TicketLiquidator reviews

customersupport@ticketliquidator.com.
Find your perfect tickets today!
Buy Now

sheat
11/5/17

Horrible service. No manager in charge. Refund only no customer services. They do nothing when they are at fault.

Response from TL T., TicketLiquidator Representative
Hello Shea,
I'm sorry for the issues you had with our service. We assure you that this is not a frequent occurrence. Very rarely does an issue like the one that took place with your order happen, and we hope you accept your full refund along with our sincerest apologies. Thank you for your patience, Shea.
karid17
10/28/17

Ticket Liquidator is a fraudulent company. They told me one price for tickets and ended up charging me $125 more than the ticket price. They then gave my credit card information to another company who charged my credit card an additional $245. Everyone I have talked to told me they are a horrible company and to stay away!

Response from TL T., TicketLiquidator Representative
Hi Kari,
I apologize for any confusion regarding the price of the tickets. I looked at your order and I see that your receipt matches the amount that was charged to your card. If you would send a private message with more details of what happened, I can look into any discrepancies, but based on the record of your order I see that you were only charged the amount that was agreed upon when placing the order.
You are also welcome to send an email to customersupport@ticketliquidator.com with an explanation of what happened so my team can investigate the issue.
Again, I do apologize for any confusion regarding the ticket price.
richardk141
10/18/17

PPD because of 8" of rain till next day Sunday the 15th. If unable to attend rescheduled game that tickets purchased through WMU would be honored for any remaining home games. Ticket Liquidator informed me my tickets were no good. I feel TL should stand behind the Good Relations Policy of the Venue. Will never go through TL again for any tickets for any Event.

Response from TL T., TicketLiquidator Representative
Hi Richard,
I am sorry to hear that your event was postponed due to the rain. I see in the order notes that you called in and our representative advised you that the tickets would be valid for any home game but when you contacted the venue, they said that because the tickets were purchased through a resale marketplace, they would not be valid for any home game. We at Ticket Liquidator cannot control the policies of the venue and in this case it appears that the venue has decided not to include resale tickets in the rescheduled game policy. I do apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you.

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.
davidl472
10/14/17

overall great seats and overall great time and thanks for a job well done show was fantastic and great time was had by all that attend with me thanks again for a job well done

Response from TL T., TicketLiquidator Representative
Thanks for your review, David!
waynec68
10/9/17

Had to get some last minute tickets to a mostly sold out show for me and my kids. The tickets were a little expensive but the seats were great and we had an amazing concert!

Response from TL T., TicketLiquidator Representative
Thanks for your review! Glad we could get you some great last minute tickets!
maryannc24
10/5/17

Paul Mc Cartney was the master entertainer at his recent concert. I was genuinely struck by his trim fit appearance and his energy to perform a 3 hour concert with no breaks. His music was all I hoped it round be. I was in the presence of greatness and will cherish the event in my memory.

sarahn92
10/3/17

These seats were horrible and it was because i lost better seats because the website didnt work. Not only did it deny my mom's credit card, it also moved us to the FARTHEST seats available.

gregorym49
9/30/17

The seats I received where to far away for my liking. But I really wanted to go so I accepted the alternative tickets the ticket seller had.

elissav3
9/29/17

easy to use site. tickets were valid and straightforward. wish the prices were a little lower. overall good experience.

Response from TL T., TicketLiquidator Representative
Thank you for the feedback on our site, Elissa! Hope you enjoyed the show! :)
williamt150
9/27/17

Whoever took the picture of where the seats are at, is very dishonest. A big piece of the stadium was blocking our view. Absolutely disgusted.

Response from TL T., TicketLiquidator Representative
Hi William,
I am very sorry to hear that you were unsatisfied from the view from your seats. Our seat view photos are to give a basic idea of what the view will be, but since Ticket Liquidator is not affiliated with any venue, we are not always aware of any obstructions that may occur at specific events. The venue is responsible for marking tickets as having an obstructed or partial view and without that marking from the venue, we have no way of knowing that there may be an obstruction.
Again, I do apologize for the inconvenience and I hope that you were able to enjoy the game.
katherineb49
9/27/17

For the price I feel the tickets didn't satisfied what I thought they would be. I expected the seats to be a lot closer. So I'm disappointed because I've wanted to see him for like for 5 years

juanp74
9/25/17

The seas were phenomenal! Exactly where your website said they would be. The concert was so amazing !

Response from TL T., TicketLiquidator Representative
Perfect! Glad to hear it, Juan!
sarahs375
9/24/17

One September 1st, bought tickets to a concert on September 23rd. Upon paying, I received a confirmation telling that I would receive instructions on how to download them. These Instructions not emailed to me until the 21st.

On the 20th, I was concerned so I called customer service who told me that the reason the tickets were not yet released is that the venue had not yet released them. She said she was calling the venue, there was no answer and so she gave me the phone number of the venue. I never heard of such a thing and she claimed more and more venues are doing this.

The instructions were emailed to me at 8pm September 21st.

I tried to download while at work on the 22nd because I was told they MUST BE PRINTED. I do not own a printer. I print from my office. I could not log in to the site at work... got and error or a blank page.

I called customer service and she told me that I could not download from anywhere with a firewall. The customer service rep told me to call a friend with a printer (uh, ok... day before show and I'm at work!) Or go to the library!! I'm in NYC and at work. I live in NJ. The closest library is 10 blocks away... and I'm at work. Have I mentioned that it is Friday and the concert starts 24 hours from now!?

I was able to use VPN on my iphone but my phone isn't connected to any work printers. I took a snapshot of the ticket, but it looks so $#*!ty on my computer I am guessing they won't accept it. It has someone else's name on it and worst of all, it came from TICKETMASTER and ticketmaster allows you to download as soon as you buy.

I finally called "the venue" using then number that the previous customer service rep gave me and she said, "We have nothing to do with that concert."

This site is scalpers. I wasted $100 and I really wanted to go.

Oh, and the customer service rep said, "That's all I can tell ya, hon."

Really!?!?!?

Response from TL T., TicketLiquidator Representative
Hi Sarah,
Thank you for the review. I looked into your order and the event you purchased tickets for had a ticket release restriction, according to the primary ticketing site. No tickets were released for this event prior to September 20th and the seller sent the tickets to you as soon as they were able to.
Delayed release of tickets is a newer thing venues and artists are doing to help protect tickets from duplication prior to the event.
I do apologize for any confusion regarding the delivery of your tickets and I hope you were able to enjoy the event.
shaylyna
9/20/17

I purchased tickets for Ed Sheeran in Chicago (9/15/17) on 3/17. My email receipt, states that my e-tickets will be available to me on 9/8 and to keep a watch out for an email. I email both ticket liquidator and the seller on 9/9. No email so I finally call on 9/12. I speak to a really nice girl after 10 mins on hold. She explains that this happens all the time, not to be concern, and that a lot of people are in the same boat because of how Ed sells his tickets. She instructs me to call back around 12pm on the day of the concert if I still haven't gotten my email. Well, no email so I call back. I was on hold for 5 or so minutes, but the gentleman says that I should call back at 4:30 and if I don't have tickets decide what I AM GOING TO DO. I call back at 4:30, on hold for 20 mins. At this point we also call the seller on another line. When I finally speak to a ticket liquidator rep, she tells me I was told to call at 5, and she can't help me because I didn't listen and to call back then, hanging up on me.Thankfully, the seller gets us new tickets in the same row, just a section over. Needless to say, I would rather cut off my own leg than use ticket liquidator ever again.

colettes6
9/17/17

I had a problem on the internet get my tickets in the guy I had on the phone is fantastic he helped me all the way through the problem thank you very much

Response from TL T., TicketLiquidator Representative
I'm so glad our rep was able to help you out! Thanks for the review and enjoy the event!
kailyu
9/14/17

Very impressed with new venue, seats were comfy.
Had a great view from,our seats all around a great experience. Staff was very kind and helpful

Response from TL T., TicketLiquidator Representative
I'm glad we could get you great seats to your event! Thanks for the review, Kaily! :)
jamesc472
9/6/17

I was so amazed with how great my seats were . I love Lana and was thrilled to see her at this auditorium.

Response from TL T., TicketLiquidator Representative
That's great! Glad we could get you awesome seats to see the show. Thank you for leaving a review :)
karena143
9/6/17

Great show! Great seats sound good fun time had by all ! Pat Benatar and Neil sounded as good as ever and Toto had a great sound with solid band !

Response from TL T., TicketLiquidator Representative
Awesome! I'm glad we got you great seats to a great show. Thanks for the review! :)
terih11
9/1/17

The tickets were amazing!! However I was astonished when I was told I had to arrange to pick up the tickets from a bartender at a hotel somewhat near the venue. Traveling In NYC can be daunting if you don't know where you are and a police office told us not to walk from the us open to the hotel. I have never purchased tickets from a broker and had to do something so shady. Couriers would have been much preferred.

jeannief2
8/22/17

I was really excited to go to the game but have breathing issues so to park outside the entrance of the stadium was great!!!!!!$ I'll use them again for parking.

lorettal14
8/21/17

The concert was good wasnt happy with the seats. I thought I was on ground level.instead I was up in the grandstand seating on the side of the tv screen

Response from TL T., TicketLiquidator Representative
Hi Loretta,
I am sorry to hear you were unhappy with the seats you selected. I looked into your order and I see that your seats were labeled as "Grandstand" when you made the purchase. I apologize for any confusion regarding the location of the seats.
For any future orders, I encourage you to give our sales department a call at 1 888 583 6051 and our sales representatives would be happy to assist you with finding tickets in the section you want at the price you want.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review!
sandrat67
8/16/17

John always puts on a great show. I loved the venue, we had great seats.
I absolutely would buy tickets to another show at this venue.

Response from TL T., TicketLiquidator Representative
Glad you enjoyed the show! :)
fredt38
8/16/17

We took our son for his first rock concert and it was a perfect night! The weather was incredible and the concert was AMAZING!! Phillip Phillips was great and the Goo Goo Dolls were fantastic!! What a show!

Response from TL T., TicketLiquidator Representative
What an awesome first rock concert! I'm glad you and your son had a great time. Thanks for the review!
amye47
8/15/17

Such a great experience. Honestly was a little uncertain if this was a legit website. Thought I had bough fake tickets for a second but I emailed customer service and they were very assuring. I'm really glad I bought tickets here and amazing seats!!

Response from TL T., TicketLiquidator Representative
Great! Thanks for sharing, Amy! Have a great time!
suzanneh43
8/14/17

Bought the tickets and my 10% off discount code never went thru. Turns out I didn't even go to the show so the only review I can give is that I didn't receive my 10% discount at check out when I purchased tickets that cost over $1300.

Hello Prabh! Thank you for your question. Yes, indeed, we can assure you that our website is completely secure and that there are no dangers of ordering through us. Our agents go through rigorous training and we are bound by International PCI compliance standards to assure your information is kept safe and sound with us. Please keep in mind that if you place an order in a location where there is public access we cannot guarantee the privacy of your information from that public location.

By TL T. [TicketLiquidator Rep]

Hi Heather! Thank you for your question. I'm very sorry to hear about the delivery delay associated with the tickets you are looking to order through us. Im afraid that event tickets often aren't distributed (or even printed) by venues or primary ticketing sources until within weeks of their event. Those tickets then have to make their way to another party (the seller) or sometimes have to be channeled to the seller through another supplier - before reaching you. So, as a result, theres an occasional chance the tickets you are looking to purchase cannot ship out immediately. Please know, though, that delayed delivery is inherently not indicative of problems with a possible order. Either way, though, you are indeed guaranteed to receive the tickets you purchased before the event itself. We hold sellers rigorously to that standard and severe penalization results from non-compliance. It's also true that we only deal with licensed and/or registered ticket-selling companies. Therefore, when you buy through us, you're buying from professionals who sell tickets for a living. They put food on their table by getting you tickets and so they have every incentive to fulfill your order. If you have any other questions you can call us at 1-800-456-8499 or email us at CustomerSupport@TicketLiquidator.com.

By Ticket N. [TicketNetwork Rep]

Hi Lauren! All the tickets listed on our site are guaranteed to be legitimate and valid for use. We can promise this because we deal primarily with professional ticket-selling companies that have a track record of successfully filling orders. You can rest assured that any tickets you are interested in purchase through us are being provided by professionals who sell tickets for a living. We also have a 125% guarantee on all ticket orders which can read more about on our website. Added to that, I should furthermore mention that we at Ticket Liquidator have our own incentives structure in place to penalize sellers for wrongdoing. This rating system is linked to seller behavior in key purchase areas and is used to reward those sellers who provide the best possible service to our customers. If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us at 1-800-456-8499 and we will be able to answer them for you.

By TL T. [TicketLiquidator Rep]

Hello Amanda! Thank you for your question. All prices on our site would be in USD. Additionally, there would be a service fee and delivery fee on the order itself. You can view the final total prior to your order being placed on our site.

By TL T. [TicketLiquidator Rep]

Hello again! This would look to be a double post of the same question. To save time, here is the response from your other question. "Without looking at your order directly, I would not be able to say what may being going on. Most performers do have a delay in delivery that could come close to the event date, which might be the case for your order. If you could give us a call at 1-800-456-8499 with your order number, we will be able to look directly into your order and get you the most accurate response possible."

By TL T. [TicketLiquidator Rep]

Hello Patricia, thank you for your question. Without looking at your order directly, I would not be able to say what may being going on. Most performers do have a delay in delivery that could come close to the event date, which might be the case for your order. If you could give us a call at 1-800-456-8499 with your order number, we will be able to look directly into your order and get you the most accurate response possible.

By TL T. [TicketLiquidator Rep]

Hello Samali, thank you for your question. Each listing is posted by one of the many sellers in our network. Each seller prices their tickets based on their expectation of the market value of the ticket. This would be why some tickets are higher than tickets on our site. The higher price would not always mean a better ticket. I hope that helps!

By TL T. [TicketLiquidator Rep]

The service fees are 25% of the ticket price per ticket. This would be calculated and displayed during the review stage of checkout process. If you have any more questions, please do not hesitate to ask us at customersupport@ticketliquidator.com

By TL T. [TicketLiquidator Rep]

Hello Glenn, the reason you were advised you will have to receive the paperless entry tickets at a later date is because ticket sellers usually arrange paperless ticketing events in one of two ways: 1) A representative from the sellers office will meet you (and, likely, other customers, too) at the venue prior to the event, wait in line with you, and have the company credit card scanned by venue personnel. 2) The ticket-selling company will purchase the paperless tickets initially on a gift card (eg: VISA) and then mail this gift card to any subsequent ticket buyer. This buyer can then take the card (aka: the original purchase card) with them to the venue and have it swiped by venue personnel. If you have any further questions regarding the delivery, you are more than welcome to reaching out to us at customersupport@ticketliquidator.com with your purchase number.

By TL T. [TicketLiquidator Rep]

Hello Dana! Thank you for your question. Being that you do have an order with us, could you please call us at 1-800-456-8499 with your order number so that we can take a look into your question. We look forward to hearing from you.

By TL T. [TicketLiquidator Rep]
Questions? Get answers from the TicketLiquidator staff and other customers.

TicketLiquidator?