The Professionals Moving Specialists reviews

franks317
frank s.
6/29/17

Movers worked fast and cautiously. They moved too fast and never brought in my wardrobe boxes so I had to make two more trips after the move to move my own clothing by hand. They also seemed to have attitude moving things such as the vacuum and other household odds and ends that obviously would be needed in a new home. 5 star for their actual work, minus 2 for wanting to hustle a little too much. Also broke my box spring when setting my bed up.

andreah153
Andrea H.
6/29/17

Third time using The Professionals. I've recommended them to many friends. Fast and friendly service. Always a great experience. Julio and his crew were outstanding. Thank you!

christopherj116
Christopher J.
6/29/17

Let me start by saying I am a solo parent to a special needs 4yo. I work full time and also have 2 inactive small home businesses. This simply means that I have a TON of stuff, much much more than the average 2 person family and I have much less time than the average person. I dropped my child off at his daily therapies and rushed back home to find the moving guys at least 30 minutes earlier than anticipated (which is a good thing!) but I was so rushed in general because I hadn't quite finished packing so I was not in a very good mood and ended up being abrasive and snippy during the initial walk-through. Lucky for me I had an amazing crew that must be used to the craziness and stress of people moving, and they not only helped me pack up some items but they were very courteous, professional, and fast. They moved me from a severely crammed basement 2 bedroom apartment into a 2nd floor 3 bedroom condo 10 miles away. The truck was jam packed, seriously not another item could fit into it. They hauled everything out and up one set of stairs from the basement and then again up 3 sets of stairs into the new place. When we were finished, I seriously couldn't have thanked them enough - they turned my stressful situation into a successful move and did it with a smile. My crew was Victor #2, Alfredo H and Abenamar G - and I would HIGHLY recommend them and hire them without a second thought the next time I move.

micheleg66
Michele G.
6/29/17

I've submitted one estimate already and the response time was amazing. I'm hoping to alter that estimate because there have been some changes to my circumstances

thomasc308
Thomas C.
6/29/17

Highly Recommend this moving company. Have used them a few times and they are very professional and quick.

monicaa58
Monica A.
6/29/17

I've used The Professionals in the past and will never use another moving company. The name speaks for itself!

drus2
Dru S.
6/29/17

My son and his wife used you as a moving service and you did an amazing job...so I thought I would see the kind of price you would throw my way..........

andrest13
andres t.
6/29/17

very thorough so far. a lot different than the last two times i moved with you guys!! (the best ever and i have recommended you to everyone!!!)

anned70
Anne D.
6/29/17

The online estimate is super easy to use. I have used The Professionals for several moves, and have been very satisfied with their promptness and customer service.

darrina6
Darrin A.
6/29/17

I like the fact that you asked me to fill out how many pieces of furniture, etc. that I have so you come prepared to give me an actual quote on the cost of my move.

chelseam46
Chelsea M.
6/29/17

i used you last year and your team were superb. I highly recommend you to everyone who ask for a local mover.

nedl17
Ned L.
6/29/17

have no idea about cost so have to wait to hear. this is a rough estimate. we will move some things ourselves. mostly large items are what are needed. i can help. it should take no longer than three hours with three men and me to move this stuff to the new house.

nathank54
Nathan K.
6/29/17

I have used you guys before you you where amazing! so looking forward to hopefully working with you again (especially since I will be moving twice within 2 months)!

marcyb9
Marcy B.
6/29/17

Great reviews make me feel optimistic, and the detailed survey does too. I made my final decision based on the Paws donation.

mariet55
Marie T.
6/29/17

I used you last year, and had a great experience. Used Two Men and Truck in 2014 and will never use them again.

tanyab60
Tanya B.
6/29/17

This is my second time using The Professionals for a two-part move and I love how easy the process is. Thank you!

maryannb31
Maryann B.
6/27/17

We are seeking an estimate from your company for a move in May. You have come highly recommended by Susan Sondag.

lavonf1
Lavon F.
6/26/17

Input does not allow for expanded explanations. Very professional, on time , and efficient. Happy with service and price.

ravip19
Ravi P.
5/30/17

The estimation process is good. I can't say I'll recommend until I go through the whole process though. :)

3.2K additional ratings and reviews were submitted through Shopper Approved, but only the most recent reviews above 100 characters are displayed.

Questions? Get answers from the The Professionals Moving Specialists staff and other customers.

The Professionals Moving Specialists?