Review of LotusLeggings

Tel: +1-877-213-7620
support@lotusleggings.com

daver280
5/21/19

They are charging me $90 a month and we are not receiving anything. The phone numbers are bogus. As I read reviews, I notice that there are so many people having the same issue but the responses do NOT offer a telephone number. If you are a legitimate company why will you not give a phone number where people can work out these issues? Attorney general may be the only recourse for us.

Response from Lotus L., LotusLeggings Representative
Hi Dave,

Thank you for your feedback and we do apologize for the inconvenience. We did not mean that to happen. We are always working to improve the experience with our customers, and we appreciate your honesty and hope we can make your own experience with us a better. Please reach out to us at support@lotusleggings.com with your order information and we’ll do our best to work with you and make things right. We hope to hear from you soon.

allisonj59
5/1/19

I have tried numerous times to cancel this subscription, even though the product is good it is not worth the $75 that was just taken from my account. Tights arrive here and there, not consistently at all and most times its the same pair. The phone number that is attached to cancelling the subscription is not a working number and that alone is a red flag. I would not like any more leggings sent to my address and would like my account information removed from this company immediately. I would not like an apology or explanation only a cancellation of this subscription. That's it. That's all.

Response from Lotus L., LotusLeggings Representative
Hi Allison,

katet77
4/28/19

Do you need good costumes for working out and other outdoor conveniences?
Grab yourself top quality leggings here. Strong and cute looking

Response from Lotus L., LotusLeggings Representative
Hi Kate,

Thank you so much for your review! We're glad you're enjoying your products and happy to have you in the Lotus Family!”We invite you to reach out to us at support@lotusleggings.com with any questions or further inquiries, and we’ll get back to you ASAP.

amandah342
4/24/19

I was very happy and pleasantly surprised by the leggings! Not see through and great for hot yoga! Love them!

Response from Lotus L., LotusLeggings Representative
Hi Amanda,

lanag26
4/24/19

Everything was great for me! Ordered one and they were great and came on time. I will order a new one very soon!

Response from Lotus L., LotusLeggings Representative
Hi Lana,

bongh
4/14/19

Amazing legging !
I loveS it !
This was my 1st time to have it , will order 2nd legging soon ! and will definately recommend to my yoga friends.The colout is so bright and attractive !

Response from Lotus L., LotusLeggings Representative
Hi Bong,

breanar4
4/12/19

Gun leggings look awesome! But they are a little tight where the design is and partially see through. But I get a lot of compliments on them

Response from Lotus L., LotusLeggings Representative
Hi Breana ,

Thank you for your feedback. We are always working to improve the experience with our customers, and we appreciate your honesty and hope we can make your own experience with us a better. We invite you to reach out to us at support@lotusleggings.com with any questions or further inquiries, and we’ll get back to you ASAP.

mereditha15
4/10/19

I bought two pair of leggings. Both sized up to the medium as other reviewers suggested. The lotus x fabric fit better (smaller) than the lotus x lite. Both are beautiful.

Response from Lotus L., LotusLeggings Representative
Hi Meredith,

Thank you for your feedback and we appreciate your honesty and hope we can make your own experience with us a better. Please reach out to us at support@lotusleggings.com with your order information and we’ll do our best to work with you and make things right. We hope to hear from you soon.

lial26
4/4/19

Great fit. Surprised since I have had some weird fits with overseas manufacturers. But these are great!

Response from Lotus L., LotusLeggings Representative
Hi Lia,

lydiad29
4/2/19

perfect leggings for yoga aerial yoga ,The size was exactly right,the quality the best, and the prints were more inpresive than in the photoes.1 totally.love it!!

Response from Lotus L., LotusLeggings Representative
Hi Lydia,

jaimej17
4/1/19

I. Will always recommend this company to other they are my favorite leggings ever always a great fit and top quality

Response from Lotus L., LotusLeggings Representative
Hi Jaime,

okis1
3/30/19

Great choose of leggings, super quality, nice design. It fits great and move with the body, no slipping

Response from Lotus L., LotusLeggings Representative
Hi Oki,

janicep83
3/29/19

Size, quality and fit are exceptional. All the leggings that I have purchased are comfortable and durable. No slipping, no sliding - no matter how I bend!

Response from Lotus L., LotusLeggings Representative
Hi Janice,

vedranap
3/29/19

Very good service, delivered before expected. I ordered 4 pairs of leggings over last 6 months and I'm very satisfied with all of them.

Response from Lotus L., LotusLeggings Representative
Hi Vedrana,

paulg580
3/25/19

I'm giving 3 stars, because as much as I love these leggings, you never know what size you'll get. Total I have 18 pairs, so clearly they are superior, but my last order was for 2 pair and one was correct, while the other was 2 sizes way too small. The only way I can fix it is if I pay to ship them back to China and I'm definitely not doing that so I'm out $50 and now have to suck it up.

Response from Lotus L., LotusLeggings Representative
Hi Paul,

ellenj48
Ellen j.
3/22/19

So comfy! These leggings are perfect for any type of workout. I would easily buy every type of leggings.

Response from Lotus L., LotusLeggings Representative
Hi Ellen,

jimenao
3/20/19

I ordered the galaxy leggings and loved them! I received these in Mexico, it took some time to arrive because I chose the cheapest shipping service and also Mexican post service is quite bad. Anyways, these beauties are with me now :) I will order another pair soon, this time with a better shipping carrier.

Response from Lotus L., LotusLeggings Representative
Hi Jimena ,

tracym308
3/10/19

Absolutely the worst company ever! Made a purchase and then they add charges to my credit card each month. They refuse to stop the transactions, and the phone number for their service desk does not exist. Ended up having to cancel my credit card.

***DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY***

Response from Lotus L., LotusLeggings Representative
Hi Tracy,

katarinap7
3/10/19

Great service very quick and professional. High-qality products. Leggings are the same as in the picture.Very nice.

Response from Lotus L., LotusLeggings Representative
Hi Katarina,

cathyd3
3/5/19

I was taken in by the cheap promotion of leggings. Ha they put me on a monthly order and the cost was 4 times as much. They tell you to cancel via phone. Ha first time I tried they could not find my account. I had to go through my bank and send an email to company and screen shot it so if another charge comes through they will reject it. Trying to do things the right way I called again to cancel as another piece of crap came today. Amazingly the woman who answered this time was able to find my account! My my my, wonder why the other one couldn't. I will tell you why they are a China scam. Quality is crap and $70 for leggings no! Don't buy from this scammer!

Response from Lotus L., LotusLeggings Representative
Hi Cathy,

ashleighd9
3/3/19

Great communication, reasonable shipping times and lots of styles. I can't wait to wear them out. I'm sure they'll turn heads.

Response from Lotus L., LotusLeggings Representative
Hi Ashleigh,

liatn
2/26/19

Excellent value for money. Good quality clothes.I bought one and was really pleased.
And since then I have already ordered a few times
The shipment arrived quickly

Response from Lotus L., LotusLeggings Representative
Hi Liat,

lynnj68
2/24/19

I love all my Lotus Leggings! I absolutely live in these. There are so many colors and designs to choose from. They are comfortable, fit perfectly, stretch every which way with you when working out, and they are beautiful!

Response from Lotus L., LotusLeggings Representative
Hi Lynn,

sierras34
2/22/19

I had heard some concerning things about this company, and
the wait after I placed my order did raise some red flags in my mind. 2
pairs of leggings - at half price - for $25 each is still a pretty
steep price to be waiting for two months to hear anything about shipping
progress, tracking, arrival time, etc. But, when I did receive my
products, they were in excellent condition, exactly as pictured and are
now two of my favorite pairs of leggings. I placed a second order for
another pair of leggings which I received in a much more timely fashion.

Response from Lotus L., LotusLeggings Representative
Hi Sierra,

elsas18
2/22/19

I ordered two pairs. Shipping from China takes a while . There was some problems with one of the pairs. They are fixing it for free because they made the mistake. Other then that. I like there clothes.

Response from Lotus L., LotusLeggings Representative
Hi Elsa,

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Hey, the company is registered in China, not as Lotus Leggings, but "Yiwu Moshiner Network Technology Company Limited - China Leggings" The business is listed here: http://www.manufacturers-directory.com/p-165438.html, and here: http://www.diigen.com/yiwu-moshiner-e-commerce-co-ltd/ The business seems to be registered to the following person whose name is on all Lotus Leggings parcels as Sender: Mr Zheng, Bei ling xin, qu, Wuyi, Jinhua, Zhejiang China 321200 ** Tel (?) 15268612176 ** Lotus Leggings have a long history of bad customer service: https://www.complaintsboard.com/lotus-leggings-b123812 Their FB community is censored. For example, any negative comment will not be approved EVER. You can slip a negative comment in under a Lotus Leggings post, in among the thousands of other positive responses, and it may be there for about 2-3 hours, but it too will be deleted. The company accepts direct credit card payments via their website, so no third party is involved, e.g. PayPal or eBay, etc. This is what allows them to evade responsibility and keep everyone's money if orders go wrong - offer no exchanges or refunds. The Returns address they gave me was an empty field in North Carolina, with a furniture shop in the background, lol. Don't bother trying to exchange or return any leggings. It's simply not going to happen. And every time you write to Lotus Leggings, it's a different person responding, as if they have a hundred employees, lol. I don't buy that for a second. The product looks good, but I have to say, the leggings look different to the website, and the material starts falling apart after about a week of normal use.

By Snow P.

Hi, We apologize to hear that.. Please send us your order number so we can assist you further.. Thank you Lotus Leggings

By Lotus L., LotusLeggings Representative

Not a good company. Check out my other posts about them.

A: Hi We ship from our factory in china Via Us couriers

By Lotus L., LotusLeggings Representative

Made in China (shows on leggings)............................

By Oki S.

I am a size 10 in Aus normally what size would you recommend?? reviews are all over the place and I have no idea what size to buy

By Leanne M.

We don't have expedited shipping at the moment

THEY TOOK MY MONEY!!!!

By Amanda B.

I haven't ordered these before, but looking at the sizing chart a 16/18 would be a XXXXL in their sizing. I am between a 14 and a 16 and I am wondering if I should trust the size chart and get XXXL or get the next size up.

By Julie L.

Don't bother. This is not a good company. Check out my other posts about them.

By Snow P.
Questions? Get answers from the LotusLeggings staff and other customers.

LotusLeggings?