Review of TopCV.co.uk

support@topcv.co.uk

4 reviews with 3 stars

lucam32
5/13/18

The first recruiter they provided me did an awful, embarrassing work. I would say my CV was not even wrote in English.
I wrote them and they kindly put me in contact with a different writer who did a very good job and was extremely professional and supportive (he did more than he was required to do). So, to make it short:
1) if you do not like the service received, just tell them and insist so to get a better result.
2) first experience: mark 0; second experience: mark 5. The medium would be 2,5 but given that the second writer was so good, I prefer to give them a 3 star as a medium.

richardp207
12/7/17

I have taken time to write this review. My CV was rewritten about 6 weeks ago and I was very excited to receive my very costly in ZAR terms, new and revised CV. I have subsequently applied for approximately 100 vacancies. Yes sometimes I was shooting with a shot gun or taking a chance with an application but many were accurate single shots. The result was 3 phone calls and not a single interview. I have also submitted the new CV to other companies for review and have not received a positive remark. So it seems that every CV review company only believes that theirs is good and all the others are not. I suppose that this is also a marketing opportunity to get the person to have their CV rewritten by the reviewing company for a fee.

One recruitment company said that my CV didn't have sufficient details so I sent them my "old" CV and they advised that it was much better as it was more detailed.

In closing, I suppose that CV's are of personal taste and what is one person or recruiters champagne is another's vinegar.

debrab103
7/5/17

The experience was a good one in terms of service. I felt that the CV was very different in style than I had expected but I was excited to use it for my job hunt. Unfortunately I haven't had any feedback at all from any prospective employers. This may be that it clearly sets out why I don't need the criteria for any roles but I have a feeling it's now a little unfocused so am considering next steps.

Response from Jenna M., TopCV.co.uk Representative
Hi Debra, We're sorry to hear that you are not getting the results you expected. It is still early in your job search so we encourage you to remain positive. Customer support let me know that they reached out with a few tips, but if you'd like to continue the discussion, please feel free to send us a direct message on our Facebook page.
paulm415
5/24/17

Only went for the basic package and to be honest felt like I was getting the basic service, took ages to even receive the first draft after placing the original order, when I did get it my CV stated I did things that I had no experience of doing and had to make amendments and correct a couple of spelling mistakes, 2nd draft was better so have to see if it generates interest.

Response from Jenna M., TopCV.co.uk Representative
Hi Paul, We appreciate you reaching out to let us know about the issues you encountered. We'd like to get this resolved! If you could please send us a direct message on our Facebook page with your full name and email address, a customer support rep will help right away.

Hi Liz, We do offer LinkedIn services. We'll help you write a profile statement, as well as help you list out your experiences.

By Jenna M., TopCV.co.uk Representative

Congratulations. Your cv is under review by Top.cv team. You'll will be contacted by gmail shortly in couple of days after thorough review. This review is FREE OF COST. However, if you seek help from professional cv writer to rectify the shortcomings of your cv, if any, then payment is the option. But, I assure you that this is going to be a THRILLING EXPERIENCE. Thanks

By Muhammad M.

Questions? Get answers from the TopCV.co.uk staff and other customers.

5 Photos for TopCV.co.uk