Tickets.Expert

Tickets.Expert has a consumer rating of 3.66 stars from 1,349 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Tickets.Expert also ranks 15th among Tickets sites.

• Great service and hopefully great experience on checking in to concert!
  • The first time was the best in 1996 in Florida with Linda Kodack and the Wings.

• What I didn't expect was a massive service fee that remains hidden until checkout.
  • And it's ridiculous that I have to type at least 100 characters before being able to submit.
How would you rate Tickets.Expert?

“Tickets we ordered were not those we received”

Mary C.
6/11/18

I ordered for a particular row in Schubert Theater and had my order changed. While this may have been beyond your control, if it was to give the tickets to someone more important than us, that is not a very acceptable way of handling customers. No explanation was ever given, which I feel should have been. I do appreciate that I got a call from the ticket office. We look forward to an enjoyable show!

“I was scammed... please stay away”

Bart S.
11/13/18

I bought two tickets for an NBA game in Portland scheduled on Nov 11,2018. Downloaded the tickets only to realized on the gate that the tickets were already scanned meaning, somebody have already used it. Luckily, ticketmaster helped me by un-scanning the ticket to get entry. Upon finding my seats, they were already occupied and we're shown identical tickets as i have. The tickets i had was sold twice..

Reviews (1,349)

service fee (168) 100 characters (33) service charge (46) ticket price (36) customer service (26) great service (23) first time (55) ticket expert (15) delivery fee (14) good service (22) ticket purchase (13) credit card (17)
victoro27
February 11th, 2018
Tickets. Expert does not make it clear that you can't download tickets immediately. Ordered and paid for tickets on January 25th. Not until after I submitted my payment did I receive e-mail saying tickets would be available the evening of February 10th. This morning, February 11th, they are still not available. I called Tickets. Expert and spoke with Alex. He's helping as much as possible but it's still feels unnecessarily stressful.
kurtk13
November 18th, 2017
Printing tickets via email is standard practice, charging a convenience fee is prehistoric. Charging a maintenance fee of 24 bucks is just plain highway robbery. Oh you want to purchase this 68 dollar ticket? I guess you can, but only if you give us almost half the ticket price over that.

Calculate out how many seats there are and it becomes mind boggling. Quite the racket, I'm in the wrong industry, and I work at a bank so that's saying something.
richardm341
February 2nd, 2018
Paid $100 for tickets and $30 in service fees. Where do you people get off? I need at least 100 characters for this review to submit, so I'mma just say you suckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk so I can meet the character requirement
kaylao4
January 19th, 2018
Want Printable ticket!. Once again $120 in fees is ridiculous!. We are being ripped off here!. And they don't even show that until after your transaction goes through
garys259
January 6th, 2018
There are too many emails and questions for the pleasure of paying the additional service charges to ticket. Experts. I keep trying submit your review but it will not go. I hope I haven't lost $500...
ashleym265
February 28th, 2018
Tickets are expensive with the service fees they charge on top of a delivery fee when all you are doing is printing an e ticket any way. Can not immediately print your tickets. I did like that I was able to purchase tickets before they went on pre sale through this app but as of right now I still do not have my tickets available to print. Still hoping this is legit.
saras224
January 19th, 2018
Basically too expensive of a service fee... Probably should have just contacted the venue! And now it says I have to enter at least 100 characters, so I'm just typing.
waynen12
December 12th, 2017
Other recent reviews indicate that almost all of your customers were upset about your high & hidden fees, in my case $37.75 per ticket, which, as I said, is absurd. If you want repeat customers then be more transparent on the real cost. Dealing with your company is worse than buying a new car, but at least we all know that new cars advertise the base model.

Tip for consumers: Don’t!!

tedw33
April 2nd, 2018
I got exactly what I expected to get, which was tickets to a show. What I didn't expect was a massive service fee that remains hidden until checkout. The fee is nearly criminal. It's absolutely disgusting. And the fact that it remains hidden until the very end tells you that even the admin for the site is ashamed of the theft they are committing.
cantb1
February 21st, 2018
Wheres the tickets why do I have to type 100 things to find out this can't be right still not enough words
joyj42
January 19th, 2018
Fees too high disappointed in how much it adds to the ticket price total that is a ton of money for the venue to take in if 10000 people show up.
martinj93
December 8th, 2018
I haven't received my tickets for the nutcracker play in Albuquerque, New Mexico. How our where do I go to receive them? Thank you..
maryn144
October 7th, 2017
I had bought tickets as a gift for my daughter and her boyfriend. They were going to New York for the first time. They are excited but also anxious. At 24 hours before the show they still didn't know where to pick up their tickets. Buy directly from the venue to avoid stress and anxiety over not knowing if you are really going to gett tickets
michelep41
June 3rd, 2017
Purchase was very easy and tickets delivered quickly.
Buyer beware on pricing. This was for broadway tickets and although I knew tickets were expensive, I did not realize the number of markups and service fees that made $109 tickets become $260 each. There is no visibility to the original retail value vs the selling, and the $120 service fee is not even displayed until final checkout confirmation. Buyer beware...
rosalindb8
October 30th, 2017
The site was easy to use, but there is a $30 surcharge per ticket that is hidden from your bill view. Looking at your ticket price and then the total price can give you a heart attack if you don't know about it or how to find out what the extra charge is.
The site did email me a 15% discount, it was good that I hadn't completed my purchase already when I got it.
jamest266
January 22nd, 2018
Booked the tickets fine, easy to use, but gosh, how's those fees?! Would feel a LOT happier about using the site if the fees were less... Anyway, c'est la vie! Next time.
melissah139
October 30th, 2017
Tickets were $528, but with the services fees $179.52, delivery $7.95 (downloadable) and the insurance $41.14 (not looking like it's really worth the purchase either, another 3rd party), I paid $756.61. This is a rip-off and you don't see the fees until you decide to pay for the tickets! Not sure where there is any reason for the service fees to be so high, much less charging $7.95 to download my tickets on top of those service fees, REALLY! It's convenient, but the prices are ridiculous and we will never order tickets through this website again.
eveliend
October 18th, 2017
I paid 28$ in total for the fees, which is a $#*!ing joke to be honest. Also do you really want me to write 100 characters? Wtf man
yasmine53
December 9th, 2017
The extra fees that come along with the actual purchase of the ticket could be stated before checking out. So you don't get a shock in the end. It could also be stated in which currency that I am being charged. And also the fee to print the tickets myself is vert steep!
You could also make it easier to confirm your purchase! It was over all an okay experience, but I'm not sure if i would ever use the site again, or even reccomend it.
cindye35
October 7th, 2017
I really don't like the fact that you don't get your ticket until 2 days before the event. With so many scams out there you have to TRUST that they will show up. A stressful way to do this.
karenh297
January 30th, 2018
Hidden service fees are only revealed at the very end of the transaction. I will use other ticket sites in the future.
kellym241
November 5th, 2017
A service fee, over 20% well arent you all nice? Yeah right! Load of BULL! Placing an order o line should be better than I person we expect more of an ease not having to show up in person and all but over 20% of charge for a damn service fee that NO ONE dealt with my angry ass is cow manure at its finest!
ruthm110
January 22nd, 2018
Service Fees? A Major RIPOFF! Why not just include them in the price of the tickets. Who gets this fee (my money)?
charlesd141
Charles D.
November 15th, 2017
Gives the appearance of bait-and-switch. $52 is the stated total, with the $15 "delivery fee" (enough to pay for 30+ postage stamps) shown separately. At checkout, however, an additional, previously undisclosed "service fee" is added, and the total of $84.68 is finally disclosed, an increase of 62% over the "bait" price. Scheduled to ship Dec 16 for a Dec 20 game, looks very risky. Seller will probably charge my card right away and draw interest on my money until this third party seller actually orders the tickets from the source, and the tickets actually ship.
kristiu
January 15th, 2018
I thought the tickets were $69 and I was fine with that, but by they time they added the service fee and e-ticket cost, it was more like $100 tickets. It's very difficult for the average American to afford going to concerts and other venues with these prices!

Most likely not. I ordered mine over a week ago and they still have not delivered them even though the delivery date passed several days ago. This website is a scam, save your money and frustration and buy from a reputable ticket vendor.

By Allen E.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Tickets.Expert staff and other customers.

Industry Experts Finding Tickets for Sports, Concerts, Theater

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tickets.Expert?

Have a question about Tickets.Expert?