Redpost Equestrian reviews

deniseg181
Denise G.
9/14/19

Even though my purchase wasn't suitable on this occasion, the service I received was second to none. Will definitely use again and highly recommend to others.

annak185
Anna K.
9/13/19

Everything was fantastic, including customer service and they were very helpful. The only problem I had was ordering internationally becomes very costly if there's any kind of return or exchange. I will definitely order from here again!

bethf41
Beth F.
9/13/19

Brilliant products and prices, super fast delivery and dispatch times, highly recommend! Love my new Jin Stirrups.

catp12
Cat P.
9/13/19

I found redpost on a Google search for a specific turnout rug. As I live in Northern Ireland, a lot of English companies charge a higher postage charge, even though the postage is the same throughout the UK. Not only was my postage free, you were the best priced website I visited. Delivery was fast and I'm very pleased with the service. I'll definitely use you again.

carolg369
Carol G.
9/12/19

A fast efficient service . They had the items that I wanted in stock.I've bought the same rug again for a different horse and are pleased with the overall fit and value for money

sueg188
Sue G.
9/11/19

Helpful These are the second pair of gloves that I have bought, I wear them all the time as they stop your hands getting wet when handling wet things.

sarahd410
Sarah D.
9/11/19

Super quick delivery and dispatch times. Quicker delivery clearly just charges the uplift cost rather than the whole bill, which is a nice touch, rug is amazing, highly recommended.

dawnc80
Dawn C.
9/11/19

Shipping costs, I can do other overseas shipping free when I spend over $150 (ie. corkfarmequestrian)

nickys28
Nicky S.
9/9/19

I ordered a fly rider and used the sizing chart on the website. The rug arrived very promptly and fitted perfectly.

jessicao70
Jessica O.
9/9/19

What a pleasant experience...no issues at all ordering from US (Texas). Helmet arrived in 4 working days. Excellent communication with customer service! Highly recommend.

ninal70
NINA L.
9/5/19

I did not want to pay postage but actually even with the postage the price was good. The delivery time was excellent, my goods arrived the next day. Really pleased and will be ordering again soon.

sophiew30
Sophie W.
9/5/19

For some reason Royal Mail logged the item as delivered when it wasn't however staff at red post were very helpful and eventually I got the item which I'm very happy with great price great quality and great staff fault if Royal Mail

chalkdownr7
Chalkdown R.
9/4/19

Good range of decent quality items, easy to order, sensible prices, quick delivery. What more could you ask for?! Thank you RedPost.

phillipas1
Phillipa S.
9/3/19

As always Redpost had exactly what I wanted at a good price, they dispatched my order quickly and I received it the following morning. Fabulous products and fabulous service!

lydiat27
Lydia T.
9/3/19

Even tho it was a bank holiday it said delivery on Tuesday, but it came Wednesday. Wasn't expecting it on Tuesday but was a little miss leading :) must have been a computer error.

kimn97
Kim N.
9/2/19

I am out of the country from Redpost and I bought a shadbelly. It was too small when it arrived. I contacted customer service and they helped me with an exchange. It was very easy and they were so polite and helpful, even with me being out of country. Amazing customer service and I appreciate it very much!

hannahr91
Hannah R.
8/30/19

Easy to order from, quick dispatch and delivery, recommended to use this company and will be coming back for more

ellal46
Ella L.
8/29/19

I received two faulty products. The other one had two stains on it and the other was broken from the seam. But I reached out to the customer service and so far I've gotten great service from there. Shopping experience otherwise was great and the delivery was fast and not noticably expensive to France unlike with some other UK based companies

nias18
Nia S.
8/28/19

I called to get some advise on clothing and sizes prior to placing my order. Staff were extremely helpful and friendly. Lovely website and people to deal with.

sandram276
Sandra M.
8/26/19

I placed an order for a heavyweight turnout rug. I was pleased that there was no postage to pay and it arrived sooner than expected. The price was the most competitive from sites which had the size I required in stock.
Thank you for a satisfyingly professional service.

erink217
Erin K.
8/23/19

I could not purchase the Ariat boots in the color I wanted in the United States. I finally found them at your store so I was happy to pay the shipping. I'm so pleased with the product and ease of service that I think I might buy a pair for my mom!

andrewe68
Andrew E.
8/21/19

The choice of items available on your Web site for male riders is excellent. I live in in the Midlands and you have the best choice of items of any other company. The service from you has been excellent. I ordered two pairs of boot as I didn't know the sizing, they came quickly, I sent one pair back and you informed me of receipt. Great service and good range of items for male riders.

sarahr344
sarah r.
8/21/19

easy and pain free shopping, competitive prices and excellent delivery options when you need something urgently

cathyt92
Cathy T.
8/19/19

Every order that I have placed with redposteqestrian has arrived on time, very safely packed and excellently priced. They are my go to store for all things equestrian

happyo46
happy o.
8/17/19

easy to order very pleased with communication and service. product still wrapped at moment --but look forward to using it asap--- excellent company to deal with. Very helpful

Questions? Get answers from the Redpost Equestrian staff and other customers.

Redpost Equestrian?