The Professionals Moving Specialists reviews

andrewy31
Andrew Y.
6/29/17

I was expecting a very short form for online quote like other movers, which is why the four-star, but I like how comprehensive it is and would recommend it to friends

erict145
eric t.
6/29/17

Website is user-friendly, and asks more questions than some other companies. Hopefully that yields a more exact quote.

michaelk443
Michael K.
6/29/17

What you have is fine. I just gave it 3 stars as it's just not the thing you jump up and down about. Your responsiveness will dictate the rating that is significant. However the fact that you are asking is important.

heatherm284
heather m.
6/29/17

I've had two flawless moves with the professionals, looking forward to the third. who says that? looking forward to a move?

helenl123
Helen L.
6/29/17

Pretty good so far... hopefully I get the best quote. I'm moving down the street and my furniture is not that valuable so I'm looking for quick and easy move out of the apartment by 10am at the latest and storage until June 30th in the late afternoon.

candices41
Candice S.
6/29/17

I have used The Professionals several times and they are exceptional. I have had positive experiences each time and they're very efficient!

amandaw182
Amanda W.
6/29/17

Good start at getting an accurate estimate. feel there are some areas that could include other options to make it more comprehensive.

amih7
Ami H.
6/29/17

V. specific checklist for the moving estimate; wish there was more info concerning the sizing of the boxes (I'm not sure if what I had in mind was actually "Small" vs. "Medium").

claires104
Claire S.
6/29/17

I have used your company in the past to move my stuff from my last apartment to my current apartment and the movers were great.

chantellew8
Chantelle w.
6/29/17

I called and nobody picked up the phone this morning at 8.46 and no ansering service - disappointing.

bobc219
Bob C.
6/29/17

This is great so far… though my estimate was very high on the phone for moving - but lower on the internet - not sure why that was.

anthonys285
Anthony S.
6/29/17

This is the second year that I am using "The Professionals" my family and I couldn't be happier with their expedited timely manner in moving. Nothing was broke or damaged.

annas293
Anna S.
6/29/17

I worked with the Professionals the last time I moved 2 years ago, and wouldn't go with anyone else this time, if I can help it!

tricial15
tricia l.
6/29/17

I like how your form has a list of furniture so the customer doesn't have to remember everything they have to move!

michelleb417
Michelle B.
6/29/17

We used The Professionals for our move last year and loved our experience! We're excited to move with you again.

marias357
Maria S.
6/29/17

easy to navigate, proposal was straight forward and simple to complete. I'm always happy with your service, you're the only moving company we will ever use.

laurynk1
lauryn k.
6/29/17

it is difficult to contact you over the phone. it just rang and rang, an then i was transferred to a voice mail of a spanish woman.

lillians53
Lillian S.
6/29/17

The interface for selecting items could be more intuitive.
E.g. instead of having to choose between dresser, long dresser, etc. there should only be one dresser item to check and then one can further specify its size

sergior31
Sergio R.
6/29/17

The crew that I had was excellent. Excellent customer service from the initial call all the way to the move! I highly recommend The Professionals!

jeffm303
Jeff M.
6/29/17

I had an incredible moving experience last Spring with this company and hope to have another great one as well. Thank you.

carolm342
Carol M.
6/29/17

I am moving these items from one storage space in Chicago to my son's storage space in Brooklyn, NY.

kathleenp74
kathleen P.
6/29/17

Excellent. I'm not sure how to classify some types of chests, and have a question about dish packs, but I will call the company to get answers. Not sure how many boxes I will have - lots of art things, statues, etc. Also have large sewing machine desk.Thank you - these issues will be easily resolved with a phone call to The Professionals.

meashag1
Measha G.
6/29/17

Just excited to see if i can save again with you guys and, receive such great professional service. I am a returning customer!! (Times3x)

saraho59
Sarah O.
6/29/17

I've moved with you twice before and recommended you to everyone. I wouldn't move with another company!

alisonh59
Alison H.
6/29/17

I like the checklist provided. Thank you. I am flexible on the move date, so any time the week of the 16th of May works for me.

Questions? Get answers from the The Professionals Moving Specialists staff and other customers.

The Professionals Moving Specialists?