Review of TopCV.co.uk

Tel: +1-800-352-5267
support@topcv.co.uk

aisham20
10/11/18

TopCv is good, they are honest and straight to the point about where you need to improve on your CV, thank you for the free CV review, thanks for the great ideas on how to improve my CV, yes I would definitely recommend TopCv to anyone in need of CV review and rebranding.
Thanks again, keep up the good work .

philipp107
9/25/18

Paid £99 for a CV after getting a free review, 4 weeks after paying, completing the questionnaire I had heard nothing. I chased and was told they never got it.. I asked why no one had been in touch to make me aware they were waiting/hadn't received anything. By this point I found a job and asked for a refund.. after weeks of chasing I got £49 back and was told there is a £50 cancellation fee.

Absolutely joke. Buyer beware.

yurtc
9/24/18

I've had my cv reviewed by the career development centre in my university but the level of detail I received from TopCV is far superior. Very comprehensive and sent me in a new direction with how I approached it's construction. Cannot recommend them highly enough

ursulal5
9/20/18

Great service, highlighted matters I had not even considered and gave me great insight into what employers will look for. Highly recommend this service.

thiagod10
9/10/18

Very good!
I received a free evaluation of my CV containing very relevant critiques that helped me to improve a lot my resume.
The person who contacted me was very gentle and seemed really interested in helping, though I did not pay for their services.

So I would recomend their services based on my experience.
I would like to thank TopCV team and Katie spefically. .

carolinen40
8/29/18

Very pleased with the CV and overall service, feel the content is balanced appropriately. Very helpful feedback. Review process was quick and interactive, overall a good experience. Thank you.

vladislavb11
8/29/18

The critique was detailed and honest! They explained every my mistake, provided me with lots of additional helpful information (for example, results from ATS ) and made that perfectly clear. I really appreciate it and recommend to use!

abua
8/23/18

These people use unscrupulous practices. My banker described them as fraudulent. Why don't you provide refunds when so many people are disappointed with your services? This is a telling sign.

I signed up for them to take 3 monthly payments. They took 2 weeks to assign someone. In the meantime they snuck into my account and took two payments.

Then, they sent an inferior CV with many errors. There was a five year gap in employment.

I advised my bank to stop payments. My bank refunded two payments. I just noticed a new deduction. I ran to my bank. The manager informed me they are hiring a skip tracer to sneak into people's accounts. My banker said, "They are setting up these 3 monthly payments as a subscription."

A professional company has no problem offering refunds. Why? Because, they know the quality of their work won't require refunds.

What about TopCV?

They operate as TopCv and TopResume.

Beware of TopCV in Europe.
Beware of TopResume in America.

Beware *Beware * Beware

I posted this on TrustPilot. TopCv contacted them to censor it. Take a screenshot and share.

Hey TopCV crooks. Offer refunds if you're a truly reputable company.

paulon6
8/21/18

I loved the service of that company, they is really good with reviewing cv, I get my first review free, and that review was so completed and honest. Everybody is very friendly and helpful.

ibrahimh30
8/8/18

I had a great experience with Topcv.co.uk they were honest and gave me the review that I really need

davidr942
8/7/18

Having been fortunate to have been in full time employment for the last 39 years I recently wrote my first ever CV. To me it was fine and represented what I have been doing recently, however, I noticed a free review service via TopCV, so I took advantage of their offer.
A lovely lady called Katie undertook the review within two days of me submitting my CV, the feedback was very mixed and gave lots of pointers to making it much more readable for recruiters and potential employers, it also gave tips on how to make your CV stand out from others.
The initial jolt to my ego gave way to a period of quick reflection followed by positive changes to my CV as pointed out by Katie resulting in a CV I am much happier with.
Thank you Katie.

jonathans267
8/4/18

The feedback on my CV provided some invaluable comments. Well worth reading the review of my CV by Topcv.co.uk

nadab8
8/2/18

I did not take the package as I am not in need at the moment but would definitely if I needed to find a job!
They review your CV and send you feedbacks. Of course it was only a premilinary free review and yet the feedbacks were rich and usefull! I imagine the great work they might do when getting paid

mohammedm61
8/2/18

It is very useful thing to have feedback on my cv from such an experts like you. I actually gained more information from your review on my cv and I'm now able to organize my CV better than before

mickym12
8/1/18

The first draft contained poor grammar and typos. The cover letter sounded so boastful it was unuseable. No refunds offered if you are dissatisfied with quality of work. Avoid.

toluo3
7/24/18

Very effective and efficient team. They solved my career gaps and shifts challenge perfectly. Best service ever. Thank you TopCV.

rosiel20
7/19/18

Gave me extensive detail about how to better my CV, very helpful and easy to follow tips and tricks!

davidb1639
7/19/18

Submitted my CV for feedback and received a very thorough examination with plenty of feedback and tips to personalise my CV and make it more appealing to potential employers. Would thoroughly recommend.

jonathans261
7/17/18

I had ordered an update to my CV, as I have been using the same version for years and thought it needed an update. The quality of the draft was so poor that I didn't even bother sending it back with suggestions or otherwise attempt to discuss with the writer. It was a rushed, botched job, done by someone who had no understanding of my area of expertise.

Also, I paid for the 48 hours rush as I needed an updated CV for an interview. The CV was sent too late - after 48 hours - so that I couldn't send it on time and had to use my old CV. Given the appalling quality of the draft, I would not have been able to use it anyway.

michaeld820
7/16/18

Professional, structured and detailed feedback which I found very helpful. I will uppdate my CV accordingly.

peterz43
7/14/18

I purchased the executive package for £212 and paid up front in full. 1st draft was guaranteed within 48 hours or 2 business days. After 4 business days and several emails I still hadn't received anything. I have cancelled my order and I am currently waiting for a refund. I can't tell you if the quality of output would be any Good, but can warn you not to purchase the executive package!

ions1
7/12/18

They had a very good idea to offer CV reviews for free and this is an important step forward for someone who needs personalised assistance. I did not try the paid service but I assume they know what they do.

ivant42
7/12/18

Their response was quick and professional. They managed to pin point problems in my CV and once I read their report I realized that they were exactly to the point.

dariuszz
7/10/18

I'm glad I decided to send you my CV. The critique I got was really essential and helpful. Now I'm working hard to remove all mistakes. I'm still considering to ask your expert for help. It's quicker and the price is worth to do it.

markc612
7/9/18

I am very pleased with the continuous contact made with me and the prompt service from Juliet W. I would hire myself after reading the restructure of my old CV. Thank you and hopefully I will get some interested recruiters now.

Hi Liz, We do offer LinkedIn services. We'll help you write a profile statement, as well as help you list out your experiences.

By Jenna M., TopCV.co.uk Representative

Congratulations. Your cv is under review by Top.cv team. You'll will be contacted by gmail shortly in couple of days after thorough review. This review is FREE OF COST. However, if you seek help from professional cv writer to rectify the shortcomings of your cv, if any, then payment is the option. But, I assure you that this is going to be a THRILLING EXPERIENCE. Thanks

By Muhammad M.

Questions? Get answers from the TopCV.co.uk staff and other customers.

5 Photos for TopCV.co.uk