Redpost Equestrian

Redpost Equestrian has a consumer rating of 4.9 stars from 6,602 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with Redpost Equestrian most frequently mention customer service, next day and delivery time. Redpost Equestrian ranks 217th among Pets sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 98.4%
6,496

• I did contact the company with some customer service questions and they responded very clearly and quickly.
  • Fabulous service and delivery time, best price online and loved the love heart sweets in the bag, great touch Thankyou

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Redpost Equestrian?

“I had a special request which I emailed Redpost Equestrian.....”

Amanda X.
5/13/20

I had a special request which I emailed Redpost Equestrian as it was coming up to my ponies birthday and I had ordered his gift with lots of other bits and bobs and Eve made sure that I received my order on the day of my boys birthday so he could enjoy his treat! I appreciated it so much and have already placed a second order which arrived very prompt! I would highly recommend Redpost Equestrian as they have the best customer service, great products at competitive prices!

“Really great prices and well displayed website”

Jeanine C.
7/7/20

Really great prices and well displayed website. When I clicked to buy my products it showed that they were in stock when I ordered them. However I was contacted and told there were actually none in stock despite the website saying there were 10 available. No issues with refunding money and customer services were very helpful, just disappointed my products were not in stock after the website showing they were.

Reviews (6,602)

customer service (94) delivery time (40) day delivery (15) shopping experience (14)
amandax1
Amanda X.
May 13th, 2020
amandad445
Amanda D.
May 27th, 2020
Verified purchase
Even though the item was displayed as available on your website, it was indeed out of stock- bit I was contacted immediately to advise and offer an alternative at a discount. I had wanted the original item, and added all the other items to make up to free delivery level. But I'm more than happy with the customer service and prices!! And swift delivery, not hampered by original item being out of stick. Thank you. I will use you again and recommend!! My sister recommended you, after buying birthdays gifts for me from you !!
jeaninec37
Jeanine C.
July 7th, 2020
debm69
Deb M.
May 27th, 2020
Verified purchase
Great product and pricing, found the website lagged a little and couldn't keep going back to the same search criteria (perhaps because I took my time to decide on colours as so much choice) delivery a little slow but overall happy and would definitely use this site again.
melissad133
Melissa D.
May 11th, 2020
Verified purchase
Fast and speedy delivery, products were fairly priced if not cheaper! I bought a girth that turned out to be slightly too small and needed to return it, their offer for a free item exchange was perfect and their returns/exchange form was so simple to fill out. An Email came through with in a couple of days from posting my parcel that my new item is ready to be sent out! Really good company!!
cww5
CW W.
June 8th, 2020
Verified purchase
Very easy website and ordering was straight forward. Delivery very quick. I rang customer services as needed to exchange rug for the next size.Very helpful and explained exchange process, which turned out to be very easy and free (1 per order). Lady also put next size aside for me to send out once smaller rug received back. Haven't received new size yet but so far very happy with the service.
christinao22
Christina O.
May 28th, 2020
Verified purchase
I had a fantastic shopping experience with Redpost Equestrian. The items I ordered were in excellent condition and well packaged. Delivery was very quick. My order qualified for free delivery but I chose to pay £1 to upgrade to faster delivery- my order arrived two days later. I needed to return one of the items so I contacted Redpost and received a friendly and helpful reply. They processed my refund the day after receiving my return- much faster than any other online retailer. I will definitely be ordering with Redpost again.
clarea34
Clare a.
April 14th, 2020
Verified purchase
I hired the massage pad and magnetic rug for 10 days. Great service arranging the hire, items all ready for me when I arrived to collect, both in immaculate condition. A pleasure to deal with the staff at Redpost, nothing is ever too much trouble. Thanks so much and we love your shop!
clairer46
Claire R.
July 14th, 2020
Verified purchase
A search for a simple but elegant navy saddle-cloth on Google, led me to the site and I'm glad it did. It's easy to navigate and features some of the best prices I have found online. Communication was excellent and delivery was speedy. They have gone straight into my 'bookmarks.'
nobukoh
Nobuko H.
July 20th, 2020
Verified purchase
Credit card payment does not work. An error message shows up saying I have to correct information I gave in the field written in red.
But there is no such a field!
exmoorp
Exmoor p.
February 10th, 2020
Verified purchase
I purchased Le Mieux sheepskin head collar sets at a fantastic bargain price. It was such a bargain I ordered 2 sets. Excellent quality and perfect for providing comfort on my ponies grazing muzzle. Delivery slightly longer than I expected but I ordered online on a Sunday. Overall very happy with product and service.
mstobarto
MStobart O.
December 31st, 2019
Verified purchase
After being let down with delivery for the 2nd Christmas running by another online equestrian supply outlet, I was most pleasantly surprised to not only find the same goods at a cheaper price on your site, but to have them delivered promptly too. Excellent service all round. Couldn't be happier and will definitely shop with you again.
tinam191
Tina M.
August 10th, 2020
Verified purchase
Couldn't use Paypal from my iphone but worked using computer. Your live chat helper Sherrie was most helpful
beco
Bec O.
May 19th, 2020
Verified purchase
I'd never heard of Redpost Equestrian before but was very happy with every stage of the buying process. Great communication and fast delivery. Thanks. I will certainly use them again.
suzie3
Suzi E.
June 22nd, 2020
Verified purchase
Ordered a number of items - all came quickly and exactly as expected. Had one query so sent an email and got friendly, helpful reply straight away. Great service will definitely use again.
nicolay1
Nicola Y.
July 22nd, 2020
Verified purchase
Delighted to find a Fairfax and Favor belt that was sold out on the brand's own website. Smooth, straightforward purchase. Free shipping was a big bonus! Well packaged, fast despatch too.
timothyk50
Timothy K.
April 27th, 2020
Verified purchase
Excellent service - prompt and efficient - accuracy of site - item was just as advertised - fits perfectly - cannot fault the professional service received. Well done
yasj1
Yas J.
June 18th, 2020
Verified purchase
I have been a great fan of this particular product, the first purchase was back in 2000 in Australia.
The sports mule lasted over 10 years, then I have encountered the difficulties of finding them. Very happy to have new pairs for next 20 years!
I have already recommended you to my acquaintance, who is also enjoying this particular product. Thank you!
lyndau2
Lynda U.
May 22nd, 2020
Verified purchase
Horze overreach boots size full, bought for 16.2 ISH. Very good fit, sturdy but no seems to cause rubbing on the inside. Excellent value for money. Very pleased with this purchase.
melanieg60
Melanie G.
August 4th, 2020
Verified purchase
Really helpful, friendly staff and that make the company feel more personal, you're not just an 'order number'

Best price for the bush hats that I have purchased too.

janm389
Jan m.
June 22nd, 2020
Verified purchase
I had shopped around and found a good deal at Redpost. Delivery was very fast, product exactly as described. Very pleased with whole process
paulag152
Paula G.
April 29th, 2020
Verified purchase
Fantastic delivery service on time and staff are a pleasure to deal with both over the telephone and by email.

Kind regards

Paula
mrd62
Mr D.
June 1st, 2020
Verified purchase
Very quick and easy to get what I wanted. The item arrived promptly on time and was perfect. Will definitely use them again.
isabelf27
Isabel F.
June 4th, 2020
Verified purchase
Havent had this good an experience online shopping in a long time.
Would definitely recommend and buy from again.

- Good prices
- Quick delivery
- AMAZING customer service
- Fair returns process
susies102
Susie S.
July 14th, 2020
Verified purchase
No size guide or info for rein length on the listing but webchat got on it and gave the answer in moments!! Nice to not get the barrage of pointless and irrelevant q&a's
Items arrived within 2 days so super speedy service.
Have placed another order. 2 items had a 2 week delay as needed to be ordered in but not a problem as this was stated very clearly before ordering or taking payment

Questions? Get answers from the Redpost Equestrian staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Redpost Equestrian?

Have a question about Redpost Equestrian?