Review of Think Vacuums

Tel: 1.954.341.2760

kumarm11
Kumar M.
4/12/19

Prominently advertised coupon code in your site didn't work. It was hugely frustrating. But given that is further along the purchase I completed it. Would never place order in future only because such practices aren't trust inspiring

juanb96
Juan B.
4/9/19

Good price. I wish I had an estimated delivery date before ordering, but I hope it will not come by ground from Florida.

robertk535
Robert K.
4/7/19

I would like to ensure that shipping is by UPS, as USPS does not deliver packages to our home. How may I do so?

josephs629
Joseph S.
4/7/19

I hope I get it in a timely manner. I will be calling to find out about the 11% why it’s only 9.78. That’s not what it should have been

anna132
Ann A.
4/6/19

Links provided by chat would not work. Took forever to place the order. Search feature didn’t work well, even after putting good detail into search bar.

karenr311
Karen R.
4/4/19

You always give me good service. I do need to return the micro head that is purchased. It just is not what i want. thank you.

candacec63
Candace C.
4/4/19

Wonderful experience!
Juan called me back promptly...after hours...I might add! Cynthia on live chat was very helpful as well! Thank you both!!!

johna1265
John A.
4/3/19

I actually figured out my own problem during the chat but I think it’s great that you guys HAVE a chat. Public relations can totally suck sometimes but I appreciate the option. Well done.

beth3
Bet H.
3/31/19

I am glad you had the replacement part I needed but I am a little troubled that the vacuum that is only 5 years old wore out on a piece that I never used. I had to replace the adjustable arm extension that I never adgusted yet it wore out for some reason

stevens281
Steven S.
3/31/19

Just looking for simplicity both in a vacuum and service. I hope this product lasts a long time. Currently have a kirby on the fritz and I am done fixing it. Appreciate this option.

stephenf159
stephen F.
3/29/19

your site doesn't offer a space to enter the spring cleaning discount code. i would appreciate the 11% discount you offer.

ruthm159
Ruth M.
3/27/19

The pop-up on calling and free deodorizer was so very annoying that I almost left the web-site and searched elsewhere

marionb77
Marion B.
3/26/19

The price was a little high. The delivery was made earlier than posted. The items were very well protected.

deeb138
DEE B.
3/23/19

HAD TO ENTIRE INFORMATION SEVERAL TIMES BEFORE IT COMPLETED; WOULD NOT TAKE 11% SPRINGCLEAN discount

maryw443
Mary W.
3/22/19

All questions were answered very quickly and politely. The only thing is a company should not charge a restocking fee. This almost influenced me not to buy from the company. I hope the policy is changed in the future. Amazon does not charge a restocking fee.

kentc40
Kent C.
3/21/19

I had trouble finding a place to track my order as a guest on your website. However, the filter shipped and arrived quickly. Thanks for that!

annc264
Ann C.
3/20/19

Great, Helped me find my old order and figure out what I needed for replacement parts. Think the quality could be better (Wessel-Werk Villa Collection) like the plastic wand, the floor brush/twister, & the metal wand doesn't always stay attached to the main hose attachment when vacuuming carpets.

haroldo19
Harold O.
3/20/19

Nice and easy
I was interested in the rags to put into the vacuum and pipes but it made me a little nervous so I did not buy them

cynthiac123
Cynthia C.
3/19/19

Technically confusing with so many products and options. Great customer service and tech support to guide you through the process. GREAT COMPANY!

brendac287
Brenda C.
3/18/19

My shopping experience was easy, however I have not received my product yet. Once I do I will review the item as well.

stevenh498
Steven H.
3/18/19

Very much appreciated the honest feedback the owner of Think Vacuums gave me when I called earlier tonight.

lisat385
Lisa T.
3/17/19

The last time I purchased this filter it cost$48.95. Today it was $88 after a 11% discount. Why the big increase?

elinorp2
Elinor P.
3/16/19

Customer service on phone was helpful. No response on chat line. Online ordering was easy.
I had to return the item that was recommended to me. The item was not compatible with my vacuum. Although I am exchanging the returned item with another item, I did not like that I had to pay for shipping.

janetm335
Janet M.
3/15/19

Could not check out with PayPal. Site difficult to navigate. Did not get to put code for discount in

kathrynb146
Kathryn B.
3/14/19

Your site does not allow me to look around. It keeps asking for help. If I needed it and I did, I called your 800 number. I looked at 3 other sites for the same item and did like yours.

Questions? Get answers from the Think Vacuums staff and other customers.

Think Vacuums?