Review of TicketNetwork

75 Gerber Road East
South Windsor, CT 06074
Tel: 1-888-456-8499
customerservice@ticketnetwork.com
Find your perfect event tickets today!
Buy Now

suew104
1/13/18

He was Absolutely Awesome! It was Our First Time Seeing Him. We Loved It, Cant Wait to See Him Again!

Response from Ticket N., TicketNetwork Representative
So glad you enjoyed the show!
miguela57
1/4/18

Te performance doesnt esa good. Britney has to improve her shows. Her dancer stole the show.
Dont recommend for attend in Vegas

natalial14
12/27/17

Bought e-tickets online and received when promised. Excellent customer service experience. No issues encountered throughout. Great venue and viewing of game. Overall exceptional experience.

Response from TL T., TicketNetwork Representative
Glad to hear your order went smoothly! Thanks so much for the review, Natalia :)
lorif57
12/12/17

She was excellent! 'd her! Love ger dings, voice, & sites beautiful!! Just wish security would had signs up or said Be concert started, that we wernt allowed2go live streaming. Security kept coming over2my man & i. But when they left; people around is went live streaming & snuck & didn't get on trouble4it. Unfair. But I still enjoyed the concert reguardless. Just wasnt right, since were no instructions or no emphasis about NOT allowed2go live streaming.

jasonc226
12/12/17

I was blown away. Musical talent, acting talent, choreography talent ... total package. And FUN! I would highly recommend this show to anyone looking for a true Vegas-quality experience.

Response from Ticket N., TicketNetwork Representative
I'm glad to hear you had a great time! Thanks for the review! :)
peggyl31
12/9/17

When we got to the entry to the venue last night after standing in the cold for 1+ hours, the scanner said ticket cancelled. We were sent to the box office, where they told us our tickets had likely been re-sold to another customer who had already entered the venue.
I talked to your customer service and have sent an email to customer support. I will not buy tickets from this site again.

Response from Ticket N., TicketNetwork Representative
I'm so sorry to hear there was an issue with your tickets. I see you've been in contact with your seller. We will continue to work with you until this issue is resolved. Thank you for your patience.
shanih3
12/5/17

I took my daughter to the concert and it was sooo good
I perches the tickets from your website and it was loaded easy, has been scan perfectly
The sitting place for the price I paid was super

Soon I will purchase from you the tickets for Katy perry concert

Response from Ticket N., TicketNetwork Representative
So glad we could help! Thanks for your review!
kennethf24
12/3/17

TSO is fantastic. The lights, videos, lasers, and raising platforms set the excitement and then the instruments, singers and great song selection electrify the audience. Absolutely great.

denverm14
11/30/17

Thanks for coming to Charleston. It was good to see the wrestlers in person.
Though the tickets were expensive and no time was offered to visit the wrestlers, we still enjoyed ourselves.

Response from Ticket N., TicketNetwork Representative
Glad you had a great time! Thanks for the review :)
mattb172
11/29/17

Im still scratching my head to figure out what happened. I chose seats in a much lower section when I purchased (very early) and when we got to the venue, our seats were in the VERY LAST row. I dont get it. This sucks as its my daughters first concert. Super bummer

Response from Ticket N., TicketNetwork Representative
Hey Matt,
I'm sorry to hear you were unhappy with your seats. I took a look at your order and your listing states that your seats are "Upper Balcony 302", which would indicate that the seats are higher in the stands. We are very sorry for the miscommunication. I hope you have better luck with the next set of tickets you buy!
jacobs130
11/28/17

Charged $130 apiece for $55 tickets. Then charged $15 for a $4FedEx envelope to mail me 2 printed pieces of paper - no self-printing option! Stupid me for falling for it. I tried to get my money back the next day and they steadfastly refused. It was clear they are professionals at never giving back anyone's money no matter what. So I called my credit card company and put in a stop on the order.

Look, 3rd party websites will charge more, and sometimes that's convenient and worth an extra $20 or more per ticket. IF the show's sold out, that is. But it wasn't. More than double the face value is an outrage, a pure scam.

susanr197
11/25/17

It was awesome! Thank you Cher! The stage dancers lighting the crowd moving was all great. I had some trouble receiving my tickets in Canada but the problem was resolved and they arrived before I flow out.

Response from Ticket N., TicketNetwork Representative
I'm glad we could get everything worked out with your tickets before the show. Thanks for the review! :)
stephanies246
11/22/17

Loved this concert & fair price for tickets but the taxes and services fees & whatever else was RIDICULOUS!!! We paid almost the same in taxes and fees as we paid for our tickets!!

Response from Ticket N., TicketNetwork Representative
Hi Stephanie,
I'm glad to hear you enjoyed the concert!
We are very sorry you found our service fees to be a bit high. The service fees are a percentage of the ticket price and pay to maintain our websites, billing security, and the system we have developed to allow companies to resell tickets online, as well as maintaining our customer service department so we can assist customers with buying tickets and any problems that arise. These fees allow us to keep connecting fans with tickets to the events they are trying to attend.
Thank you for taking the time to post a review!
nicolew135
11/18/17

Wow! This was a great show. The stage was beautiful and fun. What i loved the most was how personable and engaging katy was. I would definitely go see her again.

Response from Ticket N., TicketNetwork Representative
Glad you enjoyed the show! :)
bobr131
11/10/17

Fun time with awesome floor seats. I wish I had these seats for every concert I go to. Katy gave a fun show.

Response from Ticket N., TicketNetwork Representative
Great! Glad to hear you enjoyed your seats!
carolynp51
11/9/17

We received tickets for a different day than what I had ordered...and lost $1530. We are in process of fighting this but I will never order from this ticket company again.

wendyg65
11/7/17

The concert was postponed as this website should know before they send out a survey asking how our evening was I would rather have an update on when they will reschedule the show !!

cindyf59
11/6/17

Being my first time here, I was so surprised that I found this Gem (ROCKCINO) in Cleveland! Beautiful...friendly staff...absolutely loved Brad Garett!! Thank u for the most fun evening I've had in years!!

Response from Ticket N., TicketNetwork Representative
So glad to help! Thanks for letting us know!
christopherh116
11/5/17

We ordered tickets for NHL games in four different cities and were not used to Flashseats before. However, everything worked well and we got the tickets we ordered. We would use ticketmaster again and can recommend it!

Response from Ticket N., TicketNetwork Representative
Thanks for your review, Christopher! We're TicketNetwork by the way. :)
erinb89
11/4/17

The event I was supposed to attend was postponed, but I never received notification that the event was cancelled due to the artist being ill. I am very disappointed I didn't receive confirmation of the event cancellation directly from you. My friend had to pay for a hotel reservation because we didn't know the concert was cancelled.

lealiaw
11/3/17

This was a great concert! Everyone did a great job. Kirk Franklin is a great entertainer! Ledisi s voice is amazing! Major was also excellent! I love how they took turns singing and then sang together. A great group of singers. It was awesome! I highly recommend this concert ! Go when it is on your city.

Response from Ticket N., TicketNetwork Representative
Glad you enjoyed your event! Thanks for letting us know!
gabijas1
11/2/17

I really had bad experience with ticketnetwork. I bought a ticket online to Chicago musical, paid 350$ for good seat in orchestra. Un the ticket office I was given the ticket worth of 89$ (the price on the ticket) for the worst seat in the aisle of the last raw. So the view was very bad and I felt very dissapointed, because the price and the value didn't matched. I think I was treated unfair as a customer.

joannea31
10/31/17

I enjoyed the concert even though I'm not a full time country listener. But both of them were awesome.

steffeng3
10/31/17

I think, the show in the NBA is better than in the german Basketball League. But the fans in Germany are better. More action and more Promotion for the Team.

stephanieb180
10/31/17

Wonderful experience. I was worried about getting tickets on line but everything came as promised. Very reliable company. I would use ticketmaster again!

Response from Ticket N., TicketNetwork Representative
Great! Glad to hear everything worked out as planned!

Hello Brianna! Thanks for your question! You can absolutely trust us (and Jared is correct!). All the tickets listed on our site are guaranteed to be legitimate and valid for use or else the customer gets 125% of their order total returned to them. We can promise this because we deal primarily with professional ticket-selling companies that have a track record of successfully filling orders. You can rest assured that any tickets you purchase through us are being provided by professionals who sell tickets for a living. I should furthermore mention that we at TicketNetwork have our own incentives structure in place to penalize sellers for wrongdoing. This rating system is linked to seller behavior in key purchase areas and is used to reward those sellers who provide the best possible service to our customers. We run a pretty tight ship and there's really no reason to worry. We would be happy to answer any additional questions at 1-888-456-8499 or if you want to email our manager Maxine at maxine.davis@ticketnetwork.com!

By Ticket N. [TicketNetwork Rep]

Hi Natasha! Thank you for your question! All the tickets listed on our site are guaranteed to be legitimate and valid for use. We can promise this because we deal primarily with professional ticket-selling companies that have a track record of successfully filling orders. You can rest assured that any tickets you are interested in purchase through us are being provided by professionals who sell tickets for a living. We also have a 200% guarantee on all ticket orders which can read more about on our website. Added to that, I should furthermore mention that we at TicketNetwork have our own incentives structure in place to penalize sellers for wrongdoing. This rating system is linked to seller behavior in key purchase areas and is used to reward those sellers who provide the best possible service to our customers. If you have any other questions you can call us at 1-888-456-8499 or email us at customerservice@ticketnetwork.com.

By Ticket N. [TicketNetwork Rep]

Hi Tina! We at TicketNetwork are a nationwide network through which independent, professional ticket-selling companies resell tickets to popular sporting, concert, and theater events throughout the United States, Canada, and beyond. We don't actually own, price, or ship the tickets you see listed for sale on our website. All that responsibility is in the hands of the individual sellers who list tickets on our exchange. The tickets listed on our site are guaranteed to be legitimate and valid for use as well. We can promise this because we deal primarily with professional ticket-selling companies that have a track record of successfully filling orders. We also have a 125% guarantee on all ticket orders which can read more about on our website. Added to that, I should furthermore mention that we at TicketNetwork have our own incentives structure in place to penalize sellers for wrongdoing. With the seat location concerns, we can gladly offer you suggestions on what would be better for seating at the event. Just give us a call at 1-888-456-8499 or email us at customerservice@ticketnetwork.com and we can look into this for you.

By Ticket N. [TicketNetwork Rep]

Hello Dave! Thank you for your question. Due to the nature of your question, it would be best if you contact us with your order number so that we can review and best assist you with your concern. You can reach us at 1-888-456-8499 or email us at customerservice@ticketnetwork.com. We look forward to your contact.

By Ticket N. [TicketNetwork Rep]

Hello Angie! Thank you for your question. I'm very sorry to hear about the delivery delay associated with your ticket order through us. I’m afraid that event tickets often aren't distributed (or even printed) by venues or primary ticketing sources until within weeks of their event. Those tickets then have to make their way to another party (the seller) – or sometimes have to be channeled to the seller through another supplier - before reaching you. So, as a result, there’s an occasional chance the tickets you purchase cannot ship out immediately. Please know, though, that delayed delivery is inherently not indicative of problems with your purchase. Nonetheless, we would love to take a look into your order and provide you with any updates we might have. Could you please email us at customerservice@ticketnetwork.com with your order ID number so that we can take a look into your order? I look forward to your email!

By Ticket N. [TicketNetwork Rep]

Hello Emon! Thanks for your question! We have been around since 2002 and we are one of the largest secondary ticket market websites in the United States. We back all orders with a 125% guarantee, which we enforce with sellers. You are free to call us at 1-888-456-8499 and we would be happy to assist. Our representative could answer any questions you have and explain the secondary ticket market to you. The tickets on the secondary ticket market are all priced independent of face value.

By Ticket N. [TicketNetwork Rep]

Hello Jessica! Thank you for your question! When you purchase tickets through our website, you order total would consist of the ticket price, the service fee (25% of the ticket price), and a delivery fee. All prices are also in US funds. The service fee is the only part of the transaction that accrues to TN and pays for website maintenance, billing security, and customer support. Occasionally, too, local taxes may apply, based on the location of the seller supplying your order, which would not be advertised during checkout – although taxes are relatively rare. If you have any other questions you can call us at 1-888-456-8499 or email us at customerservice@ticketnetwork.com.

By Ticket N. [TicketNetwork Rep]

Hello Terence! Thank you for your question. It is true that, at times, a seller listing on our site may request additional information from a customer to insure that everything is all set with an order. This is for the protection of the card holder. If you could please contact us with your order number by calling 1-888-456-8499 or emailing us at customerservice@ticketnetwork.com, we would be able to take a quick look to see your seller details and any notes they may have to the request they are making.

By Ticket N. [TicketNetwork Rep]

If you would like to over pay by hundreds of dollars and then hope to get legitimate tickets, you could go through Ticketnetwork. Otherwise, I would advise you to look elsewhere and avoid being scammed!

By Danielle M.

Valid yes. You will get tickets, but which tickets you get seems to be the issue with TicketNetwork. You may not get what you ordered and paid for. Do not order from this company.

By Mary M.
Questions? Get answers from the TicketNetwork staff and other customers.

3 Photos for TicketNetwork