Review of Tickets.Expert

support@tickets.expert

107 reviews with 2 stars

melissas479
3/15/19
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
martinj93
12/8/18
I haven't received my tickets for the nutcracker play in Albuquerque, New Mexico. How our where do I go to receive them? Thank you..
daved200
11/26/18
bought tickets, they tell you what row but not where in the row your seats are until after you pruchase them.
jamit6
Jami T.
10/11/18
I have not received my tickets yet. Just a receipt. I dont know what this is really about. Shkuld i not have gotten a claim# or something?
louannm4
7/27/18
15.00 upcharge tax and a delivery fee for sending a email!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
virginiaw77
6/27/18
I was supposed to receive my tickets yesterday, but they did not arrive. I certainly hope they arrive soon, as the event is just a few days away.
tedw33
4/2/18
I got exactly what I expected to get, which was tickets to a show. What I didn't expect was a massive service fee that remains hidden until checkout. The fee is nearly criminal. It's absolutely disgusting. And the fact that it remains hidden until the very end tells you that even the admin for the site is ashamed of the theft they are committing.
jeanniew11
3/27/18
a little confusing - coming to this website. I just want my tickets. when do I get my tickets and when can I print them...
lorak11
3/26/18
we didn't get paper tickets in the mail, but did get an email with scan bar codes to get in. Hope they work?
dennism176
3/23/18
Filled in the form, then error, filled in again another error, filled in again another error. information is deleting, something wrong with the script. So annoying.
hayleyr7
3/11/18
I can't find my ticket why does this have to be 100 characteristic for me to find my ticket that's all I want wtf
ashleym265
2/28/18
tickets are expensive with the service fees they charge on top of a delivery fee when all you are doing is printing an e ticket any way. can not immediately print your tickets. I did like that I was able to purchase tickets before they went on pre sale through this app but as of right now I still do not have my tickets available to print. Still hoping this is legit.
joettef
2/27/18
THE ORDERING PROCESS WAS FAIRLY EASY, HOWEVER, I WOULD RATHER GIVE A REVIEW AFTER I RECEIVED MY TICKETS.
cantb1
2/21/18
Wheres the tickets why do I have to type 100 things to find out this can't be right still not enough words
karenr214
2/19/18
I am not happy about having to do a review before I can get my ticket this is frustrating and stupid
doloresb15
2/16/18
I was told they would be e-mailed to me on Friday, Feb 9, 2018. I have not recieved them as of today.
cynthias126
2/13/18
ASSISTANCE IS NEEDED. HOW DO I GO ABOUT DOWN LOADING MY TICKETS BECAUSE THIS IS TO MUCH TO DEAL WITH AND THE FEES SUCK!!! PLEASE LET ME KNOW HOW TO DOWNLOAD MY DAMN TICKETS!!!! IS THIS A SCAM???
daniell1776
2/13/18
Service fee is too expensive. I ended up buying the event insurance in the event I can't attend the concert. Because of the additional cost for the service fees and insurance, I had to sacrifice for sub par seats.
victoro27
2/11/18
Tickets.Expert does not make it clear that you can't download tickets immediately. ordered and paid for tickets on January 25th. Not until after I submitted my payment did I receive e-mail saying tickets would be available the evening of February 10th. This morning, February 11th, they are still not available. I called Tickets.Expert and spoke with Alex. He's helping as much as possible but it's still feels unnecessarily stressful.
richardm341
2/2/18
Paid $100 for tickets and $30 in service fees. Where do you people get off? I need at least 100 characters for this review to submit, so I'mma just say you suckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk so I can meet the character requirement
karenh297
1/30/18
hidden service fees are only revealed at the very end of the transaction. I will use other ticket sites in the future.
ruthm110
1/22/18
Service Fees ?? A Major RIPOFF !!!!!!!!!! Why not just include them in the price of the tickets. Who gets this fee (my money) ?????
jamest266
1/22/18
Booked the tickets fine, easy to use, but gosh, how's those fees?! Would feel a LOT happier about using the site if the fees were less... Anyway, c'est la vie! Next time.
saras224
1/19/18
Basically too expensive of a service fee...Probably should have just contacted the venue! And now it says I have to enter at least 100 characters, so I'm just typing.
omarh36
1/19/18
why? they charge the surcharges and do not specify them in a first
pls let us before we purchases thank you

Most likely not. I ordered mine over a week ago and they still have not delivered them even though the delivery date passed several days ago. This website is a scam, save your money and frustration and buy from a reputable ticket vendor.

By Allen E.

Questions? Get answers from the Tickets.Expert staff and other customers.

3 Photos for Tickets.Expert