The Professionals Moving Specialists reviews

maryannb31
Maryann B.
4/28/17

We are seeking an estimate from your company for a move in May. You have come highly recommended by Susan Sondag.

lavonf1
Lavon F.
4/27/17

Input does not allow for expanded explanations. Very professional, on time , and efficient. Happy with service and price.

candices41
Candice S.
4/21/17

I have used The Professionals several times and they are exceptional. I have had positive experiences each time and they're very efficient!

tricial15
tricia l.
4/17/17

I like how your form has a list of furniture so the customer doesn't have to remember everything they have to move!

annas293
Anna S.
4/16/17

I worked with the Professionals the last time I moved 2 years ago, and wouldn't go with anyone else this time, if I can help it!

anthonys285
Anthony S.
4/14/17

This is the second year that I am using "The Professionals" my family and I couldn't be happier with their expedited timely manner in moving. Nothing was broke or damaged.

marias357
Maria S.
4/12/17

easy to navigate, proposal was straight forward and simple to complete. I'm always happy with your service, you're the only moving company we will ever use.

tonyf84
Tony F.
4/10/17

So far enjoyable. I would recommend in the future as they arrived on time, didn't damage any property and were a pleasure to work with.

claires104
Claire S.
4/5/17

I have used your company in the past to move my stuff from my last apartment to my current apartment and the movers were great.

chantellew8
Chantelle w.
4/4/17

I called and nobody picked up the phone this morning at 8.46 and no ansering service - disappointing.

kyleo22
Kyle O.
4/3/17

I had a fantastic experience with the Professionals.
-The team showed up early
-They quickly moved everything out and loaded the truck
-They liaised with the maintenance staff at the new building to get the loading dock/elevator prepared
-They put everything where I wanted it, and reassembled the furniture
-Came in under the estimate, which is always nice :)

bobc219
Bob C.
3/30/17

This is great so far… though my estimate was very high on the phone for moving - but lower on the internet - not sure why that was.

michelleb417
Michelle B.
3/30/17

We used The Professionals for our move last year and loved our experience! We're excited to move with you again.

micheleg66
Michele G.
3/26/17

I've submitted one estimate already and the response time was amazing. I'm hoping to alter that estimate because there have been some changes to my circumstances

andrest13
andres t.
2/8/17

very thorough so far. a lot different than the last two times i moved with you guys!! (the best ever and i have recommended you to everyone!!!)

monicaa58
Monica A.
2/3/17

I've used The Professionals in the past and will never use another moving company. The name speaks for itself!

drus2
Dru S.
2/3/17

My son and his wife used you as a moving service and you did an amazing job...so I thought I would see the kind of price you would throw my way..........

thomasc308
Thomas C.
1/31/17

Highly Recommend this moving company. Have used them a few times and they are very professional and quick.

christopherj116
Christopher J.
1/20/17

Let me start by saying I am a solo parent to a special needs 4yo. I work full time and also have 2 inactive small home businesses. This simply means that I have a TON of stuff, much much more than the average 2 person family and I have much less time than the average person. I dropped my child off at his daily therapies and rushed back home to find the moving guys at least 30 minutes earlier than anticipated (which is a good thing!) but I was so rushed in general because I hadn't quite finished packing so I was not in a very good mood and ended up being abrasive and snippy during the initial walk-through. Lucky for me I had an amazing crew that must be used to the craziness and stress of people moving, and they not only helped me pack up some items but they were very courteous, professional, and fast. They moved me from a severely crammed basement 2 bedroom apartment into a 2nd floor 3 bedroom condo 10 miles away. The truck was jam packed, seriously not another item could fit into it. They hauled everything out and up one set of stairs from the basement and then again up 3 sets of stairs into the new place. When we were finished, I seriously couldn't have thanked them enough - they turned my stressful situation into a successful move and did it with a smile. My crew was Victor #2, Alfredo H and Abenamar G - and I would HIGHLY recommend them and hire them without a second thought the next time I move.

gwendolynr5
gwendolyn r.
1/13/17

Very Professional. If you can believe it - The rare moving company that does not pad your bill with unnecessary charges and time. Highly recommend

shanir
Shani R.
1/12/17

very pleasant and straight-forward experience. I would ask that for the future, you include plastic bins in the box section

andreah153
Andrea H.
1/9/17

Third time using The Professionals. I've recommended them to many friends. Fast and friendly service. Always a great experience. Julio and his crew were outstanding. Thank you!

kristinm71
Kristin M.
1/7/17

I called for a quote on 1/6, just surprised I haven't heard back within 24 hours when I've heard from other moving companies in the same period of time, especially since we've used you twice in the past.

franks317
frank s.
12/19/16

Movers worked fast and cautiously. They moved too fast and never brought in my wardrobe boxes so I had to make two more trips after the move to move my own clothing by hand. They also seemed to have attitude moving things such as the vacuum and other household odds and ends that obviously would be needed in a new home. 5 star for their actual work, minus 2 for wanting to hustle a little too much. Also broke my box spring when setting my bed up.

ryand125
Ryan D.
11/25/16

I used The Professionals and had such a good experience that I wouldn't go anywhere else for my move!

Questions? Get answers from the The Professionals Moving Specialists staff and other customers.

The Professionals Moving Specialists?