TollFreeForwarding reviews

Tel: 1-888-452-1505
support@tollfreeforwarding.com

emmad94
4/14/19

Thank you to tollfreeforwarding to providing an excellent service and professional, courteous customer service. You enable me to keep in touch with my loved ones who are the other side of the world. The call quality is always perfect and any enquiries or questions I have had, have been answered immediately, and exceptionally well by your well trained, polite staff! Sincerely thank you!

iuliano
4/9/19

Great support and complete development for every request. Thank you again to entire team! Kind regards!

erinw122
4/2/19

The online tool provides a lot of features that I like. However, I am in a trial period for 3 days, and my account has been suspended for 4 times. Now they told me that I have to submit a copy of your government issued ID (front and back) and a copy of the credit card (front and back). I am not very comfortable doing that.

tresdmira
3/29/19

customer service is very rude. i found out someone was using the phone number i was paying for in tollfreforw......and called their customer service. the woman on the phone seemed she jsut woke up and instead of being polite and helping me understand what the issue was,she ended up telling: "I think I was clear before, someone was assigned to your phone number 9 months ago, i can give you a new phone number if you want but if you dont take the new phone number today you are on your own". Instead of being helpful and friendly she ended up raising her voice to a paying customer....... SOrry you just lost a client.......i didnt even want to cancel my service but after this experience, im gone....

deborahh287
3/10/19

I am very pleased with the site, especially the customer service! They really go out of their way to help you.

tracyc237
3/9/19

I had a card left, it had an item number, phone number, but no website to find where my parcel had been left. I put my item number into one of the many Toll websites that google came up with, it told me to download parcel tracker, I did and ended up with ASK taking over my homepage. Eventually later in the afternoon i was able to phone the number and got the info that I couldn't get of the internet.

stephenb424
3/9/19

Extremely convenient set up, Quality product and service, Competitive pricing structure with assistance when required.

lucyp68
3/9/19

My husband is an inmate in the Texas department of corrections and I live in the UK. We are able to speak to each other simply because of this wonderful service. It's also very reasonably priced.

ralpha94
2/6/19

Blade and Adonai are professionals who understands the application walk around better and ready to assist all the time.
for the first time i am very comfortable letting Blade speak directly with my customer to offer them best pricing solution.

simoneb37
2/6/19

I had to change the ivr messaging box for the Tollfreenumber and it was done by your team on an excellent way. Thank you so much!

junev11
2/2/19

I use it as any other telephone, it is so clear, it is actually clearer than my home phone. Love it.

gurbinders1
2/2/19

Toll free forwarding is good but complicated in setting up voicemail etc. I have not been able to setup after going through all tutorials as well.

Secondl one cannot see the incoming call phone number. It only shows my own number as incoming so one has to take all calls without identity.

ralfh4
2/2/19

Had a great experience. Needed 4 international 800 nrs. Great service,set up in 2 days and great price. Works perfect.

jonj82
2/2/19

We have used toll free forwarding for a while now. We have never had any problems with it. I would recommend this product to ANYONE looking to have a toll free number.

danielp521
1/14/19

great service but this has dropped without notification, eg credit card expired, otherwise works well

athensg
1/13/19

Their service is flawlessly performing as promised, and in a stable way. The browser config screens are very flexible. I got a beautiful number, and as it had been popular earlier on, I found a way through their config browser screens to set it up so that I could filter out the sellers habitually calling it and make it more mine.

shishira
1/13/19

Great service to get calls forwarded from US to local number in any country. The set up is hassle free, quick and easy and the call forwarding is very helpful. Keep up the great job.

santoshy
1/10/19

Its been 4 months and not a single day i have had trouble with the calls ... Also the support team is courteous.

romant21
1/9/19

Didn't use all features, just as a local phone. Voice quality and base services had the quality as services from the phone operator.

johnh1917
1/9/19

My rep was knowledgeable and very personable.
I recommend this service whenever I can.
I'm happy that it helps to build my business and credibility.

janosa2
1/9/19

It's a great way to keep in contact with your clients. You can hire tellers to have a 24H service, keep your clients happy.

jeant80
1/9/19

Facile à utiliser et très fiable ce qui en fait un outil quotidien très apprécié.
De par le monde, vous avez la possibilité de ne perdre aucun appel.

fernandoe20
1/9/19

Really, I don´t have a lot to add to my main line: just perfect. Forwarded calls run smooth, unnoticed, and in just several seconds, from country to country. I repeat: just perfect. Somewhere cheaper would be even better... : )

johnw1477
12/18/18

I have used this service 10 years happily and recommend them to other business owners. Our business serves NJ NY PA Doctor Energy Smart

paulm1039
12/14/18

Excellent efficient service same as having a local provider no difference whatsoever.

Will stay for the service.

After your experience with TollFreeForwarding.com, did you try a competitor?

By Kim K.

Questions? Get answers from the TollFreeForwarding staff and other customers.

1 Photo for TollFreeForwarding