Review of Grasshopper

Grasshopper reviews

buzz@grasshopper.com

randallg15
9/13/17

I have been trying for over a month to get my number transferred back to my phone company. They are also being road blocked in making the transfer. I have had this number for over 25 years and I want it back. Worst customer service.

suef36
9/5/17

They give you a toll free number, charge you for services you don't approve or sign up for and since you have that number advertised to your clients they hold it hostage because your customers know your phone number already. They will not refund your money only give you a partial credit for the next bill. It's ridiculious and if you choose the minutes usage plan the phone numbers they give you are recently attached to infamercials that most people calling you are the WRONG number but they charge you for the call!!!! SCAM, SCAM, SCAM!!!

chrism128
4/13/14

I am a health care professional that just launched a new, private firm. Instead of getting new phones for the staff, I opted to use a service like grasshopper to route calls to my consultants.
Upon trying to create an account with grasshopper, I filled out all the required information, put in my credit card info, and clicked 'create my account'. I waited and waited, and it failed to create my account. 'Error, please call support at.....'. What a waste of time. I tried it again and the same thing happened. Then I tried it on my tablet-same error. I tried on my phone using 4G, same error.
I finally gave in and called their support. I was put first in the queue to speak to a live agent, the agent never picked up after waiting over 10 minutes...completely unacceptable! What a waste of time and effort, zero stars.

Questions? Get answers from the Grasshopper staff and other customers.

Grasshopper?