Review of Tidestore

barbarac64
9/7/15

I placed an order with a company called tidestore.com on Thu 2015-08-06 @ 13:40
Your payment of order No. 288584 is confirmed with TideStore.com

Someone then pointed me to the negative reviews on SiteJabber, and reading that the quality was really bad and that it was impossible to get a refund, I cancelled the order and disputed the payment on PayPal on Thu 2015-08-06 @ 15:09.

Please note that 1 hour 30 min between placing the order and receiving the cancellation confirmation.

After backwards and forwards with the seller with paypal, i was told today that i needed to retuen the merchandise before i could receive my money back.

THIS ORDER WAS CANCELLED 1h30m AFTER BEING PLACED AND NO MERCHANDISE WAS SENT TO ME

This is the most fraudulent site! DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM!

Tip for consumers: NO NOT USE THIS SITE

juanitaf4
9/1/15

Ordered stuff on the 17 July still have not received them, instead of updating me, they blocked me from e-mailing them because I was harassing them wanting to know where my order is. I don't think I deserve such treatment

lynettem7
8/29/15

It took one month to send only 2 or the items I ordered the quality is very very poor and cheap
also not true to size I ordered large however it looks like children clothing. They are a ripoff you have been warned. I would never order anything from this site again the items you
Order look nothing like the pictures stay far away from this site.

very

Response from Meg L., Tidestore Representative
Dear customer,

vickip15
8/24/15

3 Months is how long it took to get all my order. I suspect that they only sent the last of the order because I filed a complaint with Paypal. Instead of sending me my stuff (which was all very poor quality), they continually sent me e-mails asking me to stop the claim with Paypal because it had all been shipped. From the date they told me it had all been shipped until I actually got the package was 43 days. The date stamp on the package was for the day after I escalated the claim with Paypal.
BEWARE - these guys are rip off artists in my opinion!!
I believe that all these gold starts are from people that work for the company as the reviews are so extreme from terrible - my experience - to perfect???
If negative stars were possible, I would give them that!

Response from Meg L., Tidestore Representative
Dear customer,

jhonb5
8/21/15

I've just find this website from my friends facebook, when i saw it, i think it's amazing, i must buy it for myself, the website is easy to use, it's quick for me to shop here, and the shipping is fast, when i receive it, i can't wait to open it, i'm fully satisfied with the red dress, definitely shop again!

shanw6
8/21/15

Recently I ordered a Black PU Oversized Shoulder Bag at tidestore.com. Which was really different experience. Shipping duration was short. And when I received the bag it looked better than the picture. Always good deals on great products. Thanks very much.

jenniferj58
8/21/15

what a cute dress! I fell in love with the dress at my first sight and bought it immediately. I received the dress today. It looks more beautiful than expected! I'll wear this dress to my friends party.

mariannm
8/17/15

Don't deal with them, ordered 4 items only got 2 items after 3 weeks and they were a size to fit an 8 year old child, yet they were supposed to be size L. never again.

Response from Meg L., Tidestore Representative
Dear customer,

leeannl1
8/17/15

This business advertises the most stunning looking clothes, they do give good service however, the clothes that you pay for and Receive are cheap looking, bad quality and it smells of plastic! I ordered many items( about 12 items) only the 1 pair of boots and a jacket I could call decent. the Rest of what I received could be called trash, no one would ever buy it if they saw it in the shop. How the "model" wear the clothes and what you really get is totally different. Is SHOCKINGLY different. And it looks used already.

I am extremely disappointed at what I bought, I feel it was a great waste of money and time.
I waited 4 months for my goods to come through, tracking every single day, it was so tedious and annoying I just gave up near the end. The staff were trying to be helpful but the experience was still aggravating. Unfortunately I have to say that I can't recommend anyone to buy from here.

Tip for consumers: I didn't do my research and now I paid a price!

Response from Meg L., Tidestore Representative
Dear customer,

vaniak
8/12/15

I ordered two items from Tidestore on July 17th and got an email about 2 weeks later saying that one of the items was out of stock. They requested that I pick another item within the same price range (or up to 10% more expensive) or I could also get a refund. I opted for the refund and was immediately refunded. A little over a week later, they said there was something wrong with their systems and they couldn't retrieve the item info on my order and asked me to specify the color of the item again. It's almost been a month and I haven't received my items, or even a tracking number, but it does seem like they are responsive.

Response from Meg L., Tidestore Representative
Dear customer,
Thank you for sharing your experience with us, we are sorry to hear that you had an unpleasant experience with us. Could you please tell me your order NO. ? After you have sent me the order NO. then I will inform your exclusive customer service representative immediately and he or she will try hard to help you solve your problem as soon as possible!

Best regards!
Tidestore team
troneys
7/29/15

I have ordered twice from Tidestore and the quality of clothes was terrible. They just look good on the website but the stuff you receive has poor quality cloth and very tacky look and sewing.
Very bad!!! Cheats.

Response from Meg L., Tidestore Representative
Dear customer,

Best regards!
Tidestore team
ambern3
7/15/15

I've bought some dresses on this site. The shipment has been very quick and the quality of the products is great.

mayj8
7/14/15

It was very easy to shop on tidestore, they have really good items for not bad quality and they often have many discounts and new arrival items.

seigg
7/14/15

Amazing customer service and fantastic turn around! Unbelievably impressed!

chuh
7/13/15

The dress is amazing. Very nice colour too.
Don't buy it too small. Before you buy check your chest and shoulder size.
Great service. So nice I had never before on internet. A personal touch and a very good delivery process.
It was a pleasure to buy at tidestore.

nun53
7/13/15

I place my order 5 weeks ago and It's still not delivered. it was a quite a big order, my customers are complaining.I am not shopping with them again.

Response from Meg L., Tidestore Representative
Dear Nu N.
orascui
7/10/15

Hello! Can I get the adress of tidestore to send the items back,please? I want a refund. Thank you.

umairk
7/7/15

I've ordered from tidestore a couple times now. First time went without any glitches. Second time, there was an internal issue with their shipping and I wasn't informed. I contacted customer service and was replied within 24hrs. The dress was sent out fastly. I received it relatively quick after it was shipped. I will still order from tidestore!

nathann6
7/2/15

I have bought a few pair of shoes from tidestore and I am quite happy with all of them. The shoes are comfortable and they look amazing! I'm happy with all my products that I have bought from this store and will certainly be shopping from here again. nice customer service and quickly help me solve the problems.

josephp47
7/2/15

I absolutely like shopping at this store! It's my new favorite store! it was a little late. But it's well worth it! The skirt and dress I bought were adorable and fit me perfectly! If you're looking for clothes at a good price and cute, then you should go to tidestore. I highly recommend it to everyone!

poojam3
6/29/15

i placed order 2 months ago but didn't get my parcel yet.

lizs28
6/25/15

Well I got my second item finally, still missing one. - place order in May.
2xplus fits medium - what sizing chart do they use - I can't even get the dress over my chest - I can wear 1x in north American sizing but ordered 2x just in case should have kept my money in my pocket - as I can't return these dresses as shipping to China - will cost me more then the items what a waste of $100.00 - third item propably won't fit either when it eventually gets here.

Response from Meg L., Tidestore Representative
Dear Liz S.
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are so sorry to hear that you had an unpleasant experience with us. I have informed your exclusive customer service representative the problem you have met with, and they will try their best to help you solve your problem as soon as possible! Please check your registered email box and thank you so much for your cooperation!
attiyab
6/20/15

Ordered some items almost a month ago and no tracking number . Order number 273872. No answer to email. STAY Well AWAY

Response from Meg L., Tidestore Representative
Dear Attiya B.
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I have checked your order status for you, and it shows that we shipped out all the items in your order on 2015-06-08 except suborder 620190. You could track your order via http://www.17track.net/en/ with RK215123409CN, RK244785807CN. Please keep on tracking your order and thank you so much for your cooperation!
danab33
6/11/15

I ordered 5 items, which were received 4 weeks later, all of them poorest quality ever. I mean sizes don't match anditems in pictures are different from ones in pictures

Response from Meg L., Tidestore Representative
Dear Dana B.
Thank you for sharing your experience with us.I am so sorry that you are not satisfied with our service. Hope you could kindly note that we totally allow customers to return the items they are not satisfied with. I have informed your exclusive customer service the problem you have met with, and they will try their best to solve your problem as soon as possible! Thank you so much for your cooperation!
amesc
6/10/15

Worst site I have ever used to buy clothes. They didn't ship my item till 6 weeks after purchase and that was not only till I prompted them. The item was advertised as a "baggy jacket". The jacket was so small that it would fit an average 6 year old. The jacket was bad quality, material began fluffing before wear and smelt really bad. Customer service wasn't helpful,they wouldn't do anything even though their return policy says so otherwise. I also find their other reviews on their website are fake.... Buyer beware.

Response from Meg L., Tidestore Representative
Dear Ames C.
Thank you for sharing your experience with us.I am so sorry that you are not satisfied with our service. Hope you could kindly note that we totally allow customers to return the items they are not satisfied with. I have informed your exclusive customer service representative the problem you have met with, they will contact with you as soon as possible! Thank you so much for your cooperation!

Mine took 2 months I only received 1 garment which was poorly made and did not fit, I attempted to return the item and the post office refused the package as no such address it was returned to me. I conversed with these people trying to resolve the issue, finally I reversed the charges on my credit card. The package sits to this day waiting for them to send a legitimate return label, if they want it back. I received no further e-mails from them after I reversed the charges, I will wait a year and a day and then donate the useless poorly made garment to Goodwill.

By CHRIS A.

Good luck with that. I've been waiting since mid-December for a sweater, and now for my money back. Nothing - not even a response from these scammers.

By Katie O.

Dear customer, Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are so sorry that we didn't meet your expectations. Could you please tell me your order number so that we can solve your problem as soon as possible? You can also contact us via service@tidestore.com or reviews@tidestore.com. I’m looking forward to your reply, thank you very much! Best regards, Tidestore Team

By Meg L., Tidestore Representative

Dear customer, Thanks for your quetsion here. If you need in urgent, you neeed to know the follwing: For the shipping,expedited shipping is 2-5 days,standard shipping is 4-8 days and the super saving would be around 25 days. You can see the processing time for the products you need on the products page. Total tome would be processing time plus the shipping time. Could you please tell me your order number so that we can solve your problem as soon as possible?? If you have any other questions, please feel free to let us know at reviews@tidestore.com or service@tidestore.com. Have a nice day. Best regards, Tidestore Team

Its in China

By binita m.

Dear Emily, Thanks for your question here. Our phone number is 0086-29-68508332. If your phone could reach the international numbers, that would be okay. Any other questions, please feel free to let us know at service@tidestore.com or reviews@tidestore.com. Have a nice day. Tidestore Team

By Meg L., Tidestore Representative

Good Luck my order placed at the end of Nov 2014. l item arrived in Jan 15. I refused the package that arrived in February. Shoddy workmanship, poor quality, bad sizing.

By CHRIS A.

You can contact them on following: affiliate@tidestore.com service@tidestore.com +86-29-82016882 http://www.tidestore.com/help/1processing-Time-260.html#detail2

By Lee C.

Hi, dear Smita, Thank you for your question here. I see our representative has contacted you from reviews@tidestore.com. Please don't worry and you would get your items soon. Have a nice day. Tidestore

By Meg L., Tidestore Representative

Hi, dear, We are located in China and all the items are made here. Hope this would be helpful for you. Any other questions, please feel free to let us know at service@tidestore.com or reviews@tidestore.com. Have a nice day. Tidestore Team

By Meg L., Tidestore Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Tidestore staff and other customers.

12 Photos for Tidestore