TicketLiquidator reviews

75 Gerber Road East
Rockville Centre, NY 11571, US
customersupport@ticketliquidator.com.
Find your perfect tickets today!
Buy Now

danield357
1/21/19

Purchased tickets to Hamilton paid over $1000 and was turned away with entire family at the venue. Called 800 number and they could not help. Only offered to refund after they did an investigation. But our lovely family evening was ruined. Sometimes you don't get these events again.

Response from TL T., TicketLiquidator Representative
Hello Daniel,

We are sorry to hear that your experience with our service did not go as planned. We take claims of this nature very seriously and will be working towards a resolution based on the policies of the sale. I did also take a look into what had transpired the night of the event. It does look as we did attempt to resolve to the best our abilities, however, we were unable to do so at that moment. I have taken this new information that you provide (the image from the venue) and have added it to our investigation.

We will be in contact shortly with the update on this matter.
zachp23
11/22/18

Ordering the tickets was easy, but the experience I thought I would receive for close to front row seats was awful. I bought close to first row seats on the bottom level for the Ed Sheeran concert for my fiance's birthday. I opted not to do floor seating, since I figured we would have a better view of the stage from there. I could not have been more wrong. Right next to our seats was an entrance to the floor seating, so we had a great front row view of the back of everyone's head for the entire concert. When there was not a line, we got to enjoy staring at the security personnel who insisted on standing directly in front of our view of the stage. I am glad we could hear the concert, because 75% of it was spent in furious dismay waiting for people to take their seats. I wish I could get a full refund so I could have given my fiance something half as decent for her birthday. I worked very hard to save for decent tickets, and was embarrassed and displeased with the outcome. 2 stars for ease of ordering.

terryg147
11/11/18

It was great! Steelers is the team to watch. Super Bowl bound! Can't wait til Feb. I want to go to that game

joyceg97
9/13/18

Had a great time! Tickets were awesome and exactly as described. Box seats were comfortable and had a waitress on call! The map and directions were very helpful to what was in the area The one issue was a bunch of people got through and were standing in the isle so we were unable to see the stage/show through the first song... a little frustrating but was handled.

peterm527
8/1/18

THE SHOW WAS GREAT BUT THE SOUND OF JOURNEY WAS REAL BAD BUT OVERALL HAD A GREAT TIME CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT OUT DOOR CONCERT WILL GO AGAIN

kathleens229
7/25/18

I purchased tickets in March for the Imagine Dragons concert in Los Angeles in July. Imagine my joy when the tickets arrived and they were better than the original tickets I purchased! Wow...absolutely amazing...6 sections closer to the stage and row 9...from floor...I had purchased row 27. Ticket Liquidators I will never buy tickets from anyone else in the future. The concert was the best ever...

Response from TL T., TicketLiquidator Representative
So glad you enjoyed it, Kathleen! Thanks for your review.
mattier9
6/18/18

It is sad to pay for something and the people that you pay over 200.00 dollars for and half of them do not show was sad I think I deserve some of my money back I went to the LIT tour and 2 of the Most important people didn't show was bull$#*! and I deserve some of my money back because I didn't get what I paid for and that was a lot of money Rickey Smiley was the only one out of the group worth seeing but he was not worth 230.00 bull$#*! .The ticket people will not do anything considering I didn't receive my tickets until after 3:00 pm the same same day and I wasn't able to print them off after that was what I was told when I order the tickets as I got a email telling me that and I call to ask questions and the taller was rude because I ask her why did it change from when I order my tickets I will not order from ticket liquorators ever again and I was about to order some Anita Baker tickets I really wanted to see her in her last concert but not thought them.

allisons78
3/13/18

I love using ticket liquidator. Only thing this time was told in one email I had to download my tickets to take with. Then on another it said use this QRO code. It was numerous emails and calls giving different info that was extremely frustrating.

Response from TL T., TicketLiquidator Representative
Sorry about that confusion, Allison. I hope you were able to enjoy the rest of the process and the show. Thanks for your review.
sheat
11/5/17

Horrible service. No manager in charge. Refund only no customer services. They do nothing when they are at fault.

Response from TL T., TicketLiquidator Representative
Hello Shea,
I'm sorry for the issues you had with our service. We assure you that this is not a frequent occurrence. Very rarely does an issue like the one that took place with your order happen, and we hope you accept your full refund along with our sincerest apologies. Thank you for your patience, Shea.
karid17
10/28/17

Ticket Liquidator is a fraudulent company. They told me one price for tickets and ended up charging me $125 more than the ticket price. They then gave my credit card information to another company who charged my credit card an additional $245. Everyone I have talked to told me they are a horrible company and to stay away!

Response from TL T., TicketLiquidator Representative
Hi Kari,
I apologize for any confusion regarding the price of the tickets. I looked at your order and I see that your receipt matches the amount that was charged to your card. If you would send a private message with more details of what happened, I can look into any discrepancies, but based on the record of your order I see that you were only charged the amount that was agreed upon when placing the order.
You are also welcome to send an email to customersupport@ticketliquidator.com with an explanation of what happened so my team can investigate the issue.
Again, I do apologize for any confusion regarding the ticket price.
richardk141
10/18/17

PPD because of 8" of rain till next day Sunday the 15th. If unable to attend rescheduled game that tickets purchased through WMU would be honored for any remaining home games. Ticket Liquidator informed me my tickets were no good. I feel TL should stand behind the Good Relations Policy of the Venue. Will never go through TL again for any tickets for any Event.

Response from TL T., TicketLiquidator Representative
Hi Richard,
I am sorry to hear that your event was postponed due to the rain. I see in the order notes that you called in and our representative advised you that the tickets would be valid for any home game but when you contacted the venue, they said that because the tickets were purchased through a resale marketplace, they would not be valid for any home game. We at Ticket Liquidator cannot control the policies of the venue and in this case it appears that the venue has decided not to include resale tickets in the rescheduled game policy. I do apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you.

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.
davidl472
10/14/17

overall great seats and overall great time and thanks for a job well done show was fantastic and great time was had by all that attend with me thanks again for a job well done

Response from TL T., TicketLiquidator Representative
Thanks for your review, David!
waynec68
10/9/17

Had to get some last minute tickets to a mostly sold out show for me and my kids. The tickets were a little expensive but the seats were great and we had an amazing concert!

Response from TL T., TicketLiquidator Representative
Thanks for your review! Glad we could get you some great last minute tickets!
maryannc24
10/5/17

Paul Mc Cartney was the master entertainer at his recent concert. I was genuinely struck by his trim fit appearance and his energy to perform a 3 hour concert with no breaks. His music was all I hoped it round be. I was in the presence of greatness and will cherish the event in my memory.

sarahn92
10/3/17

These seats were horrible and it was because i lost better seats because the website didnt work. Not only did it deny my mom's credit card, it also moved us to the FARTHEST seats available.

gregorym49
9/30/17

The seats I received where to far away for my liking. But I really wanted to go so I accepted the alternative tickets the ticket seller had.

elissav3
9/29/17

easy to use site. tickets were valid and straightforward. wish the prices were a little lower. overall good experience.

Response from TL T., TicketLiquidator Representative
Thank you for the feedback on our site, Elissa! Hope you enjoyed the show! :)
williamt150
9/27/17

Whoever took the picture of where the seats are at, is very dishonest. A big piece of the stadium was blocking our view. Absolutely disgusted.

Response from TL T., TicketLiquidator Representative
Hi William,
I am very sorry to hear that you were unsatisfied from the view from your seats. Our seat view photos are to give a basic idea of what the view will be, but since Ticket Liquidator is not affiliated with any venue, we are not always aware of any obstructions that may occur at specific events. The venue is responsible for marking tickets as having an obstructed or partial view and without that marking from the venue, we have no way of knowing that there may be an obstruction.
Again, I do apologize for the inconvenience and I hope that you were able to enjoy the game.
katherineb49
9/27/17

For the price I feel the tickets didn't satisfied what I thought they would be. I expected the seats to be a lot closer. So I'm disappointed because I've wanted to see him for like for 5 years

juanp74
9/25/17

The seas were phenomenal! Exactly where your website said they would be. The concert was so amazing !

Response from TL T., TicketLiquidator Representative
Perfect! Glad to hear it, Juan!
sarahs375
9/24/17

One September 1st, bought tickets to a concert on September 23rd. Upon paying, I received a confirmation telling that I would receive instructions on how to download them. These Instructions not emailed to me until the 21st.

On the 20th, I was concerned so I called customer service who told me that the reason the tickets were not yet released is that the venue had not yet released them. She said she was calling the venue, there was no answer and so she gave me the phone number of the venue. I never heard of such a thing and she claimed more and more venues are doing this.

The instructions were emailed to me at 8pm September 21st.

I tried to download while at work on the 22nd because I was told they MUST BE PRINTED. I do not own a printer. I print from my office. I could not log in to the site at work... got and error or a blank page.

I called customer service and she told me that I could not download from anywhere with a firewall. The customer service rep told me to call a friend with a printer (uh, ok... day before show and I'm at work!) Or go to the library!! I'm in NYC and at work. I live in NJ. The closest library is 10 blocks away... and I'm at work. Have I mentioned that it is Friday and the concert starts 24 hours from now!?

I was able to use VPN on my iphone but my phone isn't connected to any work printers. I took a snapshot of the ticket, but it looks so $#*!ty on my computer I am guessing they won't accept it. It has someone else's name on it and worst of all, it came from TICKETMASTER and ticketmaster allows you to download as soon as you buy.

I finally called "the venue" using then number that the previous customer service rep gave me and she said, "We have nothing to do with that concert."

This site is scalpers. I wasted $100 and I really wanted to go.

Oh, and the customer service rep said, "That's all I can tell ya, hon."

Really!?!?!?

Response from TL T., TicketLiquidator Representative
Hi Sarah,
Thank you for the review. I looked into your order and the event you purchased tickets for had a ticket release restriction, according to the primary ticketing site. No tickets were released for this event prior to September 20th and the seller sent the tickets to you as soon as they were able to.
Delayed release of tickets is a newer thing venues and artists are doing to help protect tickets from duplication prior to the event.
I do apologize for any confusion regarding the delivery of your tickets and I hope you were able to enjoy the event.
shaylyna
9/20/17

I purchased tickets for Ed Sheeran in Chicago (9/15/17) on 3/17. My email receipt, states that my e-tickets will be available to me on 9/8 and to keep a watch out for an email. I email both ticket liquidator and the seller on 9/9. No email so I finally call on 9/12. I speak to a really nice girl after 10 mins on hold. She explains that this happens all the time, not to be concern, and that a lot of people are in the same boat because of how Ed sells his tickets. She instructs me to call back around 12pm on the day of the concert if I still haven't gotten my email. Well, no email so I call back. I was on hold for 5 or so minutes, but the gentleman says that I should call back at 4:30 and if I don't have tickets decide what I AM GOING TO DO. I call back at 4:30, on hold for 20 mins. At this point we also call the seller on another line. When I finally speak to a ticket liquidator rep, she tells me I was told to call at 5, and she can't help me because I didn't listen and to call back then, hanging up on me.Thankfully, the seller gets us new tickets in the same row, just a section over. Needless to say, I would rather cut off my own leg than use ticket liquidator ever again.

colettes6
9/17/17

I had a problem on the internet get my tickets in the guy I had on the phone is fantastic he helped me all the way through the problem thank you very much

Response from TL T., TicketLiquidator Representative
I'm so glad our rep was able to help you out! Thanks for the review and enjoy the event!
kailyu
9/14/17

Very impressed with new venue, seats were comfy.
Had a great view from,our seats all around a great experience. Staff was very kind and helpful

Response from TL T., TicketLiquidator Representative
I'm glad we could get you great seats to your event! Thanks for the review, Kaily! :)
jamesc472
9/6/17

I was so amazed with how great my seats were . I love Lana and was thrilled to see her at this auditorium.

Response from TL T., TicketLiquidator Representative
That's great! Glad we could get you awesome seats to see the show. Thank you for leaving a review :)

Hello Prabh! Thank you for your question. Yes, indeed, we can assure you that our website is completely secure and that there are no dangers of ordering through us. Our agents go through rigorous training and we are bound by International PCI compliance standards to assure your information is kept safe and sound with us. Please keep in mind that if you place an order in a location where there is public access we cannot guarantee the privacy of your information from that public location.

By TL T., TicketLiquidator Representative

Hi Heather! Thank you for your question. I'm very sorry to hear about the delivery delay associated with the tickets you are looking to order through us. Im afraid that event tickets often aren't distributed (or even printed) by venues or primary ticketing sources until within weeks of their event. Those tickets then have to make their way to another party (the seller) or sometimes have to be channeled to the seller through another supplier - before reaching you. So, as a result, theres an occasional chance the tickets you are looking to purchase cannot ship out immediately. Please know, though, that delayed delivery is inherently not indicative of problems with a possible order. Either way, though, you are indeed guaranteed to receive the tickets you purchased before the event itself. We hold sellers rigorously to that standard and severe penalization results from non-compliance. It's also true that we only deal with licensed and/or registered ticket-selling companies. Therefore, when you buy through us, you're buying from professionals who sell tickets for a living. They put food on their table by getting you tickets and so they have every incentive to fulfill your order. If you have any other questions you can call us at 1-800-456-8499 or email us at CustomerSupport@TicketLiquidator.com.

By Ticket N., www.ticketnetwork.com Representative

Hi Lauren! All the tickets listed on our site are guaranteed to be legitimate and valid for use. We can promise this because we deal primarily with professional ticket-selling companies that have a track record of successfully filling orders. You can rest assured that any tickets you are interested in purchase through us are being provided by professionals who sell tickets for a living. We also have a 125% guarantee on all ticket orders which can read more about on our website. Added to that, I should furthermore mention that we at Ticket Liquidator have our own incentives structure in place to penalize sellers for wrongdoing. This rating system is linked to seller behavior in key purchase areas and is used to reward those sellers who provide the best possible service to our customers. If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us at 1-800-456-8499 and we will be able to answer them for you.

By TL T., TicketLiquidator Representative

Hi Marceline, I'd be happy to take a look at your order to make sure it went through. Could you message us your order number so I can check on that for you?

By TL T., TicketLiquidator Representative

Hello Amanda! Thank you for your question. All prices on our site would be in USD. Additionally, there would be a service fee and delivery fee on the order itself. You can view the final total prior to your order being placed on our site.

By TL T., TicketLiquidator Representative

Hello again! This would look to be a double post of the same question. To save time, here is the response from your other question. "Without looking at your order directly, I would not be able to say what may being going on. Most performers do have a delay in delivery that could come close to the event date, which might be the case for your order. If you could give us a call at 1-800-456-8499 with your order number, we will be able to look directly into your order and get you the most accurate response possible."

By TL T., TicketLiquidator Representative

Hello Patricia, thank you for your question. Without looking at your order directly, I would not be able to say what may being going on. Most performers do have a delay in delivery that could come close to the event date, which might be the case for your order. If you could give us a call at 1-800-456-8499 with your order number, we will be able to look directly into your order and get you the most accurate response possible.

By TL T., TicketLiquidator Representative

Hello Samali, thank you for your question. Each listing is posted by one of the many sellers in our network. Each seller prices their tickets based on their expectation of the market value of the ticket. This would be why some tickets are higher than tickets on our site. The higher price would not always mean a better ticket. I hope that helps!

By TL T., TicketLiquidator Representative

The service fees are 25% of the ticket price per ticket. This would be calculated and displayed during the review stage of checkout process. If you have any more questions, please do not hesitate to ask us at customersupport@ticketliquidator.com

By TL T., TicketLiquidator Representative

Hello Glenn, the reason you were advised you will have to receive the paperless entry tickets at a later date is because ticket sellers usually arrange paperless ticketing events in one of two ways: 1) A representative from the sellers office will meet you (and, likely, other customers, too) at the venue prior to the event, wait in line with you, and have the company credit card scanned by venue personnel. 2) The ticket-selling company will purchase the paperless tickets initially on a gift card (eg: VISA) and then mail this gift card to any subsequent ticket buyer. This buyer can then take the card (aka: the original purchase card) with them to the venue and have it swiped by venue personnel. If you have any further questions regarding the delivery, you are more than welcome to reaching out to us at customersupport@ticketliquidator.com with your purchase number.

By TL T., TicketLiquidator Representative
Questions? Get answers from the TicketLiquidator staff and other customers.

1 Photo for TicketLiquidator