Review of UKSoccerShop

Tel: +44 844 332 1221
uksoccershop@aol.com

aprilm311
7/17/19

Not happy with this business at all as the shirt I ordered for my bosses birthday arrived almost a month late. Not getting any response when emailing company to find out where it was. When it finally arrived it wasn't the real Leeds United shirt & fell apart.

janem410
7/14/19

Ordered my grandson a kit it was easy and fast process from start to finish. They even sent an email to check it was how I wanted MESSI spelt

johnq74
7/14/19

Without doubt, UK Soccer Shop is a fraudulent company. Indeed, any positive reviews you find on Trust Pilot are guaranteed to be fake; created by the same imbeciles profiting from YOUR hard earned money. Look elsewhere on line. There are thousands of people sharing their stories as to how this company ripped them off.

Here's my own:

I ordered a jersey which UK Soccer Shop's extremely convincing website flagged as "available now." I selected the jersey, put it in the cart, and chose "Next Day Delivery" via DHL. With the promise of a tracking number I logged onto my account that evening and it read "processing." I gave it to the next morning where it read "processing." Yet another day later, having not received my shirt as promised, I checked again: "pre-ordered."

Is this really a company you want to be dealing with?

Please check elsewhere on the internet for reviews and stories regarding UK Soccer Shops horrific abuse of consumer trust.

Do try phoning their customer service number and hear for yourself that they are only their to take your money. Nothing more.

patricks415
7/12/19

Ordered particular (new season) kit, for my 8 year old, that had already sold out on on the club on-line store, and on other better known on-line stores. I didn't read the some of the reviews until after I'd made the purchase, so was put off by the very negative feedback from some. I have to say my experience with UK Soccer Shop has been pretty perfect, we got exactly what we ordered in less than a week. Good comms on delivery both from the site and Royal Mail. No complaints at all! One very, very happy 8 year old. Patrick

guerddye
7/10/19

Products arrive quickly and as detailed on the website. Products were as described and met all my expectation. Will use again highly recommend

davee149
7/1/19

Over three weeks I have sent multiple emails, their phone number doesn't get answered at all , pay a little more if you have to I've just lost £34 pounds plus returns postage as I requested a different size . The company will completely ignore you even if you have recorded delivery...don't be tempted..please try their phone number before making a purchase..you will find that the number is unavailable, many many more customers reporting the same issue..I intend to report them

seank124
6/24/19

Spent a lot of money in March/April and no goods have arrived. No replies to multiple messages and emails. Phone number doesn't work. Will never shop here again.

stuartl62
6/22/19

Buying was easy and the order was processed swiftly. We knew what was going on with the order and it arrived very quickly.

grahamr32
6/11/19

My order was sent within a reasonable time at a good price and very happy with the product good fit and well worth the money l paid will shop with this company again

jessicar426
6/9/19

I would have rated a 5 however my first order was cancelled as the product was out of stock. However I re-ordered and had a few queries and the customer service team were excellent at reassuring my queries.

markp638
Mark P.
5/24/19

Item arrived a day later than anticipated. Otherwise, please enough with service and would consider using this site again, to buy football clothing.

markw704
5/24/19

After some initial communication issues the level of service has been excellent and contact immediate.
I would recommend UK Soccer Shop to anyone looking for quality products and service

neila59
5/24/19

No answers to emails, phones not answered. I believe they are scammers. They falsely advertise policy and service.

andrewi27
5/21/19

My personalised shirt arrived 5 days after ordering. Perfect fit. Very happy with while experience. I would definitely recommend this site.

er167
5/14/19

My first item was out of stock,even though still advertised as available. However, I quickly received refund and free postage for a future order. My future order came promptly and was great!

johnw1646
5/14/19

Ok.... so UK soccershop are a straight sell outfit. You order they supply. Any issues email and return, wait and resolved.
Its outside of general desires to want to speak to someone.... but in every instance of using the service they do provide I've not been disappointed!
Items are of genuine and high quality.... weirdly unlike some direct kit sources like clubs, shops and flea bay... which produce some questionable items of low quality.

I'll keep using UKS with the current format and will recommend them to others.

If anyone is remotely concerned about service or quality, I'd suggest using a credit card since then any final problems con covered by the card providers guarantee.

Thanks for the service so far UKS!

gwynethc
5/9/19

Bought a Brasil Naymar football shirt for my 7yr old grandson. Didn't want a cheap fake and this certainly fits the bill. Quality material, beautiful badge and good size. Very pleased with it and so is grandson!

alanw225
5/8/19

Delivery was quick and the Replica Barcelona kit came with personalised printed shirt in 4 days and this was over a Bank Holiday weekend

mf202
5/6/19

Easy to use website, good quality product, delivered quickly and efficiently as needed. Overall very happy.

toml323
5/3/19

Arrived earlier than promised even with personalisation. Size accurate. Pricey but that's football shirts! PSG shirt better quality than previous purchases for other uk clubs bought elsewhere.

neilt50
4/29/19

Couldn't ask for more. I ordered an FC Porto home shirt and asked for a personalised name on the back but forgot to get number on the back too. I received a lovely email asking if I had forgot the number, which I had. Brilliant customer service to follow this up.

jd515
4/29/19

Absolute waste of time. Ordered and paid for 2 days delivery. 2 weeks later still no delivery and no reply to my 6 emails. No phone number. Scammers.

glenb84
4/28/19

I ordered 2 personalised T shirts for a 10K race, great website, great product and great service. What`s not to like....!!!?

jamiem292
4/27/19

Thank you for the speedy delivery of the products ordered. I would definately use your service again

michaell1029
4/22/19

I ordered a Belgium national, Eden Hazard tee shirt. I received a red shirt with absolutely no country logo and the name and number printed on the front. Returning it would end up costing me more money than I paid and they offer zero solution. Wouldn't recommend ordering from them

File a complaint with UK action fraud. I did and if enough people do the same they may eventually investigate this company. They are thieves plain and simple. I also don't know how site jabber can rate them at 3 and a half stars when nearly 50% of reviews are negative.

By Julie F.

Shirt is real but do not personalize the shirt because their names and numbers are not the official one and the quality is poor

By Marty L.

Try calling +44 844 332 1221 or 01698 423933 It may take a while if you are not in range with the owner and the toll charges are the same. Keep in mind that it may not work.

By Johnny M.

They were a nightmare to contact. I just kept e-mailing them and marking it high priority. Eventually I got someone to deal with it. Hence I won't use them again.

By Yvonne M.

Questions? Get answers from the UKSoccerShop staff and other customers.

17 Photos for UKSoccerShop