Uk.millybridal.org reviews

Tel: +1 323-739-7755

tiffaneya
7/19/18

Out of hundreds of beautiful gowns this gown was my ultimate dream. I ordered a gown last year and was so happy with the quality workmanship and the amazing service that I chose to purchase another gown. This year I had a bit of nail biting as the delivery was made to me the day of the gala. The gown was PERFECT. I got hundreds of compliments. I was comfortable and felt elegant.

fionar25
7/17/18

Never in my life have I found a company with such poor customer service. I believed I was ordering a maternity dress for my pregnant sister to be my maid of honour at my wedding. I ordered a size that according to their sizing information should fit her... it doesnt! I have sent about 10 emails about it and they just reply with some rubbish excuse followed by sorry. Please understand. They refuse to sort or exchange. I have never known a company with such bad customer service. Do NOT buy from here!!! Avoid them!

johnnya44
7/12/18

I ordered the dress and I was nervous I wouldnt received it on time or that the color or length wouldnt be right. I was wrong ... the dress is perfect!!! I dont know how they make such a beautiful great quality dress for such a low price!!! Well worth the money. I would order from uk.millybridal.org again. Great product and excellent service!

emilym244
7/12/18

I recently bought a dress from Milly Bridal for my prom and am amazed with the results. The dress was beautifully detailed and made me feel like a princess the whole night.

maidap1
7/7/18

I was a bit worried ordering my prom dress online, but the dress arrived in perfect condition, looks exactly as per the photos on the website and fits like a glove. I made sure that I ordered it with custom measurements so I wouldn't be disappointed. I cannot wait to wear it at my prom.

rachelleh14
7/2/18

Order my daughters prom dress paid extra delivery took longer than expected though!!
Arrived a week before her prom discusting quality, holes in seams fraing on seams, no tags or returns label, poor packaging, wrong fit..cheap and nasty.
Ive Emailed milly bridal to be told i will not get a refund as they took photos of the dress and it was fine which clearly is a load of rubbish!!
Now had to pay for another dress and already paid milly bridal £117 for RAGS
DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY im taking this further!!
There now ignoring my emails.

valoriea1
6/30/18

Amazing Amazing online store, I have purchased twice now from uk.millybridal.org and I'm amazed at their fantastic customer service and the quality of the dresses at such a fantastic price. I bought a dress, and it was stunning, I was so impressed that I have now ordered a beautiful dress for myself.

grazynar
6/26/18

It was the first time of my online shopping for evening dress, I spent couple of weeks and at the end I found this website, they had the perfect dress for me for the perfect price with discount, I was kinda hesitant to order a dress from online but I did and I got my dress in 3 weeks including weekend, The dress is fantastic, the fabric is good quality and the fit is perfect with exception of the length. I will get the hem shortened(which I assumed). Thank you.

gf57
6/25/18

I ordered a prom dress for my daughter from millybridal. The dress never arrived. This website is fraudulent, please avoid it. The contact number does not work and the livechat cuts you off once you have ordered. They are based in China, not London. Complete scam. Avoid!

celineh12
6/23/18

This company has a lot of beautiful choices for dresses. The dress took a month to arrive and it was just like tbe photo. It look lovely on the website, a little pricey but I though if they look like that it's worth it. We are so pleased with the service and the dress. Thank you.

valliem
6/23/18

This dress was just as the picture described. I ordered as a prom dress and could not be more pleased. Beautifully cut, and form fitting in all the right places. The lace back was the perfect addition of elegance and the flowy shear front made me feel like a princess when the wind blew. Shipping was right on schedule and the sizing was spot on according to the listed measurements. I will definitely be ordering more dresses from here in the future.

melissar232
6/23/18

Ordered a prom dress for my daughter. The dress that arrived was the wrong colour, it fitted around the hips but miles to big around the bust. Based on their measurements it should of fitted. The material was cheap crap! So poorly made honestly the seams werent straight it was puckered in places. I emailed them straight away only to receive the rudest reply telling me they wouldnt be refunding me. I went through PAYPAL but they favour millybridal can you believe it!? I am utterly disgusted and gutted that I have lost £129. Hope this review helps many others to NOT make the same mistake.

traceyc87
6/21/18

Disgusted by the quality of the dress we received. The zip was too short so my daughter could not begin get into it even though it had been tailored to her measurements. The fabric was completely creased up and it arrived scrunched up in a plastic bag with no paperwork. The dress has no tags so we don't even know if it is a returned or new garment at all. The hem goes up and down and the binding inside is not fixed so it has bunched up. They say that we are not entitled to a refund and have only offered 15% and yet it is truly not fit for purpose and cannot be worn. We even sent photos as proof of the problem. My daughter was so disappointed and we have had to rush around to find a replacement for her prom. I would NEVER recommend chancing on buying a dress from this site.

traceyl52
6/21/18

Ordered a prom dress for my daughter. Still hasn't arrived her prom is tomorrow 22/6/18.
Can't order another dress as spent money on this one.
Asked for refund they offered 20% back.
So now my daughter can't go prom tried tracking my order won't let me

julieb432
6/20/18

This oversees co. have no intention of refunding. They will offer 10% then 50%. You may be drawn in by cheap prices £75 but add on £25 postage from china and insurance. So that's £7.50 refund as a first offer which wont cover postage! £37.50 best offer on a burgendy dress which arrived scarlet RED and poorly made to boot.
Massive gamble dont do it!

melp34
6/20/18

I ordered a size 10 short prom dress for my daughter. When it came it was so big it was a size 12-14 and sooo long. It was calf length not short and above the knee as stated by the description. My daughter is 5ft 6ins so she's not short . I contacted them straight away and they refused to let me return the dress. Upon further investigation the dress came from China but the website said UK. DON'T TRUST THIS COMPANY

janined23
6/15/18

I am pleasantly surprised with the accuracy and quality of the dress. When I ordered I had questions regarding the measurements and found the live chat to be very helpful. It fits perfectly. Our special day is coming up and I'm relieved that the dress is checked off the list!

zoew24
6/15/18

Dont buy from here your dress will be unwearable you wont get a refund all reviews are false including the one below. This website needs to be took down and whoever runs it needs to be prosecuted!!!!!

lauricef1
6/14/18

This is a really nice dress! I looked at tons of websites for a dress that was flowy, elegant and simple. I like the fabric and it's so soft. Only thing is that the color is a little bit more gold than I thought it would be. In the product page it looks a little bit brighter and whiter.

verlines
6/14/18

This dress was absolutely perfect. It made my Prom even more special. The fit was just right, even without the custom measurements. It was perfect, and had just the right amount of fabric to be classy and fun to dance in. I recommend uk.millybridal.org to anyone looking for a dress for any occasion. You won't be dissatisfied!

mariah246
6/14/18

Just received daughters prom dress, way too small, they do not ask for enough measurements, it will not go over her thighs, the material is not as described silk/satin like it is not, delivered late. Poorly made. Piece of white cotton sticking out of seam. They remove bad reviews from their website, so check out 'trust pilot' for the truth. The say 100% satisfaction on website -not true. Waste of £145.00.

mitchb39
6/13/18

Dress was stunning, even better then on line, was bit of mix up with delivery date, but still recevied on time for daughters prom & also refunded my delivery because of the mix up.Wuld order again.

rehanat
6/12/18

They take your money and send out a dress that are sent back by other customers. Short in length and nowhere near the measurements given by u. These dresses are passed through one customer to another after there sent back, customers go in loss of returning a dress by recorded delivery at cost of £89.61 that's what it cost me to return a faulty item. Even then I had to fight through PayPal to recover a full refund. But still lost out by £89 to send back to China. I paid over £190 for a dress that was made 10 inches short. Was a burgundy prom dress for my girl. Loss was better than these scammers cheating me. Wish I had read reviews first, now has taught me a lesson. Only buy something expensive from a place u can go see and purchase. PAYPAL does help, if u pay through them. Think PayPal should also consider making this company pay full costs of faulty returns too, wasn't fair!

jodieh36
6/9/18

I ordered a dress from here for my my prom, once I received it the other week it was completely different to the photo. The seams werent stitched properly and the fabric felt awful. There was no stretch and was ripped in places. When I went to try it on it wouldnt come past my thighs yet I sent them my measurements and have quite a slim figure. This site charged me £130 and I fought to get my money back yet they only settled on £62 as I sent them photos of the rips. DO NOT BUY FROM HERE.

ariak2
6/6/18

I got my prom dress the other day and its gorgeous. It fits me perfectly. I would recommend this company as I had no problems with the quality. I was very nervous to order from the website considering all the bad reviews but Im glad I did, I got my dream dress! The only thing I didnt like was that it took a few extra days to arrive but I cant criticise them for that considering the quality is so good.

Hi Hollie, Thanks for contacting us. Please rest assured that our company is legal and formal. You may refer to the following facts: 1.MillyBridal, as one of the leading online retailers, we send our dresses and other products all over the world. 2. You can pay for your order via PayPal and your payment will be safeguarded. 3. After placing your order, you can always check the order status on our site. Once it is shipped, you will get a confirmation email including a tracking number. All of our express companies are reputable around the world such as DHL, UPS and so on. 4. As a legal and formal company, we have our own Facebook. In addition, many customers have purchased from us and left us good reviews. You may also go to "About us" and "Testimonials" for further information. About Us: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/about-us.html Customer Reviews: http://uk.millybridal.org/style-gallery/all/ Could you please tell us which item you are interested in (need the SKU or link)? We are glad to offer you more information. Looking forward to hearing from you. Best Regards, MillyBridal Customer Care

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Dear Phoebe, Thank you for getting in touch with us! The processing means the dress is being made. Please have no worry. Once the dress was finished. You will receive an e-mail with tracking number. If you have any additional questions, please don't hesitate to let us know. Have a great day! Kindest Regards, MillyBridal Customer Care

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Dear Lana, Thank you for your message. We have been in this area for 10 years. Our tailors have rich experience. Our dresses are all in high quality at an affordable price. As a legal and formal company, we have our own Facebook. In addition, many customers have purchased from us and left us good reviews. You may also go to "About us" and "Testimonials" for further information. About Us: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/about-us.html Customer Reviews: http://uk.millybridal.org/style-gallery/all/ Please let me know if you have any questions, we are always here to help. Our email address is service@millybridal.org. Thank you for your understanding. Best Regards, MillyBridal Customer Service

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Hi ZyKeria, Thanks for contacting us. Please rest assured that our company is legal and formal. You may refer to the following facts: 1.MillyBridal, as one of the leading online retailers, we send our dresses and other products all over the world. 2. You can pay for your order via PayPal and your payment will be safeguarded. 3. After placing your order, you can always check the order status on our site. Once it is shipped, you will get a confirmation email including a tracking number. All of our express companies are reputable around the world such as DHL, UPS and so on. 4. As a legal and formal company, we have our own Facebook. In addition, many customers have purchased from us and left us good reviews. You may also go to "About us" and "Testimonials" for further information. About Us: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/about-us.html Customer Reviews: http://uk.millybridal.org/style-gallery/all/ Could you please tell us which item you are interested in (need the SKU or link)? We are glad to offer you more information. Looking forward to hearing from you. Best Regards, MillyBridal Customer Care

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Dear Suzanne, Sorry for the late reply! We want to start by extending our thanks to you for providing your extremely valuable feedback to us. We regret any inconvenience or frustration that your experience has caused you. For more questions, you can also send us an email to service@millybridal.org. We would study your case carefully and resolve it there and we are now waiting for your reply. Appreciate your cooperation and kindly understanding in advance! Yours Sincerely, MillyBridal Customer Service

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Hi Rachael, Thanks for contacting us. Please rest assured that our company is legal and formal. You may refer to the following facts: 1.MillyBridal, as one of the leading online retailers, we send our dresses and other products all over the world. 2. You can pay for your order via PayPal now and your payment will be safeguarded. 3. After placing your order, you can always check the order status on our site. Once it is shipped, you will get a confirmation email including a tracking number. All of our express companies are reputable around the world such as DHL, UPS and so on. 4. As a legal and formal company, we have our own Facebook. In addition, many customers have purchased from us and left us good reviews. You may also go to "About us" and "Testimonials" for further information. About Us: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/about-us.html Customer Reviews: http://uk.millybridal.org/style-gallery/all/ 5. We take full responsibility for the wrong size and wrong color dresses. If we send wrong or unmatched dress, you can return it and get a full refund. Please see more details on our refund and returns policy here: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/returns.html For more questions, you can also send us an email to service@millybridal.org. And we will reply to you within 24 hours. Have a nice day. Looking forward to hearing from you. Best Regards, MillyBridal Customer Care

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Dear Elaine, Thank you for your inquiry. We do state about our phone number on the "contact us" page. You can have a check. However, due to the time difference and signal issue, we may not get your call successfully. For more questions, you can also send us an email to service@millybridal.org. And we will reply to you within 24 hours. We take full responsibility for the wrong size and wrong color dresses. If we send wrong or unmatched dress, you can return it and get a full refund. Please see more details on our refund and returns policy here: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/returns.html Should you have any questions, remarks or pieces of advice, please don't hesitate to contact us: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/contact-us.html Have a nice day. Best Wishes, MillyBridal Customer Support Team

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Hi Jessica, Thanks for contacting us. Please rest assured that our company is legal and formal. You may refer to the following facts: 1.MillyBridal, as one of the leading online retailers, we send our dresses and other products all over the world. 2. You can pay for your order via PayPal now and your payment will be safeguarded. 3. After placing your order, you can always check the order status on our site. Once it is shipped, you will get a confirmation email including a tracking number. All of our express companies are reputable around the world such as DHL, UPS and so on. 4. As a legal and formal company, we have our own Facebook. In addition, many customers have purchased from us and left us good reviews. You may also go to "About us" and "Testimonials" for further information. About Us: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/about-us.html Customer Reviews: http://uk.millybridal.org/style-gallery/all/ 5. We take full responsibility for the wrong size and wrong color dresses. If we send wrong or unmatched dress, you can return it and get a full refund. Please see more details on our refund and returns policy here: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/returns.html Have a nice day. Looking forward to hearing from you. Best Regards, MillyBridal Customer Care

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Hello Samuel, Thank you for your message. Our website (http://uk.millybridal.org/) are still in business, and we have been in this area for 10 years. Our tailors have rich experience. Our dresses are all in high quality at an affordable price. If there is anything else we can do to assist you, please don't hesitate to respond to our email or get in touch with us via Live chat/WhatsApp! Have a great day! MillyBridal Customer Care

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Dear Melissa, Sorry for the late reply! Yes, you can get your dress on the date shown at the bottom after picking your size and color off the dress. If you have any further questions or concerns feel free to email back or start a Live Chat with our online sales representatives. Our email address is service@millybridal.org. Have a lovely day! Kind regards, MillyBridal Customer Care

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Uk.millybridal.org staff and other customers.

Uk.millybridal.org?