Review of UKSoccerShop

Tel: +44 844 332 1221
uksoccershop@aol.com

kieranf3
4/14/19

They Delivered quickly, great quality product (which arrived exactly as seen on the website)and well priced, would definitely use these guys again

brigittap
4/11/19

We bought a football shirt for our son's 21st birthday, it arrived quickly, printed, good value for money.

markf422
4/11/19

The service was fine. One item wasn't available and they let me know and I got a refund. Another product arrived on time.

michaelh1315
4/7/19

Loved the concept designs for the custom shirts. Sadly not as comfortable to wear as they itch around the neck.

conorn3
4/7/19

Seemless process from ordering to receipt of product.I am very happy with the quality of the product as well. Excellent service.

sarahjaynes
4/7/19

Football kit arrived promptly and we were very happy with it. Son was thrilled. Will be shopping here again.

umuj
4/5/19

I have been waiting for my next day delivery since 18th febuary for american nation team kit for my son's American day on the 25th febuary. Till today apart from the confirmation email I have not received my goods. Seeking legal advice pssid over £70 including next day delivery charge. Umujayln@gmail.com

kettyj1
4/4/19

Great Experience. Good product and fast delivery . There is wide range of shirts and other items. Best quality.

kenm314
4/4/19

Site perfect, so much to look through but easy to find required items for the grand children Delivered as promised tracked and on time.
Will be back, no doubt the grandsons will want more for holidays.

matts475
3/30/19

Fantastic shirt, quick service, speedy delivery... but my L fits much more like an M. I can't return it as I customized the shirt. If I ordered again I would not add a name/number so I could test the sizing first.

scotty26
3/28/19

Placed order on 26th February, till today 27th March not receiving it and no tracking number provided, Overseas delivery normally to be received in between 10 - 20 working days, it is more than that now, raised this issue to the uksoccershop customer service Biju on 19th March, they promised to investigate, keep replying the same email stated will contact the mailing service to check till now without getting any result, and refuse to reply my email for the passed 5 days! The worst service and company ever!

deanm155
3/27/19

Good price, good product.

Whilst lead times for retro shirts are on website, it wasn't obvious that there would be a lead time of several weeks.

Other than that, good service.

richardp547
3/20/19

Exactly as described.
Arrived swiftly, many thanks.
My nephew will be delighted, I am sure,
I will not hesitate to use this company again.

stevec589
3/12/19

Took a chance with the lucky dip - 3 shirts for £58. Man Utd home 2009 (Nani), Real home 2014 (Bale) and Athletico away (Forlan) for me. The teenager got one too, the prize Xavi Barcelona away 2012. Man Utd kit will never surface...!
Pretty happy that all were numbered and named but you get the gist with a lucky dip. All stadium spec jerseys.

christophee1
3/10/19

I would personally recommend using them again and will use them again if needed.
Delivery was on time as advised at the ordering and the product ordered is good quality, exactly what I expected.

jasonp299
3/7/19

Buyer Beware!

We placed an order for a Large soccer jersey for our son's 11th birthday. The jersey was advertised as 81 cm in length and as for 11/12 year olds. The jersey comes in and it is a Medium, and is only 44 cm in length. I tell the company the same, and they indicate it is a difference between the UK and US and refuse to accept and responsibility. Apparently, the shirt is 44 cm in the US, and will convert to 81 cm when sent back to the UK. This is not a reputable company.

blairm52
3/6/19

Best shop to buy shirts from great customer service and quick delivery. Sometimes can get super busy but apart from that great service.

daveh308
2/20/19

Ordered kids football kit november ,arrived ok but one item faulty, NO REPLY TO MESSAGES,PHONE CALLS REFUSED1!!! Had to dispute with c card to get refund ..NO CUSTOMER SERVICE.........JOKE..........AVOID AVOID AVOID. Dfh

Tip for consumers: Shouldn’t be in business. !!!

billm500
2/14/19

Ordered a personalised ireland rugby shirt from this company!
The shirt received was NOT a rugby shirt but instead a cheap polo shirt! I tryed to contact the company with regards to either a CORRECT style ordered or a refund! All to no avail...they dont answer emails and the phone number listed does NOT receive incoming calls...i ended up opening a dispute case with paypal and eventually was issued a full refund! Question is would i recommend purchasing from this company? In short the answer is a definite NO.

johne462
2/6/19

Took 3 attempts due to stock shortages, to get a Watford FC, personalised shirt...

Kept informed and very happy with the product.

Son is now wearing non-stop ... may even recruit some new fans!

poojan5
2/2/19

The key chain I got had a small scratch on it and as for the t-shirt, the name was printed smaller than I expected. The t-shirt delivery was quite slow, and when I requested an update, customer service was poor - I had to write in three times before I got a response. Frustrating because I lived far away and was using this site for the first time - of course I ended up with doubts regarding your credibility. The products weren't cheap for me and there was no way for me to be assured that all was going to be okay.

taflines
1/28/19

Item as described and in perfect condition, delivery took 3 weeks though and I was unable to track package.

trishn15
1/18/19

this is not a real company and no delivery of goods. no customer service, fake english phone number. total scam

nancyp289
1/16/19

I ordered a jersey for my son for Christmas but this company sent the wrong size jersey and then did not provide any viable options to return it, so I'm out $100 and have a very disappointed kid.

laylaz3
1/16/19

Really happy with the service, glad that I could get the football player I wanted on the back, may have been a bit pricey but worth it because the shirt I got is unavailable to get the specific player on the back (Delle). Came quick too

File a complaint with UK action fraud. I did and if enough people do the same they may eventually investigate this company. They are thieves plain and simple. I also don't know how site jabber can rate them at 3 and a half stars when nearly 50% of reviews are negative.

By Julie F.

Shirt is real but do not personalize the shirt because their names and numbers are not the official one and the quality is poor

By Marty L.

Try calling +44 844 332 1221 or 01698 423933 It may take a while if you are not in range with the owner and the toll charges are the same. Keep in mind that it may not work.

By Johnny M.

They were a nightmare to contact. I just kept e-mailing them and marking it high priority. Eventually I got someone to deal with it. Hence I won't use them again.

By Yvonne M.

Questions? Get answers from the UKSoccerShop staff and other customers.

16 Photos for UKSoccerShop