Review of Uline

Tel: 1-800-295-5510
customer.service@uline.com

frankiem43
7/10/19

Bought a heat sealer, didn't work day 1, charged for repair parts. told me it was a service issue!! $150 down the drain

angelc91
4/15/19

Had their "so called" net 30.... not. Grainger , $1000 credit limit for over a year, excellent . Uline is trash. Shady business services and questionable unwritten policies. Criminal credit practices. Once bitten, never again.

kerryc147
3/27/19

I had a wonderful experience dealing with this company and I have made them my new source for all my shopping supplies. I would give them a 10 out 10.from customer service straight on down to packaging and delivery. I would definitely recommend them. check out www.POZITIVEPALZ.com

quinceyc
3/20/19

There is NO need to send multiple catalogs to the same location every month! It is unnecessary and wasteful. Your catalog is all online, where most people shop from anyway, so get with the times and stop with the paper waste.

maverickz3
1/30/19

I don't know why it is rated 1 star but my expereince with them was amazing. Received the tap and boxes on time. Quality was amazing.

garyj126
10/23/18

Avoid this company!
We had general boxes and wine storage boxes delivered today in preparation for moving. The driver only would deliver on 2 pallets into the garage. We are packing and using the garage so we had to quickly shove things around now cannot get to anything.
What a mess! Better to have not bought the boxes. Now, we also will also have 2 old wood splintered pallets to dispose of that do not fit in a car.

billf169
8/11/18

We use Uline to purchase all of our shipping supplies. They have everything that we need to make our shipping products look professional. I just wish they would stop sending me a catalog every other month. LOL

jl293
6/29/18

We've purchased a couple of products from them and have been sorely disappointed in the quality. Their customer service and and willingness to stand by their products are regrettable.

ericg211
6/27/18

Whether it be their incredibly poor customer service or their spending millions to steal from their own employees, you have plenty of reason to never use this company.
Bad people, bad business practices, bad company.

amandac332
6/15/18

As a company we have ordered over $4000 a month for the last say 4 years. I just recently took over the position of ordering supplies and have found that the pricing from uline is absolutely ridiculous. I have been working toward not ordering anything friom them besides boxes and have found that i have cut our monthly spending cost in half. I highly recommend that companies look into alternative places to get supplies from. I have found that both webstraunt and costco are very well priced in comparison to Uline items.

sideliar
6/6/18

I was a long time customer of uline and spent a lot of $$ there until I had a very bad experience with their customer service and decided to shop around. Much to my surprise I found that pretty much every single thing that I was ordering regularly from Uline (packing tape, cartons, shelving, akro bins, gloves, safety equipment, labels, etc) was much cheaper elsewhere. Most of it was cheaper from Amazon - which floored me because I had never questioned whether or not uline was giving me a bad deal.

So, thank you Uline, for your terrible customer service. I have saved a ton of money shopping elsewhere for my packing and manufacturing supplies!

jackb256
2/1/18

Placed an order for over $500. Called a few minutes later to say I forgot to add an item. TOO LATE. Then they want to charge me $35 to ship a $60 item. I called my salesman, basically said it is what it is.
Update. Checked today, the order didn't leave there building until 2-1/2 hours later. That's annoying.

joeyq1
7/18/17

Very horrible customer service. If you purchase anything from them there is a very small tab when you checkout saying that you will get free items. We have ordered from the for years with thousands of dollars of orders and we never see that tab until recently. Shoot them an email asking if they will honor the free items since we have paid and we just never see the tab until recently. Their answer is flat no. I mean c'mon. After a customer spent so much money at your store and all we ask is 1 time free item and they just say no. You can pay for them (which is wayyy over price. For example : camping lamps for $45 which you can pay for $15 from Amazon prime)

They say you can pay for something that is supposed to be free. Horrible customer service and they don't care if you are happy or unhappy customer.

arrmond
10/20/16

I order from this company one time and it was NET 30 terms threw my company DIVERSE SOLUTIONS 365 LLC. I always pay my bills extra early as i am a new compay and trying to build a reputable name. Well I payed this invoice 2 weeks maybe 3 weeks early. Uline credits my payment to some other account then weeks later send me email for not paying my invoice. Uline then falsely reports to the businesses credit bureau that's I made a late payments. This has made my business credit score decline and mabe even ruined my chance of getting credit from other companies. This is just wrong there should be laws in place to prevent this type of false reporting

jamesb300
12/15/15

Boycott these $#*!s. They bombard every single business address with their catalogue with complete disregard for the environment. I have a friend who works from home receiving 3 to 4 issues of this crap a month!!!! This may fly in the US, however these large corporations move in Canada where we do care and this isn't going unnoticed. Many I have spoken to without prompting the conversation have voiced the same disdain. I think we need rally together as concerned citizens and put a stop to this.

athenam4
9/17/15

Over 3 months ago we discovered that Uline was charging us shipping based on the weight of what we ordered. Everything that we ordered from them came with 1 if not 2 of their giant catalogs. We asked it to stop, we were told it would. The very next week we got 3 catalogs in the mail every other day of the week. We got over 10 catalogs in one week. We called again, again we were told it would stop. The next week 10 more, finally we called again and demanded this stop or we were going to take action. We were told it would stop. The frequency of the catalogs have slowed down, but today we got 3 catalogs. The person we spoke with on the phone told us it could take months for us to be removed. IT'S BEEN MONTHS! She said that there was nothing more she could do and that we would likely continue to get catalogs. WHY!! Why do you need stupid catalogs?! All of your products are online, there is no damn need!! They are just wasting trees and paper, and this is completely unethical business practice.

barbq
7/9/15

they may have great products but sending me a huge paper catalogue that I don't want or need is a crime on the environment. They bought an email list and found me! Only the domain I bought is a romantic comedy fiction book that has nothing to do with supplies. Stop the practice, please!

donp30
12/11/14

We order all of our shipping supplies for my office from Uline. They have everything we need. The only complaint is the cost of shipping, it is extremely high. It would be nice if they had a cheaper option that took a little longer to arrive instead of defaulting to 1-2 day shipping. Not everyone needs their supplies in a rush.

matth991
5/14/13

Finding products are hard, and prices are a bit high. Shipping was quick

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the Uline staff and other customers.

Uline?