Review of Think Vacuums

customerservice@thinkvacuums.com

leannet24
Leanne T.
7/12/19

There was a promo for 10% off ALL ORDERS, but in fine print was a list of exceptions including most major vac manufactures and all bags, attachments, etc. It is a vacuum store, most people are coming to buy vacuums and accessories, most of which were excluded from the promo. It would be better to list what is actually on sale than to be dishonest in advertising leading the consumer to believe that they'll be getting a certain discount and then tell them they don't qualify. I can't recommend your site for this reason.

jamesg993
JAMES G.
7/9/19

I received an item which need to be returned. Spoke to Juan, service rep, and he was to send return ticket but I have yet to receive it. Did get an email from Juan but no return ticket. Guess I'll have to call again. A little annoying.

kathleenw201
Kathleen W.
7/3/19

Think Vacuums has exactly what I need to keep my Sebo humming. I particularly like the Service Box which included everything I needed for my annual maintenance.

scottm405
Scott M.
7/2/19

Experience was fine. Do wish I would have received the pipe cutter I ordered. Would have made installation easier.

johnb2748
John B.
6/30/19

Sunday,,, speaking to the owner, and we completed the entire replacement of a whole house system, in 15 minutes. Awesome Organization.

arthurp78
arthur p.
6/29/19

Your service was excellent an delivery was as promised. Have not had time to evaluate the product but it looks good.

francesg70
Frances G.
6/25/19

For a piece part of the vacuum it was expensive including shipping but I am thankful that I could find a replacement part instead of replacing entire unit.

carolinew210
Caroline W.
6/24/19

I did not feel like I had enough information about the compatibility of the part I ordered. Felt as tho I had “no choice” but to proceed with the order and hope for the thing to fit.

davidl1291
David L.
6/24/19

Your shipping prices are insane. There is nowhere to enter your promotional code either. I wont be buying from you again !

johnb2699
John B.
6/17/19

I found what I was looking for. Very easy to purchase from the web site. Item arrived sooner than expected.

deborahk174
Deborah K.
6/15/19

This site is quick and easy to use I've never had any problems with it in the past. I've always got my order pretty quckly so I've never had any reason to order from anyone else

stephenhw
Stephenh W.
6/15/19

Was very easy and painless. I also got some good help on the chat line last week on some questions that I had.

judithp87
Judith P.
6/11/19

i used the your web to purchase 4 items.
after ""check out "" i was using ""face book "" to go to the next step. at this point the page vanished and error messages were displayed.
i had to start from the beginning just frustrating that your web design is so poor/
i called the service number after the lady made me wait for too long . i was trying to order by phone. and explain the issue. she said to me " you don't have to buy from us "" and hung up on me.

chipb19
Chip B.
6/10/19

i wanted extra bags wit my unit and a couple of 90 degree fittings and about two feet of tubing for the changeover from my old Nutone unit the sales person said I would get two free bags with a bog order thanks Chip Brandt

jacquelineg85
Jacqueline G.
6/9/19

Was really hoping for 11% off all orders coupon code. Disappointed to find out that my product didn’t qualify. It’s very misleading advertising. I was a repeat customer and a new home contractor but will probably look elsewhere in the future.

davidd954
David D.
6/9/19

I purchased my central vacuum system from Thinkvacuum.com in 2012, and have had great results with it. I continue to buy maintenance and accessory items from Thinkvacuum.com due to good customer service, good prices, and fast delivery.

michelleh557
Michelle H.
6/8/19

Tried to use the chat to answer questions about a product that has been updated and could not get any actual response. Hoping the product works for my machine.

louannm2
LouAnn M.
6/7/19

I am disappointed with the site in that I have been a customer for a long time, have purchased a new system, and then find out that there are no codes for some of the items. The customer service rep was just short with me, and I would have appreciated a bit of understanding. My situation has changed, and I am on a reduced income, and would have appreciated some kindness or an answer to one of my questions.

scots21
Scot S.
6/3/19

Easy to maneuver website. Checkout was easy. Linking facebook account did however error out when trying to link for discount.

daleb180
Dale B.
6/2/19

Cynthia was a great help in assisting on what i needed. I am waiting to see if i am credited the shipping and the price difference that she stated that she would honor.

lizaf11
Liza F.
5/30/19

I did the online chat with Cynthia and she was very helpful. She was able to find the item I needed quickly and this helped me identify a suitable product for my Beam Central Vacuum unit.

bettyj56
Betty J.
5/28/19

I tried several times to ask a question but no one ever spoke with me. I hope this vacuum s what I need to replace my Nutone Model 350 system

meghane3
Meghan E.
5/28/19

I found checkout on this site to be frustrating. Promotional codes were offered an advertised at the header of the webpage, but there was no place to apply the promotions at check out. I will be calling this business today. I’m concerned about a bait and switch.

stevenh519
Steven H.
5/27/19

Great SERVICE, fast shipping, good products, I've bought 3 units fro you. And will continue to purchase from you. Thanks Steve

katherineb152
Katherine B.
5/27/19

After filling in the address and billing info I wanted to check something and when I went back to my cart all that info had to be resubmitted. Waste of my time.

Questions? Get answers from the Think Vacuums staff and other customers.

Think Vacuums?