The Professionals Moving Specialists reviews

claires104
Claire S.
6/29/17

I have used your company in the past to move my stuff from my last apartment to my current apartment and the movers were great.

chantellew8
Chantelle w.
6/29/17

I called and nobody picked up the phone this morning at 8.46 and no ansering service - disappointing.

bobc219
Bob C.
6/29/17

This is great so far… though my estimate was very high on the phone for moving - but lower on the internet - not sure why that was.

anthonys285
Anthony S.
6/29/17

This is the second year that I am using "The Professionals" my family and I couldn't be happier with their expedited timely manner in moving. Nothing was broke or damaged.

annas293
Anna S.
6/29/17

I worked with the Professionals the last time I moved 2 years ago, and wouldn't go with anyone else this time, if I can help it!

tricial15
tricia l.
6/29/17

I like how your form has a list of furniture so the customer doesn't have to remember everything they have to move!

michelleb417
Michelle B.
6/29/17

We used The Professionals for our move last year and loved our experience! We're excited to move with you again.

marias357
Maria S.
6/29/17

easy to navigate, proposal was straight forward and simple to complete. I'm always happy with your service, you're the only moving company we will ever use.

laurynk1
lauryn k.
6/29/17

it is difficult to contact you over the phone. it just rang and rang, an then i was transferred to a voice mail of a spanish woman.

lillians53
Lillian S.
6/29/17

The interface for selecting items could be more intuitive.
E.g. instead of having to choose between dresser, long dresser, etc. there should only be one dresser item to check and then one can further specify its size

sergior31
Sergio R.
6/29/17

The crew that I had was excellent. Excellent customer service from the initial call all the way to the move! I highly recommend The Professionals!

jeffm303
Jeff M.
6/29/17

I had an incredible moving experience last Spring with this company and hope to have another great one as well. Thank you.

carolm342
Carol M.
6/29/17

I am moving these items from one storage space in Chicago to my son's storage space in Brooklyn, NY.

kathleenp74
kathleen P.
6/29/17

Excellent. I'm not sure how to classify some types of chests, and have a question about dish packs, but I will call the company to get answers. Not sure how many boxes I will have - lots of art things, statues, etc. Also have large sewing machine desk.Thank you - these issues will be easily resolved with a phone call to The Professionals.

meashag1
Measha G.
6/29/17

Just excited to see if i can save again with you guys and, receive such great professional service. I am a returning customer!! (Times3x)

saraho59
Sarah O.
6/29/17

I've moved with you twice before and recommended you to everyone. I wouldn't move with another company!

alisonh59
Alison H.
6/29/17

I like the checklist provided. Thank you. I am flexible on the move date, so any time the week of the 16th of May works for me.

emilyl109
Emily L.
6/29/17

Your pre-populated form to submit the furniture/items being packed was so easy to use and much easier than listing them all over the phone. Thanks!

kyleo22
Kyle O.
6/29/17

I had a fantastic experience with the Professionals.
-The team showed up early
-They quickly moved everything out and loaded the truck
-They liaised with the maintenance staff at the new building to get the loading dock/elevator prepared
-They put everything where I wanted it, and reassembled the furniture
-Came in under the estimate, which is always nice :)

tonyf84
Tony F.
6/29/17

So far enjoyable. I would recommend in the future as they arrived on time, didn't damage any property and were a pleasure to work with.

ryand125
Ryan D.
6/29/17

I used The Professionals and had such a good experience that I wouldn't go anywhere else for my move!

shanir
Shani R.
6/29/17

very pleasant and straight-forward experience. I would ask that for the future, you include plastic bins in the box section

kristinm71
Kristin M.
6/29/17

I called for a quote on 1/6, just surprised I haven't heard back within 24 hours when I've heard from other moving companies in the same period of time, especially since we've used you twice in the past.

gwendolynr5
gwendolyn r.
6/29/17

Very Professional. If you can believe it - The rare moving company that does not pad your bill with unnecessary charges and time. Highly recommend

dustiny1
Dustin Y.
6/29/17

I've never used movers before and your checklist was amazingly helpful in helping me to think about the amount of stuff I need to have moved.

Questions? Get answers from the The Professionals Moving Specialists staff and other customers.

The Professionals Moving Specialists?