Review of TopCV.co.uk

Tel: +1-800-352-5267
support@topcv.co.uk

jodieh46
5/3/19

Had great advice for my cv. Very helpful not pushy and I've got myself a job! Great result would highly recommend

olivers89
5/3/19

Thank you so much, guys! The review was very, very helpful and is extremely useful for my later career!

josephl339
5/1/19

****I absolutely implore you NOT TO USE

So, I will do my best to explain why my experience with TOPCV has been nothing but a horrible experience and in turn, I hope others can learn from my experience from the CON Artists that be TOPCV.

Like everyone else i was really taken by their CV Scanner/critique tool and felt they would be the right company to redo my CV. Like everyone else, I read through their reviews, some very bad (I wish I took the hint from that) but mainly decent/good. I Paid my money in good faith and got through the standard blitz of automated email saying 'thanks for your business' and 'you will shortly get a writer for your CV etc' I waited, and waited and waited some more, no writer was assigned and no CV, after 14 plus business days and me chasing up, i got a writer assigned, he sent me over a draft and my goodness, the writer literally found a CV online and copied and pasted my details into the template. MY CV includes skills and jobs I have never had or done, it was written so robotically its unreal. I asked for a refund and i am still waiting. (IF FOR SOME REASON YOU ARE STILL THINKING OF USING TOPCV, READ THEIR TERMS, IT BASICALLY SAYS THAT AT ANY POINT YOU CANT GET A REFUND). Even after the revisions they are still getting the most basic facts wrong on my CV

I am only writing this as I wish I read something similar to this before using TOPCV, dont do it! Take your time and rewrite your own CV, save your money and dont get ripped off.

sanchitb
5/1/19

The topcv had given me opportunity to improve my resume for betterment of future.
Each and every aspect gives favour in my opinion thank you once again.

liams50
4/30/19

TopCV as managed to help give me key points in my CV that I could either work on or change to a more professional approach. Furthermore, they have also help to enhance my use of vocabulary when writing a CV and understanding of what employers are expecting to read from the CV

muzahiduli1
4/30/19

They did review my CV nicely. It will help me to enhance my CV as well as career as I will reach my goal. Their CV analysis is awesome. My CV reviewed with detail by TopCV. Their review made my CV more acceptable. Everyone can ask anything about their CV to TopCV without hesitation. They found some mistakes on my CV and provided some important interaction to fix these problems, this is important to make a CV more acceptable. A good review could play a vital role in career, a little bit mistake makes the CV inappropriate as well as unacceptable.

muhammadk38
4/30/19

Really some excellent tips to strengthen my CV. Enlightening!
93% of all Hiring Managers use CV scanning software called applicant tracking systems (ATS) to filter candidates from the application pool. To illustrate how I stand up to the automation, they passed my CV through the very same software that Hiring Managers use to filter the real talent from the hundreds, sometimes thousands, of candidates that apply for a single open position.
The raw data, got pulled directly from my cv and showed me where the ATS thinks I fit.

marijusc
4/11/19

By using specialists and scanning sofware, TopCV can improve your chances to receive interview opportunity much sooner.

nicolas55
4/7/19

I had been using my old CV on an online job site and received an email from Jenna at TopCV explaining that I could send my CV to her and she would review it. I was 100% sceptical but desperate, so I uploaded it and was amazed to get an extremely useful review back the next day. It looked so professional that I thought it was a generic review at first but I realised that my own words and phrases were quoted and I then took it as a serious aid and followed Jenna's advice to completely transform my CV into a much improved version. I was then able to upload my CV and a potential employer had already noted that it is excellent. It is helping me to sell myself effectively to the right employers.
I was then offered a check of my new version for a fee but I didn't feel that I needed to do that. I've recommended the service to my boyfriend because he is looking for a job over 65k and I can see from Jenna's advice that he could improve it with support.
Overall, the CV review was unexpectedly useful.

binht7
4/7/19

The review had many good comments and pointed out weaknesses and flaws I never thought of. For a free CV review, it is a mistake not to try them!

maureenn33
4/5/19

The review offered was objective and specific to my situation. It provided actionable points that I was aware of but could not find a clear way to rectify. I have used to make the necessary changes and hope for the best in the future.

kimf176
4/5/19

I thought my CV was great until I had it critiqued. When I read the report it made sense as to where I had gone wrong. I took on board the suggestions and now it is much more professional. I only used the free service but that was helpful.

richardd537
4/5/19

I can only comment on my own experience with my quite out of date CV; I received a free critique with options to purchase additional services--which I didn't take up. The critique made some strong points that my tone and use of voice weren't the best way to present myself. Because of this I rewrote my resume myself, fixing all the issues that I could.
All in all I am happy with the CV review itself.

shailendrap2
4/4/19

I got my existing CV critiqued and reviewed by TopCV recently. I received a prompt review of it without 48 hours and it has been very helpful for me. I re-wrote my CV based on the points they mention in the review.

The reviewer analyzed the CV on the basis of overall appearance, formatting of text and use of language. It gave me feedback on how can I improve my chances against the automatic CV/resume analysis tools that are largely used by corporations to analyze these documents.

joannes261
4/4/19

I needed help updating my CV after a few years and this review gave some great tips for key words and making it more concise and reader friendly. I got a lot more calls about jobs after this, many thanks!

nikolaa1
4/4/19

Requested the free CV critique option, and was delighted that the review highlighted downsides that I didn't think about before. Taking the critique notes I really like how it improved my CV look and content. Shortly after these improvements had successful feedback for job application. Now I feel much confident about my CV. I would use TopCV in the future for Cover Letter and definitely recommends their services.

besprom
4/4/19

It's pretty easy to let pride get in the way when our work has to be reviewed by a third party, and we often allow this. But if we were honest enough we'd effortlessly tell the difference between a baseless bashing and a professional view of the subject matter. In my case, with an open mind, it proved easy agreeing with all the loopholes spotted in my CV, which were professionally communicated. I find this service to be highly efficient and dependable.
Thank you.

joshuak108
4/4/19

Honestly thus helped me a lot to fix my CV so I can apply for apprenticeships. I would definitely recommend this so you can have a highly professional CV.

stefans68
4/4/19

I am very satisfied by the service offered by TopCV.co.uk. They helped me enormously with my CV, making it more professional and significantly improved my chances of success. After the review I applied for a paralegal job and I got an interview in few days and finally got the job.

anishaa
4/4/19

Katie has reviewed my CV very carefully and suggested some points to be added. Also she has mentioned saying my CV was task oriented but it could be more better if it is result oriented.

astridg4
4/1/19

I was looking for my first job and asked me to make a good resume. With this resume, I found a job in 10 days. Now I work at McDonalds. Thank you very much!

agathau
3/26/19

TopCV awakened my consciousness to the fact that my CV undersells, now I am sure of a well constructed CV that would place me at the forefront among my fellow applicants. All Thanks to TopCV.

raymonds170
3/20/19

I only requested for the free CV critique. The review comments were on point and useful. Katie was also very professional, courteous and prompt with her responses. Their CV critique was a good starting point for me to improve my CV.

josel334
3/13/19

I received a CV critique from TopCV. Though I thought I had it all covered, their insights helped me to procure a more competitive resume. One that not only shows my skills and potential, but that also expresses the power of my achievements as a base for future endeavors.

johnm2791
3/13/19

They help you build up or modify your CV according to the type of job you're looking for. Trully recommend as it is free.

Hi Liz, We do offer LinkedIn services. We'll help you write a profile statement, as well as help you list out your experiences.

By Jenna M., TopCV.co.uk Representative

Congratulations. Your cv is under review by Top.cv team. You'll will be contacted by gmail shortly in couple of days after thorough review. This review is FREE OF COST. However, if you seek help from professional cv writer to rectify the shortcomings of your cv, if any, then payment is the option. But, I assure you that this is going to be a THRILLING EXPERIENCE. Thanks

By Muhammad M.

Questions? Get answers from the TopCV.co.uk staff and other customers.

5 Photos for TopCV.co.uk