InmateCallSolutions reviews

cliffordc19
1/15/18

I signed up with this so called company to save some money. I didnt save any money but they got some of it as well. Im lucky I only lost a bit over $50. The SERVICE DOESNT WORK. They give you number to call that doesnt work. The idea of the service is to give you an out-of-state number to call. (By law they are cheaper than instate calls). To bad this is a scam. A legitimate service doing this is definitely needed. Call from correctional facilities are very expensive and dominated by a few companies that hold license to all calls made that you must use. To bad this isnt a legitimate service because competition would be a great inventive to lower rates.

mistyb12
8/31/16

At the beginning of the year I signed up with this company so I could accept phone calls. Immediately after signing I cancelled within the hour. I felt there was something not right with this company, well they wouldn't refund my 75.00. I told them that was fine it was worth that just to not do business with them anymore. Well here we are 7 months later and they just start taking all kinds of money out of my banking account, around 200.00! I have to call from different phone numbers to get them to answer the phone, otherwise they never call back and do what they tell me they are going to do such as emailing me refund confirmation notices or actually refunding my account.

Questions? Get answers from the InmateCallSolutions staff and other customers.

InmateCallSolutions?