Review of Tickets.Expert

support@tickets.expert

205 reviews with 3 stars

shellys114
12/10/18

I'm glad I got the tickets but the price basically doubled at the moment of purchase for unspecified costs which I think is pretty shady.

kaitiem
11/11/18

It took to long to get my tickets still haven't seen them wish I had them instantly. I need the tickets and the game is today

jeffh441
9/15/18

Tickets were good price but the fee for the tickets is overly priced. The website was easy to navigate.

chadl86
8/29/18

Watch out for the service fees if not a US citizen ... they will get ya!!!! Original total crept up by another $80 USD by the time the order was completed.

lieves
8/13/18

i did not realize had to pay such a high service cost, i look forward to receiving my tickets asap via email, so thanks for sharing, only then can i value your service

celesten4
7/24/18

While the site is easy enough to use, why can't I get/print my tickets when I pay for them?! I don't want to wait until the day before the event... what if I have to get these to someone? I already paid, what is the holdup?

scarletts9
7/18/18

Process was simple but delivery fee per electronic ticket after service fee thats 50% of ticket price seems unnecessary...

jessd31
6/20/18

Service was fast and easy, however I didnt realize I was not going to be able to get my tickets until 4 days before the concert. Slightly nervous about this to be honest, but after reading some reviews Im choosing to remain hopeful. Please dont let me down

khurrama3
6/17/18

The company should prior to confirmation of cost inform that prices are in USD. Only after we paid did they let us know price was in USD

nicks291
6/13/18

I have not received my tickets yet could you provide that information
as to when I will get my tickets

chaseh20
5/26/18

Everything was easy until I had to fill out this review. Its very time consuming and I Just want my tickets I spent good money on. Its really annoying because now I will receive a bunch of spam emails for filling out this review.

marcusl45
5/17/18

Idk, I still have yet to receive my ticket I purchased back in October/ November, and the concert is about 2 weeks out

joanneg71
5/6/18

I have my order but not tickets yet. The verbage is confusingseems like too may emails. I want my e tickets. This was an expensive order.

lillyr7
5/1/18

I havent even got my tickets so idk why Im doing this. I hope everything goes well and its worth it.

jackiep78
4/29/18

The service fees are hidden until check-out, which is NOT GOOD! The great thing about this website was I was able to pay with my PayPal account.

bg80
4/27/18

Great price .. Forcing review not the best business because I have not received or gone yet so how do I know my over all experience

stephaniep127
4/23/18

Paid a lot of money for tickets and now have to review site to get tickets. Hate it
Not sure I will use this site in the future

wendyg73
4/19/18

This is an average ticket site with a $42.50 service fee per ticket; which makes it no better nor no worse than other ticket resellers.

sandrao51
4/15/18

Ok but I have not gotten the email with the bar codes for my tickets so I am a bit concern about it. I hope I can get the email so that I don't lose my tickets.

donw84
4/4/18

So far so good -- service fee was very high however. We'll see if everything goes well & hope the game is worth it.

jaclynn7
3/27/18

I prefer to be able to print my tickets directly after purchase rather than having to wait to have them mailed to me.

annet727
3/21/18

it was fine. tickets came fast and I was able to print off right away. Last minute decision that worked out well.

ralphv13
3/13/18

My review means nothing until I see the show (May 27, 2018). Only then can it be evaluated as to worthy.

davidb888
3/8/18

We got the tickets we wanted, but the service fee was $76 for two tickets. Also $25 to send the tickets express was probably high also.

amparog2
3/7/18

I havent received my tickets, service was okay over all but i dont think ill be purchasing tickets from here again. I ordered 3 tickets from here around over 2 months ago and have i still have yet to recieve them.

Most likely not. I ordered mine over a week ago and they still have not delivered them even though the delivery date passed several days ago. This website is a scam, save your money and frustration and buy from a reputable ticket vendor.

By Allen E.

Questions? Get answers from the Tickets.Expert staff and other customers.

3 Photos for Tickets.Expert