USA Service Dogs

USA Service Dogs has a consumer rating of 4.81 stars from 78 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. USA Service Dogs also ranks 5th among Pets sites.

• My customer service agent was ray.I also spoke to Joe.
  • I never received the hand out cards that I ordered with the ID cards for both dogs!

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate USA Service Dogs?

“Fast and easy”

Maria K.
5/29/18

Extremely helpful and knowledgeable. The registration was very quick and easy. The extra assistance and tips were an excellent guide through this process.

“This card did not work with my dog.”

Dakota D.
3/12/19

This card does not work, you need a letter from a physician. Carolyn who was the person I talked to about a refund was extremely rude.

customer service (9) id cards (3)
dakotad14
March 12th, 2019
Ray C. – USA Service Dogs Rep
We have reached out to Dakota about the order to try to determine the issue, however we don't have a Carolyn on our staff and never have so the buyer may have confused us with a different company.
mariak143
May 29th, 2018
candaceh30
May 13th, 2018
This is a for real website
Don't pass it up
If your needing to register your pet to live with you, go on a bus or even plane, then this is the legit website you need to use!!
desiraer
April 27th, 2018
Service was great n site easy to figure out n has lots of info. Justwish prices were lil cheaper for the service dog stuff
mikhailg8
May 31st, 2018
Lots of info, fast and easy order. Received everything ontime. Site worked fine... received additional cards with the description of the rights, which are very helpful...
deniset67
April 16th, 2018
The agent was very kind and helpful he explained the different kits available and the prices to help me choose the one that fit my financial needs. The documents he sent helped my apt manager gain the knowledge of having an emotional support dog.she took copies to keep in office for all employees to familiarize themselves with the laws and rights for people. With disabilities. My customer service agent was ray.I also spoke to Joe. I want to thank you both for your kindness and compassion helping me through the registration process. Blessings to all.
brittneya2
May 12th, 2018
They were very helpful walking me through the process of getting my service dog registered and it was very easy. My products came no later than a week after my order was submitted and they offered lots of useful validation records to prove the authenticy of her training and how she helps me go on with everyday life. Very impressed and will be reccomending other to the company.
andrewa156
May 21st, 2018
Very good! Would recommend to anyone! All items I ordered were perfect and shipping was very fast! Now I am able to take my Rottweiler with me everywhere I go, no questions asked!
lindad394
May 21st, 2018
Fast and easy great service. Was simple and quick would recommend using this service registration and purchase was a smooth transaction
tracyu2
May 22nd, 2018
This was an easy process and was simple to do. I highly recommend using usaservicedogs.com for your pet.
michelej26
April 7th, 2018
Excellent and quality items received quickly
Thank you so much highly pleased....will share contact info with others
juder14
May 15th, 2018
I was very pleased with all of the help I was given during the process of getting my dog certified. We are very happy with the entire experience.
shawnaf4
March 26th, 2018
This was so easy to do! I ordered the best package for my dog n I I even got a discount for ordering it within 24 hours! Thats why I chose this website. I received everything they said I would n Im very happy with my package. Thanks!
joanc136
May 24th, 2018
The registration was easy and delivery of items prompt. However the free tag and holder was not received and my request for it was ignored. An email was sent twice regarding this to Ray and I still have not received the tag and holder?
rachelb168
April 27th, 2018
Love the vest and kit I got and the people that help me with the exchanges and support definitely recommend and have recommended this place to many people thank u so much
rebeccah229
May 21st, 2018
This sight is very prompt. Received certificate and carrier timely. I would recommend. I carried my pet on flight with Delta with no problems. All went well. The carrier was not stable. I returned with no problem.
logann6
April 7th, 2018
Completely approve and recommend 100% thank you. My dogs are now service dogs and our lives have improved by your contribution to our lives fully and outstandingly. If I need anymore help or recommendations about the subject of service dogs I will immediately be going back to USA Service Dogs. Thank You Thank You Thank You.
jhulianr
April 16th, 2018
Never thought it would be this easy but the site was easy to use and navigate. I just need to figure out how to order certain thingga but other than that excellent service
amandae79
March 27th, 2018
This team really had everything dialed in. They provide all the answers you could have and are there if you have any others. With package options, I was able to choose what was right for my family. The package arrived quick and right when they said it would. Thanks for being a reliable business throughout this process. Would definitely recommend!
Ray C. – USA Service Dogs Rep
Thank you Amanda, we appreciate your business and welcome you back any time.
sandyt53
April 7th, 2018
Thank you for helping me to register my dog as a therapy dog. Your products have been very helpful for Ginger become a working dog. Thank you
franb30
March 29th, 2018
Very Quick and Efficient. Easy to order. I made a mistake (click on the wrong size) in my order and contacted USAServicedogs.org by email to see if they could help me. I was 100% satisfied with the resolution of MY mistake. It was a pleasure dealing with this service.
lucianag6
March 29th, 2018
Very kind and helpful customer service. I would recommend! I ordered a small collar and an extra large vest. The custom service notice right away and called to verify if the order was correct. In fact I needed both extra large. It avoided me unnecessary head aches.
janetd71
April 4th, 2018
Questions were answered promptly, material is quality & timely! Vest is well made and certificate and cards are great!
senitap
March 29th, 2018
I Love this site,I ordered my package and downloaded everything the same day! 2 days later the hard copies arrived,Ive already recommended this site to coworkers and friends.
Senita P
glenm61
March 30th, 2018
Very Quick and Efficient. Easy to order.I enjoyed making my purchase with USAservice dogs they gave me all that I needed to have and the price was great.

We can ship to Canada but you may need to get in touch with support to make sure our shipping team has the correct address.

By Ray C.,

Hi Huguette, Yes, our registrants have been successfully using our registration materials for years to eliminate hassle when traveling in exactly these circumstances.

By Ray C.,

I can assure you the site is not a scam. If you are not happy with your order there is a 100% money back guarantee. Where are you reading that?

By Ray C.,

No, he does not. Therapy dogs typically are for companionship and do not typically function like service dogs do. However, they are expected to be trained behaviorally just like any other dog.

By Ray C.,

We try to assign therapists according to the state you live in wherever possible.

By Ray C.,

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the USA Service Dogs staff and other customers.

While you understand how much you rely on your service dog, others may view your companion as a nuisance. Many businesses don't allow dogs on their premises. However, while not required by the ADA, service dog documentation helps to eliminate hassle and questioning, and these same businesses will be more than happy to allow your furry friend inside their building, when they know it's your service dog. Save yourself stress. Get your service dog registration, vests, leashes, and tags from USA Service Dogs!

Ray C.
Owner / Executive

How do I know I can trust these reviews about USA Service Dogs?

Have a question about USA Service Dogs?