www.ticketnetwork.com reviews

Tel: 888-456-8499
customerservice@ticketnetwork.com

rinkud
3/14/19

Have wanted this watch for a year and finally broke down, really like it. The canvas strap isn't adjustable so buckle doesn't center on my wrist when watch is centered, causes it to slide off center. Will look at different bands. Otherwise, love my eco-drive !!

robinb296
11/13/18

I enjoyed the detailed choice of seats and the price comparison. Payment was quick and easy and there as no issues with delivery.

brittneys29
10/3/18

I was really disappointed they charged me a $30 processing fee per ticket. That's completely dishonest. Tickets were not mailed to me. It was all electronic and I printed the tickets out myself. This is a terrible way to hide additional costs. Just state the actual costs of the tickets.

charlesp245
9/26/18

BUYERS BEWARE!!! DO NOT PURCHASE THROUGH TICKETNETWORK! I WAS SCAMMED!

On 9/5/18, I purchased 4 tickets (for almost $200) to a Houston Astros baseball game scheduled for 9/23/18. Upon getting through security and presenting the printed tickets to the ticket scanner at the gate, I was told that the tickets had already been used to enter the game. Needless to say, it was an embarrassing and confusing experience. I ended up having to buy worse tickets at a higher price in order to go to the game. I contacted TicketNetwork on 9/24/18 to resolve the issue and receive a refund, and they requested that I have the ballpark send them a letter stating that I had been denied entry to the venue. What a joke! The box office isn't going to go through the hassle of verifying that I was denied entry, and when I spoke to them they said that they don't send letters like that to third party ticket resellers. I've never had this issue when buying through other ticket vendors. I will not EVER be buying through TicketNetwork, and I warn everyone against using them to buy tickets. Still trying to get my money back.

cindym96
9/15/18

After waiting 9 months for my order to be fulfilled, they emailed me tickets for a different event on a different day. After spending hours on the phone with customer service, they requested that I give them 1 business day to resolve their mistake. I would steer clear of this company!!! My tickets were $859.15 and they sent me $60 tickets.

hackp
9/3/18

This is best site for ticket network ...!! Amazing service..and yes the quality is also nice..I suggest u to use this site...

oranusm
8/22/18

Worst experience ever. I bought a concert ticket for Jan, they rescheduled it for August that I couldn't go. I asked ticket network for cancellation and they told me we can't cancel it just give it to your friend or sell it in a website and they didn't give me the mobile ticket that I can even resell it.

nikkir65
8/5/18

Bad does not even begin to describe my experience. In March, I bought tickets to Chicago's Lollapoolza, which was taking place in August. I had a 10+ hour drive to the event, so I planned to leave the day before on August 2nd, and I was told they would arrive at my house in time for my event. Nope. The tickets did not come until August 2nd at 3 PM. Even if I did leave right then and there, I would've been late to the festival as it started at 11 AM. When I called to get my money back, they wouldn't give me a refund because "technically the tickets came before the event started". What a joke! Thank you for being completely unreasonable and irrational. And yes, I will be writing a bad review everyday until I get my money back!

krisj38
7/7/18

Had no problems...love Steve Martin and Martin Short...so much fun...Steve Martin seems a little tired but still love him!

Response from Ticket N., www.ticketnetwork.com Representative
Thanks for your review! Glad you enjoyed the show. :)
emilyv52
7/4/18

I would rate a 0 or negative if I could. I will never use this site again. I have informed the venue to never associate with your site again. I have warned all of my friends and family to never use your site again. I have never been more cheated or taken advantage of in my life. The tickets I spent $150 on were completely useless. The seats didnt even physically exist. I placed a phone order so there is no excuse for selling me tickets that were obviously a blatant rip off. I did not purchase them online, I talked to one of YOUR trusted representatives and they lied to my face about the credibility of these tickets and your company. I plan on pursuing this matter further than just this review, and if I am not issued a full refund I will be taking this to court. I was left stranded outside of my concert for 40 minutes on the phone with one of your helpless representatives (30 minutes of which was on hold), before I had to buy my tickets AGAIN at the box office! This is a class action law suit and I have spoken with an attorney about the validity of my concerns. I would suggest you administer the refund before this makes your company look any worse. This is the most unprofessional company I have ever had to associate with.

Response from Ticket N., www.ticketnetwork.com Representative
Hello Emily! We are so sorry for the confusion with your order. I have noticed that we have fully resolved your order concerns. Please feel free to reach back out to us if you have any additional questions!
wayner95
7/4/18

My wife and I attended this venue for the first time. The VIP experience is the only way to go. The service was good but with as with all concerts, the drinks were way too pricey. The seating was roomy and very comfortable. If we ever return to this area, the VIP seating is well worth the money!

annh201
7/3/18

Ordering tickets was easy, yet could not tell what seats on the row until after purchase. The tickets list the individual (producer?) On the tickets which was confusing. Called to ask who that was.

sharraw
7/3/18

I got good sit. Everything was good. I will go back. The working was so nice. Chris Brown did a great job

nancyr301
7/2/18

Great game, but we had to buy 10 tickets, only needed 9.. had to wait awhile to get bar code so I was sweating it because I didnt

jenp78
6/30/18

We bought 2 tickets to a Boston Red Sox game. The view that was posted was NOT what we ended up with! There was a beam right in front of us so we couldnt see right field. We would have never bought these seats if we had known our view was going to be obstructed. Im very disappointed and am leary about trusting this site.

Response from Ticket N., www.ticketnetwork.com Representative
Hello Jen! I am sorry to hear that your view was not as you may have expected. The views shown on the site are an approximate view from within the section. While they do provide a great idea of what to expect, at times they could be a bit better. As for Fenway, sadly, they do have a few seats that they do not mark with having an obstruction in the view. This makes it hard for us to relay a possible viewing issue to our clients. With that said, if you could reach out to us directly at customerservice@ticketnetwork.com with any photos you may have taken at the game, we can see if we could look into providing any type of resolution for you on this matter.
fernandos60
6/30/18

Everything was super fast and easy and not too expensive. The only thing is that if I would have went to the arenas website the same tickets where half the price that I paid. (The price was also printed on my tickets)

jamesn251
6/27/18

Love allthe song choices, the dancers were amazing. We need more choices like Charlie's. I look fwd to another concert soon.

nikolel1
6/26/18

Everything was very clean and organized. Prices were quite high for food and drink. The grass was perfectly cut and comfortable.

davidr917
6/26/18

Great artist and new stuff enjoyable but would have been amazing if added some older material. We would have like more interaction with audience.

bernadetteg22
6/26/18

Very poor take advantage of consumer who wants to enjoy the arts. Your charges are prohibitive. While I enjoyed the ballet when I learned that the price of my ticket through your agency I was disgusted with your agency.

betsyjimf
6/25/18

The best comedian I have ever seen
Great person and family I will treasure my photo Thank you for taking the time

cesard18
6/25/18

Was called a day before the event and told to check my email for the tickets and if need be I would be walked through the entire process to retrieve them. The day of concert I was called once again to make sure I had retrieved my tickets and if they could be of further assistance.

gerryh26
6/25/18

Can it be suggested somehow that after the show begins that folks sit rather than stand the entire show Everyone pays for a seat, but never sit down??

siobhanm15
6/22/18

One of the best concerts I have been to by far. Tim and Faith were so great together. The light effects were excellent!

kellyw221
6/21/18

Artist changed, I missed the artist I came for. Spent over an hour on phone with call center. I'll never order from this site again.

Response from Ticket N., www.ticketnetwork.com Representative
Hello Kelly. I am sorry to hear that the performer you were interested in seeing was missed! With festivals of this nature, each performer would normally be set to play on 1 day and the time are somewhat flexible based on how the event has been going or possible weather concerns. If you happened to miss the time slot for your artist, we are truly sorry. We do hope that you enjoyed the rest of the event with what looks to be about 15 great performers!

Hello Brianna! Thanks for your question! You can absolutely trust us (and Jared is correct!). All the tickets listed on our site are guaranteed to be legitimate and valid for use or else the customer gets 125% of their order total returned to them. We can promise this because we deal primarily with professional ticket-selling companies that have a track record of successfully filling orders. You can rest assured that any tickets you purchase through us are being provided by professionals who sell tickets for a living. I should furthermore mention that we at TicketNetwork have our own incentives structure in place to penalize sellers for wrongdoing. This rating system is linked to seller behavior in key purchase areas and is used to reward those sellers who provide the best possible service to our customers. We run a pretty tight ship and there's really no reason to worry. We would be happy to answer any additional questions at 1-888-456-8499 or if you want to email our manager Maxine at maxine.davis@ticketnetwork.com!

Helpful answer -1

Hi Natasha! Thank you for your question! All the tickets listed on our site are guaranteed to be legitimate and valid for use. We can promise this because we deal primarily with professional ticket-selling companies that have a track record of successfully filling orders. You can rest assured that any tickets you are interested in purchase through us are being provided by professionals who sell tickets for a living. We also have a 200% guarantee on all ticket orders which can read more about on our website. Added to that, I should furthermore mention that we at TicketNetwork have our own incentives structure in place to penalize sellers for wrongdoing. This rating system is linked to seller behavior in key purchase areas and is used to reward those sellers who provide the best possible service to our customers. If you have any other questions you can call us at 1-888-456-8499 or email us at customerservice@ticketnetwork.com.

By Ticket N., www.ticketnetwork.com Representative

Hi Tina! We at TicketNetwork are a nationwide network through which independent, professional ticket-selling companies resell tickets to popular sporting, concert, and theater events throughout the United States, Canada, and beyond. We don't actually own, price, or ship the tickets you see listed for sale on our website. All that responsibility is in the hands of the individual sellers who list tickets on our exchange. The tickets listed on our site are guaranteed to be legitimate and valid for use as well. We can promise this because we deal primarily with professional ticket-selling companies that have a track record of successfully filling orders. We also have a 125% guarantee on all ticket orders which can read more about on our website. Added to that, I should furthermore mention that we at TicketNetwork have our own incentives structure in place to penalize sellers for wrongdoing. With the seat location concerns, we can gladly offer you suggestions on what would be better for seating at the event. Just give us a call at 1-888-456-8499 or email us at customerservice@ticketnetwork.com and we can look into this for you.

By Ticket N., www.ticketnetwork.com Representative

Hello Dave! Thank you for your question. Due to the nature of your question, it would be best if you contact us with your order number so that we can review and best assist you with your concern. You can reach us at 1-888-456-8499 or email us at customerservice@ticketnetwork.com. We look forward to your contact.

By Ticket N., www.ticketnetwork.com Representative

Hello Angie! Thank you for your question. I'm very sorry to hear about the delivery delay associated with your ticket order through us. I’m afraid that event tickets often aren't distributed (or even printed) by venues or primary ticketing sources until within weeks of their event. Those tickets then have to make their way to another party (the seller) – or sometimes have to be channeled to the seller through another supplier - before reaching you. So, as a result, there’s an occasional chance the tickets you purchase cannot ship out immediately. Please know, though, that delayed delivery is inherently not indicative of problems with your purchase. Nonetheless, we would love to take a look into your order and provide you with any updates we might have. Could you please email us at customerservice@ticketnetwork.com with your order ID number so that we can take a look into your order? I look forward to your email!

By Ticket N., www.ticketnetwork.com Representative

Hello Emon! Thanks for your question! We have been around since 2002 and we are one of the largest secondary ticket market websites in the United States. We back all orders with a 125% guarantee, which we enforce with sellers. You are free to call us at 1-888-456-8499 and we would be happy to assist. Our representative could answer any questions you have and explain the secondary ticket market to you. The tickets on the secondary ticket market are all priced independent of face value.

By Ticket N., www.ticketnetwork.com Representative

Hello Jessica! Thank you for your question! When you purchase tickets through our website, you order total would consist of the ticket price, the service fee (25% of the ticket price), and a delivery fee. All prices are also in US funds. The service fee is the only part of the transaction that accrues to TN and pays for website maintenance, billing security, and customer support. Occasionally, too, local taxes may apply, based on the location of the seller supplying your order, which would not be advertised during checkout – although taxes are relatively rare. If you have any other questions you can call us at 1-888-456-8499 or email us at customerservice@ticketnetwork.com.

By Ticket N., www.ticketnetwork.com Representative

Hello Terence! Thank you for your question. It is true that, at times, a seller listing on our site may request additional information from a customer to insure that everything is all set with an order. This is for the protection of the card holder. If you could please contact us with your order number by calling 1-888-456-8499 or emailing us at customerservice@ticketnetwork.com, we would be able to take a quick look to see your seller details and any notes they may have to the request they are making.

By Ticket N., www.ticketnetwork.com Representative

If you would like to over pay by hundreds of dollars and then hope to get legitimate tickets, you could go through Ticketnetwork. Otherwise, I would advise you to look elsewhere and avoid being scammed!

By Danielle M.

Valid yes. You will get tickets, but which tickets you get seems to be the issue with TicketNetwork. You may not get what you ordered and paid for. Do not order from this company.

By Mary M.
Questions? Get answers from the www.ticketnetwork.com staff and other customers.

5 Photos for www.ticketnetwork.com