Uk.millybridal.org reviews

Tel: +1 323-739-7755

lydiad28
3/21/19
The dress was of poor quality and did not fit properly. They have refused a refund. It is absolutely outrageous! Do not be tempted to buy from the company
Response from Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative
Hello Lydia,
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! I'm so sorry to hear that you were disappointed in the fit and quality of the dresses you ordered. We don't want you to feel obligated to keep products you're not happy with, so a member of our team has reached out via email in hopes of assisting you. You also can just send it directly to service@millybridal.org regarding this issue. We are eager to find a way to do so!
We appreciate you bringing this to our attention so that we can do our due diligence to prevent it from occurring in the future. We really hope to have been able to improve your experience and as a result your overall view of MillyBridal. If there is anything else we can assist with, please don't hesitate to be in touch with us.
Thank you again for taking the time to speak with us today!

Have a lovely day!
amandag238
3/20/19
From someone who hesitated to buy after reading some bad experiences/reviews. We took a chance and Millybridal has surpassed all my expectations. Chinese Workmanship great. Price including delivery excellent. Speed and communication fantastic.
charitys20
3/18/19
I ordered a wedding dress which arrived on time. I took it out and it was super large (which is fine - I can have that tailored). The minute I zipped it up (again, it was VERY large so there wasn't a struggle with the zipper) the zipper split in half. Clearly this was a defect. I emailed the number provided on fansfavsdress.com (where I purchased the dress) and they gave me a different email (*****@millybridal)and said to send pictures. I took the pictures and sent along. A couple of days later, I received an email with pictures of the same dress telling me that the dress was fine when it left the factory and to "please understand." Here's the exact quote that ended their email: "About the zip,we did check several times and it was in good condition. Could you mind to try to alter in the local please?as each dress is made to order,please understand.
Kind regards"

So in sum, I am out almost $200 with no recourse. Even damaged goods aren't accepted back.
Response from Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative
Hello Charity,
Thank you for your review! I'm so sorry to hear that the dress you ordered didn't meet your expectations.
Firstly, fansfavsdress.com is not our website, please check your order again.
Secondly, we could not find any order under your name, please feel free to contact us and provide your order number? Our email address is service@millybridal.org.
I truly hope this helps, however, if there's anything further we can do to assist please don't hesitate to get in touch with us. We would be happy to help however we can, as we really want to regain your trust in us as a company.

Have a lovely day!
charissag1
3/18/19
Amazing dress! We ordered a custom size and it fits perfectly! I ordered this for my daughters prom and she is a plus sized girl and it looks just as good on her as it does the model! Shipped 3 days before estimated ship date! It looks just like the picture and is very well constructed too! They even shipped it inside out so the tulle would not get snagged when the package was opened. Will not hesitate to order from this company again!
irisg34
3/18/19
I have been looking for a dress with this description for a while to wear in my sister's party and decided to try this one because of all the great reviews. I sent in custom measurements and had a response pretty quickly asking a couple more questions to make sure that every single measurement of the dress would be perfect. Besides all of this, I was expecting to have to wait a while to get it, but it only took about 20 days! I am very pleased with my dress and the customer service was incredible! I would definitely buy from here again!
kathyb420
3/17/19
Site says "Free shipping and returns." THAT IS A COMPLETE LIE. Do not trust this site. My daughter purchased a dress because she believed that she could return the dress if it did not fit her. The dress does not fit and my daughter feels self conscious in it. They only offered 10% if we return it with the tags still on it.
Response from Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative
Dear Customer,
We would really like to help, but we found out you left this review without any order number.
We feel sorry about that. Pls, feel free to contact us and provide your order number? Our email address is service@millybridal.org.
For us, it's important to assist you and solve your problem. Thank you.

Kind regards,
whittakers1
3/17/19
I chose this dress for my senior prom a few weeks ago, and I was definitely the belle of the ball! I looked and felt Iike a princess/celebrity walking into the prom. I should have gotten the dress in my true measurements though. Besides the minor alterations, it is an overall EXCELLENT dress. It's simple, classy, elegant, etc. The delivery of the dress came before the actual date. I had less than four weeks to get a dress. The website has definitely gone above and beyond with its' products and service. Thank you guys sooooooooo much!!!! I definitely recommend the dress for ANY special occasion.
sheilac145
3/17/19
Just received my dress which arrived earlier than expected. The quality of the dress has well exceeded my expectations. I was quite nervous about ordering my prom dress without being able to try it on, however it fit beautifully and is absolutely stunning. Thank you so much, now just have to wait for my prom so I can show it off to everyone. I'm now looking at other dresses from this site as I feel very confident that they will be just as beautiful.
amyr283
3/16/19
Currently trying to return a dress as it has damaged seams, it's also a poor quality dress generally. They are refusing to send me a returns label or refund the item, the dress also took double the advertised maximum time to arrive. It also advertises 7 day returns policy when you're ordering, and now they're saying they don't accept returns. The dress I ordered was a standard 8, not made to order which you can do through the site if you submit your measurements. They've since offered me 10% refund which they wouldn't do if they knew they were correct in their actions. Do not buy anything from them. They advertise as a UK store but are based in Hong Kong. I will be taking this further, this is the worst online experience I've ever had and I'm currently £190 down.
Response from Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative
Hello there,
We feel sorry about the situation.
We'd like to check your case and offer assistance. Unfortunately, we could not find any order under your name, please feel free to contact us and provide your order number? Our email address is service@millybridal.org.
We'll be glad to assist you,
Thank you very much.

Kind regards,
swangerc
3/15/19
After much debating, I have finally decided to purchase this dress for my prom. I ordered the dress in the colour that is shown in the picture, and it was exactly the colour I wanted. I got custom measurements done, and everything fit perfectly except for the chest. But, my mother hemmed it, so it was done it time. The dress is also very good quality, and I stood out a lot that night. I would definitely recommend this dress, and I would surely buy from this site again.
shaws3
3/14/19
It wasn't this dress that was just perfect for the occasion, it is any dress I have ordered from you. I recommend this dress as I would every other dress I purchased from this company. Custom made, go to a dress maker, or have a friend help you do accurate measurements, type them in the area on the page and send it in. You will get the most perfect dress that fits you to a glove. So flattering, accenting your best areas and making you feel like a Princess at any age or size. Just be ready for all the compliments.
milenai
3/13/19
I just wanted to assure you that this shop and the workers are amazing! Thank you so much.A great site, great choice and great offer, all the best.
ciscoa1
3/13/19
This dress is stunning! I am so pleased with the craftsmanship of you! I sent a message requesting that they expedite the custom order, and it was shipped in 15 days!! Unheard of for a custom gown! I was completely blown away with the amount of time it took to get my dress. I had the most unique and beautiful gown, and received a ton of compliments!! Thank you for making my prom even an amazing experience!! I am in love with this dress and my whole experience. I will be ordering again for sure!!!
colsont
3/8/19
I LOVE my dress! I fell in love with it when I saw it but was nervous about ordering it for my bridal shower as I have never ordered dress from MillyBridal before. I am so happy I took the chance on this store. Communication between me and the seller was excellent and I was able to have the length customized for my event at a very reasonable price. Very very pleased with my order and will be looking for another dress to order soon! Thank you so much MillyBridal!
marijanam1
3/6/19
I loved my dress I ordered! I ordered it for prom and was slightly skeptical being that it was my first ever purchase from MillyBridal but I was so pleased! Upon receiving it I was thrilled to see how well made it was. I messaged MillyBridal many questions prior to getting the dress and she answered every one of them in a timely manner as well as helped to make sure my dress got to me on time. She was awesome! I was so scared it would not be here before my event and it arrived the day of my event and I was so happy.
marier143
3/6/19
MillyBridal was incredibly responsive and was extremely patient with me to help me create a custom order dress. The dress arrived on time, in excellent condition, and in the custom measurements that I ordered. MillyBridal made me a beautiful custom dress for an extremely reasonable price. I would recommend her to any girls who is willing to put a little bit of trust in her talent - for the price and quality, it is worth it. Thank you MillyBridal and team!
mccauleyd
3/4/19
I just wanted to assure you that this shop and the workers are amazing! The shop is very thorough on measurements and details because they want it to be perfect for you! Quality was great as well as receiving the dresses very quickly! Always received dresses within 4 weeks or earlier from across seas! Have any questions MillyBridal was wonderful to work with and responded quickly:) You are purchasing exactly what you see on their online shop! Thanks again to the whole team for all the hard work!!!
stephensk1
3/4/19
This was a custom order, and I had read all the reviews before purchasing, but I am still amazed at how incredible MillyBridal is. The dress came out perfectly, with a few small changes that she was happy to make. The fabric and construction are first rate, the color is exactly what I chose, and I look great in the dress! I'm sincerely moved by the great effort put into this piece of clothing, and the kindness and patience shown to me by MillyBridal and her great staff. If you're on the fence about buying from China, don't be, not with these great people to help you. Thanks MillyBridal!!!
farmerd1
3/4/19
When I ordered mine, I thought the same thing, but it fits well and is not at all hard to figure out how to put in on. i love my dress! i ordered it, and it looks beautiful. It fits the exact measurements i sent in, and is the perfect length without needing to be hemmed. there is only one thing i need to fix on the dress. the detailing on the side is beautiful. however, a few stitches will fix that right up in no time! my first MillyBridal purchase, and i am very happy with it.
hisakov
3/4/19
My order got couple days delayed; but surprisingly it came on the delivery date I had. Opening the package was the most exciting part. The dress was flip inside out, so I after I flip in and got to see it. My face was speechless. The dress is exactly like the picture they show. Everything is identical. I am very happy I took this decision I won't lie I was a bit nervous it was my first time ordering something so important online. Dress fit me well, I did the measurements as they instructed. I am a size four. No alterations are needed. Am very please and happy.
kaylab109
3/3/19
So i ordered my dress from this website seeing good reviews. After ordered i started to see really bad reviews and that the good ones were fake . I was convinced that my dress wasnt going to look as the picture . It was suppose to arrive feb 28th and arrived march 1st . I was so worried that the dress wasnt going to be right. but despite all the bad reviews the dress actually came as the picture ,but who knows ....maybe they are scammers and i was just lucky . but i DO RECOMMEND THAT YOU PAY WITH PAY PAL!!!! just incase it does not come right you can get your money back through them .& a heads up they ARE NOT in the UK. They are somewhere in china. and i also RECOMMEND for you to use the live chat with them and be consistent about when your dress is coming and will it make it on time. & remember PAY WITH PAY PAL GUYS!!!
criderm
3/2/19
I didn't want to write a review with out having a photo, but i guess i will upload the pic after my prom. I was very very nervous about buying online, but after i read ALL THE REVIEWS for this dress i thought ill give it a shot! My dress arrived 3 days ago, and i was amazed with the qualityyy it looks sooo amazing, the fabric the details everything. I put it on and fits just ferfect. Please if you really like this dress dont think about it tiwce, it is amazing and i feel like a princess everytime i try it on :) Customer service was very good. Oh my god and the price...unbeatable!!! :) thanks MillyBridal :)
rodriguezc3
2/28/19
Absolutely thrilled with me dress, it is just what i wanted, ( as i was unable to get my size and height requirements in any local store). The dress fitted perfectly and I was amazed with the speedy delivery and the professional and efficient way my purchase was packaged and handled, and my item arrived in plenty of time for my graduation formal. I will certainly be recommending your website to all my friends and relatives. Thanking you so much for your expertise.
delorisd2
2/27/19
Absolutely loved this dress, I wore it to my senior prom. The color I order the dress in was watermelon. The shipping and processing time were very fast. I was so pleased when I got the dress. My only complaint is that the dress was pretty long.
anar167
2/26/19
This dress is an absolute stunner. I had so many comments on just how fabulous it was, and people could not believe that I had ordered it online. It was of amazing quality. I ordered a standard size which matched me perfectly, however if I was to do it again I would've had the train shortened but that is just my personal preference. Quick production and shipping time. I would recommend this website to anyone looking for a quality dress for a great price.

Hi Hollie, Thanks for contacting us. Please rest assured that our company is legal and formal. You may refer to the following facts: 1.MillyBridal, as one of the leading online retailers, we send our dresses and other products all over the world. 2. You can pay for your order via PayPal and your payment will be safeguarded. 3. After placing your order, you can always check the order status on our site. Once it is shipped, you will get a confirmation email including a tracking number. All of our express companies are reputable around the world such as DHL, UPS and so on. 4. As a legal and formal company, we have our own Facebook. In addition, many customers have purchased from us and left us good reviews. You may also go to "About us" and "Testimonials" for further information. About Us: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/about-us.html Customer Reviews: http://uk.millybridal.org/style-gallery/all/ Could you please tell us which item you are interested in (need the SKU or link)? We are glad to offer you more information. Looking forward to hearing from you. Best Regards, MillyBridal Customer Care

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Dear Phoebe, Thank you for getting in touch with us! The processing means the dress is being made. Please have no worry. Once the dress was finished. You will receive an e-mail with tracking number. If you have any additional questions, please don't hesitate to let us know. Have a great day! Kindest Regards, MillyBridal Customer Care

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Dear Lana, Thank you for your message. We have been in this area for 10 years. Our tailors have rich experience. Our dresses are all in high quality at an affordable price. As a legal and formal company, we have our own Facebook. In addition, many customers have purchased from us and left us good reviews. You may also go to "About us" and "Testimonials" for further information. About Us: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/about-us.html Customer Reviews: http://uk.millybridal.org/style-gallery/all/ Please let me know if you have any questions, we are always here to help. Our email address is service@millybridal.org. Thank you for your understanding. Best Regards, MillyBridal Customer Service

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Hi ZyKeria, Thanks for contacting us. Please rest assured that our company is legal and formal. You may refer to the following facts: 1.MillyBridal, as one of the leading online retailers, we send our dresses and other products all over the world. 2. You can pay for your order via PayPal and your payment will be safeguarded. 3. After placing your order, you can always check the order status on our site. Once it is shipped, you will get a confirmation email including a tracking number. All of our express companies are reputable around the world such as DHL, UPS and so on. 4. As a legal and formal company, we have our own Facebook. In addition, many customers have purchased from us and left us good reviews. You may also go to "About us" and "Testimonials" for further information. About Us: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/about-us.html Customer Reviews: http://uk.millybridal.org/style-gallery/all/ Could you please tell us which item you are interested in (need the SKU or link)? We are glad to offer you more information. Looking forward to hearing from you. Best Regards, MillyBridal Customer Care

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Dear Suzanne, Sorry for the late reply! We want to start by extending our thanks to you for providing your extremely valuable feedback to us. We regret any inconvenience or frustration that your experience has caused you. For more questions, you can also send us an email to service@millybridal.org. We would study your case carefully and resolve it there and we are now waiting for your reply. Appreciate your cooperation and kindly understanding in advance! Yours Sincerely, MillyBridal Customer Service

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Hi Rachael, Thanks for contacting us. Please rest assured that our company is legal and formal. You may refer to the following facts: 1.MillyBridal, as one of the leading online retailers, we send our dresses and other products all over the world. 2. You can pay for your order via PayPal now and your payment will be safeguarded. 3. After placing your order, you can always check the order status on our site. Once it is shipped, you will get a confirmation email including a tracking number. All of our express companies are reputable around the world such as DHL, UPS and so on. 4. As a legal and formal company, we have our own Facebook. In addition, many customers have purchased from us and left us good reviews. You may also go to "About us" and "Testimonials" for further information. About Us: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/about-us.html Customer Reviews: http://uk.millybridal.org/style-gallery/all/ 5. We take full responsibility for the wrong size and wrong color dresses. If we send wrong or unmatched dress, you can return it and get a full refund. Please see more details on our refund and returns policy here: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/returns.html For more questions, you can also send us an email to service@millybridal.org. And we will reply to you within 24 hours. Have a nice day. Looking forward to hearing from you. Best Regards, MillyBridal Customer Care

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Dear Elaine, Thank you for your inquiry. We do state about our phone number on the "contact us" page. You can have a check. However, due to the time difference and signal issue, we may not get your call successfully. For more questions, you can also send us an email to service@millybridal.org. And we will reply to you within 24 hours. We take full responsibility for the wrong size and wrong color dresses. If we send wrong or unmatched dress, you can return it and get a full refund. Please see more details on our refund and returns policy here: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/returns.html Should you have any questions, remarks or pieces of advice, please don't hesitate to contact us: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/contact-us.html Have a nice day. Best Wishes, MillyBridal Customer Support Team

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Hi Jessica, Thanks for contacting us. Please rest assured that our company is legal and formal. You may refer to the following facts: 1.MillyBridal, as one of the leading online retailers, we send our dresses and other products all over the world. 2. You can pay for your order via PayPal now and your payment will be safeguarded. 3. After placing your order, you can always check the order status on our site. Once it is shipped, you will get a confirmation email including a tracking number. All of our express companies are reputable around the world such as DHL, UPS and so on. 4. As a legal and formal company, we have our own Facebook. In addition, many customers have purchased from us and left us good reviews. You may also go to "About us" and "Testimonials" for further information. About Us: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/about-us.html Customer Reviews: http://uk.millybridal.org/style-gallery/all/ 5. We take full responsibility for the wrong size and wrong color dresses. If we send wrong or unmatched dress, you can return it and get a full refund. Please see more details on our refund and returns policy here: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/returns.html Have a nice day. Looking forward to hearing from you. Best Regards, MillyBridal Customer Care

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Hello Samuel, Thank you for your message. Our website (http://uk.millybridal.org/) are still in business, and we have been in this area for 10 years. Our tailors have rich experience. Our dresses are all in high quality at an affordable price. If there is anything else we can do to assist you, please don't hesitate to respond to our email or get in touch with us via Live chat/WhatsApp! Have a great day! MillyBridal Customer Care

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Dear Courtney, Thank you for contacting MillyBridal. Kindly note that the total time it will take to receive your order is the processing time + the shipping time. Please see below for more details: 1. Processing time: All MillyBridal products require processing time. It is necessary for us to inspect all items one by one prior to shipping. Processing time takes usually 7-10 business days. The specific processing is indicated on each item page. 2. Shipping Time The shipping time depends on the shipping method you choose when you place the order. For more details please check: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/delivery.html For more questions, you can also send us an email to service@millybridal.org. And we will reply to you within 24 hours. Have a nice day. Best regards, MillyBridal Customer Support Team

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Uk.millybridal.org staff and other customers.

Uk.millybridal.org?