Redpost Equestrian reviews

sallyd41
Sally D.
1/22/20
Fabulous service and delivery time, best price online and loved the love heart sweets in the bag, great touch
Thankyou
maggieh78
Maggie h.
1/21/20
I ordered some boswellia for my horse , when the box arrived and I opens it there was a puncture hole in the bag that had been taped up, I phoned redpost immediately and they were very apologetic and and things got sorted ASAP I was impressed with their service and will definitely use again
lisae145
Lisa E.
1/21/20
You guys are amazing! I ordered a Charles Own helmet for my daughter- order was finalised on Tuesday and it was on my doorstep - in Australia!!! - on the Friday. Wow! Thank you so much- you have just earned another loyal customer!
sandym166
Sandy M.
1/20/20
I'm glad I found this product. Works great. Price a little hefty with the exchange value. And shipping cost.
Love products so will pay
joyb60
Joy B.
1/20/20
My 'go to' place for the items I like and know will arrive quickly without any problem. I ordered Ariat wellingtons and thermal blanket on special offer. Boots fit perfectly. Decent packaging. Happy customer here.
emmah281
Emma H.
1/17/20
Very efficient. Just trying to persuade my 2 yr old granddaughter to where her hat! I'm sure unicorns and Pom Pom's will ensure it happens!
anonymousx738
anonymous X.
1/17/20
I was a little worried as there were no reviews but very quick and perfect condition so glad I ordered from them x
anonymousg728
anonymous G.
1/16/20
Lovely bridle, good price, okay delivery time. Only disappointment was that it was only shipped in a bag so it had arrived squashed. Having paid over £100 I would have liked it to be in a box where it wouldn't get damaged.
karenm1581
Karen M.
1/15/20
Redpost equestrian contacted me very promptly to offer an alternative item when there was a stock issue and I received new item the very next day. Can't get better service than that
lizy3
Liz Y.
1/15/20
Very good experience. Ordered the rug and had it sent to a different address where the pony is. Was excellent and best price I saw online.
anonymousg724
anonymous G.
1/13/20
Really pleased with the quality of my new coat, ordering and delivery all perfect, coat arrived a day early :-)
stellas68
Stella S.
1/13/20
Shipping was only added once I had been through my paypal account, it would have been helpful if it had been added at the first checkout as I was shopping around for best price.
deborahc535
Deborah C.
1/12/20
Super fast and easy, Shame the original colour I ordered was out of stock but love the one I got as a replacement
ghislaineh1
Ghislaine H.
1/12/20
Fast delivery. Sadly I ordered the wrong size head collar but was amazed at how easy it was to return and exchange for a larger size. Excellent service so far!
marcellew5
Marcelle W.
1/12/20
Nice to get what I need fro. One place and postage good as don't have to spend over 100 to get it free
rodnaa
Rodna A.
1/11/20
This was an informative and easy to use site.
Customer services was excellent. I can't stress enough how helpful Harriet was. I was doing an exchange and my computer skills are not the best and Harriet helped me every step of the way as long as I needed her.
Thanks Harriet
hazelh58
Hazel H.
1/11/20
Arrived when you said it would. Contacted you as carrier had got it wrong. But was explained what happened when I phoned your team. Very satisfied customer. Thank you
marbles1
Marble S.
1/10/20
Website easy to use and all the products I required were in stock. Delivered earlier than I had anticipated which was excellent. No hesitation in shopping here in the future.
lizu5
Liz U.
1/10/20
Pleased my basket didn't empty when I had to postpone buying for 24 hours. Product range looks very good.
However, I can't answer if I will buy again until I have received and am happy with my purchase!
claires170
Claire S.
1/10/20
I've shopped here before, great service, lovely people to email with, delivery came a few days earlier with a little packet of sweets <3 its the little things :)
violeto4
Violet O.
1/9/20
Bucas Quilt stable rug with silk feel lining arrived the next day, even quicker than expected using the DPD option. (Used that as local Parcelforce delivery driver won't leave a package without a signature. Worth it to me to pay a bit extra so great having that option-thank you Redpostequestrian) Rug fits my horse really well. Lightweight cob type with quite a broad chest and neck, not much wither and pointy point of shoulders so delighted to find a make of rug which actually fits without pulling around the neck and shoulders and does not work its way back over time. Rug sits really well due to neck shape, single fastening area across the front and the darts around the neck. Sizing true. 2 year guarantee so hopefully will last well as well.
liannem12
Lianne M.
1/8/20
Made a few orders and spoken to members of staff very helpful and great advice would highly recommend and excellent service
michelles1056
Michelle s.
1/6/20
Very please with my order and came very quickly considering I ordered between Christmas and new year. Would highly recommend.
grahamf17
Graham F.
1/6/20
Ordering was very straightforward and lots of useful info on the site about returns etc. Delivery arrived as per schedule and product was very good quality. It was bought as a present and fits well.....so all good so far - but I guess time will tell if the product is as durable and serviceable as we hope.
carolw467
Carol W.
1/6/20
Delivered exceptionally quickly. Product exactly as described and great quality. Ideal for cold weather for stable and paddock cleaning.

Questions? Get answers from the Redpost Equestrian staff and other customers.

Redpost Equestrian?