Review of Tidestore

Tel: +86-29-68508332
reviews@tidestore.com

ildah
11/13/16

Kur nje mikesha ime me sygjeroi te blija nje produkt tek Tidestore, mendova se do te merrja nje produkt sipas shijeve dhe peritshmerive te mia, por ne fakt ndodhi e kunderta. Produkti me erdhi i demtuar dhe cilesia e tij linte shume per te deshiruar. U zhgenjeva disi dhe kontaktova Tinderstore.com per pakenaqesine time. Ata me kthyen pergjigje shume vone, pra arrita te kuptoj qe kjo faqe ose kopani ka probleme jo vetem me cilesine e produktit por edhe me korrektesine ne kthimin e pergjigjeve te ankesave te klienteve. Heren tjeter do ta mendoj dy here nese do me duhet te blej ndonje produkt online tek Tinderstore.com. Sidoqofte edhe pse me vonese ata me kthyen pergjigje dhe me thane se do te me rimbursonin te gjitha parate e shpenzuara per produktin e blere, se paku ne kete pike u treguan korrekt. Gjithashtu me premtuan se produktin tjeter do ta merrja falas. Epo gjysma e se keqes apo jo?. Shpresoj te kete permiresime ne vazhdim kjo faqe, do e rimendoj serish vendimin tim per te blere ose jo ketu.

UPDATE

Problemi im i mesiperm u zgjidh me sukses. Faleminderit SiteJabber per pergjigjen e shpejte nga ana juaj dhe shqetesimin qe shfaqet ne zgjidhjen e problemit tim. Tani besoj vertete se i mbani premtimet tuaja per cdo klient. Edhe nje shoqja ime kishte pasur fillimisht nje eksperience jo te mire por ju ja zgjidhet edhe asaj menjehere problemin. Ndonjehere probleme te tilla ndodhin ne faqet dhe blerjet online. Faleminderit. Jeni me te miret.

Response from Meg L., Tidestore Representative
Hi,
So sorry to hear that you had some problems regarding to your order. I've just checked our system and found your order. Please note that our representative would email you and resolve your problems, please kindly pay attention to your registered email box, thank you. Any other questions, please feel free to let me know at reviews@tidestore.com. Have a lovely day.
elmae
11/9/16

I am not specially pleased with the offer. I thought that it will be much bigger and wider offer for all people and all ages just enough.

Response from Meg L., Tidestore Representative
Hi, elma,
So sorry to hear that you had some problems about your order. I've just found your order and has asked our representative to email you, please kindly pay attention to your email box. Please don't worry and I believe that your problems would be resolved soon. Any other questions, please feel free to let me know at reviews@tidestore.com.
emilyb101
9/30/16

got my order and im missing 2 things,don't really know what to do

jacquelinem35
9/23/16

*Update* on Review at the bottom.

Order NO:
Date:
09-07-2016 17:27
Total:
USD $49.30
Status
Paid
I should have read the reviews before placing an order.

I PAID for my order
Why hasn't it been shipped yet?
Emailed them and got no response.
I either want my order or my money back

Received my items last week of September.
Still have not tried on my items because they look too small and I'm afraid to try them on. Not exactly what I expected but they are here. Not sure if I'd order from them again but, at least I got both items and they did look like what I ordered.

kodye
9/22/16

I've ordered for almost one week and there is still no status. I have a party on Sunday of this week, so I hope you could send my dress as soon as possible. thank you.

Response from Meg L., Tidestore Representative
Hi,
So sorry to hear that you had some problems about your order, please note that our representative has found your order and has already sent an email regarding to your order. Any other questions, please feel free to let me know at reviews@tidestore.com. Have a nice day.
laurag109
9/22/16

I ordered four dresses one month ago and I was really worried about it. I got it today! I'm in love with my dresses! Nice quality, good material! I ordered and it fits perfect!! I should say it was big surprise to me that my dresses will be so nice! Thank you!

Response from Meg L., Tidestore Representative
Hi,
vanjaz1
6/2/16

Have waited for over a week on my order, no dress came till now. Could someone kindly email me and let me know my order status, thank you.
I really need it urgently for the upcoming party.

irinav3
5/19/16

Haven't got my dress for over half a month and I need it next week for my upcoming party.
I would like to confirm where it is now. If someone could kindly email me, I would be more appreciated.
thank you.

deborahd35
5/7/16

If I could give this a MINUS 5 Stars I would...sent a pair of sunglasses, nothing like the ones I ordered in the picture of the website and would not let me return or replace, and a blouse that had a giant hole under the arm in material that was so cheap I literally threw it in the garbage. There are some legitimate, quality sites to order off of with products from China, but this is not one of them.

Response from Meg L., Tidestore Representative
Dear Deborah,
So sorry to hear that you had some problems about your order. Could you please let me know your order number so that I could be able to help you? thank you. Any other questions, please feel free to let us know at reviews@tidestore.com.
Have a good day.
vherp
5/4/16

i ordered 2 shoes on the website i had to pay 60,90 euro after i paid with ing . it redirected me back to the website saying. error with your payment or something try another payment method. i checked my back account and they just took the money and wanting me to pay double. their back account was (Globalcollect / 774000111119) even tried to call their Europian help center . but it doesn't even exist. bull$#*! website.

don't order. i am going to place everywhere reviews about this $#*!ty site. the good reviews are probably fake accounts :@

proof:

--update--

they send 1 shoe and said that 1 shoe couldn't be delivered i emailed them 2 times back which shoe i wanted instead never heard about them after that

krystals12
4/19/16

I ordered some items about three weeks ago and even paid extra to have them back with 2-5 days (39.86) for an event I had coming up. I did not get them back within that time. I emailed them they kept sending me a emailing asking me if I could wait a little longer. And three weeks later still haven't got anything. I don't care if it is in China it doesn't take that long to mail anything. Ridiculous!

Response from Meg L., Tidestore Representative
Dear Krystal,
We are so sorry to hear that you had some problems about your order. Could you please let me know your order number so that I could be able to help you? thanks. Any other questions, you could also send emails to reviews@tidestore.com or service@tidestore.com.
enab1
4/7/16

took 2 months of me harrassing them through email to have my items shipped and then they came completely inaccurate and smelling bad

edit: I like how I had to send multiple emails to even get a response considering my order but I get an immediate reply here

Response from Meg L., Tidestore Representative
Dear Ena,
We are so sorry to hear that you had some problems about your order. Could you please let me know your order number so that I could be able to help you? thanks. Any other questions, you could also send emails to reviews@tidestore,com or service@tidestore.com.
djdanizoundr
3/9/16

Dear valued danieltavarez69,

Thank you for your shopping with TideStore.com.

You have already placed an order, and the order number is 349077. Please comfirm it and make the payment, so that we can prepare the items according to your requests ASAP. And below is your order information :
orderNo Title Price Amount Subtotal
349077 Stylish Patchwork Zipper Thick Men's Skate Shoes USD $ 103.19 1 USD $ 103.19
Discount:USD $ 0.00
Grand Total:USD $ 103.19

Any questions, please feel free to Contact Us.
Best wishes

Tidestore Customer Service Center
Email: service@tidestore.com
Tel: +86-29-68508332
Website: www.tidestore.com

Response from Meg L., Tidestore Representative
Hi, dear Djdanizound,
Could you please let us know your order number so that I could help you? Thanks a lot and your cooperation would be highly appreciated. If you have any other questions, please feel free to let me know at service@tidestore.com or reviews@tidestore.com.
Tidestore Team
arthurp36
2/29/16

This site is wonderful! I have a wedding and special events business and recommend it to ALL my clients. The quality and fit is always perfect, items show up promptly and the prices are ridiculously low!!!! Everyone should shop here!!

aracelisc1
2/26/16

The staff and supervisors are very helpful, and they are quick to respond to any questions! my dress was absolutely astounding and was made for custom fit and it fit like a glove! I absolutely love this site and would definitely suggest this if you are looking for prom, bridesmaid, or any formal dress you need!

ogidio
2/26/16

Very good products and fast delivery. I do recommend tidestore.com for you online shopping. I have ordered both a wedding dress and wedding shoes and was very pleased with my buys.
Over all a good and a reliable online shopping site.

ruthr32
2/26/16

I have purchased 11 dresses that are of supreme quality, shoes, leather purses and I can't be happier. It is a bit of a process to go through but worth it. Thanks tidestore.

abigailm9
2/25/16

I must admit I was very nervous about ordering online; but when I received my dress I was very pleased. It fit perfectly. The color was beautiful. I ordered pink. I'm very hard to please but this dress exceeded my expectations. It only took about three weeks from order date. I will use this company again. Great product.

tonyr62
2/25/16

Bought this dress in burgundy and champagne. I was truly impressed by the quality of the work... I'll purchase from this site again.

ellenb32
2/24/16

Who could have guessed how happy I was to receive my day dress today! Opening it the chiffon was barely wrinkled at all. I appreciate this from the bottom of my heart.

auroraa3
2/24/16

I was really scared about ordering my dress online but was amazed when I got my dress yesterday. It arrived in just over five days and looks stunning. Thank you so much I am so happy and got myself a bargain.

bethg24
2/24/16

Beautiful dress, can't wait to wear it for my reception. I ordered this nervously, wasn't sure if it would look quality, but it looks fabulous. It also came incredibly quickly. I will need to get it taken in a bit, ordered a size 4 which I thought would be tight, but it seems to run a little bigger than I thought. Well made, beautiful fabric, I will definitely be purchasing more items from here. Very satisfied.

nickia2
2/21/16

I ordered a pair of trainers on Sunday 31st of January. They advise that it takes 5 days to process the order. I keep checking and nothing happened. The following week I emailed their customer service asking where my order is at. I get told it's a national holiday and they won't be back until the 15th February. I'm baffled as I thought the site was American but surprise, the warehouse is in China! Nothing on their website to suggest they were on holiday for over a week. I get an email to say she will make sure my order is processed when they get back on the 15th.

18th rolls around and still no progress. I emailed asking what's the hold up this time. I get an email response back 3 days later (today 21st) saying that's she's checked and it's not been the 5 days to process.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!?! YOU'VE HAD MY ORDER FOR 21 DAYS NOW, I CALCULATED 2 OF THOSE WEEKS THEY'VE BEEN AT WORK!!!!

Completely unsatisfactory customer service and appalling timescales. Do not order from this abysmal company. It's not worth the time or hassle.

Response from Meg L., Tidestore Representative
Dear Nicki,
Thanks for your feedback here and so sorry to hear that you had some problems about your order. So sorry for the delay due to our Spring Festival Holiday. Could you please let me know your order number so that I could be able to check for you? Thanks a lot. If you have any other questions, please feel free to let me know at service@tidestore.com or reviews@tidestore.com.
Tidestore Team
marilynm35
2/18/16

I received my dress yesterday and am astonished by it's quality and look. It's simply amazing and i love it.

talipovam1
2/18/16

the dress is absolutely gorgeous. Excellent quality. Excellent material. Just like the picture.thank you! You never cease to impress me!

Mine took 2 months I only received 1 garment which was poorly made and did not fit, I attempted to return the item and the post office refused the package as no such address it was returned to me. I conversed with these people trying to resolve the issue, finally I reversed the charges on my credit card. The package sits to this day waiting for them to send a legitimate return label, if they want it back. I received no further e-mails from them after I reversed the charges, I will wait a year and a day and then donate the useless poorly made garment to Goodwill.

By CHRIS A.

Good luck with that. I've been waiting since mid-December for a sweater, and now for my money back. Nothing - not even a response from these scammers.

By Katie O.

Dear customer, Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are so sorry that we didn't meet your expectations. Could you please tell me your order number so that we can solve your problem as soon as possible? You can also contact us via service@tidestore.com or reviews@tidestore.com. I’m looking forward to your reply, thank you very much! Best regards, Tidestore Team

By Meg L., Tidestore Representative

Dear customer, Thanks for your quetsion here. If you need in urgent, you neeed to know the follwing: For the shipping,expedited shipping is 2-5 days,standard shipping is 4-8 days and the super saving would be around 25 days. You can see the processing time for the products you need on the products page. Total tome would be processing time plus the shipping time. Could you please tell me your order number so that we can solve your problem as soon as possible?? If you have any other questions, please feel free to let us know at reviews@tidestore.com or service@tidestore.com. Have a nice day. Best regards, Tidestore Team

Its in China

By binita m.

Dear Emily, Thanks for your question here. Our phone number is 0086-29-68508332. If your phone could reach the international numbers, that would be okay. Any other questions, please feel free to let us know at service@tidestore.com or reviews@tidestore.com. Have a nice day. Tidestore Team

By Meg L., Tidestore Representative

Good Luck my order placed at the end of Nov 2014. l item arrived in Jan 15. I refused the package that arrived in February. Shoddy workmanship, poor quality, bad sizing.

By CHRIS A.

You can contact them on following: affiliate@tidestore.com service@tidestore.com +86-29-82016882 http://www.tidestore.com/help/1processing-Time-260.html#detail2

By Lee C.

Hi, dear Smita, Thank you for your question here. I see our representative has contacted you from reviews@tidestore.com. Please don't worry and you would get your items soon. Have a nice day. Tidestore

By Meg L., Tidestore Representative

Hi, dear, We are located in China and all the items are made here. Hope this would be helpful for you. Any other questions, please feel free to let us know at service@tidestore.com or reviews@tidestore.com. Have a nice day. Tidestore Team

By Meg L., Tidestore Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Tidestore staff and other customers.

12 Photos for Tidestore