Redpost Equestrian reviews

jamesp590
James P.
5/16/19

They seem to be waterproof but I have only worn them 3 times so far although through wet grass. Boots are a narrow fit, probably made more for women with daintier feet.

celiau
Celia U.
5/16/19

I spoke to customer services to check item description prior to ordering. Ordered item over the phone, it arrived the following day

hn25
H N.
5/14/19

I have bought from you before, but don't remember my password. Sorry.
I bought this pair of Ariat boots for my Niece's 18th birthday. She is absolutely delighted with them. Thank you.
My only disappointment is that 3 days after ordering them from you I saw them on Amazon for almost £50. less.
Never mind. Your service is excellent, and I thank you. And I do mention you to my other horsey friends.

sandrah437
Sandra H.
5/4/19

I found this site easy to use, and was pleased to be able to pay with PayPal as it is simple to use.

debbieb418
Debbie B.
5/1/19

Great easy and simple! Don't like the postage costs though! Just to say when I received my order the interior of the box was wet. The Absorbine Whitener had leaked. May I recommend you tape the snozzles and/or lids before posting so the contents can't leak.

la108
L A.
5/1/19

An easy to use website with everything you need for yourself & your equine & excellent delivery service too.

fionad29
Fiona D.
4/25/19

Due to a technical error my order was not dispatched when it should have been however, the company contacted me to apologise and had already issued a refund on the postage, before I had time to query the non arrival, so cannot fault their customer service and it wouldn't stop me from ordering from them again

annel111
Anne L.
4/23/19

Very prompt delivery service. Good customer service. Unfortunately the fly mask which was an extra full had ears that were too small for a large horse so had to be cut off.

trishb30
Trish B.
4/22/19

I was nervous ordering from RedPost because I had never ordered something from overseas. They impressed me so much with the quality and timeliness of my order! I will definitely be a repeat customer

jamt7
Jam T.
4/22/19

You were unable to fulfill our order but dealt with it really promptly and a refund was processed really quickly. Gutted we couldn't get the boot but would not hesitate to buy from you again.

andreww263
Andrew W.
4/20/19

My wife shops from you and she said it is a great on line shop and very good products and good variety.

lisae297
Lisa E.
4/20/19

Easy smooth transaction. Fast delivery reasonable pricing
Very happy, will definitely buy from again

nancyp332
Nancy P.
4/20/19

Second time I have ordered from you - very pleased with the service I received. Will definitely use you again.

imcdonaldg
IMcdonald G.
4/16/19

Excellent service. Well packaged. Excellent delivery. Will look to see if I can get my other products for here.

yvonnes70
Yvonne S.
4/16/19

Good selection of products at reasonable prices. Easy to use website and fast shipping. Happy to recommend.

anonymousd411
anonymous D.
4/15/19

Great so far thanks. Let's wait & see if the delivery experience & products live up to my expectation?

suet68
Sue T.
4/15/19

I returned the head collar as it only just about fitted. The clip on it was also of inferior quality in my opinion and was difficult to operate, otherwise I would have exchanged it for a bigger size

anonymousz394
anonymous Z.
4/15/19

Last time I bought something from you guys, it was posted within a day, it arrived in Australia so quickly, and when I potentially had an issue, I was contacted almost immediately back!

gillianc21
Gillian C.
4/15/19

Ordered a Jeffries bridle which I received two days after placing the order. Very efficient service .

carolinew168
Caroline W.
4/11/19

Good website, good level of stock held.
EXCELLENT choice of shipping options which make the order good value for money.

masakoa1
Masako A.
4/8/19

Horse riding is not a major sport in Japan, so there are not a wide variety of harnesses and other equipment. I am very happy to find this site. I would like to buy at this store from now on too.

anonymousg413
anonymous G.
4/8/19

easy to order, quick, no fuss, I order almost everything on here
sometimes I'd prefer a bit more choice, but so easy to use!

whahshdhhssn
Whahshdhhss N.
4/8/19

The order arrived late rather annoying as I paid for next day and then is very dry so I don't dare use it until it's been oiled more.

terianns
TeriAnn S.
4/7/19

Always manage to find what I am looking for on the Redpost website, easy to navigate & complete sale.

amandaw272
Amanda W.
4/5/19

I felt that the whole process from ordering to delivery was very easy. My order arrived very promptly. I'm really please with the Le Mieux acoustic ears that I purchased and the Stubben blinkers. I have only used them twice but my horse seemed less distracted and considering he hasn't been ridden for two weeks I was really surprised how effective they were and how calm and more focused he was.

Questions? Get answers from the Redpost Equestrian staff and other customers.

Redpost Equestrian?