Review of UKSoccerShop

Tel: +44 844 332 1221
uksoccershop@aol.com

billm500
2/14/19

Ordered a personalised ireland rugby shirt from this company!
The shirt received was NOT a rugby shirt but instead a cheap polo shirt! I tryed to contact the company with regards to either a CORRECT style ordered or a refund! All to no avail...they dont answer emails and the phone number listed does NOT receive incoming calls...i ended up opening a dispute case with paypal and eventually was issued a full refund! Question is would i recommend purchasing from this company? In short the answer is a definite NO.

johne462
2/6/19

Took 3 attempts due to stock shortages, to get a Watford FC, personalised shirt...

Kept informed and very happy with the product.

Son is now wearing non-stop ... may even recruit some new fans!

poojan5
2/2/19

The key chain I got had a small scratch on it and as for the t-shirt, the name was printed smaller than I expected. The t-shirt delivery was quite slow, and when I requested an update, customer service was poor - I had to write in three times before I got a response. Frustrating because I lived far away and was using this site for the first time - of course I ended up with doubts regarding your credibility. The products weren't cheap for me and there was no way for me to be assured that all was going to be okay.

taflines
1/28/19

Item as described and in perfect condition, delivery took 3 weeks though and I was unable to track package.

trishn15
1/18/19

this is not a real company and no delivery of goods. no customer service, fake english phone number. total scam

nancyp289
1/16/19

I ordered a jersey for my son for Christmas but this company sent the wrong size jersey and then did not provide any viable options to return it, so I'm out $100 and have a very disappointed kid.

laylaz3
1/16/19

Really happy with the service, glad that I could get the football player I wanted on the back, may have been a bit pricey but worth it because the shirt I got is unavailable to get the specific player on the back (Delle). Came quick too

michaele344
1/10/19

Overall we are extremely happy with the product we ordered from UKSOccershop. The printing quality on the England shirt was to a really good standard and we are happy with the service provided by UKSoccershop.

nataliec103
1/1/19

item as described, prompt delivery..son loves his football top..will use again for future purchases.

georgel229
12/30/18

Ordered two kits for Christmas, both were personalised with son's name. Both shirts definitely authentic and delivered within timescale.

sigil
12/30/18

I ordered two kits and after a month still haven't received them. They do not reply to any customer service emails and their phone is always busy. It appears to be a fraudulent website.

lisab820
12/29/18

Christmas ordering made simple when needing for my Arsenal fan son. Found just the thing on line with soccershop ! Delivery prompt for Christmas and when needing a bigger size customer service very helpful emailed back quickly with advice :)

dudleyc17
12/27/18

Can't fault the service.. only issue was that clearly different manufacturers have different sizes... Nike are massive addidas are small. But regtirbed and got credited back no probs

bradh176
12/24/18

Save your money and go to a real company this is a fake company that will tip you off. The jerseys are all fakes and they say they ship it to you with no way of tracking it. Then it never arrives and they can't be contacted if you don't believe me try calling the number that no one ever answers. Spend
The extra dollar and get the real jersey and actually get it too. Worst company ever. And if they write you like they responded once a guy biju which I am sure isn't real don't believe him cancel your orders now. Still never got a package with my stuff and no refund.

richardj145
12/21/18

Easy ordering prompt delivery even a few days before Christmas good value for money and good range of products

nikeo2
12/21/18

Quality service! I'm happy with the football shirt I received. The website was quick and easy to use. My delivery arrived on time. Would recommend UKSoccer shop.

darreng59
12/21/18

My son was looking for a specific shirt away from the usual clubs stocked by other sites.
Found the Shirt at a good price, ordered and delivered quickly and without fuss.

julial107
12/17/18

Would not use them ordered a coat for a Christmas Present 3 weeks ago got confirmation email all ok will dispatched soon got an email 3 weeks later not available will refund the money within 5 days!!! What a bloody disgusting service this is!! But if I would like to order from them again within 14 days they will give me free delivery WOULD NOT ORDER FROM THEM

ab345
12/14/18

Placed an order, heard nothing or 2 weeks and item not received. Got no responses to several emails and when you call the customer services number it just rings and rings and rings. I'd say they have no customer service.......

kevino125
12/12/18

Excellent Service, great value and good selection of kits to choose from.
Particularly wanted a long sleeved kit for our son and didn't want to pay the extortionate rates for a brand new kit.

bruceh203
12/11/18

Item unavailable elsewhere. EI spent hours searching the Internet before I happened on the UKSoccershop site

laurenf190
12/8/18

Great service, first class. Fast delivery. My 9 year old nephew was over the moon with his Messi Barcelona Jersey!!. Thank you.

randyr134
12/6/18

Do not order from this site, they will take your money right away but customer service is not available. They don't ship stuff out and keep your money. Soon they will be investigated

barryg92
12/3/18

So far so good. Service is good ,just waiting for one delivery. Just had notice of order is waiting for delivery.

christopherg251
12/3/18

First class service, everything was as it should be. Thank you very much, looking forward to using you again sometime.

File a complaint with UK action fraud. I did and if enough people do the same they may eventually investigate this company. They are thieves plain and simple. I also don't know how site jabber can rate them at 3 and a half stars when nearly 50% of reviews are negative.

By Julie F.

Shirt is real but do not personalize the shirt because their names and numbers are not the official one and the quality is poor

By Marty L.

Try calling +44 844 332 1221 or 01698 423933 It may take a while if you are not in range with the owner and the toll charges are the same. Keep in mind that it may not work.

By Johnny M.

They were a nightmare to contact. I just kept e-mailing them and marking it high priority. Eventually I got someone to deal with it. Hence I won't use them again.

By Yvonne M.

Questions? Get answers from the UKSoccerShop staff and other customers.

10 Photos for UKSoccerShop