her with me. She stresses out so bad she beats up the others so they hide. Then I worry about getting home because I know she is anxiously awaiting my return.
saraa110
January 16th, 2018
They are a big help to those of use needing to get our dogs registered as service dogs. They have a quick turnaround in the products you order. Everything came as stated on their website. I love the cards I ordered and have put them in a couple of places with permission and have handed out a few.

Thank you for the service you provide!!

Sara Almand

We can ship to Canada but you may need to get in touch with support to make sure our shipping team has the correct address.

By Ray C.,

Hi Huguette, Yes, our registrants have been successfully using our registration materials for years to eliminate hassle when traveling in exactly these circumstances.

By Ray C.,

I can assure you the site is not a scam. If you are not happy with your order there is a 100% money back guarantee. Where are you reading that?

By Ray C.,

No, he does not. Therapy dogs typically are for companionship and do not typically function like service dogs do. However, they are expected to be trained behaviorally just like any other dog.

By Ray C.,

We try to assign therapists according to the state you live in wherever possible.

By Ray C.,

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the USA Service Dogs staff and other customers.

While you understand how much you rely on your service dog, others may view your companion as a nuisance. Many businesses don't allow dogs on their premises. However, while not required by the ADA, service dog documentation helps to eliminate hassle and questioning, and these same businesses will be more than happy to allow your furry friend inside their building, when they know it's your service dog. Save yourself stress. Get your service dog registration, vests, leashes, and tags from USA Service Dogs!

Ray C.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about USA Service Dogs?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

4.8
Have a question about USA Service Dogs?