Review of UKSoccerShop

Tel: +44 844 332 1221
uksoccershop@aol.com

oscarv35
11/18/19
I purchased two football shirts for my twin girls, although the shirts received were genuine the personalisation was terrible. Each shirt was printed in different lettering, size, font and colour! (You'd expect white, uniform letters). Numerous attempts to contact UK Soccer Shop for a resolution have been unanswered over two months, both email and PayPal. Do not ruin your shirt with personalisation from UK Soccer Shop, buyer beware!
gilberts53
11/15/19
ordered a full strip with printing on shirt received within acceptable time no problems with order and everything ok good pricing and service will use again
susanp628
11/13/19
I ordered a football top. Competitively priced, good selection. Delivery was quick, and dare, as promised. Will definitely use again
marciah86
11/10/19
I ordered some Liverpool shorts for my 8 year old grandson. They arrived in under a week with Standard postage which I thought was very good.
They look lovely and I can't wait to see him in them. They are a Birthday present and as his birthday isn't for several weeks I shall just have to wait as they will be a lovely surprize for him.
jamesh1789
11/7/19
Easy to place an order but posting is a bit misleading as on the postage page there's nothing to inform the customer that the purchase could be coming via airmail as was in my case . I ordered a football shirt and paid for 3 to 5 working days for postage as wanted it before my holidays . The time came and went and when asked where it was said it's another week as coming from an overseas depot ( which was not stated at time of ordering) it came a last Friday when I was away .
ak146
A K.
11/7/19
Great shirt. Bright colours and feels good quality. Took a while to arrive but now it's here my child is very happy!
geoffs47
Geoff S.
10/29/19
I ordered a football top for my Sons birthday, 2 weeks went by with no delivery I emailed 3 times and got no reply, I constantly phoned and got a voicemail msg this was done over 3 days, finally after registering a complaint through PayPal my package arrived 3 days later I would definitely never buy from this company again absolutely disappointed and would suggest you don't use them either
gerardk26
10/16/19
Lovely little shirt. Very pleased and parents loved it. It took slightly longer than I thought it would as it came internationally. I did get in touch and my query was answered quickly.
jt288
10/14/19
I made two orders with UKSoccerShop. Will never use them again.

The first had two items which I received.

The second had 6 items. I only received 4. They stole $44 from me. Out of the 4 I received, 1 was damaged worth $56. Total $100. They put a picture with a frame made of cardboard in a bag and shipped it overseas. Smart! If I knew it was cardboard, I never would have bought it.

When I contacted them they said they shipped 5 of the 6 items (bull$#*!). 1 is back ordered and they asked for a picture of the damages.

Haven't contacted me back since I asked for a refund on the two items and the damages.
sonyaj10
10/12/19
Quick, easy and so quick to deliver, what more could you ask for? Found exactly what I wanted and the website was so easy to navigate.... I now have one happy little footballer at home
philipc185
10/7/19
Great service, UkSoccerShop where the only people with the Liverpool 19/20 goalkeeper kit in stock. Unlike most other sites they didn't exploite this fact and over inflate their prices. Thanks once again for a pleasant and reliable service.
kalpnah
10/7/19
Ordered a t-shirt for birthday gift.

Great quality material and arrived on time. Had it personalised, looks awesome.
zoranc1
10/3/19
I want to write this review warning people no to buy from UKsoccershop.
Two months ago I purchased two shirts. One arrived and took roughly two weeks to get to me. The other...I am still waiting for and it has been since August 3rd. I have written numerous emails and have not received one single reply. I tried calling their number on the website but the number is not in service. I am out over 100 dollars on the Ajax third kit and let this be a warning to anyone thinking of buying anything from this scammer website. BE WARNED or risk losing money. No communication at all.
aqiba3
10/2/19
Misleading website, you pay over the odds for quick delivery which cannot be fulfilled as they send the item from international warehouses. This ends up taking 2-3 weeks. If they were just clearer in their listings and gave accurate time frames, the plethora of negative reviews could be avoided.

Contrary to other reviews, my emails were answered promptly, that's the only positive here.

Their returns policy is bewildering, you have to request to return your item and wait for them to get back to you. I did this a few days ago now and haven't heard anything since. I'm presuming the return period will lapse by the time they do get back to me.

I don't like leaving businesses negative reviews but this company has surely seen the reviews and they've ignored all the feedback. That is inexcusable.

Give your heads a wobble uksoccershop your management needs an overhaul!
jeffs803
10/1/19
Pros:
1. Good online experience
2. Delivered on time
3. Timely email response to my post-purchase question

Cons:
- I did spin my wheels a bit when I had a question as I tried to reach them by the phone number provided and this service was not available and I was concerned with stated anticipated email response time of 24-48 hours but they did get back quickly

I would order from UK Soccer Shop again in future and recommend them to others.
harjitb
10/1/19
andread186
9/29/19
Easy to order. Delivery took 7 days but didn't have any issues with it. The shirt is good quality and worth the money. Good website will definitely be using again.
dang437
9/26/19
Great choice, son loved his personalised Barcelona 2019/2020 shirt. Quick delivery, will definitely be using UKsoccershop again
stevenh549
9/26/19
Thank you for the product was as described also delivered within the window and saved me going abroad to obtain
frauleins
9/25/19
You really want me to share my feedback?
Your customer service is terrible.
Emails that take forever to be responded to and a phone number which doesnt work.
I ordered and paid for 2 shirts and only recieved one.
Am still awaiting a response as to where the second one is.
Despite the fact i wanted to cancel the order and get a refund due to them not arriving in time. They were needed for my friends funeral. Which is now a week ago.
This is also despite the fact that i paid 2 lots of £5 delivery for 1-2 day delivery an option which was given to me at check out . This option should not have been available to me at check out if there was no way it would have been delivered within this time frame. !!
One order is showing as rejected yet money for 2 shirts and 2 lots of delivery charges still taken from my account without a proper explanation or response as to why you have taken £10 in delivery charges if you were not able to meet the delivery target made available to me at check out .
My requests to cancel order return orders have been ignored. Quite frankly your service is diabolical and unless i get my money refunded with immediate effect i shall leave this feedback everywhere .
I shall not be recommending you to anyone .
You should not be selling online unless you have adequate customer services which you do not and therefore your claim on the website saying "supeirior customer service " is nothing more than pure lies and and could quite possibly go under the trade description act given that the quote goes alongside a phone number which gives nothing but a "currently unavailable " message everytime you try call.
I have taken screenshots photos of the dropdown box with the delivery options made available to me and have kept reciepts emails etc and will now be going through paypal to claim my money back from you and am also sending all of this to trading standards.

Enjoy your feedback
duncanc46
9/22/19
I bought a jersey through a marketplace and had to ship it back to them as it was too big (I paid for the return). Not only did they apparently not receive the products but I had to send many messages and threaten them to finally get a (negative) answer. Appealing customer service overall. I was going to purchase another one in the right size but decided I'd rather just not even buy it anymore.
roberts1985
8/21/19
I ordered a specific Celtic shirt but they sent me a completely different style from a different year. when i emailed them they said it was because they were sold out of the one i ordered. instead of refunding me, they refuse to fix their problem and have ignored my last few emails. Shirts are very overpriced for a place with terrible customer service
lynnen14
8/16/19
I ordered 3 items on 5th August that were showing as being in stock.
After checking website after order it showed they were on preorder.
Chased next day using enquiry form chasing eta. No response. Now 16th August and still no delivery and no idea when they will be delivered.
Poor service suggest you use better sports shops even if you pay a little more
craigm349
8/14/19
The product I bought was for my son, and the price was very good and the delivery was really quick. Very happy.
mikeh923
8/7/19
I ordered a football shirt online, on Wednesday evening, and received the shirt via Royal Mail early on Saturday morning. Super speedy service! Thank you!

File a complaint with UK action fraud. I did and if enough people do the same they may eventually investigate this company. They are thieves plain and simple. I also don't know how site jabber can rate them at 3 and a half stars when nearly 50% of reviews are negative.

By Julie F.

Shirt is real but do not personalize the shirt because their names and numbers are not the official one and the quality is poor

By Marty L.

llegan lo qunio pide no llegasn la cosas bien hayq ver bien lo q uno esta comprandoo

By Oscar R.

Try calling +44 844 332 1221 or 01698 423933 It may take a while if you are not in range with the owner and the toll charges are the same. Keep in mind that it may not work.

By Johnny M.

Questions? Get answers from the UKSoccerShop staff and other customers.

17 Photos for UKSoccerShop