Tidestore

Tidestore has a consumer rating of 4.05 stars from 524 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with Tidestore most frequently mention customer service, good quality and beautiful dress. Tidestore ranks 6th among Wholesale Clothing sites.

• Their customer service is great and Im waiting for my second order and I cant wait.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Tidestore?

“More”

Lewis K.
6/17/19

We ordered more than 1 item and we received the same description mention on tidestore.The products' quality was very good. I have heard about them from many of my friends when I tried I was sure that I did the right decision. Thank you for the good work and the opportunity to experience such an amazing service. I recommend it to everyone

“Still waiting”

Krystal S.
4/19/16

I ordered some items about three weeks ago and even paid extra to have them back with 2-5 days (39.86) for an event I had coming up. I did not get them back within that time. I emailed them they kept sending me a emailing asking me if I could wait a little longer. And three weeks later still haven't got anything. I don't care if it is in China it doesn't take that long to mail anything. Ridiculous!

customer service (45)
lewisk30
June 17th, 2019
nigark
September 8th, 2016
A great collection of what your heart might desire. With numerous sales, discounts, and much more that can be availed of, ladies and gentlemen can definitely find dresses, footwear, and accessories to flaunt at their respective offices, parties and get together meetings.One try is a must.Go and stuff your wardrobes with something available for everyone.
sheneen
January 20th, 2016
I ordered a cute pair of boots on January 6th and still haven't received them. I've only got one email saying they were shipped but every time I go to the website to track my order it just says the same thing since the day I purchased them! Hoping they are still coming because I really like them and want to wear them for work! I love this website and have ordered another thing hoping this time will be quicker and better experience. Just hoping to receive the items I picked out and paid for!
Dear Shenee,
Thanks for your feedback here and so sorry to hear that you had some problems about your order. Could you please let me know your order number so that I could be able to check for you? Please don't worry about your order. As you know that now is the busy time of the shipping company and the shipping company always renews the shipping status slowly especially for the super saving. But everything goes well. And your understanding would be highly appreciated. If you have any other questions, please feel free to let me know at service@tidestore.com or reviews@tidestore.com.
Tidestore Team
juanitaf4
September 1st, 2015
Ordered stuff on the 17 July still have not received them, instead of updating me, they blocked me from e-mailing them because I was harassing them wanting to know where my order is. I don't think I deserve such treatment
jacquelinem35
September 23rd, 2016
*Update* on Review at the bottom.

Order NO:
Date:
09-07-2016 17:27
Total:
USD $49.30
Status
Paid
I should have read the reviews before placing an order.

I PAID for my order
Why hasn't it been shipped yet?
Emailed them and got no response.
I either want my order or my money back

Received my items last week of September.
Still have not tried on my items because they look too small and I'm afraid to try them on. Not exactly what I expected but they are here. Not sure if I'd order from them again but, at least I got both items and they did look like what I ordered.
rosep61
June 14th, 2017
: I received both my items at an awesome discounted price... A pair of sunglasses and a scarf set. I love them! I received them promptly and was pleasantly surprised when they came packed in an adorable felt case that looks like a huge envelope. This was such a cute touch and it can be used from a casual clutch or a nice case to keep paperwork in. Great job tidestore! I will definitely recommend you to others as well as continue ordering from you... Thanks again!
stellac31
June 10th, 2019
Once again, I'm taking time to praise this page. I am happy again. In addition to quality and price, I want to point out quick delivery and expected order. What you order is what you get. Also thanks to the friendly staff. Always the best <3
endritb
December 1st, 2016
I have ordered three times on Tidestore. Except the fact the girls i ordered for complained a little about clothing material and the orders came separate (You order 4 things they come 1 at a time, looks like they produce them in different cities in China) everything else was great. You just have to pay attention to the E-mail box. Maybe they come to Junk sometimes
emilyb101
September 30th, 2016
Got my order and im missing 2 things, don't really know what to do
leeannl1
August 17th, 2015
This business advertises the most stunning looking clothes, they do give good service however, the clothes that you pay for and Receive are cheap looking, bad quality and it smells of plastic! I ordered many items( about 12 items) only the 1 pair of boots and a jacket I could call decent. The rest of what I received could be called trash, no one would ever buy it if they saw it in the shop. How the "model" wear the clothes and what you really get is totally different. Is SHOCKINGLY different. And it looks used already.
I am extremely disappointed at what I bought, I feel it was a great waste of money and time.
I waited 4 months for my goods to come through, tracking every single day, it was so tedious and annoying I just gave up near the end. The staff were trying to be helpful but the experience was still aggravating. Unfortunately I have to say that I can't recommend anyone to buy from here.

Tip for consumers: I didn't do my research and now I paid a price!

Dear customer,
I’m looking forward to your reply, thank you very much!

Best regards,
Tidestore Team
elmae
November 9th, 2016
I am not specially pleased with the offer. I thought that it will be much bigger and wider offer for all people and all ages just enough.
Hi, elma,
So sorry to hear that you had some problems about your order. I've just found your order and has asked our representative to email you, please kindly pay attention to your email box. Please don't worry and I believe that your problems would be resolved soon. Any other questions, please feel free to let me know at reviews@tidestore.com.
kodye
September 22nd, 2016
I've ordered for almost one week and there is still no status. I have a party on Sunday of this week, so I hope you could send my dress as soon as possible. Thank you.
Hi,
So sorry to hear that you had some problems about your order, please note that our representative has found your order and has already sent an email regarding to your order. Any other questions, please feel free to let me know at reviews@tidestore.com. Have a nice day.
aaronm239
June 13th, 2019
In fact, I was always worried on my dress ordered from tidestore because i read some negative reviews and also very worried on my dress. But yesterday, I got it. I'm so happy. The dress is not so bad 90% similar with the pic and I LOVE IT.
cobyf
June 22nd, 2019
I love Tidestore. They have such great deals on trendy pieces. With them, I don't have to break the bank to look good. Every time I order from them, I am always satisfied.
monicat18
April 22nd, 2015
Been looking for a perfect dress to attend my sister's wedding and i asked my sister to help and she forwarded to me a link to tidestore.com wow i was so excite to open it and i just got what i wanted.
juanr26
April 18th, 2015
Recently bought a few items on tidestore. I shopped beautiful Kate Spade dress black and white. Payment and shipping was perfect.
laurag109
September 22nd, 2016
I ordered four dresses one month ago and I was really worried about it. I got it today! I'm in love with my dresses! Nice quality, good material! I ordered and it fits perfect! I should say it was big surprise to me that my dresses will be so nice! Thank you!
awaisu
November 15th, 2016
My order was placed on last October 24,2016 and until now still no update.

My order number is 412315

Could you please do something about this?
krystals12
April 19th, 2016
Dear Krystal,
We are so sorry to hear that you had some problems about your order. Could you please let me know your order number so that I could be able to help you? Thanks. Any other questions, you could also send emails to reviews@tidestore.com or service@tidestore.com.
anthonyv39
July 21st, 2017
Just rec'd my cardigan after placing my order a few days ago. I am very please with it. It looks just as beautiful as in the picture and it fit me perfectly. It certainly does make a statement for sure!
Thank you seller for doing such a good job not only with the quality of the product but also for shipping it to me my so fast. Can't wait to wear it!
deborahd35
May 7th, 2016
If I could give this a MINUS 5 Stars I would... sent a pair of sunglasses, nothing like the ones I ordered in the picture of the website and would not let me return or replace, and a blouse that had a giant hole under the arm in material that was so cheap I literally threw it in the garbage. There are some legitimate, quality sites to order off of with products from China, but this is not one of them.
Dear Deborah,
So sorry to hear that you had some problems about your order. Could you please let me know your order number so that I could be able to help you? Thank you. Any other questions, please feel free to let us know at reviews@tidestore.com.
Have a good day.
vaniak
August 12th, 2015
I ordered two items from Tidestore on July 17th and got an email about 2 weeks later saying that one of the items was out of stock. They requested that I pick another item within the same price range (or up to 10% more expensive) or I could also get a refund. I opted for the refund and was immediately refunded. A little over a week later, they said there was something wrong with their systems and they couldn't retrieve the item info on my order and asked me to specify the color of the item again. It's almost been a month and I haven't received my items, or even a tracking number, but it does seem like they are responsive.
Dear customer,
Thank you for sharing your experience with us, we are sorry to hear that you had an unpleasant experience with us. Could you please tell me your order NO.? After you have sent me the order NO. Then I will inform your exclusive customer service representative immediately and he or she will try hard to help you solve your problem as soon as possible!

Best regards!
Tidestore team
jolantap
December 30th, 2014
I ordered a shirt from tidestore.com on 12/17/2014. It was supposed to be here in 5-8 days. It is now Tuesday night 12/30/2014 and I still have not received my item. This is upsetting me!
Meg L. – Tidestore Rep
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Our goal here is to exceed our customer's expectations during each shopping. We regret to hear that we did not meet your expectations in terms of product quality and customer services and extend our sincere apologies.

Could you please give me your order number so that i can check your order status and try hard to solve your problem as soon as possible!

TBdress service team.
uenicel
April 24th, 2015
Since ever have shopped here have never experience any problem, they always do as your description said and respond to its fast, i love them no mistakes at all.
parisa12
July 29th, 2017
Hi,

I ordered many orders and paid about $ 240 and so far almost 3 weeks, out of 10 items, I received only 6 items in 3 different packages. The quality is really bad and sizes are completely off like 3XL is equivalent of medium!

I sent several emailed to Tidestore but received no response. I regret I ordered items there.
BE CAUTIOUS!
Dear customer,
Really so sorry for your unhappy shopping experience on our website and our customer service has been dealing with this problem and please pay attention to your email box. Thanks for your cooperation.

Tidestore

Dear customer, Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are so sorry that we didn't meet your expectations. Could you please tell me your order number so that we can solve your problem as soon as possible? You can also contact us via service@tidestore.com or reviews@tidestore.com. I’m looking forward to your reply, thank you very much! Best regards, Tidestore Team

See more answers (4)

Dear customer, Thanks for your quetsion here. If you need in urgent, you neeed to know the follwing: For the shipping, expedited shipping is 2-5 days, standard shipping is 4-8 days and the super saving would be around 25 days. You can see the processing time for the products you need on the products page. Total tome would be processing time plus the shipping time. Could you please tell me your order number so that we can solve your problem as soon as possible? If you have any other questions, please feel free to let us know at reviews@tidestore.com or service@tidestore.com. Have a nice day. Best regards, Tidestore Team

See more answers (4)

Dear Emily, Thanks for your question here. Our phone number is 0086-29-68508332. If your phone could reach the international numbers, that would be okay. Any other questions, please feel free to let us know at service@tidestore.com or reviews@tidestore.com. Have a nice day. Tidestore Team

See more answers (3)

Hi, dear, We are located in China and all the items are made here. Hope this would be helpful for you. Any other questions, please feel free to let us know at service@tidestore.com or reviews@tidestore.com. Have a nice day. Tidestore Team

See more answers (2)

Mine took 2 months I only received 1 garment which was poorly made and did not fit, I attempted to return the item and the post office refused the package as no such address it was returned to me. I conversed with these people trying to resolve the issue, finally I reversed the charges on my credit card. The package sits to this day waiting for them to send a legitimate return label, if they want it back. I received no further e-mails from them after I reversed the charges, I will wait a year and a day and then donate the useless poorly made garment to Goodwill.

By CHRIS A.
See more answers (2)

Good luck with that. I've been waiting since mid-December for a sweater, and now for my money back. Nothing - not even a response from these scammers.

By Katie O.

Its in China

By binita m.
See more answers (4)

Good Luck my order placed at the end of Nov 2014. L item arrived in Jan 15. I refused the package that arrived in February. Shoddy workmanship, poor quality, bad sizing.

By CHRIS A.
See more answers (3)

You can contact them on following: affiliate@tidestore.com service@tidestore.com +86-29-82016882 http://www.tidestore.com/help/1processing-Time-260.html#detail2

By Lee C.
See more answers (3)

Hi, dear Smita, Thank you for your question here. I see our representative has contacted you from reviews@tidestore.com. Please don't worry and you would get your items soon. Have a nice day. Tidestore

See more answers (2)

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Tidestore staff and other customers.

Tidestore.com is an online quality fashion clothing store offering trendy clothes for women and men. Cheap wholesale clothes but great quality! Shop now!

Meg L.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tidestore?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

4.1
Have a question about Tidestore?