Review of Ticketmaster

Charleston, WV 25311
Tel: 1-800-745-3000

tobakd
5/3/17

After waiting 5 month and paying for postage charges as well still didnt got my ticket. After more then 30 min on the phone, from which i was listening some $#*!ty music for 28 min, they just told me that I need to pick up my tickets at the box office? WORST company ever ,

fifau
4/30/17

Why haven't I received a pdf of my tickets and why doesn't the booking reference on the tickets match the reference on my email. Why have I been sent etickets when I asked for printed tickets ? Why were the tickets addressed to the wrong person ? Why can't I sell my tickets on StubHub who say the tickets you have sent me are invalid ?

benb138
4/26/17

The Ultimate Soul2Soul Experience -Section 104 Row 1 Seat 1,2. The best tickets a person can get. No better tickets available. Quality seats are going for nearly 10 grand with scalpers. Ticketmaster tells me I can't get a refund but I can transfer, which is different than their stated policy for this type ticker.. the Second email says that now I can't do either but I can sell to a family member. All that I want to do is give to a $#*!ing family member (for free). But these halfwitted, double talking jerk offs can;t get their policy or facts straight.More or less, they are making sure no one can use the ticket so they profit and have to offer nothing in return. Sorriest bunch of morons I have seen in some time.

catherineb72
4/13/17

This was my first time selling tickets on Ticketmaster. This story starts out great! Posted my two tickets, and they sold within two days. I get an email letting me know that they sold and I would be paid within 7-10 business days. The day I sold them was MARCH 10, 2017. It is now APRIL 13, 2017 and I have not been paid! I am so frustrated. MANY emails and phone calls later, I am horrified by the lack of knowledge that the reps have! Not to mention, answers to emails take days! I will give you the quick story to what they told me. FIRST, under your account "payent options", you have BUY & SELL. Well, I set up my sell card option as the same card I used to buy, this was the first NO NO, but they do not tell you on the site to not use the same credit card for both. So that caused a 10 day delay. So, I added a different card under "sell" and was told that this would correct the problem. Another 10 days later, no money and my answer is "it didn't work for some reason". So, at this point I was told to add my checking account, wait 5 days to verify two small deposits, which I did on April 5, 2017. I was told that day that NOW the process would restart and I would get my money with 5-7 business days. NOW, on April 12, 2017... I get another email saying that my CLAWBACK card, which is my credit card stored under "PAY" is not verified and that is why it is not working! So guess what!!! I just updated it to yet another credit card. WHEN DO I GET PAID?!?!? I have no idea who can help me and why they do not care that I have not been paid for over a month now. At this point, I am out my tickets, the $315 that I spent on them, and Ticketmaster has been paid twice sitting there with all that money....All the while, not paying me what is due to me!!! PLEASE Ticketmaster give me my money!

kerryg11
3/26/17

I just got scammed out of over $1,000. I asked for a refund from ticketmaster after the concert was canceled and rescheduled for a time I could not attend and they gave the refund to the third party although I was the one who requested it. I asked for the third party persons contact info so I could resolve this with him and Ticketmaster said they could not give me that info. Buyers beware!

dons116
3/25/17

Spent 1 hour trying unsuccessfully to have my tickets emailed to me. Website only gives an option to "print at home" with the stipulation that if you choose that option (the ONLY option on the webpage) your tickets CAN NOT bet sent to you. To deal with this by phone would require a 20 min wait on the phone. 1 hour to get $200 worth of tickets delivered = POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE.

robertb425
3/4/17

I have been trying to use a ticketmaster gift card for 3 years. The events you can use the card for are very limited. The New York Yankees referred me to ticketmaster to buy tickets. I can pay with my credit card but i cannot use the gift card because NY Yankee tickets are not a ticketmaster approved event.

bethr49
2/27/17

Never use this site!
The worst customer service.
I sat on hold for more than an hour after being transferred and sent around. TERRIBLE!!!
When I finally spoke to someone they were useless.

marshallf14
1/25/17

I tried to buy tickets to a professional sports game for a group of 15 people. However, Ticketmaster flips out if you attempt to buy over 9 tickets. Therefore, I had to make two accounts, with two different emails to try and get the remaining six tickets. After I sign in to my new account, and typed in all the billing info, I pressed submit order. Guessed what happened next? The screen read "Sorry, this exceeds your ticket limit". Then returns me to the home page.

Tip for consumers: Don't

lucianob19
1/16/17

Recently purchased u2 joshua tree tour for Vancouver. I am already a member of the u2 website, tried to make a purchase in their website using my member code, but they kept charging me 50 bucks extra for subscription (which I already had the code for). Didn't wanna lose the tickets so I paid, but they are really annoying to deal with blaming me for the mistake of their $#*!ty website.

yvonnes48
1/16/17

They sold me the incorrect tickets and would not change to correct tickets or refund my money. Their customer service is rude and not helpful at all. Never use these people. Go to Stubhub!

andreb26
1/3/17

I purchased 6 tickets to twenty one pilots in chicago with the ticket limit set at 6. I get an email tonight just weeks before the event stating that my order was reduced to 2 because I was over the limit. ?????? wtf Ticketmaster is everyone there that useless. Last summer I get 8 floor tickets for garth brooks in New York switched to mobile delivery by mistake 3 days before the event and no one new about it. Get it together guys.

lisaj129
12/16/16

I ordered tickets for Bruno Mars concert and requested to have the tickets mailed to my address. After waiting the designated 7 - 10 business days per the email, I waited a few more days. I then called in an attempt to have either the tickets resent or emailed to me. The representative I spoke with simply told me to keep waiting. When I asked for a time period they just said keep waiting and if it does not come I can get it to will call. I paid $500+ for the tickets and would feel more comfortable if I had the tickets in advance. After requesting to speak to a supervisor, I was placed on hold for 20 minutes before they hung up on me. I will purchase any tickets through Ticketmaster again. I was astounded by the customer service provided by such a company.

jesss49
11/9/16

They will not refund you once they charge you twice for the same ticket. Do not use them. They stole $40 from us.

douglash35
11/3/16

These people are crooks, They overcharged me by 100.00 per ticket. I purchased them the first day they came on sale a8 Months in advance.
The venue called the day of the concert and told me that I had purchased cheap seats and that they were giving me a free upgrade. The upgrade consisted of a front & center ticket for 100.00 less per ticket. This company is a rip off!

nancyg77
10/14/16

Opened an account with the hope of getting tickets for a show going on sale. They sold out in 2 minutes. The only tickets available were resale sights. Really? What's with all of this confirming you're not a robot nonsense then?

alliet14
9/30/16

Want real deals?
$10 credit towards ANY ticket. Follow the link to create an account, and earn the benefits of Tick Pick. Unlike any other ticket selling website there are NO hidden fees. You're welcome :)

michaels495
9/26/16

Ticketmaster is a massive company, makes billions of dollars and is not accountable to anyone but their stockholders. Being a near-monopoly, they feel as though they do not have to address customers' problems that pop up. Their refusal to to negotiate consumer concerns will eventually be their undoing. Enough is enough for me. They provided a chart to choose seats but after I purchased the seats, they changed the configuration so that I am no longer in the front row. Because of bad knees I can only sit in the front row. I would not have purchased the tickets. They not only refused to give me a refund or change seats, they would not let me re-sell them (even at face value) because it is a ticketless event. I spend thousands a year on tickets and have finally reached the final straw. I urge everyone to either buy tickets at the box office if available or simply not go to the concert. There will be other concerts. Unless the public takes a stand, Ticketmaster will not change.

brians243
8/29/16

Do not rely on these guys for any service whatsoever! All they will do is sell the tickets and that's it! Ridiculous after people spend thousands of dollars on tickets. I get more and better service buying a coffee at Tim Hortons!

sharonj56
8/18/16

Ticket master has sold out to third party sellers called " ticket master resale " stay away from anything that states ticket master, tickets won't be secured but payment will be taken, don't risk it use other sites like ticket tek, you have been warned

joanab9
8/1/16

I'm trying to buy ticktes for the addc concert in Washington. The mesage is always the same: the map is actingo up. Ridiculous. Don't know what the hell happend to this company. Last year I bougth tickets for the U2 concert and a broadway musical. No problem at all. Now, the site is totally useless.

philipc57
7/11/16

Have spent hours unsuccessfully trying to buy tickets for Donny and Marie in Las Vegas. The site security which tries to make sure you are not a robot simply does not work. I keep getting the message saying that the map is acting up. Nor can you buy tickets over the phone as they are too busy presumably dealing with hundreds of dissatisfied customers. When you finally get to buy your ticket you are then charged another 20 percent for extra charges. Suggest you buy your tickets elsewhere.

sarahg122
6/10/16

My complaints are simple. If the price says $42.50 then I expect maybe $5 of additional fees but by the time I entered my payment information the price was $63.00. The site is just full of questionable and aggressive marketing tactics. As soon as you submit payment you are redirected to pages of other aggressive marketing schemes offering FREE cruises, magazines, etc. I was just expecting better from a company that is so widely recognizable and used by so many entertainers and organizations. I know better for next time I guess!

maryd182
5/25/16

Tried to purchase Coldplay tickets through Ticketmaster's web site during presale...chose seats, went to pay for them, and received message "Sorry, we cannot complete this transaction at this time." End result: tickets disappeared. Tried again...same result. Tried a third time...same message. A week later, during regular ticket sale, SAME THING! Contacted customer support...got a "canned" email apology with an 800 number for assistance. Worthless...no human answered. Will NEVER purchase tickets through this joke-of-a-business. They don't give a rat's a** about customer service.

chrisc255
5/18/16

I bought four online tickets ($500) by mistake to the wrong copa America game taking place at Soldier Field, Chicago.A simple wrong click of mouse.

This is one month ahead of the event. I called them right away to explain it was the wrong purchase and they said they would have to check with the venue (client). They called back saying they can't refund or exchange. I asked to speak with the supervisor but no help.

I have worked in retail and have been a client myself for over 30 years and have never experienced worse customer service. I'm stuck having to go to a game I don't want to watch... Never again dealing with their bs! Oh and if I try to resell the tickets through them, there's a total fee of $200.

Just outrageous.Stay away people...

139 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

no, mine was a price jump

By Juliana W.

Questions? Get answers from the Ticketmaster staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Ticketmaster