Review of Tidestore

Tel: +86-29-68508332
reviews@tidestore.com

kathleena8
5/6/15

My issue is not with the quality of the product my daughter loves it. Was going to return it for a smaller size. But shipping is not free for returns with this vendor . Now we may have to keep it as I don't wish to pay for return shipping.

pamelab18
5/6/15

"So very happy with the bra. My first shopping here and I got what I wanted! I try at least 2-3 different styles, brands every year hoping for one that:

* Offers full coverage (I'm a 34-36DD and hate feeling like I'm falling out of a demi-bra)
* Offers support without feeling bulky
* Offers minimization without feeling like I'm being strapped down
* Covers my back without creating back rolls
* Leaves a clean line that I can wear with T-shirts"

marthag20
5/6/15

I am a fan of American Horror Stories and movies. There is a certain series I have been following. This jacket was exactly what i needed to get me through season 3. It was freezing where i am and i needed a warm hoodie ASAP. This did it for me. It's very comfortable. A little bit loose around the armpits, which is fine because i have to layer up here. I have nothing negative to say about this product. It came rather swiftly as well. I wasn't expecting it so soon.

debran7
5/6/15

I wore the dress to a outdoor event and my friends were stopping me to compliment on the vibrant color and style- I wore it with a jean jacket- so stylish! The skirt is cool and has the right length. Not so official so for an outdoor event it was perfect.

amandac59
5/6/15

The jumpsuit is well made and the material is substantial with a beautiful pattern (tango Pink). I am 5'6" and weigh about 135 pounds and the jumpsuit fits perfectly. It might be too short for anyone taller. I really like the wide elastic waist because it is so comfortable. I wash mine in cold water and hang to dry and it is ready to wear with no ironing. The pants have a somewhat unusual look meaning they look almost like a skirt since the crotch part is very low.

mitchelles
5/6/15

Yes the fabric is "lightweight" which meant that it swung from my curves all the better. The design is very flattering for women with an apple figure! My husband found it sexy which made me feel confident and we really had fun going out dancing in it!

carolynp9
5/6/15

I am not a dress person. I'm very large busted which makes me tend to go more with pants and top or skirt and top. This dress has me looking for an excuse to wear it. It looks wonderful on. It is very slimming and makes you feel like a lady!

christiner18
5/6/15

My granddaughter selected a dress and nothing else would suffice. We ordered it and then learned it was coming from China and the dance is in October. There is no tracking available and tidestore said it would be delivered between March 7 and March 27. We were so happy and surprised when the dress arrived way ahead of schedule. It is beautiful and the top is heavy with the jewels which helps when you are strapless. My granddaughter did not want to take it off, she spent the evening taking "selfies" and sending them to friends. She looks like a real life Barbie in the dress. It was worth the money. I only wish we could thank the merchant and delivery staff that got to us so quickly.

mariet32
5/6/15

...finally a jean that is comfortable and fits true to size. I love the-no muffin tops, legs not baggie and they do not lose shape after hours of wear. I'm definitely going to buy more. Thanks, tidestore, you've hit this one out of the ball park! And, no I am not an employee or related to this company in any way. But, I am ecstatic to finally have a nice looking jean that fits.

janetp19
5/6/15

Next to my yoga pants, my recently delivered are the most comfortable pants I own. They look like jeans. In other words, they don't look like old lady pants unless you're foolish enough to tuck in your shirt. In fact, I like to think of them as loose fit leggings. The neptune color is a dark jean color (not black). I ordered my regular size and it was a perfect fit.

catherinec22
5/6/15

Okay, First I'm going to say the color is absolutely stunning and It stands out in a crowd for sure. If I had to give up every other lengthy skirt in my closet I would! The fabric is not very sturdy, but that's a good thing not a bad!! My family is on the bigger side so we want to be comfortable and not have the waistband digging into our love chub. Something else I found great is that the waistband is very long which is amazing, because a lot of times i want to wear a tank top and its just not flattering to see the fat rolls hanging out so i can leave it long and it gives a smooth look to my stomach wich gives me more confidence. Or If I'm wearing it under a layered blouse I can fold the top down to give the impression i have a tank-top under my top. Now I can look and feel like I spent a million dollars and still be comfortable at the same time!

faridahs2
5/6/15

It is very easy to style with as well as extremely comfortable to wear! Apart from its dark color, there are many looks and styles you can choose from. The waistband is neat since you can wear it in two different ways. The material is nicely made, and durable. It feels luxurious and it fits perfectly. I loved the color I chose, But i loved all the others as well! I was very happy with this. I received it at a discounted price for my honest opinion.

vansa
5/6/15

I have to start by saying that I am not exactly thin and I'm very self-conscious about wearing clothes which are too tight. (I wear a size 16 pant) I ordered the Coral Maxi skirt in a Large. I am pleased with the quality of the skirt and like that it looks good whether it's worn higher on the waist or folded down. It fits as expected and has just enough spandex to keep it form-fitted without cutting into my hips after a full day of wear. (AND it wasn't all stretched out at the end of the day!) I really love how soft and silky the material is and I had no problem with the skirt clinging to my legs, like some others made with a cotton blend. I expect this will be my "go-to" piece when the weather really warms up. I've worn this skirt to work with a light cardigan and will wear it more casually when lounging on the weekends. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a comfortable but stylish skirt.

joyceb27
5/6/15

Just got the heather green dress, and the green and they are lovely. Extremely soft and flowy. These will keep me comfortable and looking great all spring and summer, and won't irritate my sensitive skin. I do wish that I had sized down to better show off my butt, since the fold over option does so well minimizing any muffin-top, I think if I had gotten a Small instead of Medium it would really make my booty pop.. I'm bummed that there are no Smalls available except. I hope they replenish the dress in size Small, I'll be watching and definitely buy more if they do.

diannac3
5/6/15

the shirt is a wonderful material and fits wonderfully i love every thing about it! the shirt is not like most shirts you get like this where it is longer on the sides than the middle... but is nice and long enough to "hide" the belly

alices49
5/6/15

I always read other reviews before purchasing. A number of people said to go a size larger. I usually wear a 14 and the 16 fit great. If you aren't very busty, stay with your normal size. I wore my top for the first time last night and received rave reviews. figure flattering.

dianak11
5/3/15

its better than others online shopping stores

merymagdak
5/3/15

i only experience one problem for the past one year here in tidestore and it was refunded.

kanzuk
5/3/15

i like tidestore ,the problem is that you have to follow up , you should know your customer more.

dinav
5/3/15

Am a tidestore big customer and i highly recommend

joycea6
5/3/15

Tidestore is an excellent for returns and refunds, one of the best company I have ever dealt with for this, there is no complication once you complain of product they will return and refund you back your money.

juans39
5/3/15

For sometimes now have been ordering items for my store here in my place and there deals are really great.they got a good price and delivery.

mutunguzk
5/3/15

deliveries always arrive on as it was stated by the customer care, love it

vickyc7
5/3/15

Tidestore is one of my best choice store to shop online.

jacklinec
5/3/15

I always check on tidestore.com before I make any purchase online. and most of the time it comes out that i purchase here, good price and fast delivery.

Mine took 2 months I only received 1 garment which was poorly made and did not fit, I attempted to return the item and the post office refused the package as no such address it was returned to me. I conversed with these people trying to resolve the issue, finally I reversed the charges on my credit card. The package sits to this day waiting for them to send a legitimate return label, if they want it back. I received no further e-mails from them after I reversed the charges, I will wait a year and a day and then donate the useless poorly made garment to Goodwill.

By CHRIS A.

Good luck with that. I've been waiting since mid-December for a sweater, and now for my money back. Nothing - not even a response from these scammers.

By Katie O.

Dear customer, Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are so sorry that we didn't meet your expectations. Could you please tell me your order number so that we can solve your problem as soon as possible? You can also contact us via service@tidestore.com or reviews@tidestore.com. I’m looking forward to your reply, thank you very much! Best regards, Tidestore Team

By Meg L., Tidestore Representative

Dear customer, Thanks for your quetsion here. If you need in urgent, you neeed to know the follwing: For the shipping,expedited shipping is 2-5 days,standard shipping is 4-8 days and the super saving would be around 25 days. You can see the processing time for the products you need on the products page. Total tome would be processing time plus the shipping time. Could you please tell me your order number so that we can solve your problem as soon as possible?? If you have any other questions, please feel free to let us know at reviews@tidestore.com or service@tidestore.com. Have a nice day. Best regards, Tidestore Team

Its in China

By binita m.

Dear Emily, Thanks for your question here. Our phone number is 0086-29-68508332. If your phone could reach the international numbers, that would be okay. Any other questions, please feel free to let us know at service@tidestore.com or reviews@tidestore.com. Have a nice day. Tidestore Team

By Meg L., Tidestore Representative

Good Luck my order placed at the end of Nov 2014. l item arrived in Jan 15. I refused the package that arrived in February. Shoddy workmanship, poor quality, bad sizing.

By CHRIS A.

You can contact them on following: affiliate@tidestore.com service@tidestore.com +86-29-82016882 http://www.tidestore.com/help/1processing-Time-260.html#detail2

By Lee C.

Hi, dear Smita, Thank you for your question here. I see our representative has contacted you from reviews@tidestore.com. Please don't worry and you would get your items soon. Have a nice day. Tidestore

By Meg L., Tidestore Representative

Hi, dear, We are located in China and all the items are made here. Hope this would be helpful for you. Any other questions, please feel free to let us know at service@tidestore.com or reviews@tidestore.com. Have a nice day. Tidestore Team

By Meg L., Tidestore Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Tidestore staff and other customers.

12 Photos for Tidestore