TollFreeForwarding reviews

Tel: 1-888-452-1505
support@tollfreeforwarding.com

ralpha94
2/6/19

Blade and Adonai are professionals who understands the application walk around better and ready to assist all the time.
for the first time i am very comfortable letting Blade speak directly with my customer to offer them best pricing solution.

simoneb37
2/6/19

I had to change the ivr messaging box for the Tollfreenumber and it was done by your team on an excellent way. Thank you so much!

junev11
2/2/19

I use it as any other telephone, it is so clear, it is actually clearer than my home phone. Love it.

gurbinders1
2/2/19

Toll free forwarding is good but complicated in setting up voicemail etc. I have not been able to setup after going through all tutorials as well.

Secondl one cannot see the incoming call phone number. It only shows my own number as incoming so one has to take all calls without identity.

ralfh4
2/2/19

Had a great experience. Needed 4 international 800 nrs. Great service,set up in 2 days and great price. Works perfect.

jonj82
2/2/19

We have used toll free forwarding for a while now. We have never had any problems with it. I would recommend this product to ANYONE looking to have a toll free number.

danielp521
1/14/19

great service but this has dropped without notification, eg credit card expired, otherwise works well

athensg
1/13/19

Their service is flawlessly performing as promised, and in a stable way. The browser config screens are very flexible. I got a beautiful number, and as it had been popular earlier on, I found a way through their config browser screens to set it up so that I could filter out the sellers habitually calling it and make it more mine.

shishira
1/13/19

Great service to get calls forwarded from US to local number in any country. The set up is hassle free, quick and easy and the call forwarding is very helpful. Keep up the great job.

santoshy
1/10/19

Its been 4 months and not a single day i have had trouble with the calls ... Also the support team is courteous.

romant21
1/9/19

Didn't use all features, just as a local phone. Voice quality and base services had the quality as services from the phone operator.

johnh1917
1/9/19

My rep was knowledgeable and very personable.
I recommend this service whenever I can.
I'm happy that it helps to build my business and credibility.

janosa2
1/9/19

It's a great way to keep in contact with your clients. You can hire tellers to have a 24H service, keep your clients happy.

jeant80
1/9/19

Facile à utiliser et très fiable ce qui en fait un outil quotidien très apprécié.
De par le monde, vous avez la possibilité de ne perdre aucun appel.

fernandoe20
1/9/19

Really, I don´t have a lot to add to my main line: just perfect. Forwarded calls run smooth, unnoticed, and in just several seconds, from country to country. I repeat: just perfect. Somewhere cheaper would be even better... : )

johnw1477
12/18/18

I have used this service 10 years happily and recommend them to other business owners. Our business serves NJ NY PA Doctor Energy Smart

paulm1039
12/14/18

Excellent efficient service same as having a local provider no difference whatsoever.

Will stay for the service.

neilf71
12/13/18

Good services, never had problems with the lines, all working in perfect conditions, issues resolved very quickly

kennethm250
12/12/18

TollFreeForwarding is provides an invaluable for any US citizen living abroad. The staff were extremely helpful and cooperative when I opened my account.

benjaminl82
12/10/18

Very satisfied. Very satisfied. Very satisfied. Very satisfied. Very satisfied. Very satisfied. Very satisfied. Very satisfied. Very satisfied. Very satisfied. Very satisfied. Very satisfied. Very satisfied.

nilej1
12/10/18

We have utilized the service of call forwarding for sometime now, we are very satisfied with the service provided. Professional and Flawless. Customer service very friendly and helpful. Thank You for making our job much easier! NMJ

terryf168
12/10/18

I've called a couple of times and the person answering was knowledgeable and quick. Problem is, it doesn't work, I probably should call and cancel. This page didn't load properly, but I assume 1-5 with 5 being Great, 1 being lousey?

sauravm
12/9/18

Sometimes the voice clarity is not good. The caller at the other end would struggle to understand the voice and vice Versa.

raulo8
11/15/18

Due to a mistake, the clerk doubly charged me the annual payment. He fixed it. Then, I proceeded to contact the financial institution. Subsequently, the overdraft fee was removed.

svenj11
11/14/18

Quality service for five years! Quality service for five years! Quality service for five years! Quality service for five years! Quality service for five years! Quality service for five years!

After your experience with TollFreeForwarding.com, did you try a competitor?

By Kim K.

Questions? Get answers from the TollFreeForwarding staff and other customers.

1 Photo for TollFreeForwarding