UndergroundReptiles

UndergroundReptiles has a consumer rating of 4.26 stars from 51 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. UndergroundReptiles also ranks 20th among Pet Supply sites.

• Great customer service, will always call me to check up that everything is okay.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate UndergroundReptiles?

“Long Time Satisfied Customer”

Brian M.
5/24/20

I've done business with Underground Reptiles for probably close to 8 years now. I've visited the store a number of times and have had some of my best pets in my collection purchased online and have never had any issues. It's a pretty busy store but the employees will still help you as much as they can and this goes for online as well. I just received an albino male bci yesterday. He's a gorgeous snake with a great temperament and no health issues. He's awesome!!

“Dead frogs and lies”

Mason M.
3/26/20

I ordered three red eyed tree frogs and one came in dead, while the other two were very malnourished and beat up. I've worked for years in reptile care, and I recognized immediately that these animals were kept in poor condition. There were bruised, thin, and after less than a week another of the frogs has died. After I posted a review it was removed without any reason given, and Underground reptiles insisted that the frogs were in good condition.

customer service (10)
brianm1352
miked784
January 28th, 2020
I got a baby blue axanthic iguana today 1/28/20, iguana arrived active and healthy. As soon as I opened the bag I was able to hand feed it, and hold it with no issues. Currently it is learning it's new habitat and enjoying the Vegas sun. The coloration is getting more blue as it was slightly greyed from shipment stress. Very pleased with this reptile.
paulw835
March 1st, 2020
I have ordered snakes and other reptiles from underground reptiles and they have always arrived alive and healthy every time. Great customer service, will always call me to check up that everything is okay. I highly recommend underground reptiles to anyone who ask, this is a awesome company and I will continue to order my animals from them.
sabrinaw74
March 25th, 2020
My new baby Sulcata arrived this morning well fed,healthy with clear eyes, I will definitely be ordering again I was hesitant reading all the bad reviews but did you ever think it was the mail service that kill the animals?
nicjs
March 24th, 2020
I just received my order for two dart frogs. They arrived in great condition, looking forward to ordering more. Thanks
tashab44
May 24th, 2020
This is the second time I have purchased from this company, before I purchased a Venezuelan Sun Tiger from them, she is doing great!

The pede i purchased from them is doing great even though I havent seen it since in its new enclosure, which im guessing is a good thing.

Will def do business again with them anything related to reptiles or inverts!
haileyc19
January 25th, 2020
I would highly recommend this place, if you are looking for a reptile. The staff is very friendly and they pack the reptile nice and secure. I absolutely love my bearded dragon, the colors are amazing. Definitely a 5 star experience.
kadeshal
April 14th, 2020
I just received my 5th critter from Underground Reptiles and I couldn't be happier with my experiences! Within a hour of your new buddy being delivered, someone from the company will call you to check up. I will absolutely recommend them to anyone I know!
laurad788
May 24th, 2020
I happened upon Underground Reptiles when an order of frozen mice for my snake (from a different vendor) was over a week late to ship with no tracking info. I was panicking - I just moved to a remote town with no way to obtain frozen mice - that I know of, at this time. I figured I'd order another batch from a new vendor and hope they would arrive, and soon. Wonderfully, they did! They arrived the next day, packed well in dry ice and still frozen. I am thankful to have happened upon Underground Reptiles and will continue to purchase from them.
cb588
May 24th, 2020
My baby Sailfin Dragon came in very healthy! I highly recommend! Will be making more purchases In the future!
andream550
May 21st, 2020
I was hesitant to order as some of the reviews weren't the greatest but I ordered anyway since I've always loved turtles. I ordered the three pack of red eared sliders. I paid for overnight shipping with Ups and my turtles were on their way. I had one problem and it was due to ups not delivering my package on time, they misplaced my package and it had to be delayed a day or so. But my turtles finally arrived they are thriving and came really lively and ready to move and swim. Amazing and safe packaging for the turtles they were kept warm and moist. Definitely will order again for sure! Amazing company! They came so small the same size as a quarter, the cutest little turtles ever, so in love.
johnl2718
May 24th, 2020
Ordered a new garter snake and I love him. Hit him fast and was happy and healthy when he arrived. Will be ordering agin.
tylerm220
May 23rd, 2020
Received my baby nile monitor today in perfect condition nice and healthy, great place all around, only thing that sucked was on UPS shipping my lizard was supposed to arrive by 10:30 am and did not arrive until 5:00 PM so I was going crazy all day hoping my lizard was gonna come safe and healthy which it did, UPS needs to be better with time especially for live animals that's my only complaint
johnl2709
May 21st, 2020
This store has most amazing animals in stock. And it always surprises me. The customer service experience is exceptional, extraordinary and outstanding. They are truly the leader of the reptile business circles

Tip for consumers: Any hobbyists

karam113
May 23rd, 2020
This is the second time we have gotten a red eared slider from you guys, and I think you guys are the best.
I used another reptile company before...it was a horrible experience. I will always use you guys in the future! Thanks so much.
dawnb431
May 23rd, 2020
I ordered 4 tarantulas and they all arrived in healty condition in less than 24 hours. One of the species I originally ordered was out of stock.. I got a call quickly and was assisted in picking out a different kind. I am pleased with the customer service and knowledge of staff. I am happy to add the new tarantulas to my collection.
hernanb3
May 23rd, 2020
Super fast shipping. The 3 geckos I ordered are in perfect health. They are already basking under the uvb light. Thanks guys
shaym43
April 22nd, 2020
I'm considering buying a Water Dragon from Underground Reptiles and I had many questions and they have been very helpful with answering all of my questions and making sure I have the knowledge I need to keep a healthy pet. Thanks Underground! I'll be placing my order soon!
kimw532
April 15th, 2020
The baby Tegus I ordered arrived today and we couldn't be more pleased. The Tegus are healthy and active . The customer service was great .I give them 5 stars , Great company ...
danad224
April 14th, 2020
I ordered 2 chameleons they arrived very fast and were in perfect health. Couldn't be happier with them. Will definitely order from them again!
karenyvonnej
April 8th, 2020
I was so happy with my beautiful iguana!! He is beautiful, and healthy.. the pictures don't do him Justice.. Thank you Underworld for my new baby, I named Monstro.. I would recommend to anyone who needs a new family member!! I am very satisfied!!
johnd3558
April 7th, 2020
My lizard came healthy fast delivery good service healthy roughneck monitor will be keeping my business for good
jakes357
May 24th, 2020
They had glass frogs in stock and no other place online does. Shipping was extremely fast for the price. Great customer service as well! My frogs are doing very well and in great shape.
donnam1240
May 24th, 2020
Very happy to find the spiders I wanted. They arrived happy and healthy. Look forward to getting more
kathrynh220
May 24th, 2020
They truly care about the animals and not money! They made sure I had my setup before they shipped my new friend.

It's legit. This place has been around a long time. Way before I was even a customer. The prices are not too bad, the employees are helpful/knowledgeable, and I've always been confident that when I shop there I will not have any issues.