The Professionals Moving Specialists reviews

dustiny1
Dustin Y.
11/16/16

I've never used movers before and your checklist was amazingly helpful in helping me to think about the amount of stuff I need to have moved.

anned70
Anne D.
11/11/16

The online estimate is super easy to use. I have used The Professionals for several moves, and have been very satisfied with their promptness and customer service.

amandaw182
Amanda W.
10/5/16

Good start at getting an accurate estimate. feel there are some areas that could include other options to make it more comprehensive.

saraho59
Sarah O.
9/19/16

I've moved with you twice before and recommended you to everyone. I wouldn't move with another company!

carolm342
Carol M.
9/7/16

I am moving these items from one storage space in Chicago to my son's storage space in Brooklyn, NY.

kathleenp74
kathleen P.
8/31/16

Excellent. I'm not sure how to classify some types of chests, and have a question about dish packs, but I will call the company to get answers. Not sure how many boxes I will have - lots of art things, statues, etc. Also have large sewing machine desk.Thank you - these issues will be easily resolved with a phone call to The Professionals.

meashag1
Measha G.
8/26/16

Just excited to see if i can save again with you guys and, receive such great professional service. I am a returning customer!! (Times3x)

lillians53
Lillian S.
8/19/16

The interface for selecting items could be more intuitive.
E.g. instead of having to choose between dresser, long dresser, etc. there should only be one dresser item to check and then one can further specify its size

jeffm303
Jeff M.
8/18/16

I had an incredible moving experience last Spring with this company and hope to have another great one as well. Thank you.

laurynk1
lauryn k.
8/18/16

it is difficult to contact you over the phone. it just rang and rang, an then i was transferred to a voice mail of a spanish woman.

tanyab60
Tanya B.
8/9/16

This is my second time using The Professionals for a two-part move and I love how easy the process is. Thank you!

marcyb9
Marcy B.
8/1/16

Great reviews make me feel optimistic, and the detailed survey does too. I made my final decision based on the Paws donation.

mariet55
Marie T.
7/31/16

I used you last year, and had a great experience. Used Two Men and Truck in 2014 and will never use them again.

matthewp100
Matthew P.
7/21/16

Used the professionals twice before and they've never let me down. Continue to use them personally and refer people to them.

nathank54
Nathan K.
7/20/16

I have used you guys before you you where amazing! so looking forward to hopefully working with you again (especially since I will be moving twice within 2 months)!

amih7
Ami H.
7/16/16

V. specific checklist for the moving estimate; wish there was more info concerning the sizing of the boxes (I'm not sure if what I had in mind was actually "Small" vs. "Medium").

chelseam46
Chelsea M.
7/16/16

i used you last year and your team were superb. I highly recommend you to everyone who ask for a local mover.

darrina6
Darrin A.
7/13/16

I like the fact that you asked me to fill out how many pieces of furniture, etc. that I have so you come prepared to give me an actual quote on the cost of my move.

sergior31
Sergio R.
7/2/16

The crew that I had was excellent. Excellent customer service from the initial call all the way to the move! I highly recommend The Professionals!

nedl17
Ned L.
6/30/16

have no idea about cost so have to wait to hear. this is a rough estimate. we will move some things ourselves. mostly large items are what are needed. i can help. it should take no longer than three hours with three men and me to move this stuff to the new house.

erict145
eric t.
6/26/16

Website is user-friendly, and asks more questions than some other companies. Hopefully that yields a more exact quote.

filiped5
Filipe D.
6/20/16

So far, been easy and detailed. Love the layout and how hassle free it was. However, I have not used the service, yet. Still waiting on confirmation/quote.

andrewy31
Andrew Y.
6/17/16

I was expecting a very short form for online quote like other movers, which is why the four-star, but I like how comprehensive it is and would recommend it to friends

heatherm284
heather m.
6/10/16

I've had two flawless moves with the professionals, looking forward to the third. who says that? looking forward to a move?

michaelk443
Michael K.
6/10/16

What you have is fine. I just gave it 3 stars as it's just not the thing you jump up and down about. Your responsiveness will dictate the rating that is significant. However the fact that you are asking is important.

Questions? Get answers from the The Professionals Moving Specialists staff and other customers.

The Professionals Moving Specialists?