Review of Tidestore

Tel: +86-29-68508332
reviews@tidestore.com

morenac
5/27/15

I ordered a dress for an special event June the 6 and the dress has not arrived. Very unhappy. I hope they don\t just take the money . I will never order from tidestore if my dress doesnt arrive. It has taken 6 weeks and dress is not here

Response from Meg L., Tidestore Representative
Thank you for sharing your experience with us.
I am so sorry that you are not satisfied with our service. Hope you could kindly understand that the delivery date depends on the processing time and shipping time of your order. Could you please provide your order No.?Our sales representative will contact with you as soon as possible to help you solve the problem. You could send email to reviews@tidestore.com as well, so that we can check your order status and try hard to solve your problem as soon as possible!
lindiem
5/20/15

I ordered an item from tidestore a month ago and it still being prepared. Never use them!!

Response from Meg L., Tidestore Representative
Thank you for sharing your experience with us.
laurenc227
5/13/15

I ordered a dress I really liked that I saw on the tide store website I had seen the same dress on other websites but I enjoyed the reviews on the website. They were false. I received my dress a whole month later, when I opened the bag I did not see the beautiful dress online I saw a DIRTY, small (which I ordered large) two different colors. I am dissatisfied customer I went about it the only way I could, threw customer service which they returned with a 5$ off , why would I invest more money for the same outcome? Do not I repeat do not purchase from this website! Waste of money.

Response from Meg L., Tidestore Representative
Hello Lauren,
Thank you for sharing your experience with us.
I am so sorry that you are not satisfied with our service. But can you please provide your order No.?Our sales representative will contact with you as soon as possible to help you solve the problem. You could send email to reviews@tidestore.com as well, so that we can check your order status and try hard to solve your problem as soon as possible!
austins17
5/12/15

If you're looking for a site that scam's, lies, and takes your money for their own well being, then look no further than TideStore.com! They do exactly that in just a few short minutes, so keep ordering and just wait for nothing, because they don't do S#!* for you, except spend your money. (:

Response from Meg L., Tidestore Representative
Hello Austin,
barbrac1
5/10/15

The quality is very bad on dresses.the photos decieve u.l have never been this disapointed.and sizes on jackets very small.thanks tidestore for wasting my tym and money.please sell what you are advetising.NEVER EVER BUYING HERE AGAIN

Response from Meg L., Tidestore Representative
Hello Barbra,
jacquelines13
5/8/15

Price was right, shipping was quick. I would highly recommend the site to anyone looking for consignment (purchase or sale) of high end designer goods.

kathrync14
5/7/15

From the very first point of contact, the staff were fantastic - they were punctual, honest, helpful, patient, flexible, friendly, and more. This set up the foundations for a wonderful experience, with the end result being our custom pieces of jewellery, which are absolutely stunning. We adore how our jewellery turned out and we're just unbelievably happy by the whole process.

louisej17
5/7/15

The shirts I bought were the best I have ever worn. The one small detail that I would change if I could is make the breast pocket 1/2-3/4" deeper to accommodate a mechanical pencil.

sarap29
5/7/15

I bought the heavyweight hooded pullover sweatshirt and a gray mid-weight t-shirt. Both are excellent craftsmanship. The hoodie is just the right color, fits great, looks great and makes driving a convertible on chilly mornings a pleasure. The t-shirt is just the right weight, I love the shorter snugger length of the arm sleeves.

annethp
5/7/15

The item I ordered was fairly priced to begin with but I got the first time buyer discount and there was no shipping charge. The online chat operators were very helpful. The item arrived within days and was exactly as listed on the site.

robinh47
5/7/15

The tank tops themselves are WONDERFUL and make nursing much easier. The shipping was quick and the product was exactly as advertised.

heatherm56
5/6/15

My daughter and I ordered A prom dress for my 10 y/o grand daughters Birthday Ball. We weren't sure of the quality of the dress and were kind of nervous. When the dress was delivered, it was more then we expected, (we had to take it in on the sides a little.) The dress is SIMPLY BEAUTIFUL and very well made. We were very happy and pleased with our purchase. Thanks for helping my grand daughter look and feel like the Little Princess she really is.

teresar13
5/6/15

Tidestore sent me smart classic looking and feeling bag. The way the handle comes packaged it is too short for your shoulder buy if you put all 4 strap connectors to the last poked hole it is an exact fit for me or anyone. The inside is nice looking and has all the compartments you need. The outside back of the bag has a pocket that is perfect for your smart phone. The price point of the bag makes it a Great buy, and you can afford other colors for variety in your wardrobe.

dorisr9
5/6/15

The earnings I got here are not a 30 dollar piece of jewelry. But it's still nice and my girlfriend has many compliments on them

gloriac18
5/6/15

My best friend is getting married and I'm helping with her wedding. I was able to find everything we needed on this site. I also was able to find good wedding ideas on this site. Service was excellent and representative was friendly and able to answer questions.

everylm
5/6/15

Great place to shop for little things you need for a wedding. I purchased gifts and favors from them and had a pleasant experience. Fast and friendly service!

jeanbells
5/6/15

I ordered some wedding bridemaids dresses from this company and I was very satisfied with my purchase! I would recommend this company to all my friends!

cherylm40
5/6/15

I placed an order with Tidestore last Monday and received the order on Thursday Afternoon (the following). Fantastic service!. Will definitely purchase from again!.

julies57
5/6/15

I bought a jacket as a Christmas present for my daughter and it is amazing. Its light and doesn't weigh her down but still keeps her plenty warm. I especially like how at the end of the sleeves has holes for your thumbs to stick through.

melissak24
5/6/15

It arrived quickly and the Cardigan absolutely as on picture: size, color, long sleeve (as in the picture to the fingers), good quality, so again everything is ABSOLUTELY as on the picture.

brendaw32
5/6/15

I was concerned about "weight" especially with something hanging on my hips as far as bulky look. Don't need more at my hips than already have. This dress is nicely made and drapes very well.

amyl59
5/6/15

I am almost always cold whether it is just living in WI or office air conditioning. I tend to need a jacket 12 month a year. I bought this as advised based upon bust size and my fit is perfect. I normal wear a 12-14 but have a large bust. I got an XL and it fits me beautifully. The lapels, shoulders and hem are all exactly as they should be. The sleeves are quite long but this is easily solved with a cuff. The drape is fabulous. I like how the weight of this sweater is just right for what I need; not overly heavy yet not flimsy either. it is very flattering to my figure. I have already ordered two more in different colors.

annah68
5/6/15

I was looking for underwear that I could wear under my leotard for dance class that were cut high enough not to stick out at the bottom and also thin enough not to show through, but that also wouldn't either fall down or ride up like most underwear seem to. I tried a few different brands/styles, and the one I got here was by far the most comfortable. And I'm pretty picky - this is only the third style of underwear I've found in about 5 years that I actually like (and I'm only 22, so that's basically my entire adult life...). I just got them in the mail today, but as soon as I tried them on, I came right.

rebeccas54
5/6/15

Not too heavy, not too light. The sweater is perfect with my skinny jeans and boots. It's cut to fit my body curves rather than hang. The sleeves are extra long and will hang off the hands, but they are easily folded back when you need to; it is its design I think.

virginiag5
5/6/15

I cannot say enough about this product! I am in love!! The fabric is very soft yet feels very durable. If you choose colors opposite your skin tone, you will get a nice color contrast in the little cutaway area (I am fair skinned and the beige pair doesn't highlight this sexy feature like the black and navy colors do). The double bikini strap lays flat and doesn't itch or scratch. There is a cotton lining in the crotch which elevates this product above cheaper varieties. I am normally between a 6 and a 7 size, and I bought both in these--the 7 fits much better. I would say they are true to size--and probably run slightly smaller than larger so if you are between sizes, I would go with the larger size in these.

Mine took 2 months I only received 1 garment which was poorly made and did not fit, I attempted to return the item and the post office refused the package as no such address it was returned to me. I conversed with these people trying to resolve the issue, finally I reversed the charges on my credit card. The package sits to this day waiting for them to send a legitimate return label, if they want it back. I received no further e-mails from them after I reversed the charges, I will wait a year and a day and then donate the useless poorly made garment to Goodwill.

By CHRIS A.

Good luck with that. I've been waiting since mid-December for a sweater, and now for my money back. Nothing - not even a response from these scammers.

By Katie O.

Dear customer, Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are so sorry that we didn't meet your expectations. Could you please tell me your order number so that we can solve your problem as soon as possible? You can also contact us via service@tidestore.com or reviews@tidestore.com. I’m looking forward to your reply, thank you very much! Best regards, Tidestore Team

By Meg L., Tidestore Representative

Dear customer, Thanks for your quetsion here. If you need in urgent, you neeed to know the follwing: For the shipping,expedited shipping is 2-5 days,standard shipping is 4-8 days and the super saving would be around 25 days. You can see the processing time for the products you need on the products page. Total tome would be processing time plus the shipping time. Could you please tell me your order number so that we can solve your problem as soon as possible?? If you have any other questions, please feel free to let us know at reviews@tidestore.com or service@tidestore.com. Have a nice day. Best regards, Tidestore Team

Its in China

By binita m.

Dear Emily, Thanks for your question here. Our phone number is 0086-29-68508332. If your phone could reach the international numbers, that would be okay. Any other questions, please feel free to let us know at service@tidestore.com or reviews@tidestore.com. Have a nice day. Tidestore Team

By Meg L., Tidestore Representative

Good Luck my order placed at the end of Nov 2014. l item arrived in Jan 15. I refused the package that arrived in February. Shoddy workmanship, poor quality, bad sizing.

By CHRIS A.

You can contact them on following: affiliate@tidestore.com service@tidestore.com +86-29-82016882 http://www.tidestore.com/help/1processing-Time-260.html#detail2

By Lee C.

Hi, dear Smita, Thank you for your question here. I see our representative has contacted you from reviews@tidestore.com. Please don't worry and you would get your items soon. Have a nice day. Tidestore

By Meg L., Tidestore Representative

Hi, dear, We are located in China and all the items are made here. Hope this would be helpful for you. Any other questions, please feel free to let us know at service@tidestore.com or reviews@tidestore.com. Have a nice day. Tidestore Team

By Meg L., Tidestore Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Tidestore staff and other customers.

12 Photos for Tidestore