Review of Tidestore

Tel: +86-29-68508332
reviews@tidestore.com

yolandaw5
2/16/16

I have posted and sent so many emails about that this company it's unbelievable..I ordered and paid for a coat on Jan 24,2016 and all I keep gettin are what's ur order number, we are on Chinese New Year, it's in process, we are sorry for this and that, it's on hold, we will b shipped in 2-3 days, when r u expecting this item, etc the list goes on and here we r into the middle of mar without any items this company is quick to take the money off ur card but u will have a heck of a time gettin a formal responds or ur paid item in a timely manner!... O and I forgot that when u state anything to this site about u experience they will respond back wit a automatic system responds Everytime sayin the exact samething if u don't believe me just keep readin all the 1 stars that are comin from actual payin customers and not the company's 5 stars ratings this company need to b shut down A.S.A.P!!!!.... P.s when they do send a automatic system responds back my order# 340549... I will b updating more of their responds back and countless emails for future customer to view as well!!!

Response from Meg L., Tidestore Representative
Dear Yolanda,
Thanks for your feedback here and so sorry to hear that you had some problems about your order. Could you please let me know your order number so that I could be able to check for you? Thanks.
Have a nice day.
kapils11
2/15/16

Thank you so much. I bought that dress (size 4) for my daughter who is a classic singer in US. She is so happy with the dress!

saranjitk
2/15/16

beautiful dress, shipped promptly, no flaws, just as described!!

ahmada38
2/15/16

I'm so happy that I can have this dress with my party. It makes me look so sexy and good. The style of this dress is wonderful, especially, the skirt design, which makes my legs look so beautiful and slender. Perfect dress.

kristineg11
2/14/16

I just got my day dress, love it, would recommend to my friends.

sukhpreets
2/14/16

At first I was worried about the color of the dress, but your customer servicer just helped me a lot, they were patient and send me some pictures of the color, and I placed the order at last, the dress I received today was gorgeous, like it so much.

rabietoua
2/14/16

Fantastic dress, exactly as ordered, very well made and good quality materials. I can always rely on Tidestore to take care of my formal dressing needs!

harpreetd
2/3/16

Wow!!! I can't believe the price and quality. Dress is beautiful and the shipment was fast...

bethd30
2/2/16

I love my new dress, its a perfect fit, the processing time and delivery was supper fast and i have recommended to all my friends. I wouldn't change a thing.

azrak2
1/26/16

When I have questions about my order, the person of customer service always replied me instantly. Impressive service.

lisab202
1/20/16

My dress arrived yesterday. It is absolutely gorgeous! I ordered it in the purple it is shown in and it is almost identical to the picture, only just a bit darker. It fits perfect and it arrived very fast! It shipped 3 days before expected and after being shipped it arrived here in 3 days time! I LOVE IT!

sheneen
1/20/16

I ordered a cute pair of boots on January 6th and still haven't received them. I've only got one email saying they were shipped but every time I go to the website to track my order it just says the same thing since the day I purchased them! Hoping they are still coming because I really like them and want to wear them for work! I love this website and have ordered another thing hoping this time will be quicker and better experience. Just hoping to receive the items I picked out and paid for!

Response from Meg L., Tidestore Representative
Dear Shenee,
Thanks for your feedback here and so sorry to hear that you had some problems about your order. Could you please let me know your order number so that I could be able to check for you? Please don't worry about your order. As you know that now is the busy time of the shipping company and the shipping company always renews the shipping status slowly especially for the super saving. But everything goes well. And your understanding would be highly appreciated. If you have any other questions, please feel free to let me know at service@tidestore.com or reviews@tidestore.com.
Have a nice day.
engins
1/11/16

Love the vibrant color of these short boots and how they are very good to look. This are just perfect for me. Thank you for the fast deliver...

lawranceg
1/9/16

My winter outwear is great . I'm so glad that I ordered it . Thank you very much for the fast delivery. This coat is by far the best piece in my wardrobe . I highly recommend this coat to every woman who wants to wear something extraordinary .

ahdye
1/2/16

I got my money back it Was just misunderstanding

Response from Meg L., Tidestore Representative
Dear customer,

alicem54
12/24/15

I placed a order Dec. 3, never received them. They was gifts for Christmas. They took my money though and will never do business with them again. If you don't want your to lose your money don't do shopping with these crooks. I can't rate by stars. O rated.

Response from Meg L., Tidestore Representative
Dear customer,

beverlyk22
12/19/15

Even though there's a few nice words about your company, it doesn't out weigh all the bad things so I'm going to put you in the same category as karmaloop. They are also huge frauds so I will not be doing business with you.

Response from Meg L., Tidestore Representative
Dear customer,

marieh61
12/17/15

Ordered a number of dresses from Tidestore website. Waited weeks for delivery. Eventually received items minus 2 dresses & still waiting. Quality of those,I have received are so poor I wouldn't want to be seen dead in them & will donate to charity!!! Can honestly say......this is my worst shopping experience EVER
If you don't want to be disappointed or waste your money keep away from this website /company their goods are absolutely rubbish

Response from Meg L., Tidestore Representative
Dear customer,

lolap4
12/6/15

Tide Store Is A Scam The Damn Contact Number Doesn't Even Work !

Response from Meg L., Tidestore Representative
Dear customer,

stacic
11/19/15

1st it's cheap
2nd it's from China and sizes are way off
3rd they are the worst customer service
4th they didn't have the items I ordered yet no refund no credit nothing
So I didn't get all my order and they didn't do $#*! about it! I complained with bbb international and guess what they still didn't give a $#*! bc they in china!!! They suck and I lost money on the stupidest site ever!!!
You want cheap unfitted clothes then go ahead and order from them but guess what you probably won't even receive it!!!
This company needs to shut down!!!!!!

Response from Meg L., Tidestore Representative
Dear customer,

earlenestm
11/19/15

I've been waiting a month for my order almost I call customer service everyday for the same excuse it'll be shipped priority when the order is finished processing some of these reviews aren't even real they are rude store affiliates trying to get you to buy from tide store do not buy I've been wating a month now

Response from Meg L., Tidestore Representative
Dear customer,

ashleyw60
10/30/15

The dress I ordered that looked so pretty on their website arrived in very poor quality. There were loose strings everywhere, it looked cheap, and the dress was longer than their sizing guide stated. The loops in the back were so small that the tie could not fit through. So, essentially, I could not even tie the dress in the back. I emailed customer service and provided pictures on multiple occasions. Basically, we went back and forth and the bottom line is that they will not accept returns. They say it would cost me more than the cost of the dress to send it back. So buy at your own risk and hope you're one of the happy customers. You won't get your money back! What a waste of $180.

Response from Meg L., Tidestore Representative
Dear customer,

jacksonp8
10/18/15

I like tidestore dress. It fits great, the medium works for my size 10 to 12 figure. The terry is on the thin side so I think it is a bit over priced. Otherwise, it looks great on so I recommend it. Bought the heather striped.

juanitaf5
10/2/15

I received my items just the way I ordered them. I am so happy, although it took long to get to me but it is worth the delay

sheenam10
9/15/15

I guess I should have done my homework and read the reviews before purchasing a dress from this place. I placed an order a couple of weeks ago and have yet to receive my order. After going back and forth via email with these people, they have inconveince me not one but twice. Told me my order can be picked up at my local postal office which o thought was odd for the simple fact you order online so you don't have to drive anywhere or deal with the headache. We'll I went to the postal office and was told that with the tracking number provided my order was still in China. Thank goodness I only ordered on thing. But I'm really big on customer service and their customer service is HORRIBLE!!! Avoid shopping with these idiots.

Response from Meg L., Tidestore Representative
Dear customer,

Tidestore Team

Mine took 2 months I only received 1 garment which was poorly made and did not fit, I attempted to return the item and the post office refused the package as no such address it was returned to me. I conversed with these people trying to resolve the issue, finally I reversed the charges on my credit card. The package sits to this day waiting for them to send a legitimate return label, if they want it back. I received no further e-mails from them after I reversed the charges, I will wait a year and a day and then donate the useless poorly made garment to Goodwill.

By CHRIS A.

Good luck with that. I've been waiting since mid-December for a sweater, and now for my money back. Nothing - not even a response from these scammers.

By Katie O.

Dear customer, Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are so sorry that we didn't meet your expectations. Could you please tell me your order number so that we can solve your problem as soon as possible? You can also contact us via service@tidestore.com or reviews@tidestore.com. I’m looking forward to your reply, thank you very much! Best regards, Tidestore Team

By Meg L., Tidestore Representative

Dear customer, Thanks for your quetsion here. If you need in urgent, you neeed to know the follwing: For the shipping,expedited shipping is 2-5 days,standard shipping is 4-8 days and the super saving would be around 25 days. You can see the processing time for the products you need on the products page. Total tome would be processing time plus the shipping time. Could you please tell me your order number so that we can solve your problem as soon as possible?? If you have any other questions, please feel free to let us know at reviews@tidestore.com or service@tidestore.com. Have a nice day. Best regards, Tidestore Team

Its in China

By binita m.

Dear Emily, Thanks for your question here. Our phone number is 0086-29-68508332. If your phone could reach the international numbers, that would be okay. Any other questions, please feel free to let us know at service@tidestore.com or reviews@tidestore.com. Have a nice day. Tidestore Team

By Meg L., Tidestore Representative

Good Luck my order placed at the end of Nov 2014. l item arrived in Jan 15. I refused the package that arrived in February. Shoddy workmanship, poor quality, bad sizing.

By CHRIS A.

You can contact them on following: affiliate@tidestore.com service@tidestore.com +86-29-82016882 http://www.tidestore.com/help/1processing-Time-260.html#detail2

By Lee C.

Hi, dear Smita, Thank you for your question here. I see our representative has contacted you from reviews@tidestore.com. Please don't worry and you would get your items soon. Have a nice day. Tidestore

By Meg L., Tidestore Representative

Hi, dear, We are located in China and all the items are made here. Hope this would be helpful for you. Any other questions, please feel free to let us know at service@tidestore.com or reviews@tidestore.com. Have a nice day. Tidestore Team

By Meg L., Tidestore Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Tidestore staff and other customers.

12 Photos for Tidestore