Review of US-Immigration

Tel: 1-800-814-1555
cs@us-immigration.com

ashwiniv
4/29/19

I was looking for EAD. I paid by mistake but it was not the service I WAS LOOKIG FOR.
Thankfully, they refunded..

wallacem38
4/1/19

Do not use this company we paid the 199 and we put the phone number in the Internet and it was it comes up as a scam people watch out for all the bad Scammers out there always put your phone number in the Internet first before you put money down such a disappointment in the United States that this is happening

srikantht1
11/7/18

I was properly screwed by immigration4us.
I have applied from their website for US Visit from UAE. They asked me to pay 165$, i was under impression that it included MRV fee as well. I surprised after receiving email from them as below.
"Please note that the charge of $165 for the visa service does not include the MRV Visa Fee that needs to be paid to the Department of State"
Simply they copied all the info from their site to actual trusted Gov site by charging $165.
Which is unfair at all.

laurap294
9/26/18

It is not the official website!
Hopefully they are going to refund me...I just paid $199 for nothing!

adac27
8/24/18

This is not a government website, they take your money and don't provide any service. Don't get scamed, forms are free on the govenment website

kimberleyt7
7/7/18

Do not get tricked into paying these people for a service that they do not provide. Applying for citizenship at US site is free of charge. I called about a refund and they told me there terms and conditions are clearly written on their website so too bad, they don't offer refunds. I will take this up with Amex and see if I can get my money back. What a waste.

annag181
7/3/18

American Immiihration Center website is a scam I was looking for the immigration. Gov website and they these people popped up they had me fill out the application to renew my card. And then I was charged $199 which I assumed was going towards the renewal of my card. Turns out I have a relative who works for ins and this is not supposed to happen I should not have paid 199 plus the fees to the INS department.
I've been calling that company getting the run-around and now they're telling me that I cannot get a refund. They try to tell me I can have 50% back of my fees knowingly that I'm not going to use their forms because the ins. Gov wants us to do it online and pay the fees.
I have reported it to the BBB and also to my bank in hopes that I can get my money back who has $199 to throw away?

ernanic
6/6/18

Dont even think of paying to this site .
Its not a US immigration office.

Too bad I have not read the reviews before I applied to this website and throwing away my money .

There should be a way to stop this scammer . This should be reported to kron 4 news .

tatianau
4/26/18

I was on the USA immigration web site filling a government form when this company sent me a bill to cause a confusion and make me pay them.
Perfect crime of false advertising and scam. I never went to their web site. How do they get to include their bill in the immigration web site?? Everybody should report them to immigration. This is suposdely their adresse in Fla.
14 NE First Avenue, 2nd Floor . Miami, Florida 33132
Take a look at the mail they send me after I found out they were by calling paypal. Dear Applicant,

There is nothing illegal to be a private immigration agency assisting travelers to apply for Immigrant or Non-Immigrant US visas.
It is optional to use our professional submission service, and you have the choice of lodging your own application without our help directly with the government for free.
We charge $165 for a Non Immigrant US visa but this charge does not include the MRV Visa fee that needs to be paid to the Department of State.
It is clearly stipulated on our website and on the DISCLAIMER before you start your application that you have read and understood.

We can understand your frustration because you certainly did not read before you applied on our website but please do not threaten us!

According to our terms and conditions that you have read and signed, https://www.immigration4us.com/terms-of-use, since we have started an application, unfortunately we can not proceed to any refund but we presume good faith and we offer you a partial refund of 50%.

We hope you will appreciate our offer and we extend our apologies for the inconvenience this problem has caused you.

Best Regards,

The Visa Support Team

rcikb1
3/15/18

THESE PEOPLE ARE RIPOFF'S DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY, BUYER BEWARE!!!
STOP WHILE YOU STILL HAVE YOUR MONEY..... Your wasting your time and money with these crooked people

saidh14
2/12/18

This is a scam, don't lose your time and money giving it to this thieves.
They can not help you with nothing< I'd get stocked in the very first question.

berniem42
1/30/18

These people are scammers , if you are reading this to make up your mine just STOP exit. The number one scammers in the whole wide world. You are better off to giving your money to a homeless or some deserving individuals that these basted.

pedroc53
12/17/17

In a way my own fault for not reading terms and fine print of the website and for being lazy i guess. But to anyone renewing your permanent resident/green card you should not use this website, you are basically paying $200 dollars for them to give you the form which you can obtain freely at any Immigration services facility. Also they make you pay the fee as soon as you sign up, before you even read or start the application. if the site ends in .com them its not affiliated or tied up with a governement department. not to mention all the private information such as your alien number social security information etc....how well is this private information protected. STAY CLEAR DO NOT USE THIS SITE!

mariar185
12/12/17

IT'S A SCAM!!! THEY RIPPED ME OFF 190 DOLLARS JUST TO PRINT OUT A FORM. IT'S NOT A IMMIGRATION WEBSITE. DO NOT USE. THEY ARE THIEVES

ngocl3
10/12/17

This website is misleading in that it only helps you prepare USCIS applications. I should have read carefully but I did this on my mobile phone. I thought I was submitting the actual application to USCIS. When I asked for a refund because I did not know this was the service I was signing up for, they refused to give me a refund. They claim to be a big company but will not give me a refund. Google needs to take this website off of the top searches for renewing green card.

reidels
10/1/17

IF you do NOT want to pay more than double for a visa to enter the United States of America, STEER CLEAR of www.immigration4us.com, which is oddly enough the first result when one googles official site for getting a US visa. This is a deplorable fact, indeed. I had to pay more than 250% for a single US entry visa. They will charge you the same amount, or more, for the fee you must pay for the visa form (free of charge elsewhere), which you will have to fill out by yourself anyway; they will only send it to US immigration. When you think YOUR NIGHTMARE is over, they will bite you again by charging you more than 50% of the MRV fee (in my case) just for getting your appointment date and time, which again via elsewhere will not cost you a penny. I cannot emphasize this enough: RUN FROM THIS SITE: www.immigration4us.com
Hope this will help you in your individual endeavor.

daveb181
9/29/17

It's too bad that people who need help have to be subjected to predatory fraud as my wife was. We will fight them to get 100% refund and not the complimentary 50% that they tried to offer.

olegg14
9/16/17

They call it "online application", but in essence what they do is filling out a form with data that you provide through a web interface. After this is completed you would still need to print and mail this document to government and pay their fees. They charged for this simple service $150 and this is on top to what you need to pay to government.
Looks like a fraud to me.

nettier1
9/9/17

Came across the site trying to get paperwork. Someone called me and then emailed me. I called them back and before I could get a word in Jerry was telling me that it would $210 to get paperwork on top of the $535 to file?! No thank and after looking at these comments I'm glad I refused!! Thank you all!!

craigm113
8/20/17

Trick me once..... First time I fell into a internet rip-off trap. They are not a .gov website. I was looking for an online method of filling out a work authorisation for the US and was take for a ride by this website. Their "Start your application online" is BS its merely a tool for filling out an application that must be posted anyway. They absolutely know they ripping people off. Their service adds absolutely no value. Just a shame they get away with it. If you need help filling out the application then I don't see how you going to function in a job anyway - its straight forward.

abew7
5/30/17

Somebody should shut them down.
Their agent was a joke except that the joke was on me.After I told him of my error in assuming their website us-immigration.com was an actual gov site, he told me that he will see what he can do for me since the computer does not allow him to take the charge off. Sounded like he was reading a script.
Its enough to feel like a fool having not carefully read the website , he added insult to injury. Ant then he offered me 45% back for nothing.

serpicov
4/17/17

I thought I have a moral duty to write it down,thank you others for your very helpful reviews !! like all of you I also was going to download the form and fill it out myself when I came across this site ...I thought it is a legit site from the outside look of it .. so I opened an account and it asked me to pay money ... 199.00 dollars on top of the application and biomatric fee ... I thought no way I am paying 200 more dollars ... when I was pretty confident that I could do it myself.. anyways .. so I discontinued and they called me right away trying to sell it .. although I told them over and over again .. it was a mistake ... I will do it myself .. dont need your help ... they kept on forcing it on me ... then transferred me to another guy ..I asked him if its going to send the application directly to us immigration office .. he said all its going to do is fill out the form and then ill have to print it out and then go to the lockbox mail it myself all that ... so I was like ..so whats the benefit of it ...? anyways that guy tried to make me complete that transaction ... get my credit card info ..but I didn't give it to them ... and I thought of checking review on it ... so now I am on this site ... and gosh everyone is slamming the comment section saying its a scam and warning others! thanks to you now I am sure of it!! Thank you all !

eliottv2
Eliott V.
4/15/17

Same as most of the people here, was looking to print out some forms, google linked me to the website, though it was a government entity. Took my 180 and then told my I could not get refunded as I used their services. Also told me that their lawyers are well versed when it comes to refunds so good luck to me!

lilyb30
3/27/17

This is not a government website and it clearly states it so do not use it. They are not helpful at all. Their toll free number doesn't work which makes them useless in assisting you with any application (i.e. citizenship or green card renewal).

naomyc
3/13/17

I almost got taken but didn't fell for it ,first was fishing ,about immigration call me, and taking your money over the phone ,so I hang up on some girl name Melisa, she kept calling and calling immigration would never take money over phone then she send me an email desperate to take my money I told her right of the bat she is scam,never heard from them.just beware please not legit.

All, check your personal data is safe. I reported to FTC, credit companies, and IRS. These scammers took not only our money but our identity too,

By Lila B.

Hello, I have the same question! Did you use this service?

By Camila L.

I wonder if there is any authorized gov body saving people from this scammers who are selling those free of charge forms in hundred of dollars for citizens.

By LILA P.

Questions? Get answers from the US-Immigration staff and other customers.

US-Immigration?