Review of DustDeal

Tel: 0001621879
info@dustdeal.com

iuliant1
1/17/17

i've purchased a set of vacuum bags with shipping to Cluj - Romania and i received my package intact, with no problems or issues, didn't had to pay any additional customs or VAT (TVA here in Romania) fees.

What can be improved: shipping times - my package arrived after 1 and a half month but was somehow expected due to Christmas and new year holidays.

Thanks again,
Iulian from Cluj-Napoca.

dand128
12/7/16

The vacuum hose arrived with a cut in it. dustdeal.com said I should pay for return shipping, which would cost more than the product. After some back and forth over a couple of weeks, they agreed to refund the purchase price.

svenk12
11/30/16

As has been noted by previous reviewers, you are led by their site to believe you are dealing with a company based in the Netherlands, however products are shipped from Guernsey (of all places) with the resulting risk of customs fees being added on.

Delivery took 30 days. Totally unacceptable in this day and age.

marku157
2/10/16

Very cheap prices at Homepage and easy order process, but the pruducts are shipped from outside EU.
Custom fees when receiving the products.
At the end it' s not really cheap and comfortable to buy at this shop.

hannak1
11/19/15

This company disguises itself as a good deal. But you end up waiting a long time and you have to pay custom fees. Since they use the taxfree zone Geurnsey - a small island that is not part of the EU. In my case I had to pay half the amount I paid for the whole purchase for custom fees.

catl6
12/8/14

I'm sure the company is a descent one.
But there is room for some big improvements. Inform where you are located.
I just got a big surprise with the parcel today. Lots of additional charges from the customs offices.
The web site seems like a genuine Norwegian website, language and prices are easliy confused with any other norwewigan webshop.
However we are due for more surprises...

lucaf6
5/13/14

I apologize to accuse them to have cheat me cause probably I got custom problems. At the end they refund me

lucaf5
4/21/14

I think they are cheaters, bacause it is already one month I am waiting my order.
I also asked them to show me the postal shipment receipt but they did not.
They only said probably got custom problems, cause they ship from a tax free paradaise place, ok but why don't show me the shipment receipt?
Pay attention to do not waste money with them.

Response from Anton B., DustDeal Representative
We would like to apologize for the long delivery time of your order. Normally orders are delivered in about a week. For the delivery speed we are dependent on the throughput speed of your local post service. Unfortunately it seems that Italian postal services are much slower than other European countries. While we are dependent on their throughput speed, we unfortunately cannot influence it. Our apologies for any inconvenience. I expect however that your order will be delivered shortly. Of course you can return the order for a full refund as soon as you receive it.
Furthermore I can assure you that all reviews about our company are real and the true opinion of our customers
maryseb1
4/14/14

The products are very good - good quality dust bags - the delivery was very quick.
It's a relief to have found this site because dust bags in supermarkets are of very poor quality and they keep bursting!

petitm
4/10/14

tres bien bon service, bon produit, livraison rapide

teog5
4/7/14

Very good page and very good service with prompt delivery and detailed product breakdown.

franciscob24
3/22/14

Seriedad y buen producto. Buscando en la web encontré dustdeal.com ya que no encontraba bolsas para mi aspirador, que aunque es antiguo, va de maravilla. Esta web me solucionó el problema encima a un precio la mitad que el oficial, además el producto es mejor.Estoy contento y repetiré sin duda.

rons40
2/16/14

Purchased a product from this company - a little wary about it since it was over the internet, purchasing from one country shipping from another.

Product arrived as advertised on a timely basis. In the end, found that the product didn't match my vacuum. Dust deal went out of the way to make sure that I was taken care of.

Highly recommend this website. Only suggestion - call or e-mail before purchasing the product to ensure that you're getting something that will work with your vacuum.

danielf31
2/16/14

very good service, easy web shopping experience, maybe not the best prices

marias54
2/13/14

The site and the buying procedure are easy. The delivery took about 1 month. I will use them again, for sure.

raet1
2/6/14

Easy to navigate website and find required products, which arrived quickly and were of excellent quality. Highly recommend.

manoliss
2/3/14

I bought vacuum cleaner bags and I am very satisfied. They were good quality bags in great price

Dear Jacqui, If you would like to return an order please contact the helpdesk at info@dustdeal.com. Could you provide me your order number in the meantime? Hopefully we can help solving the issue. Kind regards, Team DustDeal

By Anton B., DustDeal Representative

Questions? Get answers from the DustDeal staff and other customers.

DustDeal?