TicketLiquidator reviews

75 Gerber Road East
Rockville Centre, NY 11571, US
customersupport@ticketliquidator.com.
Find your perfect tickets today!
Buy Now

jeffc424
Jeff C.
1/14/19

I am purchasing tickets with a rather high service fee, and simply want to finish my transaction, and print my tickets - add on sales attempts are not appropriate.

chrish887
Chris H.
1/12/19

purchasing the tickets was easy. I just didnt care for the nickle and dime to get the tickets sent to me.

stevec576
Steve C.
1/8/19

I was sent an email stating 15% discount using coupon code, however, there was no place to insert the code information of (SAVE1VF9G16)

lanac27
Lana C.
1/7/19

Fees are too high and not listed up front. I already committed to purchase tickets as a birthday
gift and did not want to take back promise. My $228 purchase turned out to be $311.00! I still want the tickets, but feel that I was misled with the pricing.

cynthial80
Cynthia L.
1/4/19

This was my 1st time using this, I never give 5 stars, because there is always room for improvement.

danielr233
Daniel R.
1/3/19

The site was good and easy enough to use.
The shock was the "Service Fee" of $22.50 for each of 2 tickets=$45.00 when I did all the service provision and a Ticket "Delivery" Fee of $7.95 when the tickets are being sent by email when you could send the tickets for $.44 via the USPS.
I am sure the game and the seats will be fine but why all these fees for a service that no human being other than myself is providing and very little tech cost is involved?
Thank you.

gavins41
Gavin S.
12/31/18

An $82 service fee per ticket. This is a joke right?

Yes, you can follow-up with me, to explain this extortion.

peterc289
Peter C.
12/27/18

Easy web site great for purchase. Recommend using this service, also get three miles per dollar on United.

arnoldc31
Arnold C.
12/25/18

Good experience however I was not able to purchase a parking in the same transaction. Why is that now I more fees to pay?

joannettec
Joannette C.
12/22/18

Very easy to follow, great experience. I wanted to get my husband an early Christmas gift to see his favorite football team. Thanks for helping me make his dream come true!!

valeriel45
Valerie L.
12/14/18

Tickets should be available at the call window or printed out, the service charge for each ticket is ridiculous! Then $15 to ship! $30 a ticket service fee.

markk410
mark k.
12/11/18

ticket prices are entirely to high, but at least there was a 10% promo that helps. the common concert goer can't afford to go to other great concerts after spending a several weeks of hard earned pay on a couple of tickets. it has become a rich mans event! not necessarily for true music lovers

robertw890
Robert W.
12/10/18

Very easy but wish there wasnt a $20 processing fee per ticket when they are downloaded and not mailed or printed. Looking forward to the show!

cliftonv1
clifton v.
12/8/18

Website refused my Paypal account, after I logged in to it, because of different email accounts. Logging in should be sufficient verification that they are my accounts

debrac105
Debra C.
12/4/18

if you had an interactive map showing seat locations or a view from the seats it would be more helpful

thomasw392
Thomas W.
12/2/18

I purchased tickets, I thought, in early November for this event but can find no confirmation of it. And when I tried to sign in, no indication I purchased them. So I had to purchase again, at a higher price, and they aren't VIP tickets, when the first purchase was.

yvonnew54
yvonne w.
12/2/18

tried 3 credit cards and were rejected. they have $10,000 limits and absoluteley no reason to reject.

michaelg803
Michael G.
11/30/18

An $8 dollar fee for delivery of e-tickets is ridiculous. Raising the price during a transaction is also unethical. This is on-top of your service fees. This will be my last purchase from your company.

jamesd783
James D.
11/28/18

the service fee is $50 but im not sure what service is being provided. The delivery fee is $15 to send me the email. Doesn't make much sense. Why not just charge higher ticket prices instead of additional BS charges

danielj69
Daniel J.
11/27/18

This would easily be a 5 star, however the price was INCREASED at CHECKOUT!! I will not buy from Ticket liquidator again.

Dan

jamesw607
James W.
11/26/18

Everything was very simple and user friendly. Just stinks that the service fee is so ridiculously high.

stephaniea94
Stephanie A.
11/24/18

The fees are outrageous and you don't know how much they'll be until AFTER you start the buying process. $15. 00 to mail a parking pass??? Another $15 service fee?? That's almost half the cost of the pass.

julies477
Julie S.
11/24/18

I had a valid receipt for purchase, yet received an email a few moments ago stating there was an issue with my tickets. This notification should have occurred immediately at the purchase time. I needed to perform the whole process a second time and lost the original seats I wanted.

zachp23
11/22/18

Ordering the tickets was easy, but the experience I thought I would receive for close to front row seats was awful. I bought close to first row seats on the bottom level for the Ed Sheeran concert for my fiance's birthday. I opted not to do floor seating, since I figured we would have a better view of the stage from there. I could not have been more wrong. Right next to our seats was an entrance to the floor seating, so we had a great front row view of the back of everyone's head for the entire concert. When there was not a line, we got to enjoy staring at the security personnel who insisted on standing directly in front of our view of the stage. I am glad we could hear the concert, because 75% of it was spent in furious dismay waiting for people to take their seats. I wish I could get a full refund so I could have given my fiance something half as decent for her birthday. I worked very hard to save for decent tickets, and was embarrassed and displeased with the outcome. 2 stars for ease of ordering.

rogerj49
ROGER J.
11/18/18

just need to have good % OFF game not buy $25.00 I don't use it I rather % OFF game period cuz we always order tickets most time pls think about it. Thank you have great day hopefully MICHIGAN BEAT OHIO STATE I RATHER MICHIGAN WON GAME PERIOD

Hello Prabh! Thank you for your question. Yes, indeed, we can assure you that our website is completely secure and that there are no dangers of ordering through us. Our agents go through rigorous training and we are bound by International PCI compliance standards to assure your information is kept safe and sound with us. Please keep in mind that if you place an order in a location where there is public access we cannot guarantee the privacy of your information from that public location.

By TL T., TicketLiquidator Representative

Hi Heather! Thank you for your question. I'm very sorry to hear about the delivery delay associated with the tickets you are looking to order through us. Im afraid that event tickets often aren't distributed (or even printed) by venues or primary ticketing sources until within weeks of their event. Those tickets then have to make their way to another party (the seller) or sometimes have to be channeled to the seller through another supplier - before reaching you. So, as a result, theres an occasional chance the tickets you are looking to purchase cannot ship out immediately. Please know, though, that delayed delivery is inherently not indicative of problems with a possible order. Either way, though, you are indeed guaranteed to receive the tickets you purchased before the event itself. We hold sellers rigorously to that standard and severe penalization results from non-compliance. It's also true that we only deal with licensed and/or registered ticket-selling companies. Therefore, when you buy through us, you're buying from professionals who sell tickets for a living. They put food on their table by getting you tickets and so they have every incentive to fulfill your order. If you have any other questions you can call us at 1-800-456-8499 or email us at CustomerSupport@TicketLiquidator.com.

By Ticket N., www.ticketnetwork.com Representative

Hi Lauren! All the tickets listed on our site are guaranteed to be legitimate and valid for use. We can promise this because we deal primarily with professional ticket-selling companies that have a track record of successfully filling orders. You can rest assured that any tickets you are interested in purchase through us are being provided by professionals who sell tickets for a living. We also have a 125% guarantee on all ticket orders which can read more about on our website. Added to that, I should furthermore mention that we at Ticket Liquidator have our own incentives structure in place to penalize sellers for wrongdoing. This rating system is linked to seller behavior in key purchase areas and is used to reward those sellers who provide the best possible service to our customers. If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us at 1-800-456-8499 and we will be able to answer them for you.

By TL T., TicketLiquidator Representative

Hi Marceline, I'd be happy to take a look at your order to make sure it went through. Could you message us your order number so I can check on that for you?

By TL T., TicketLiquidator Representative

Hello Amanda! Thank you for your question. All prices on our site would be in USD. Additionally, there would be a service fee and delivery fee on the order itself. You can view the final total prior to your order being placed on our site.

By TL T., TicketLiquidator Representative

Hello again! This would look to be a double post of the same question. To save time, here is the response from your other question. "Without looking at your order directly, I would not be able to say what may being going on. Most performers do have a delay in delivery that could come close to the event date, which might be the case for your order. If you could give us a call at 1-800-456-8499 with your order number, we will be able to look directly into your order and get you the most accurate response possible."

By TL T., TicketLiquidator Representative

Hello Patricia, thank you for your question. Without looking at your order directly, I would not be able to say what may being going on. Most performers do have a delay in delivery that could come close to the event date, which might be the case for your order. If you could give us a call at 1-800-456-8499 with your order number, we will be able to look directly into your order and get you the most accurate response possible.

By TL T., TicketLiquidator Representative

Hello Samali, thank you for your question. Each listing is posted by one of the many sellers in our network. Each seller prices their tickets based on their expectation of the market value of the ticket. This would be why some tickets are higher than tickets on our site. The higher price would not always mean a better ticket. I hope that helps!

By TL T., TicketLiquidator Representative

The service fees are 25% of the ticket price per ticket. This would be calculated and displayed during the review stage of checkout process. If you have any more questions, please do not hesitate to ask us at customersupport@ticketliquidator.com

By TL T., TicketLiquidator Representative

Hello Glenn, the reason you were advised you will have to receive the paperless entry tickets at a later date is because ticket sellers usually arrange paperless ticketing events in one of two ways: 1) A representative from the sellers office will meet you (and, likely, other customers, too) at the venue prior to the event, wait in line with you, and have the company credit card scanned by venue personnel. 2) The ticket-selling company will purchase the paperless tickets initially on a gift card (eg: VISA) and then mail this gift card to any subsequent ticket buyer. This buyer can then take the card (aka: the original purchase card) with them to the venue and have it swiped by venue personnel. If you have any further questions regarding the delivery, you are more than welcome to reaching out to us at customersupport@ticketliquidator.com with your purchase number.

By TL T., TicketLiquidator Representative
Questions? Get answers from the TicketLiquidator staff and other customers.

1 Photo for TicketLiquidator