Review of US-Immigration

Tel: 1-800-814-1555
cs@us-immigration.com

mariar185
12/12/17

IT'S A SCAM!!! THEY RIPPED ME OFF 190 DOLLARS JUST TO PRINT OUT A FORM. IT'S NOT A IMMIGRATION WEBSITE. DO NOT USE. THEY ARE THIEVES

ursulal3
11/7/17

This is not the government website. The government website ends in com. They rip me off $190 for what I think was renewing my Green Card. I called my bank ASAP but it is pending so now I have to wait for the scumbag to take the money then my bank dispute the charge. I called the rip off and they talking bout its non refundable, man I'm pissed. You have to be very careful in this country. Do any body on here ever get their money back? I am also worried about all my information out there.

ngocl3
10/12/17

This website is misleading in that it only helps you prepare USCIS applications. I should have read carefully but I did this on my mobile phone. I thought I was submitting the actual application to USCIS. When I asked for a refund because I did not know this was the service I was signing up for, they refused to give me a refund. They claim to be a big company but will not give me a refund. Google needs to take this website off of the top searches for renewing green card.

reidels
10/1/17

IF you do NOT want to pay more than double for a visa to enter the United States of America, STEER CLEAR of www.immigration4us.com, which is oddly enough the first result when one googles official site for getting a US visa. This is a deplorable fact, indeed. I had to pay more than 250% for a single US entry visa. They will charge you the same amount, or more, for the fee you must pay for the visa form (free of charge elsewhere), which you will have to fill out by yourself anyway; they will only send it to US immigration. When you think YOUR NIGHTMARE is over, they will bite you again by charging you more than 50% of the MRV fee (in my case) just for getting your appointment date and time, which again via elsewhere will not cost you a penny. I cannot emphasize this enough: RUN FROM THIS SITE: www.immigration4us.com
Hope this will help you in your individual endeavor.

daveb181
9/29/17

It's too bad that people who need help have to be subjected to predatory fraud as my wife was. We will fight them to get 100% refund and not the complimentary 50% that they tried to offer.

olegg14
9/16/17

They call it "online application", but in essence what they do is filling out a form with data that you provide through a web interface. After this is completed you would still need to print and mail this document to government and pay their fees. They charged for this simple service $150 and this is on top to what you need to pay to government.
Looks like a fraud to me.

nettier1
9/9/17

Came across the site trying to get paperwork. Someone called me and then emailed me. I called them back and before I could get a word in Jerry was telling me that it would $210 to get paperwork on top of the $535 to file?! No thank and after looking at these comments I'm glad I refused!! Thank you all!!

craigm113
8/20/17

Trick me once..... First time I fell into a internet rip-off trap. They are not a .gov website. I was looking for an online method of filling out a work authorisation for the US and was take for a ride by this website. Their "Start your application online" is BS its merely a tool for filling out an application that must be posted anyway. They absolutely know they ripping people off. Their service adds absolutely no value. Just a shame they get away with it. If you need help filling out the application then I don't see how you going to function in a job anyway - its straight forward.

abew7
5/30/17

Somebody should shut them down.
Their agent was a joke except that the joke was on me.After I told him of my error in assuming their website us-immigration.com was an actual gov site, he told me that he will see what he can do for me since the computer does not allow him to take the charge off. Sounded like he was reading a script.
Its enough to feel like a fool having not carefully read the website , he added insult to injury. Ant then he offered me 45% back for nothing.

serpicov
4/17/17

I thought I have a moral duty to write it down,thank you others for your very helpful reviews !! like all of you I also was going to download the form and fill it out myself when I came across this site ...I thought it is a legit site from the outside look of it .. so I opened an account and it asked me to pay money ... 199.00 dollars on top of the application and biomatric fee ... I thought no way I am paying 200 more dollars ... when I was pretty confident that I could do it myself.. anyways .. so I discontinued and they called me right away trying to sell it .. although I told them over and over again .. it was a mistake ... I will do it myself .. dont need your help ... they kept on forcing it on me ... then transferred me to another guy ..I asked him if its going to send the application directly to us immigration office .. he said all its going to do is fill out the form and then ill have to print it out and then go to the lockbox mail it myself all that ... so I was like ..so whats the benefit of it ...? anyways that guy tried to make me complete that transaction ... get my credit card info ..but I didn't give it to them ... and I thought of checking review on it ... so now I am on this site ... and gosh everyone is slamming the comment section saying its a scam and warning others! thanks to you now I am sure of it!! Thank you all !

eliottv2
Eliott V.
4/15/17

Same as most of the people here, was looking to print out some forms, google linked me to the website, though it was a government entity. Took my 180 and then told my I could not get refunded as I used their services. Also told me that their lawyers are well versed when it comes to refunds so good luck to me!

lilyb30
3/27/17

This is not a government website and it clearly states it so do not use it. They are not helpful at all. Their toll free number doesn't work which makes them useless in assisting you with any application (i.e. citizenship or green card renewal).

naomyc
3/13/17

I almost got taken but didn't fell for it ,first was fishing ,about immigration call me, and taking your money over the phone ,so I hang up on some girl name Melisa, she kept calling and calling immigration would never take money over phone then she send me an email desperate to take my money I told her right of the bat she is scam,never heard from them.just beware please not legit.

paulm385
3/1/17

If I could give them zero, I would. This is clearly predatory. Anything official MUST be .gov NOT.us
PLEASE DONT USE THIS.

lia602
2/6/17

As most of people here, I also got caught and became a victime of this website.
I googled how to renew green card and then paid them 170. I wonder why google list this scam website on their first page.
Thanks to people here and I was able to call them and got back 120 from them. I did call CS and got $110 offer, then talk to their manager and got additional $10 (amazing.)
They tried their best to not give you full refund. I wasted my time and $50 with them.
I will submit my complain on FTC and BBB as most of people here.
Also is there an effective way to complain google about this? I hate google to list website on the first page - google must got money from us as well (a lot - i believe).
From now on I do not feel comfortable to use google to search service and business.
Thanks for people submitted your review here. I did a google search of this website before I continue but did not find any bad info about it (not very extensive), after I paid my 170, I searched again and found this review website. I stopped my application right away.

ginab66
1/10/17

I paid $190 for one PDF file. It basically uses a program that fill out a form automatically from the information I put. That's it. I thought it was an official government website too and realized few hours later. They said their service is already completed and I can't get refund. Company like this is a scam. I wish I can sue this company. Why is this website is the first website comes up when I google ?????

alexb187
12/14/16

Just got suckered into this website thought it was an official government website.. Charged me $199 for the application. Good thing I did not finish the application.. Talked to my Credit Card Company and talked to Billing to try cancel this transaction... we will see what happens in the next couple day.. Wish me Luck ..

jenniferj107
8/30/16

Thank god I didn't go through with it more than just making an account but after I had done that, they called right away saying my "case" was rolled over to some woman named Nancy. When I had asked why, she had said that it was because I never finished my application. First off, why does it matter if I finish or not? I can do that at my own time when I feel like completing it, just because I made an account, doesn't mean I have to finish it right that instant. Then she went on to mention all the fees, asked about all of my mother in law's info (that's who I was filling it out for me, being that English is not her first language) such as date of birth and if she has medical insurance. So I had told her I do not have time to answer all these questions right now so I'll figure it out myself without her help at a later time. She said I have to complete it now on the phone with her to fully complete the application. So I said then forget it, delete my account or deactivate and I'll just do it when I can. She said, in the nastiest rudest tone, "well how are you going to fill it out if I deactivate your account?" I said I can have someone else make an account, what difference does it make?? Either way, DO NOT trust this site. Hopefully you will read this and know not to give out any payment info, as that is the screen that shows right after you submit your name and email address to make an account. DO NOT FALL FOR THIS SITE! Go through USCIS, they have all of your forms you need, plus they have an email address you can send any scam emails or info to. Best of luck to you all!

idpdt
7/5/16

This is a scam site. Do not go any further. I blame google to bring this up in the first link. I was fool enough to go thru this and paid $300.00 for 2 application. I realized it the next day and called them immediately. They gave me $150.00 and kept $150.00. Bunch of money stealers. You can apply for US Citizenship all by yourself.

cindyd46
6/1/16

I tried to renew my husband green card on this site 2 years ago, I did the same thing most users did. I needed to get it done fast and online. I filled all the questions out myself, it was so easy to do, no one helped me. I really thought I was paying US immigration but come to find out this company is a rip off, they charge me 450 just for filling the forms out on there website, the same fees immigration charges for renewing a green card, how ironic there fees is the same which is misleading. I am so surprised this company is still in business. This is so wrong. I tried to get my money back and they told me, the fees is non refundable. These guys are a bunch of looser making money off of innocent people. I don't how these lossers sleep at night knowing what they are doing is wrong.

patricka38
5/17/16

The service has worked very well for our family. Our case is clear. My wife does qualify. We just needed help filling out and providing all documentation correctly. This site provided that step by step guidance. We renewed my wife's Permanent Resident Card successfully and received the card. Now doing Citizenship and waiting for Test Date and Time. Biometrics completed. For us it avoided having to pay for an attorney to file the applications.

susanb147
2/25/16

Total scam stole $200. When we figured it out it was too late do get it back!!!

kedishiam
2/17/16

This is not the government website. The government website ends in GOV. They rip me off $170 for what I think was renewing my Green Card. I called my bank ASAP but it is pending so now I have to wait for the scumbag to take the money then my bank dispute the charge. I called the rip off and they talking bout its non refundable, man I'm pissed. You have to be very careful in this country. Do any body on here ever get their money back?

dad123
2/5/16

Same as everyone else. She said 80 bucks back I said I will take it for now but will be contacting all news agencies and she said let me take to my supervisor and in 2 secs she said full refund back. BUT since they have all my info. From filling out the form sss# alien # address where I work how long I have been there where I went to school and CREDIT CARD INFO.... Am I in danger of ID THEFT??? What do you think?

darys1
1/30/16

I thought this was a official US government website and thought I was able to make a user account to check status (my mistake) but then I realize the next page was asking for my credit card information and I exit out the website right away.

The next day one of the representative call me and wanting to continue my application process, I told him i would be filing the paperwork myself. He leads me to thinking if i was to do it myself there would be mistake an I would loose my filing fee if i made any mistake.

I told him i do not need his service and he straight out just HUNG UP ON ME haha. When he realize he wasn't getting anywhere with me he just said screw it LOL.

I wonder if there is any authorized gov body saving people from this scammers who are selling those free of charge forms in hundred of dollars for citizens.

By LILA P.
Questions? Get answers from the US-Immigration staff and other customers.

US-Immigration?