Review of TopCV.co.uk

Tel: +1-800-352-5267
support@topcv.co.uk

walem1
6/12/19
After the critical and detailed review on my CV, I feel confident about myself, i am sure if i give it a shot i will be able to catch employers attention. High recommended.
victom
6/9/19
The feedback on my resume was tailored to my profession and I was honestly impressed. I wasn't expecting a review at all, and when I did receive one, I thought it would be a templated copy pasted one.
alpb2
6/7/19
The feedback provided helped me understand where my CV could be improved and was given quickly. Also, their review was free, however, would not pay to get CV re-written. Best to just take their advice and re-write it yourself in my opinion.
michaelt684
6/6/19
Would recommend TopCV as they really helped me by pointing out a few basic things to improve my CV as I look for new opportunities for the first time in twenty years.
olatundes
5/31/19
The observations pointed out by Katie after reviewing my CV are very revealing and insightful. I agree with each one of them and the ways to improve. You guys are really good at what you do.
ahmeda290
5/31/19
The feedback was professional and really helpful. Your are doing great job guys,

Ahmed Al-Kinani
mo59
5/28/19
I thought my CV was excellent until I ran it by you guys. The feedback was professional and extremely helpful. Thank you, Jenna!
oscarp68
5/25/19
My CV critique was absolutely accurate because all the arguments presented had been told before by other colleges in my last company, the difference is that even though many people pointed out my mistakes, no one could tell me how to fix them. Thats TopCV job and since I have not (yet) hired their services, I can not give an opinion on that, nevertheless their advice and review of my CV was quite real and on point.
susanc718
5/24/19
I used the free service and came away with loads of valuable tips and tricks. I have had many people offer advice on my cv and to be honest Topcv.co.uk was the best. The look pf my cv was "uneven" something I can change. The use of language was passive my tasks showed a was a do-er rather than an "acheiver". Honestly it makes you see your cv in a really objective way. They put your cv through recruitment software (Applicant Tracking System i think it is called) used by Employers which scans it for buzz words etc and is used to filter out applicants from the recruitment process. I had been told about this few years ago but this service utilises it for you. Pretty cool. So I have the knowledge of whats needed to get my cv to stand out. All for free. If my attempts at fixing it fail it would be a service i would be happy to pay for.
mariusz1
5/23/19
Overview of my resume was excellent. Short and simple explanations for improvement, with samples attached. As CV has to "pass" HR manager first, it has to be easy for HR use. So good job! And thanks to Jenna!
ahmedm122
5/22/19
I enjoyed viewing my CV from another point of view and I enjoyed the challenge to make it more appealing, my advisors advice was helpful but some comments I didn't fully understand.
santoshb7
5/21/19
SCAM ALERT!!! SCAM ALERT!!! SCAM ALERT!!!

TOPCV should be ashamed of themselves and should be reported to relevant authorities for being a scam.

They don't have a clue what they are doing. There are no expert CV writers involved.
They just formatted my CV to look different and took away all relevant details and added irrelevant ones which I have never done in my career. The writer had no idea what they were doing and it was clear they don't have any expertise in CV writing.

They share an ATS software outcome on your older CV and make you aware of the shortcomings so that you buy their package. I asked them to run the ATS on my new CV made by themselves. This ATS outcome of the new CV was far worse than the older CV's. It showed me to have 10 years less experience than I actually did. The ATS outcome from my older CV was far better and more relevant than the new one as far as my role, work experience, expertise was concerned. They actually made my CV absolutely worse than before.

I have emails to prove my claims.

I won't write any individual names because in all probability, considering the way they conduct business(if you can call it that), the names are fake too.

The new CV removed all relevant and useful details and just added few difficult to read sentences in English. That's all they did.

Stay away. TOPCV doesn't know what they are doing. They are a useless scamming company and cheats with fake claims.

We trust them to make our CV better to enhance our career prospects and pay them our hard earned money but they have no idea what they are doing and make the outcome worse. I was so looking forward to a better version of my CV but all that has just gone down the drain.

The cover letter is no good either. My older cover letter was far better than what generic letter they provided to me. Money wasted.

If you want to get cheated go buy their packages. Else find another better service.
They are a scam and should be out of business. They have no right to run these services.

I am also surprised by how any negative review of TOPCV on any website has immediately been overridden by several short positive reviews on top.
grahamd35
5/15/19
Very quick professional service that hits the spot. Well Done. Made me look really not that bad on paper.
paulb1117
5/9/19
The feedback that I got back on my CV was excellent. It was very constructive and was in a language that I could understand. I also got positive comments back which was good as others have only given negative. I'd recommend TopCV :)
asandag
5/9/19
Great pointers, it allowed me to reflect on my skills, experience & how to put them into words to make my CV stand out from the rest.
marcod52
5/7/19
I have been impressed by the professional outcome of my CV by the TopCV experts. It went beyond my expectations. I truly recommend it
fredp116
5/3/19
I initially thought that TopCV would be some kind of automated, pointless service.
I was pleasantly surprised.
My CV was reviewed in a helpful and organised fashion, and key downsides were pointed out in a very (brutally) honest review!
I personally appreciate that honesty. It means that I know what I have to work on, as opposed to feeling satisfied and comfortable with my CV, which could have done me a great disservice later!
carlottam2
5/3/19
I genuinely appreciated the feedback they provided on my CV, they were honest and to the point, with practical tips to improve many aspects of my writing. I was very satisfied with the service!
lienb
5/3/19
It cost me nothing to have a very detail and full picture of my CV, which made me to realize my wrong perception in what i wrote
joshc180
5/3/19
When I received my email regarding my cv being reviewed I was stunned by how in depth they went with helping me improve different parts of my cv to make me stand out to employers. This has really helped me and I highly recommend usingTopCV!
jodieh46
5/3/19
Had great advice for my cv. Very helpful not pushy and I've got myself a job! Great result would highly recommend
olivers89
5/3/19
Thank you so much, guys! The review was very, very helpful and is extremely useful for my later career!
josephl339
5/1/19
****I absolutely implore you NOT TO USE

So, I will do my best to explain why my experience with TOPCV has been nothing but a horrible experience and in turn, I hope others can learn from my experience from the CON Artists that be TOPCV.

Like everyone else i was really taken by their CV Scanner/critique tool and felt they would be the right company to redo my CV. Like everyone else, I read through their reviews, some very bad (I wish I took the hint from that) but mainly decent/good. I Paid my money in good faith and got through the standard blitz of automated email saying 'thanks for your business' and 'you will shortly get a writer for your CV etc' I waited, and waited and waited some more, no writer was assigned and no CV, after 14 plus business days and me chasing up, i got a writer assigned, he sent me over a draft and my goodness, the writer literally found a CV online and copied and pasted my details into the template. MY CV includes skills and jobs I have never had or done, it was written so robotically its unreal. I asked for a refund and i am still waiting. (IF FOR SOME REASON YOU ARE STILL THINKING OF USING TOPCV, READ THEIR TERMS, IT BASICALLY SAYS THAT AT ANY POINT YOU CANT GET A REFUND). Even after the revisions they are still getting the most basic facts wrong on my CV

I am only writing this as I wish I read something similar to this before using TOPCV, dont do it! Take your time and rewrite your own CV, save your money and dont get ripped off.
sanchitb
5/1/19
The topcv had given me opportunity to improve my resume for betterment of future.
Each and every aspect gives favour in my opinion thank you once again.
liams50
4/30/19
TopCV as managed to help give me key points in my CV that I could either work on or change to a more professional approach. Furthermore, they have also help to enhance my use of vocabulary when writing a CV and understanding of what employers are expecting to read from the CV

Hi Liz, We do offer LinkedIn services. We'll help you write a profile statement, as well as help you list out your experiences.

By Jenna M.

Hi Phoebe, Great question. In total the process typically takes one to two weeks to get your perfect CV. For more information on our services, please visit: https://www.topcv.co.uk/faq

By Jenna M.

Congratulations. Your cv is under review by Top.cv team. You'll will be contacted by gmail shortly in couple of days after thorough review. This review is FREE OF COST. However, if you seek help from professional cv writer to rectify the shortcomings of your cv, if any, then payment is the option. But, I assure you that this is going to be a THRILLING EXPERIENCE. Thanks

By Muhammad M.

Questions? Get answers from the TopCV.co.uk staff and other customers.

6 Photos for TopCV.co.uk