Tickets.Expert

Tickets.Expert has a consumer rating of 3.66 stars from 1,349 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Tickets.Expert also ranks 11th among Tickets sites.

• Great service and hopefully great experience on checking in to concert!
  • The first time was the best in 1996 in Florida with Linda Kodack and the Wings.

• They don't tell you about the outrageous "Service Fee" until checkout.
  • And it's ridiculous that I have to type at least 100 characters before being able to submit.
How would you rate Tickets.Expert?

“Easy to use”

Robert F.
7/31/19

Easy to follow along and efficient I would use this again because response was immediate and the follow-up was great

“Confused”

Valeria L.
1/20/19

I wish I could print it as it's really early from the date of the show. So I hope I don't loss my tickets on my emails and get blocked to get in the show.

Reviews (1,349)

service fee (168) 100 characters (33) service charge (46) ticket price (36) customer service (26) great service (23) first time (55) seat numbers (11) delivery fee (14) good service (22) ticket purchase (13) credit card (17)
martinj93
December 8th, 2018
I haven't received my tickets for the nutcracker play in Albuquerque, New Mexico. How our where do I go to receive them? Thank you..
daved200
November 26th, 2018
bought tickets, they tell you what row but not where in the row your seats are until after you pruchase them.
jamit6
Jami T.
October 11th, 2018
I have not received my tickets yet. Just a receipt. I dont know what this is really about. Shkuld i not have gotten a claim# or something?
louannm4
July 27th, 2018
15.00 upcharge tax and a delivery fee for sending a email!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
virginiaw77
June 27th, 2018
I was supposed to receive my tickets yesterday, but they did not arrive. I certainly hope they arrive soon, as the event is just a few days away.
hayleyr7
March 11th, 2018
I can't find my ticket why does this have to be 100 characteristic for me to find my ticket that's all I want wtf
tedw33
April 2nd, 2018
I got exactly what I expected to get, which was tickets to a show. What I didn't expect was a massive service fee that remains hidden until checkout. The fee is nearly criminal. It's absolutely disgusting. And the fact that it remains hidden until the very end tells you that even the admin for the site is ashamed of the theft they are committing.
richardm341
February 2nd, 2018
Paid $100 for tickets and $30 in service fees. Where do you people get off? I need at least 100 characters for this review to submit, so I'mma just say you suckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk so I can meet the character requirement
jeanniew11
March 27th, 2018
a little confusing - coming to this website. I just want my tickets. when do I get my tickets and when can I print them...
lorak11
March 26th, 2018
we didn't get paper tickets in the mail, but did get an email with scan bar codes to get in. Hope they work?
dennism176
March 23rd, 2018
Filled in the form, then error, filled in again another error, filled in again another error. information is deleting, something wrong with the script. So annoying.
jerryr64
December 6th, 2017
Listed tickets that weren't actually available. Wouldn't find out until filled out all the information then hit purchased. Had to go through this process multiply times, 6 - 10 I lost count. Then you charge $4.76 service fee and almost $8.00 to email me the tickets. Very sad that you get charged for an email specially after the poor service of having to type all my information out multiply times. Ticket Master may charge you service fees but not to email you your tickets nor is that hard to check out. One time shot with them and they don't list tickets as available when they are not available
ashleym265
February 28th, 2018
tickets are expensive with the service fees they charge on top of a delivery fee when all you are doing is printing an e ticket any way. can not immediately print your tickets. I did like that I was able to purchase tickets before they went on pre sale through this app but as of right now I still do not have my tickets available to print. Still hoping this is legit.
victoro27
February 11th, 2018
Tickets.Expert does not make it clear that you can't download tickets immediately. ordered and paid for tickets on January 25th. Not until after I submitted my payment did I receive e-mail saying tickets would be available the evening of February 10th. This morning, February 11th, they are still not available. I called Tickets.Expert and spoke with Alex. He's helping as much as possible but it's still feels unnecessarily stressful.
joettef
February 27th, 2018
THE ORDERING PROCESS WAS FAIRLY EASY, HOWEVER, I WOULD RATHER GIVE A REVIEW AFTER I RECEIVED MY TICKETS.
cantb1
February 21st, 2018
Wheres the tickets why do I have to type 100 things to find out this can't be right still not enough words
karenr214
February 19th, 2018
I am not happy about having to do a review before I can get my ticket this is frustrating and stupid
daniell1776
February 13th, 2018
Service fee is too expensive. I ended up buying the event insurance in the event I can't attend the concert. Because of the additional cost for the service fees and insurance, I had to sacrifice for sub par seats.
cynthias126
February 13th, 2018
ASSISTANCE IS NEEDED. HOW DO I GO ABOUT DOWN LOADING MY TICKETS BECAUSE THIS IS TO MUCH TO DEAL WITH AND THE FEES SUCK!!! PLEASE LET ME KNOW HOW TO DOWNLOAD MY DAMN TICKETS!!!! IS THIS A SCAM???
doloresb15
February 16th, 2018
I was told they would be e-mailed to me on Friday, Feb 9, 2018. I have not recieved them as of today.
karenh297
January 30th, 2018
hidden service fees are only revealed at the very end of the transaction. I will use other ticket sites in the future.
melissah139
October 30th, 2017
Tickets were $528, but with the services fees $179.52, delivery $7.95 (downloadable) and the insurance $41.14 (not looking like it's really worth the purchase either, another 3rd party), I paid $756.61. This is a rip-off and you don't see the fees until you decide to pay for the tickets! Not sure where there is any reason for the service fees to be so high, much less charging $7.95 to download my tickets on top of those service fees, REALLY! It's convenient, but the prices are ridiculous and we will never order tickets through this website again.
jamest266
January 22nd, 2018
Booked the tickets fine, easy to use, but gosh, how's those fees?! Would feel a LOT happier about using the site if the fees were less... Anyway, c'est la vie! Next time.
ruthm110
January 22nd, 2018
Service Fees ?? A Major RIPOFF !!!!!!!!!! Why not just include them in the price of the tickets. Who gets this fee (my money) ?????
kristiu
January 15th, 2018
I thought the tickets were $69 and I was fine with that, but by they time they added the service fee and e-ticket cost, it was more like $100 tickets. It's very difficult for the average American to afford going to concerts and other venues with these prices!

Most likely not. I ordered mine over a week ago and they still have not delivered them even though the delivery date passed several days ago. This website is a scam, save your money and frustration and buy from a reputable ticket vendor.

By Allen E.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Tickets.Expert staff and other customers.

Industry Experts Finding Tickets for Sports, Concerts, Theater

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tickets.Expert?

Have a question about Tickets.Expert?