Review of Think Vacuums

Tel: 1.954.341.2760

jenniferj123
Jennifer J.
2/12/19

I'm glad to have an online store that has my central vacuum parts and replacement pieces because my local store has stopped carrying the stuff.

darlenew60
Darlene W.
2/11/19

2nd time I have ordered from Think Vacuums. First time I ordered replacement attachments for my Central Vacuum system. Receive products timely and as ordered. Will order from again.,

jonj83
jon J.
2/11/19

Tried to place an order and could not get my account to login and the live chat person Cynthia stopped chatting when I was having issues with setting up new account. I had to check out as guest.

davidb2017
David B.
2/11/19

Easy website to navigate. Ordering process was very straightforward. Pricing and availability was excellent. I'll buy here again!

loriw164
Lori W.
2/11/19

I received quality items at significant savings. Thanks to "think vacuums" for an easy payment method and fast delivery.

anonymousa489
anonymous A.
2/9/19

There wasn't enough information for me to be comfortable with my purchase outright without talking to someone.

tomc431
Tom C.
2/9/19

Cynthia on Chat was very helpful.
With-out her assistance, I'd still be lost in the vacuum (!) of the Internet!!!

jeffb586
JEFF B.
2/7/19

would be nice to see comparison charts on suction power and one measuring system. CFM, AIR WATTS, AND WATER LIFT, seemed like when I tried to compare each rated differently

michaelt622
Michael T.
2/5/19

I received 2 broken floor attachments...I epoxy and duck tapped. I called spoke to “Juan” he emailed me a replacement- I emailed back yes...3x....I never received any other communication.
I need REPLACEMENT floor attachments for wood floors that aren’t garbage and break apart!

marilync127
Marilyn C.
2/5/19

Ordering system on web is great, especially with the discount. Your tech support answered all my questions. My second hose sock purchased. Protects my walls and woodwork,

veronicag80
Veronica G.
2/4/19

1- Diffucult to order parts because you don’t show all the vaccume models that the parts are for. I also tried using a discount code that shows not details on what you can apply the coupon and was told it didn’t work for parts. I need these parts so I will place my order but probably not order in future.

danielg396
Daniel G.
2/3/19

Your not the least expensive for this product but since you offer PayPal as a payment option I ordered from you.

jeffl158
Jeff L.
2/3/19

Your chat has communication issues. Your registration would not let me sign in. Says invalid. Asked for email reset,-got none. You should say some things are 11% discount, not a big banner that infers everything.

brendalav
BrendaLa V.
2/3/19

This is my fourth central vac system I have purchased from this site so I guess you could say I am a very satisfied customer!

johnf457
John F.
2/2/19

I called the Tech Support and my questions were answered without hesitation. The gentleman was very knowledgeable about my vacuum model.

lynns251
LYNN S.
1/31/19

How is it you can search for nutone cv450 parts or filter bags and the search engine cant find the product? How is it that you can call in for confirmation of product compatibility and you are routed to an accountant that tries to look the item and cant find it. Then you accidentally find the manufacturers list and there is your model number and products listed that you wanted to buy. I'm satisfied with my order but definitely not satisfied with the design and operation of your web site and call center.

williamsonf
Williamson F.
1/31/19

After filling out all information, went back to verify product before placing the order - all my information was deleted.
I am interested in product but find website cumbersome. Why can't Amazon be used - I can buy with one click.

billf188
BILL F.
1/30/19

Shopping experience so far is great! However, I have just placed the order and cannot comment on the delivery service and product quality yet.

prasantas1
Prasanta s.
1/29/19

I think the price is a bit high for the 30ft hose. It fits perfectly. Wall connection is correct too.
No complaints.

alanb285
ALAN B.
1/29/19

Your shipping is too expensive for my small order and your coupon codes did not work as advertized. The only reason I purchased from you is because a competitor's website is down...and I could not find the specific item on Amazon (I purchased several related items on Amazon because they were less expensive, lower shipping AND because Think Vacuums did not reduce shipping costs if I added or deleted items from the order.

janeh204
Jane H.
1/27/19

After 6 years using my original hose I ordered from you, it just came apart at the top near the handle. In stead of turning 360 degrees it twisted apart about 6 inches down from the turning point while I was vacuuming my carpet.

kenth50
Kent H.
1/26/19

Could not get my 10% discount with the code your online screen said .... HFU2018.... Disappointing!
Dan from customer service answered my concern about the 10% issue.

However I did send Dan a request to exchange the 30 ft hose with a 36 ft hose and what the cost difference would be....

robynb68
Robyn B.
1/24/19

Live chat was good. Had trouble with website... not user friendly when trying to look st product she was recommending. Kept disappearing.

henrya70
Henry A.
1/23/19

Website was user-friendly and part price was very competitive! The new part was a perfect replacement, easy to install, and works great!

debw100
Deb W.
1/22/19

Items arrive as ordered in a timely manner along with a 10% off coupon for my next order. Very satisfied.

Questions? Get answers from the Think Vacuums staff and other customers.

Think Vacuums?