Review of FlyNumber

Tel: 1 (917)-628-2411
support@flynumber.com

andrews553
1/2/19

i tried signing up with them today. each time i try to view their rates, i get an error saying "your ip address is banned" and that if i think this message is in error that i should contact their support. well, i tried several going to their support contact page, same problem, i get banned from even getting the email address to their support. very poor service. i wouldnt waste my money their

moyac
11/18/18

I wouldn't recommend FlyNumber. They take your payment and nothing happens. When you contact them they say they will 'update' you but nothing again. No phone number and when you do receive a phone number no calls.

kashifi3
3/31/18

They are the most Non-Professional company I have ever seen on www in my 16 years IT career.
First they require a lot of verifying documents Then they charged payment.
The phone number they delivered wasn't working.
Then they simply terminate the account and eat up the Money.
...
CHEATERS, FRAUDS, BEWARE

perov
10/28/15

I tried to use FlyNumber, I paid and got my local phone number in Croatia. If you call the local number, the call is really forwarded to my cell.
But the trouble emerged when I wanted to call from my new local FlyNumber: they sent a bunch of confusing manuals, incomprehensible applications (PBX, SIP, etc.) that I was not able to install. When I reported, they send some user ID and pass for an application that I was not able to find.
All I wanted is to click and call. No confusing apps. Imagine what would happen if we have to graduate from IT Academy in order to make a landline call.
I don't intend to spend a week time examining their apps and hire an IT guy to help me with all these server names.
Of course, they refused to refund the money, now we are having a dispute at PayPal.
If you don't have extra IT knowledge, don't mess up with them, because you'll just loose your money and time.

Response from Nick J., FlyNumber Representative
After dozens of emails ,end-user refused to follow our instructions on setting this up. We continued to ( try and ) help but user was non-responsive.
markp15
6/20/11

I have a lot of family in Romania and my cellphone bill gets very high because of my international calling service plan. So about a month ago I went to google and looked up how to get cheap calls out of the country. I stumbled upon this website and thought I might as well give it a go since it was so cheap. Not only was it nearly instant, but the quality is just as good as any regular cell phone service I have tried in the past. I'm not really good with technology so I'm not sure how it all works, but they give you a local number to call and you give them a number that you want that number to be 'routed' to. Not really sure what it all means, I just know that it works and I'm incredibly happy with it. There was a small problem with disconnection about a week and a half ago but when I emailed the customer service they got back to me right away and the problem was fixed the next day. So far its going great and I couldn't be happier!

Response from Nick J., FlyNumber Representative
We appreciate the positive review and glad we can help you keep in touch with family

Questions? Get answers from the FlyNumber staff and other customers.

FlyNumber?