Review of UKSoccerShop

Tel: +44 844 332 1221
uksoccershop@aol.com

lynnen14
8/16/19

I ordered 3 items on 5th August that were showing as being in stock.
After checking website after order it showed they were on preorder.
Chased next day using enquiry form chasing eta. No response. Now 16th August and still no delivery and no idea when they will be delivered.
Poor service suggest you use better sports shops even if you pay a little more

craigm349
8/14/19

The product I bought was for my son, and the price was very good and the delivery was really quick. Very happy.

mikeh923
8/7/19

I ordered a football shirt online, on Wednesday evening, and received the shirt via Royal Mail early on Saturday morning. Super speedy service! Thank you!

phillipc104
8/4/19

My only problem with the service was that Royal Mail said it would be delivered by noon. By 1230 nothing had arrived. I had to collect it from the Post Office the next day. More a moan about Royal Mail. Nice hoodie. I grew up in Dortmund and the first football match I went to was at BVB 09.

maryc937
8/2/19

The service was very quick and the t-shirt is exactly as shown. You can get any club t-shirt printed.

jasos
7/27/19

Solo para recomendar ampliamente esta página, yo soy de México y ya hice una compra para ver que tal estaba el servicio, productos y envío. El proceso de compra fue fácil y rápido. Compré 4 artículos de los cuales solamente me llegaron 3 al principio, pero el customer service inmediatamente que les mande evidencia de que faltaba 1 articulo, me lo enviaron posteriormente sin yo pagar nada adicional. Siempre estuvieron en contacto conmigo y los artículos de muy buena calidad llegando en el tiempo acordado.

johnn544
7/24/19

It was good doing business with you guys. payment was easy, shipping on time & product good. Safe to do business with.

oscarr83
7/22/19

no se puede comprar nada aqui atencion mal al publico consumidor si hay darle calificacion por favor mejorar todo

tinam474
7/22/19

Absolutely HORRIBLE company! I placed my order over a month ago and still do not have my order! I have emailed them SEVERAL times and they only responded to the first email and now just ignore everything. DO NOT ORDER all the "good reviews" ARE FAKE!!!!!!

robertag29
7/20/19

I purchased an Adidas jersey for my son last summer. I ordered a Large and UKsoccershop sent me a shirt labeled US Large. This summer I ordered another Adidas jersey in a Large. This time, they sent me a Medium and said that they refused to return it because a US Medium is a UK Large, despite the fact that Adidas sizes their shirts on the US system. They refused to do anything to remedy the situation. I will never buy anything from this shop again!

aprilm311
7/17/19

Not happy with this business at all as the shirt I ordered for my bosses birthday arrived almost a month late. Not getting any response when emailing company to find out where it was. When it finally arrived it wasn't the real Leeds United shirt & fell apart.

janem410
7/14/19

Ordered my grandson a kit it was easy and fast process from start to finish. They even sent an email to check it was how I wanted MESSI spelt

johnq74
7/14/19

Without doubt, UK Soccer Shop is a fraudulent company. Indeed, any positive reviews you find on Trust Pilot are guaranteed to be fake; created by the same imbeciles profiting from YOUR hard earned money. Look elsewhere on line. There are thousands of people sharing their stories as to how this company ripped them off.

Here's my own:

I ordered a jersey which UK Soccer Shop's extremely convincing website flagged as "available now." I selected the jersey, put it in the cart, and chose "Next Day Delivery" via DHL. With the promise of a tracking number I logged onto my account that evening and it read "processing." I gave it to the next morning where it read "processing." Yet another day later, having not received my shirt as promised, I checked again: "pre-ordered."

Is this really a company you want to be dealing with?

Please check elsewhere on the internet for reviews and stories regarding UK Soccer Shops horrific abuse of consumer trust.

Do try phoning their customer service number and hear for yourself that they are only their to take your money. Nothing more.

patricks415
7/12/19

Ordered particular (new season) kit, for my 8 year old, that had already sold out on on the club on-line store, and on other better known on-line stores. I didn't read the some of the reviews until after I'd made the purchase, so was put off by the very negative feedback from some. I have to say my experience with UK Soccer Shop has been pretty perfect, we got exactly what we ordered in less than a week. Good comms on delivery both from the site and Royal Mail. No complaints at all! One very, very happy 8 year old. Patrick

guerddye
7/10/19

Products arrive quickly and as detailed on the website. Products were as described and met all my expectation. Will use again highly recommend

davee149
7/1/19

Over three weeks I have sent multiple emails, their phone number doesn't get answered at all , pay a little more if you have to I've just lost £34 pounds plus returns postage as I requested a different size . The company will completely ignore you even if you have recorded delivery...don't be tempted..please try their phone number before making a purchase..you will find that the number is unavailable, many many more customers reporting the same issue..I intend to report them

seank124
6/24/19

Spent a lot of money in March/April and no goods have arrived. No replies to multiple messages and emails. Phone number doesn't work. Will never shop here again.

stuartl62
6/22/19

Buying was easy and the order was processed swiftly. We knew what was going on with the order and it arrived very quickly.

grahamr32
6/11/19

My order was sent within a reasonable time at a good price and very happy with the product good fit and well worth the money l paid will shop with this company again

jessicar426
6/9/19

I would have rated a 5 however my first order was cancelled as the product was out of stock. However I re-ordered and had a few queries and the customer service team were excellent at reassuring my queries.

markp638
Mark P.
5/24/19

Item arrived a day later than anticipated. Otherwise, please enough with service and would consider using this site again, to buy football clothing.

markw704
5/24/19

After some initial communication issues the level of service has been excellent and contact immediate.
I would recommend UK Soccer Shop to anyone looking for quality products and service

neila59
5/24/19

No answers to emails, phones not answered. I believe they are scammers. They falsely advertise policy and service.

andrewi27
5/21/19

My personalised shirt arrived 5 days after ordering. Perfect fit. Very happy with while experience. I would definitely recommend this site.

er167
5/14/19

My first item was out of stock,even though still advertised as available. However, I quickly received refund and free postage for a future order. My future order came promptly and was great!

File a complaint with UK action fraud. I did and if enough people do the same they may eventually investigate this company. They are thieves plain and simple. I also don't know how site jabber can rate them at 3 and a half stars when nearly 50% of reviews are negative.

By Julie F.

Shirt is real but do not personalize the shirt because their names and numbers are not the official one and the quality is poor

By Marty L.

llegan lo qunio pide no llegasn la cosas bien hayq ver bien lo q uno esta comprandoo

By Oscar R.

Try calling +44 844 332 1221 or 01698 423933 It may take a while if you are not in range with the owner and the toll charges are the same. Keep in mind that it may not work.

By Johnny M.

Questions? Get answers from the UKSoccerShop staff and other customers.

17 Photos for UKSoccerShop