Review of TideBuy

TideBuy reviews

Tel: +86 29 6853 2863
sns@tidebuy.com
Youtube video thumbnail
Whole site FREE SHIPPING( item price over $89)
Claim Deal

fabig
10/19/11

The quality of the dresses are OK. Not as glam or fine quality as seen on the website. Since all the dresses are handmade in a factory in China the seams are not straight, not precise, and makes the dresses look cheap. Customer serivce is worse than the quality of the dresses. Everytime a question is asked the answer is NO...point blank. Will never order from them again!

shannonb7
10/14/11

We ordered a dress and 2 weeks later got an e-mail that the fabric/color we ordered was no longer in stock and would not be in stock, yet the picture was still on the website. We picked a second dress and received it 2 weeks later. Although the color was pretty close to the picture, the beading was different, and we had requested straps and it did not come with straps.

However, it didn't fit. We ordered my daughter's standard size, and this was several inches too small and wouldn't zip. I e-mailed them with pictures, and they said "don't worry, we'll fix it ASAP". I never heard from them again.

I've opened a dispute with PayPal, but when I try to open a Tidebuy dispute, it tells me "you can't open a dispute for this order".

They will not respond, so I am out $120.

I would not order from them again.

kimk9
10/4/11

Please please DO NOT believe reviews on this site about tidebuy. they are all made up. we bought dresses and a tiara on 8/08/2011 and ve not recieved anything up to now.
Be very carefull these are total FRAUDS. You are WARNED!!!!

kimb79
9/29/11

I'm usually not someone who likes to complain, but this time I feel like I've exhausted all options with customer service at tidebuy.com and wish to warn future customers about this website/company. I ordered a dress about a month ago. I did receive the item in the mail, however the color of the dress did not match the color from the picture on the website and the US size was much too small. I'm not sure what measurements this Chinese company uses, but it certainly isn't standard to US sizes. After emailing customer service several times for one week and putting in a dispute through the website to let them know that I just wanted a bigger size for the dress, I shipped the item back to the company requesting the exchange. They emailed me back after ten days or so and let me know that it was too late for me to complain and that nothing could be done to exchange/return the item without photos and an approval from the company to return the item. I'm thoroughly disappointed with this company and its poor customer service, as I find myself with no dress, having fully paid for the item, in addition to hefty shipping costs to return the item back to China. I would not recommend this company to anyone again. With the Chinese economy growing and Chinese businesses expanding, I expected a company like Tidebuy to abide by international standards and offer better customer service. Alas, it is still a second-rate company that still lags far behind the standards of an upstanding business.

-A yet-another disappointed customer

ashleyl8
9/5/11

I ordered my dress on Aug. 19, 2011. I can not log back on to my account, and they will not respond to my emails. I don't know how I can cancel my order but i do know I will never use this site again. If anyone knows how i can cancel my order please contact me at kittenz53@gmail.com please!!

chabulitec
8/15/11

I ordered a dress, it was delivered, but unfortunatly there were defects.. bad quality. I complained about size as well, but they didnt wanted to listen to may compaints, saying its a normal thing.
Second: from pic I got wrong impression about dress so when I received I realised I would never ordered such dress i have known before...

Look, some of their tipical answers:

I've seen the little sewing problem,but for a freshly made dress,there might be some little problem which is not perfect on the dress.pls kindly understand that.

and dear,the dress in the pic on our website is just like the one you received,there in no cut on the back.

when girls wear this dress,they shouldn't take big step,they should only take little steps,just showing the elegant effect.
as for you said you can't sit down,we just make the dress according to the size you offered.
and as for the problem you said the breast part is coming out,it's just because you sit down and pull the dress a little down.so it looks a little tight,that's why it comes out.
If you want the back to have a cut you can find a local tailor and get it cut.
sorry for the inconvenience it has caused to you.

rr14
7/1/11

Item was to ship within 15 days, they shipped after over 45 days, one side of dress alot longer than other side. Patches were glued not sewn, and not all patches were glued, many sticking straight out, patches had holes in them. glue spots all over dress, they only wanted to credit me $40.00 for dress, I returned, cost was $40.00 now they only want to give me a $100.00 credit vrs the full price of $210.00. Now I face a posible lawsuit from client upset dress was of poor quality and not recieved until 5 days prior to her event date, I had to refund my customer and she also cancelled 10 other dress orders for her court of honor.

michl
6/15/11

This is a hot hot hot mess... i ordered my dress on 5/6/2011 and today is 6/15/2011 i have not recieve my dress. I tried to contact them and each time i call they keep on telling me that they are really sorry about the delay and they will do their best to get it finish and ship out.... i will never order from them anymore.

laurens5
6/12/11

a 15 day processing time really means that 5 weeks later it still hasn't shipped and I won't have it in time for the wedding it was purchased for. STEAR CLEAR OF THEIR DEALS unless you have all year to wait for your item. They have only caused my frustration with all the different responses I have received regarding my order. One person said it was finished then 3 days later I am told they are still making the dress...Forget tidebuy...not worth the frustrations!

jonathans2
5/17/11

We ordered two bridesmaid dresses that were meant to be the same style and colour. They looked the same but were two totally different colours! When we explained to them the problem and sent them a photo they tried to tell us that they were both from the same material (which they obviously are not). They said if we weren't happy they couldn't refund our money or send us new dresses because the shipping costs for them were too high and they offered us a paltry $5 dollars and if we weren't happy "what a pity". Buyers beware

judyb7
5/14/11

I have been trying to contact there website or tract down my dresses and I see i made a mistake because i am at wits end on knowing if i have to go out and spend more money trying to buy 2 dresse for my50th birtdy party.

susanh19
5/6/11

terrible can't seem to locate anyone to help me I need to return gown does not fit/cheaply made and reaching dead end tried e mail /phone no response does anyone have the mailing addreess for this co HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lillianh
5/5/11

Run like hell from this company. I ordered a flower girl dress that took about 4 weeks. That was okay. Then decided to order two bridesmaid dresses for a set of twins with SLIGHTLY different measurements, i.e., 1 dress bust was 36", the other was 35", same slight different in waist and hip sizes. Well, someone at Tidebuy decided that they should both be the exact same size, which would have been a problem but we could have had it altered at home. Unfortunately, one of the dresses was fine in size, the other was a disaster as size was not right and the second dress was VERY poorly made. I asked the company to make another dress and they started by flat out refusing, saying they had made the dress according to my measurements. They simply had not as the one twin could not get the dress either over her hips or over her bust to even try it on. They dismissed me repeatedly but I was persistent. Finally I was asked to send photos of the dress showing the mistake. I did and a lady in customer service emailed me back with an apology after seeing the photos and asked the date of my wedding so they could make the new dress in time. She told me that she would pass the information along to the manager of the department. Once the manager became involved, it was all my fault again, they had done everything right he said, even though the pictures I sent PROVED otherwise. He then took another tack and asked me to put the dress on a manniquen, send more pictures and send a VCR tape. That's when I gave up and elevated my problem to a claim with Paypal. Thank goodness I was still within the 45 day window. It took about 1-1/2 weeks but the matter was settled, I returned both dresses and Paypal returned the full refund for both dresses. THEY DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU OR YOUR ORDER. You are just a bank account. Go elswhere!!!

martham1
4/26/11

DON'T DO IT! They accept Paypal, but after the manufacturing and shipping time, there won't be time to open a Paypal dispute. My teenager was heartbroken when her prom dress arrived in the wrong color and poorly made. It's so bad I'm ashamed to even give it away. We had to buy another dress so I'm really out a lot of money...

They provided no return information and wouldn't give a return authorization. Tried 3 times to open a dispute on their website, but it didn't work. They finally replied by email that I should just "please accept it as shipping it back is too expensive".

If you buy from them, be prepared to just lose your money and your time.

dissatissfiedc
4/25/11

I ordered a prom gown for my daughter's prom, and it doesn't look anything like the picture...it's missing half of the tooling, it's dirty, ripped, and has spots on it...it looks very cheap, and I want a refund !!!

Hi everyone who used Tidebuy Please help!!!!! I had very bad experience with www.tidebuy.com You can file a complaint at http://www.ic3.gov it's a The Internet Crime Complaint Center. I posted comments on Tidebuy Facebook page and they blocked me and remover all comments please help spread the word about this company. Together we can stop this bad business Sincerely, Natalya

By N A.
Helpful answer -1

Hi, dear Jennifer, Thanks for your question. I've informed your questions to our manager and you will get the reply shortly, please pay attention to ur mail box.If you have any questions, please feel free to write us at service@tidebuy.com or sns@tidebuy.com. Have a nice day. Best regards, Tidebuy team

By tidebuy t., TideBuy Representative

Dear friend, Thanks for your question here. And would u please let me know your order number so that I can check for you ?: And you can also write to service@tidebuy.com or sns@tidebuy.com. Have a nice day. Best Regards, Tidebuy Team

By tidebuy t., TideBuy Representative

Hi, dear Fatima, Thanks for your question. We are a site with good reputation and we have a huge amount of customers around the world. And they all speak highly of us. You could feel free to order and of course, if you need in urgent, you could tell us. If you have any other questions, you can also go to our live chat or mail us at service@tidebuy.com or sns@tidebuy.com. Have a nice day. Best regards, Tidebuy Team

By tidebuy t., TideBuy Representative

Dear sanss, Thanks for your question. The expedited shipping is the fastest shipping method, which takes 2-5 days and the standard shipping takes 4-8 days, the super saving is slower than others.. And you can see the items processing time on the page of the products you need. If you have any questions, please feel free to write us at service@tidebuy.com or sns@tidebuy.com. Have a nice day. Best regards, Tidebuy team

By tidebuy t., TideBuy Representative

Dear friend, Thanks for your question here. We have lots of customers around the world and they all speak highly of our products. If you want to order your wedding dress, please order them in advance.If you have any other questions, please feel free to let us know at service@tidebuy.com or sns@tidebuy.com. Have a nice day. Best regards, Tidebuy Team

Helpful answer -1

Thanks for your question here. The shipping time depends on the shipping method you chose. The standard shipping will be 4-8 days, the expedited shipping will be 2-5 days, the super saving will be slower than others.Also, you can see the processing time for the items you order on our site. And the total time would be processing time plus shipping time after you ordered. Gengeally, after you placed an order, we will take our time to prepare for you, which will be very fast. If you have any questions, you can also write to service@tidebuy.com or sns@tidebuy.com. Have a nice day. Best regards, Tidebuy Team

Helpful answer -1

Dear friend, Thanks for your question and so sorry for the problems happened on you. I gave informed your questions to our manager and our representative has emailed you for your order, please kindly pay attention to your mail box.If you have any questions, please feel free to let us know at service@tidebuy.com or sns@tidebuy.com. Have a nice day, Best regards, Tidebuy Team

By tidebuy t., TideBuy Representative

Dear Naydu, Thanks for your question here. For the shipping, expedited shipping would be about 2-5 days to get it; standard shipping would be 4-8 days and the super saving would be around 30 days. Hope that you could understand. Also, after you placed your order, we need to proceed it and the total time for you to get it would be processing time plus shipping time. you could see the processing time below your item on our site. If you have any other questions, you can also go to our live chat or mail us at service@tidebuy.com or sns@tidebuy.com. Have a nice day. Best regards, Tidebuy Team

By tidebuy t., TideBuy Representative

Dear Hafsa, I am glad to hear your question here. Please don't worry about this. We would discuss with our logistics and try our best to avoid this. You can feel free to place your order. Also, if you are willing to choose the super saving shipping method, there would be no possibility to pay tax. Hope my answer would be helpful for you.If you have any questions, please feel free to let us know at service@tidebuy.com or sns@tidebuy.com. Have a nice day, Best regards, Tidebuy Team

By tidebuy t., TideBuy Representative
Questions? Get answers from the TideBuy staff and other customers.

TideBuy?