Review of TopCV.co.uk

support@topcv.co.uk

199 reviews with 5 stars

muhammadm54
7/23/19

The cv review was quite honest and it made me think that I had to change my cv and include those aspects which were recomended in review. I would like to pay gratitude towards the top.cv team and wish great endeavours in future. Thanks.

kohl3
7/23/19

This is excellent. Not only are the reviews fast, they offer sound advice on how to improve and enhance your current CV, which is all done free of charge !

I appreciates the time and effort taken to review and even offers areas to improve on even though I am not a paying customer. Advices given are also straight to the point.

The advices has helped tremendously and has helped me discover the flaws and improvement areas of my CV. These will definitely help increase my chance of employment.

Highly reccomend especially if you are a fresh graduate who has no idea how to write or improve on your CV.

andrewz58
7/15/19

While applying for another job I got a notification that my CV may be checked by professionals completely for free. "What a scam" I thought to myself however decided to give it a try, as I wasn't obliged to give any of my confidential information or credit card numbers. I was surprised when after several days I got an email with an extensive analysis prepared by TopCV employee with suggestions on what may be improved. Needles to say, majority of the recommendations were relative and I decided to apply them in my CV. I would recommend at least to give it a try and then decide on your own if you would like to get more details regarding improvement of your CV for some fee.

muzammils1
7/7/19

It had been very helpful to get the honest in-depth insight review of my CV.
Although I cannot afford to subscribe or pay at this moment to professionally rewrite my CV from experts.

I never ever thought from this point of view while making my CV altogether it was made in an old fashioned format last decade.

It's time to change and make a new one.

Thank you so much for your service.

Regards

ramziy
6/18/19

Within less than 24 hours after submitting my resume, I have received a full critique pointing out my weaknesses and how to avoid the pitfalls when sending my resume to employers.
I highly recommend it for experienced professionals who are struggling to find their dream job.

walem1
6/12/19

After the critical and detailed review on my CV, I feel confident about myself, i am sure if i give it a shot i will be able to catch employers attention. High recommended.

victom
6/9/19

The feedback on my resume was tailored to my profession and I was honestly impressed. I wasn't expecting a review at all, and when I did receive one, I thought it would be a templated copy pasted one.

alpb2
6/7/19

The feedback provided helped me understand where my CV could be improved and was given quickly. Also, their review was free, however, would not pay to get CV re-written. Best to just take their advice and re-write it yourself in my opinion.

michaelt684
6/6/19

Would recommend TopCV as they really helped me by pointing out a few basic things to improve my CV as I look for new opportunities for the first time in twenty years.

olatundes
5/31/19

The observations pointed out by Katie after reviewing my CV are very revealing and insightful. I agree with each one of them and the ways to improve. You guys are really good at what you do.

ahmeda290
5/31/19

The feedback was professional and really helpful. Your are doing great job guys,

Ahmed Al-Kinani

mo59
5/28/19

I thought my CV was excellent until I ran it by you guys. The feedback was professional and extremely helpful. Thank you, Jenna!

oscarp68
5/25/19

My CV critique was absolutely accurate because all the arguments presented had been told before by other colleges in my last company, the difference is that even though many people pointed out my mistakes, no one could tell me how to fix them. Thats TopCV job and since I have not (yet) hired their services, I can not give an opinion on that, nevertheless their advice and review of my CV was quite real and on point.

susanc718
5/24/19

I used the free service and came away with loads of valuable tips and tricks. I have had many people offer advice on my cv and to be honest Topcv.co.uk was the best. The look pf my cv was "uneven" something I can change. The use of language was passive my tasks showed a was a do-er rather than an "acheiver". Honestly it makes you see your cv in a really objective way. They put your cv through recruitment software (Applicant Tracking System i think it is called) used by Employers which scans it for buzz words etc and is used to filter out applicants from the recruitment process. I had been told about this few years ago but this service utilises it for you. Pretty cool. So I have the knowledge of whats needed to get my cv to stand out. All for free. If my attempts at fixing it fail it would be a service i would be happy to pay for.

grahamd35
5/15/19

Very quick professional service that hits the spot. Well Done. Made me look really not that bad on paper.

asandag
5/9/19

Great pointers, it allowed me to reflect on my skills, experience & how to put them into words to make my CV stand out from the rest.

marcod52
5/7/19

I have been impressed by the professional outcome of my CV by the TopCV experts. It went beyond my expectations. I truly recommend it

lienb
5/3/19

It cost me nothing to have a very detail and full picture of my CV, which made me to realize my wrong perception in what i wrote

joshc180
5/3/19

When I received my email regarding my cv being reviewed I was stunned by how in depth they went with helping me improve different parts of my cv to make me stand out to employers. This has really helped me and I highly recommend usingTopCV!

olivers89
5/3/19

Thank you so much, guys! The review was very, very helpful and is extremely useful for my later career!

sanchitb
5/1/19

The topcv had given me opportunity to improve my resume for betterment of future.
Each and every aspect gives favour in my opinion thank you once again.

muzahiduli1
4/30/19

They did review my CV nicely. It will help me to enhance my CV as well as career as I will reach my goal. Their CV analysis is awesome. My CV reviewed with detail by TopCV. Their review made my CV more acceptable. Everyone can ask anything about their CV to TopCV without hesitation. They found some mistakes on my CV and provided some important interaction to fix these problems, this is important to make a CV more acceptable. A good review could play a vital role in career, a little bit mistake makes the CV inappropriate as well as unacceptable.

muhammadk38
4/30/19

Really some excellent tips to strengthen my CV. Enlightening!
93% of all Hiring Managers use CV scanning software called applicant tracking systems (ATS) to filter candidates from the application pool. To illustrate how I stand up to the automation, they passed my CV through the very same software that Hiring Managers use to filter the real talent from the hundreds, sometimes thousands, of candidates that apply for a single open position.
The raw data, got pulled directly from my cv and showed me where the ATS thinks I fit.

marijusc
4/11/19

By using specialists and scanning sofware, TopCV can improve your chances to receive interview opportunity much sooner.

maureenn33
4/5/19

The review offered was objective and specific to my situation. It provided actionable points that I was aware of but could not find a clear way to rectify. I have used to make the necessary changes and hope for the best in the future.

Hi Liz, We do offer LinkedIn services. We'll help you write a profile statement, as well as help you list out your experiences.

By Jenna M., TopCV.co.uk Representative

Congratulations. Your cv is under review by Top.cv team. You'll will be contacted by gmail shortly in couple of days after thorough review. This review is FREE OF COST. However, if you seek help from professional cv writer to rectify the shortcomings of your cv, if any, then payment is the option. But, I assure you that this is going to be a THRILLING EXPERIENCE. Thanks

By Muhammad M.

Questions? Get answers from the TopCV.co.uk staff and other customers.

5 Photos for TopCV.co.uk