Tickets.Expert

Tickets.Expert has a consumer rating of 3.66 stars from 1,349 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Tickets.Expert also ranks 15th among Tickets sites.

• Great service and hopefully great experience on checking in to concert!
  • The first time was the best in 1996 in Florida with Linda Kodack and the Wings.

• They don't tell you about the outrageous "Service Fee" until checkout.
  • And it's ridiculous that I have to type at least 100 characters before being able to submit.
How would you rate Tickets.Expert?

“Tickets we ordered were not those we received”

Mary C.
6/11/18

I ordered for a particular row in Schubert Theater and had my order changed. While this may have been beyond your control, if it was to give the tickets to someone more important than us, that is not a very acceptable way of handling customers. No explanation was ever given, which I feel should have been. I do appreciate that I got a call from the ticket office. We look forward to an enjoyable show!

“I was scammed...please stay away”

Bart S.
11/13/18

I bought two tickets for an NBA game in Portland scheduled on Nov 11, 2018. Downloaded the tickets only to realized on the gate that the tickets were already scanned meaning, somebody have already used it. Luckily, ticketmaster helped me by un-scanning the ticket to get entry. Upon finding my seats, they were already occupied and we're shown identical tickets as i have. The tickets i had was sold twice..

Reviews (1,349)

service fee (168) 100 characters (33) service charge (46) ticket price (36) customer service (26) great service (23) first time (55) delivery fee (14) good service (22) ticket purchase (13) credit card (17) 2 days (10)
kristies11
January 26th, 2018
Many of us love our cultural Icons, but trying to see them in person is so disappointing because ticket venders such as this have us by the short hairs. The service charge per ticket was nearly $30. Are you kidding me? Someone is putting their 12 kids through college riding on the coattails of super stars. Pearl Jam tried to do something about this blatant exploitation a couple of decades ago and was unsuccessful. But I would dearly love it if performers banded together and put an end to the parasites.
lanab16
February 2nd, 2018
While my experience ordering the tickets was easy the $80 x 2 "fees" left me with a bad feeling. Not cool.
dm533
October 2nd, 2017
I don't know about this review writing business inferring that if you don't complete you won't get the tickets...$70 service charges for three electronic tickets to a Lions' game is a lot...also in the terms "Seller's Note: Tickets will be ready for delivery by Dec 14, 2017"...that's more than two months away and it seems like a long time to wait...and then there is only a couple of days before the event to fix any unforeseen issues...hmmm...fool me once shame on you
annet727
March 21st, 2018
it was fine. tickets came fast and I was able to print off right away. Last minute decision that worked out well.
crisd7
January 15th, 2018
Iam hoping this is a legit site. We just realized ee paid almost $4,000 in handling fees. A bit extra. Ee have not uet received the tickets. Starting to worry
barbarap142
February 14th, 2018
No problem printing my tickets. The order came through quickly. Also was told I would get a $25 refund. Hope that goes as smoothly as the ticket purchases. The service fees are very high and would recommend lowering them to encourage more business.
gustavoa17
December 26th, 2017
Your process fees are too high, you are taking advantage of customers, the original ticket price was $159 I ended up paying double for each ticket with its a big profit on the ticket itself, then you charge me $109 for processing and $7 for electronic delivery, its absolutely overkill, it I didnt have limited time in New York to be able to see this show I would have never use your services.
marcusl45
May 17th, 2018
Idk, I still have yet to receive my ticket I purchased back in October/ November, and the concert is about 2 weeks out
peterh241
January 19th, 2018
Expensive. 5 times over face value. Thats rich.
The killer was the admin fee. 33% of ticket price.
lillyr7
May 1st, 2018
I havent even got my tickets so idk why Im doing this. I hope everything goes well and its worth it.
joshuab117
January 6th, 2018
I received too many confusing emails. Hopefully Ive answered everything that I need to so I havent wasted $500 on a concert for my daughter.
bg80
April 27th, 2018
Great price .. Forcing review not the best business because I have not received or gone yet so how do I know my over all experience
jessd31
June 20th, 2018
Service was fast and easy, however I didnt realize I was not going to be able to get my tickets until 4 days before the concert. Slightly nervous about this to be honest, but after reading some reviews Im choosing to remain hopeful. Please dont let me down
chadl86
August 29th, 2018
Watch out for the service fees if not a US citizen ... they will get ya!!!! Original total crept up by another $80 USD by the time the order was completed.
rubenf16
January 20th, 2018
Good site but they buy up all the tickets to resell with a service fee! Overall at least was able to find decent tickets.
chaseh20
May 26th, 2018
Everything was easy until I had to fill out this review. Its very time consuming and I Just want my tickets I spent good money on. Its really annoying because now I will receive a bunch of spam emails for filling out this review.
rickp66
January 24th, 2018
The costs of the service and delivery fees are too high. This is very discouraging. The website is excellent. The ease of use is excellent. It is also very easy to order and print the ticket information with an order number. However, I do not know the costs that are incurred on behalf of ticket experts in order to make money.
$36.04 and $15.00.
lieves
August 13th, 2018
i did not realize had to pay such a high service cost, i look forward to receiving my tickets asap via email, so thanks for sharing, only then can i value your service
gennyz
November 11th, 2017
The website is well laid out and easy to use and the service fee (at least in my case) seemed reasonable, but it was also hidden away on the last page. Transparency in these things always makes for a better customer experience! I would also prefer not to review until I actually have the tickets in hand... (which does not appear to be an option).
jareda7
January 9th, 2018
Aside from the massive service fee (20+ dollars PER ticket) the buying process is easy. The only thing I hated was the ticket printed out with the actual cost if I were to buy at the gate ($35) I paid $54.00 ea plus a 20 dollar service fee. Kinda crappy.
michaelt264
January 22nd, 2018
Easy to use, but sick of so many online purchasing fees! This one is the same as them all! Ticket price total for 2 tickets - $32.00. Total purchase price with Fees - $50! Fees suck!
stephaniep127
April 23rd, 2018
Paid a lot of money for tickets and now have to review site to get tickets. Hate it
Not sure I will use this site in the future
haroldh56
February 21st, 2018
All the site was great from ticket selection to purchase to ticket delivery( very quick) but feel ripped off after they sent a code for 15%off my order but was not honoured
musicf2
November 22nd, 2017
Why is there a download fee? This should be FREE! I would understand a fee if you are mailing the tickets or hand delivering them to my door or overnighting them, but a FEE -for DOWNLOAD? Ridiculous!!! This is a rip off. I probably won't use this service again just due to the high fee, and sending me 5 emails afterward to confirm I got my tickets with junk mail too even though I opted out.
collettea1
February 10th, 2018
I can not believe the service charges. They are really expensive. And having this review mandatory before i can get my tickets

Most likely not. I ordered mine over a week ago and they still have not delivered them even though the delivery date passed several days ago. This website is a scam, save your money and frustration and buy from a reputable ticket vendor.

By Allen E.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Tickets.Expert staff and other customers.

Industry Experts Finding Tickets for Sports, Concerts, Theater

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tickets.Expert?

Have a question about Tickets.Expert?