Redpost Equestrian

Redpost Equestrian has a consumer rating of 4.9 stars from 4,543 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Redpost Equestrian also ranks 268th among Pets sites.

• Great customer service, prompt response to emails with a personal touch.
  • Excellent service would recommend to friends and would use again.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Redpost Equestrian?

Reviews (4,543)

customer service (72) excellent service (39) delivery time (29) great service (27) day delivery (13) use website (10) ariat boots (11) shopping experience (9) quality items (7) brilliant service (12) excellent customer service (7) love redpost (8)
exmoorp
Exmoor p.
February 10th, 2020
Verified purchase
I purchased Le Mieux sheepskin head collar sets at a fantastic bargain price. It was such a bargain I ordered 2 sets. Excellent quality and perfect for providing comfort on my ponies grazing muzzle. Delivery slightly longer than I expected but I ordered online on a Sunday. Overall very happy with product and service.
mstobarto
MStobart O.
December 31st, 2019
Verified purchase
After being let down with delivery for the 2nd Christmas running by another online equestrian supply outlet, I was most pleasantly surprised to not only find the same goods at a cheaper price on your site, but to have them delivered promptly too. Excellent service all round. Couldn't be happier and will definitely shop with you again.
sharonj92
Sharon J.
February 4th, 2020
Verified purchase
Fantastic service and fast delivery.. The Headpiece I ordered exceed expectations. Very good quality and value for money.. Will definitely be shopping here again
carolec191
Carole C.
February 16th, 2020
Verified purchase
Very easy to use especially as I can use PayPal.
Everything was excellent from ordering, communication and delivery.
Would definitely recommend.
sandym166
Sandy M.
January 20th, 2020
Verified purchase
I'm glad I found this product. Works great. Price a little hefty with the exchange value. And shipping cost.
Love products so will pay
cammerv
Cammer V.
February 21st, 2020
Verified purchase
Ordering was easy. Like that they take PayPal. I did have a problem when product arrived. Wrong size due to misleading website. Customer service assured me web site will be updated and my purchase (including shipping) will be refunded.
maryanitai
Maryanita I.
March 12th, 2020
Verified purchase
Absolutely satisfied with every aspect of this order. Very prompt delivery to Mississippi, USA. Boots are just beautiful and very well made! Make it a great day Y'all!
ghislaineh1
Ghislaine H.
January 12th, 2020
Verified purchase
Fast delivery. Sadly I ordered the wrong size head collar but was amazed at how easy it was to return and exchange for a larger size. Excellent service so far!
anonymousb904
anonymous B.
February 14th, 2020
Verified purchase
Very nice system for reminding me of item in the cart annd making it easy to go back and complete the purchase
joyb60
Joy B.
January 20th, 2020
Verified purchase
My 'go to' place for the items I like and know will arrive quickly without any problem. I ordered Ariat wellingtons and thermal blanket on special offer. Boots fit perfectly. Decent packaging. Happy customer here.
biddyp
Biddy P.
February 4th, 2020
Verified purchase
I so wish Redpost was nearer, sadly nearly 30 miles away, but 100% worth the drive.
The team are knowledgeable, helpful, speedy and efficient.

I really have tested their customer service
emmah281
Emma H.
January 17th, 2020
Verified purchase
Very efficient. Just trying to persuade my 2 yr old granddaughter to where her hat! I'm sure unicorns and Pom Pom's will ensure it happens!
lizu5
Liz U.
January 10th, 2020
Verified purchase
Pleased my basket didn't empty when I had to postpone buying for 24 hours. Product range looks very good.
However, I can't answer if I will buy again until I have received and am happy with my purchase!
kathp11
Kath P.
January 23rd, 2020
Verified purchase
It was a very satisfactory transaction from start to finish ! Easy to find what I wanted and to purchase it .....at a very good price ...and even more impressive was that the item arrived next day at no extra cost .....excellent !! Will definitely use Redpost again .
lrq
LR Q.
March 26th, 2020
Verified purchase
Exceptional! excellent choice of goods, courteous manners of service team, easy order process, swift delivery. Thank you!
lalc
LAL C.
March 23rd, 2020
Verified purchase
The items I purchased where reasonably priced but yet to use them. So unable to make comment on how good they are.
nicoley19
Nicole Y.
March 4th, 2020
Verified purchase
Absolutely fantastic I have a very excitable 5 year old fell and the controller headcollar is amazing I would highly recommend
amandab904
Amanda B.
February 9th, 2020
Verified purchase
Review depends on how quickly and accurately goods are received but so far website easy to use and happy with purchasing experience
janea66
Jane A.
March 24th, 2020
Verified purchase
Medium turnout rug was reasonably priced, arrived on time and in perfect condition - the our pony looks fab in it!
melc91
Mel C.
December 26th, 2019
Verified purchase
I ordered very late for Christmas and I managed to get what I needed in time. Your delivery service let us down by delivering to the wrong address but your customer services were so helpful in trying to sort it out. The person who had wrongly received the parcel brought it round for me so all was good. Would definitely us3 you again and recommend you to my friends and family. Y
anonymousg724
anonymous G.
January 13th, 2020
Verified purchase
Really pleased with the quality of my new coat, ordering and delivery all perfect, coat arrived a day early :-)
anonymousg739
anonymous G.
February 1st, 2020
Verified purchase
I always love shopping with redpost, they have a great selection of good quality items, at very good prices.
karenm1581
Karen M.
January 15th, 2020
Verified purchase
Redpost equestrian contacted me very promptly to offer an alternative item when there was a stock issue and I received new item the very next day. Can't get better service than that
carlas193
Carla S.
February 13th, 2020
Verified purchase
First time & happy to see such a large selection! Your price on the Prolite Pad is less expensive than in the US even with shipping!
violeto4
Violet O.
January 9th, 2020
Verified purchase
Bucas Quilt stable rug with silk feel lining arrived the next day, even quicker than expected using the DPD option. (Used that as local Parcelforce delivery driver won't leave a package without a signature. Worth it to me to pay a bit extra so great having that option-thank you Redpostequestrian) Rug fits my horse really well. Lightweight cob type with quite a broad chest and neck, not much wither and pointy point of shoulders so delighted to find a make of rug which actually fits without pulling around the neck and shoulders and does not work its way back over time. Rug sits really well due to neck shape, single fastening area across the front and the darts around the neck. Sizing true. 2 year guarantee so hopefully will last well as well.

Questions? Get answers from the Redpost Equestrian staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Redpost Equestrian?

Have a question about Redpost Equestrian?