Review of Tickets.Expert

support@tickets.expert

313 reviews with 4 stars

robertf616
7/31/19

Easy to follow along and efficient I would use this again because response was immediate and the follow-up was great

kellyl360
4/28/19

Best ticket advisers for good to go events.
Easy order and handling.
Never worried of missing out on my favorite shows

kimmr
4/24/19

Not sure what I am rating the easy of buying them was easy but I have not received the tickets yet. Not sure why I can not print them as last time I was at this venue everyone had issues accessing mobile tickets

anibalc12
1/28/19

excellent. printed tickets no problems. thank you hope things work out my
experience was good to say.

alexuss1
11/30/18

Good smooth i like it i will continue to use the samw app i love it i will tell more of my family and friends to use this app because it gave me great prices and deals i love it

benjaminp73
10/27/18

I like the simplicity of the site. User friendly and easy to use. Quick response after submission. I would definitely use the site in the future.

rossanap2
10/18/18

I had no problem. the purchase was successful. Now we just have to wait for the date so that the order arrives by mail and then I can enjoy the NBA show

belindac34
10/18/18

Good to help search for what I needed, the pricing was cheap also. Glad to get to watch the game with my fiancé

tracyd125
9/27/18

Thank you looking forward to the concert, without any problems thank you again. Flying to Montreal to see this Andre too bad he isn't playing anywhere else in Canada.

janetn61
9/16/18

Website was user friendly. Awaiting tickets. Confirmation received. Taking granddaughters to first musical.

serget6
9/12/18

It was really easy to purchase tickets to the Paul McCartney show in Montreal. I saw him 5 times already and I'm sure I will enjoy his show again. The first time was the best in 1996 in Florida with Linda Kodack and the Wings. I guess I was younger and also him. They were great. I will never forget that great evening in paradise.

lakeishad1
9/8/18

It's was good experience with this ticket service. Will use again. Quick and not a big service fee.

stevend230
9/4/18

easy enough process didn't realize that there was a $66.00 service charge other than that I had no problems in processing the order

nicoleg165
8/3/18

Expensive service fee. Must leave a review. Super lame. Still writing to get 100 characters. ...................

clarisag
8/1/18

Im not sure about this but my concert is tmr and I need to get my tickets. Please don't take long to send them it my first time buying from this site hoping nothing bad will happen

ceciliao11
7/30/18

Great site and easy , fast we will use it again in the future , thank you !!!!!!
thank you !!! But is not comfortable to have to write 100 words here

ninaw26
7/22/18

site was easy to use and order tickets. I was able to select the location of my seats and pay in a timely manner

steveb599
7/12/18

Tout a été livré très rapidement par courriel et conforme à ma commande. Je suis heureux de ma première expérience avec cette compagnie.

tonyas63
7/12/18

Thanks buying the tickets were super easy! I cant wait to print them and go to the show!!!!!!!! I wish I could have done it sooner.

archiew21
6/25/18

Even for a guy thats an amature like me its was easy to do,easy to find choose and purchase my tickets

georgettew2
6/12/18

The tickets were available and it was a fast and easy transaction. The service charge though brings the price way up.

chrish622
6/11/18

It was really easy and fast to get what I wanted. Will use again in future ticket purchases. Prices of tickets wasn't to bad but cheaper than other sites.

maryc651
6/11/18

I ordered for a particular row in Schubert Theater and had my order changed. While this may have been beyond your control, if it was to give the tickets to someone more important than us, that is not a very acceptable way of handling customers. No explanation was ever given, which I feel should have been.
I do appreciate that I got a call from the ticket office.
We look forward to an enjoyable show!

meghans34
6/7/18

couldnt find tickets on any other site for this concert but tickets expert had them, very pleased! only thing is i wish the tickets came right away and not have to wait around for them to be given to me to print off.

asmundurt
6/2/18

This was easy and good service and the process was simple. But i would prefer to get the e ticket right away.

Most likely not. I ordered mine over a week ago and they still have not delivered them even though the delivery date passed several days ago. This website is a scam, save your money and frustration and buy from a reputable ticket vendor.

By Allen E.

Questions? Get answers from the Tickets.Expert staff and other customers.

3 Photos for Tickets.Expert