TicketLiquidator reviews

75 Gerber Road East
Rockville Centre, NY 11571, US
customersupport@ticketliquidator.com.
Find your perfect tickets today!
Buy Now

patrickm451
Patrick M.
3/18/19

You charge $7.95 for "Delivery" but you only do e-Tickets. So what exactly am I paying $7.95 for? Also, your "Your order is complete...." pop-ups are annoying and deceiving. The last line in the box is "We'll send the confirmation to: ..." and the options are "Yes please" and "No thanks". Well, "Yes please" I WOULD like my confirmation via my email, but that's not what the "Yes please" is for. If you select "Yes please" then you're down the path of applying for a Wells Fargo Platinum Visa card, and that to me is a "NO THANKS".

luciannep
Lucianne P.
3/16/19

I would like to select tickets by seat location within the row, not just by row number. I get claustrophobic in the middle and need to be near an aisle, but this did not allow me the choice.

nicoleg191
Nicole G.
3/13/19

I received a promo code by email for 10% off but it was an expired code so I was unable to use it and the representative was unable to help when I called. Very upset.

briana371
Brian A.
3/12/19

Your website states that a credit card that I used doesn't have sufficient funds. I know for a fact that there is no balance on my card and it has a $20,000 credit limit. I called the bank and they stated that the card is fine. Please fix your site to make the customer experience better or I'll never use it again.

terric125
Terri C.
3/10/19

I'm excited for the show and was excited to receive a discount through email, but the processing fees are ABSURD!! $60!!

edgarv18
Edgar v.
3/8/19

Your web site is difficult to navigate and your service fees are highway robbery. I'm only going along with this for my great granddaughter who loves Disne.

catherinem306
Catherine M.
3/4/19

GETTING TICKETS IS SO SIMPLE AND I LOVE THE OCCASIONAL SPECIAL DISCOUNT OFFERS. HATE THE HIGH PER TICKET FEES BUT ALL PART OF THE DEAL

lonir1
Loni R.
2/28/19

Great experience so far. I have no clue what the view looks like from my seat but we're hoping for the best!

robertj473
Robert J.
2/21/19

Your service fees are outrageous. Charging a "delivery fee" for mobile tickets is unethical. In short, I hope you all get colon cancer and die very painful early deaths.

jodil50
JODI L.
2/16/19

sure appreciate the 15% discount. I'll definitely order more rodeo tickets if you can do that again!

gilberth26
Gilbert H.
2/10/19

You charge too much for resell tickets. BUt then, you got ticket buyers by the short hairs. This purchase should have only been 41.50 FOR THE TWO. PLUS, NO DISCOUNT FOR MILITARY.

osheaj
OShea J.
2/9/19

Ticket Liquidator seems to be a great option for buying event tickets. To have a virtual view of the event from your selected seat is very helpful. This is my first time using Ticket Liquidator and if all goes well, this will be my chosen way of purchasing event tickets in the future.

robertb1418
robert b.
2/8/19

You misrepresent your ticket prices. You claim one amount on the venue page then you do a large service charge. Its misleading and misrepresenting a product.

christinam275
Christina M.
2/4/19

If the tickets are "Mobile Entry" why am I paying $8 for "Delivery" charges?? I would appreciate an answer and possible reimbursement if applicable.

kristinl64
Kristin L.
2/4/19

sneaky addition of huge "service fees" at the very end of the transaction, when you've already gotten your information out. How about selling just the ticket?

aliciaa74
Alicia A.
1/31/19

First Time Using Ticket Liquidator! Satisfied so Far! Easy Navigation Process and Reasonably Priced Tickets!

robertg774
Robert G.
1/30/19

too many last minute advertisements and having to click no thanks to proceed. Not an enjoyable experience.

danield357
1/21/19

Purchased tickets to Hamilton paid over $1000 and was turned away with entire family at the venue. Called 800 number and they could not help. Only offered to refund after they did an investigation. But our lovely family evening was ruined. Sometimes you don't get these events again.

Response from TL T., TicketLiquidator Representative
Hello Daniel,

We are sorry to hear that your experience with our service did not go as planned. We take claims of this nature very seriously and will be working towards a resolution based on the policies of the sale. I did also take a look into what had transpired the night of the event. It does look as we did attempt to resolve to the best our abilities, however, we were unable to do so at that moment. I have taken this new information that you provide (the image from the venue) and have added it to our investigation.

We will be in contact shortly with the update on this matter.
jeffc424
Jeff C.
1/14/19

I am purchasing tickets with a rather high service fee, and simply want to finish my transaction, and print my tickets - add on sales attempts are not appropriate.

chrish887
Chris H.
1/12/19

purchasing the tickets was easy. I just didnt care for the nickle and dime to get the tickets sent to me.

stevec576
Steve C.
1/8/19

I was sent an email stating 15% discount using coupon code, however, there was no place to insert the code information of (SAVE1VF9G16)

lanac27
Lana C.
1/7/19

Fees are too high and not listed up front. I already committed to purchase tickets as a birthday
gift and did not want to take back promise. My $228 purchase turned out to be $311.00! I still want the tickets, but feel that I was misled with the pricing.

cynthial80
Cynthia L.
1/4/19

This was my 1st time using this, I never give 5 stars, because there is always room for improvement.

danielr233
Daniel R.
1/3/19

The site was good and easy enough to use.
The shock was the "Service Fee" of $22.50 for each of 2 tickets=$45.00 when I did all the service provision and a Ticket "Delivery" Fee of $7.95 when the tickets are being sent by email when you could send the tickets for $.44 via the USPS.
I am sure the game and the seats will be fine but why all these fees for a service that no human being other than myself is providing and very little tech cost is involved?
Thank you.

gavins41
Gavin S.
12/31/18

An $82 service fee per ticket. This is a joke right?

Yes, you can follow-up with me, to explain this extortion.

Hello Prabh! Thank you for your question. Yes, indeed, we can assure you that our website is completely secure and that there are no dangers of ordering through us. Our agents go through rigorous training and we are bound by International PCI compliance standards to assure your information is kept safe and sound with us. Please keep in mind that if you place an order in a location where there is public access we cannot guarantee the privacy of your information from that public location.

By TL T., TicketLiquidator Representative

Hi Heather! Thank you for your question. I'm very sorry to hear about the delivery delay associated with the tickets you are looking to order through us. Im afraid that event tickets often aren't distributed (or even printed) by venues or primary ticketing sources until within weeks of their event. Those tickets then have to make their way to another party (the seller) or sometimes have to be channeled to the seller through another supplier - before reaching you. So, as a result, theres an occasional chance the tickets you are looking to purchase cannot ship out immediately. Please know, though, that delayed delivery is inherently not indicative of problems with a possible order. Either way, though, you are indeed guaranteed to receive the tickets you purchased before the event itself. We hold sellers rigorously to that standard and severe penalization results from non-compliance. It's also true that we only deal with licensed and/or registered ticket-selling companies. Therefore, when you buy through us, you're buying from professionals who sell tickets for a living. They put food on their table by getting you tickets and so they have every incentive to fulfill your order. If you have any other questions you can call us at 1-800-456-8499 or email us at CustomerSupport@TicketLiquidator.com.

By Ticket N., www.ticketnetwork.com Representative

Hi Lauren! All the tickets listed on our site are guaranteed to be legitimate and valid for use. We can promise this because we deal primarily with professional ticket-selling companies that have a track record of successfully filling orders. You can rest assured that any tickets you are interested in purchase through us are being provided by professionals who sell tickets for a living. We also have a 125% guarantee on all ticket orders which can read more about on our website. Added to that, I should furthermore mention that we at Ticket Liquidator have our own incentives structure in place to penalize sellers for wrongdoing. This rating system is linked to seller behavior in key purchase areas and is used to reward those sellers who provide the best possible service to our customers. If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us at 1-800-456-8499 and we will be able to answer them for you.

By TL T., TicketLiquidator Representative

Hi Marceline, I'd be happy to take a look at your order to make sure it went through. Could you message us your order number so I can check on that for you?

By TL T., TicketLiquidator Representative

Hello Amanda! Thank you for your question. All prices on our site would be in USD. Additionally, there would be a service fee and delivery fee on the order itself. You can view the final total prior to your order being placed on our site.

By TL T., TicketLiquidator Representative

Hello again! This would look to be a double post of the same question. To save time, here is the response from your other question. "Without looking at your order directly, I would not be able to say what may being going on. Most performers do have a delay in delivery that could come close to the event date, which might be the case for your order. If you could give us a call at 1-800-456-8499 with your order number, we will be able to look directly into your order and get you the most accurate response possible."

By TL T., TicketLiquidator Representative

Hello Patricia, thank you for your question. Without looking at your order directly, I would not be able to say what may being going on. Most performers do have a delay in delivery that could come close to the event date, which might be the case for your order. If you could give us a call at 1-800-456-8499 with your order number, we will be able to look directly into your order and get you the most accurate response possible.

By TL T., TicketLiquidator Representative

Hello Samali, thank you for your question. Each listing is posted by one of the many sellers in our network. Each seller prices their tickets based on their expectation of the market value of the ticket. This would be why some tickets are higher than tickets on our site. The higher price would not always mean a better ticket. I hope that helps!

By TL T., TicketLiquidator Representative

The service fees are 25% of the ticket price per ticket. This would be calculated and displayed during the review stage of checkout process. If you have any more questions, please do not hesitate to ask us at customersupport@ticketliquidator.com

By TL T., TicketLiquidator Representative

Hello Glenn, the reason you were advised you will have to receive the paperless entry tickets at a later date is because ticket sellers usually arrange paperless ticketing events in one of two ways: 1) A representative from the sellers office will meet you (and, likely, other customers, too) at the venue prior to the event, wait in line with you, and have the company credit card scanned by venue personnel. 2) The ticket-selling company will purchase the paperless tickets initially on a gift card (eg: VISA) and then mail this gift card to any subsequent ticket buyer. This buyer can then take the card (aka: the original purchase card) with them to the venue and have it swiped by venue personnel. If you have any further questions regarding the delivery, you are more than welcome to reaching out to us at customersupport@ticketliquidator.com with your purchase number.

By TL T., TicketLiquidator Representative
Questions? Get answers from the TicketLiquidator staff and other customers.

1 Photo for TicketLiquidator