The Professionals Moving Specialists reviews

anneh215
Anne H.
3/14/19

Moving website offers good opportunity to expedite the exchange of information regarding the details of what will be moved.

jamesu44
James u.
3/6/19

I like the option to itemize before hand and the selection covers items well. It feels thorough and I feel that I will make my experience moving forward even easier.

michaelj296
Michael J.
2/3/19

Great email communication and patience while I "get it together." Trying to make this move smooth and stress-free as I move out of the country.

matthewl327
Matthew L.
2/2/19

r/chicago (www.reddit.com/r/chicago). If you search movers on that page, you will see that the users rave about The Professionals. That is how I found out

dwellies
Dwellie s.
1/25/19

Easy and good to go this was simple and self explanatory I’ll do it again and recommend you all to others

laurenceo11
Laurence O.
11/26/18

This is the second time we have used these movers and they were great. On time, efficient, courteous, and careful. I would be happy to use them again next time we move. Great work. Thanks

pattif40
Patti F.
11/5/18

I like that I can request an estimate via the internet. I realize it is just an estimate, yet this makes the moving experience more manageable.

michaelo210
Michael O.
10/28/18

The Professionals were great when they helped me out with my last move, I'm sure they are just as good now!

ramonar54
Ramona R.
10/23/18

I'm not sure if this review is for the green boxes I rented or for the move itself...

Our movers were excellent. Serafin did a great job managing the team and was kind and patient the whole morning. I was amazed that our entire apartment fit in a little over half the truck--very organized!

Thank you for such a meticulous job disassembling our entire bed frame (and futon frame!) to get it upstairs carefully and then reassembling the whole thing, no complaints. What a relief to have that all done for me, and so efficiently.

Great job, team.

ericag80
Erica G.
10/17/18

This will be the 4th time I've used you guys. You are always on time, efficient and professional. Thank you

meganh135
Megan H.
10/5/18

Moved with the professionals twice now... signing up for a 3rd move with them. They are the best! We'll never use another moving service.

mattk153
Matt K.
9/10/18

We have been customers of the Professionals for more than 10 years and have recommended you to many friends and family over that time.

davidj546
David J.
9/4/18

I hope the car I only have a couple of items that are too big for me to handle by myself going one block away straight shot up five steps coming from a straight shot five steps

cassiep19
Cassie P.
8/31/18

I moved with you 3 years ago, and it was a no-brainer to reach out again for my upcoming move. I look forward to working with you again. Love the inventory list option on the estimate. Makes it really easy to get a quote.

alexandran21
Alexandra N.
8/29/18

You have to push same buttons a couple times in order to sumbit the forms. The website is not optimized to mobile

meghana13
Meghan A.
8/7/18

Easy and straightforward planning from the beginning. The movers arrived early on moving day. We had planned for the movers to help us pack so not being completely ready for them was no issue. The movers just did more than we had originally planned for them to do. There were some loose items in the kitchen and living areas that we were amazed arrived perfectly intact, all in the same order in the bowl we had them in. They made the move as stress-free as humanly possible. They move super fast and super efficient while keeping all of your belongings safe. It's almost been a month since the move and we have yet to find anything damaged from the move. This was my second time, my husband's third time using The Professionals and we hope we never have to move someplace where they don't service.

michaeld838
Michael D.
8/6/18

these guys work so hard, are really friendly and careful, and seem motivated to get the job done quickly and efficiently. i have used them three times already and would do it again in a heartbeat.

patg119
Pat G.
8/1/18

Very easy to use website. I like that you can be very specific about what you need to move if not moving a whole area.

michaelw771
Michael W.
7/30/18

This is my 4th move using the Professionals. It has always been a good experience--or the best possible scenario given the stress of moving. The website interface is easy to use and helps expedite the process. I hope for another positive experience this time!

susann166
susan N.
7/22/18

Just starting so difficult to rate. The boxes estimating is beyond me! That's what I look to you for!

victoriab172
Victoria B.
7/21/18

Gives a good sense of what to plan for, asks pertinent questions clearly, acknowledges that there may be estimations in the tallies of what's to be moved.

jeffs535
Jeff S.
7/13/18

prior move was a big success because of diligent workers... this move requires 4 1/2 flights of stairs, plus 30 miles driving to Evanston

tomk259
Tom K.
6/1/18

Promote is a great site, super easy to use. The Professionals are the only moving company to use. I have moved 6 times in the last 10 years. I have used The Professionals every time and have received amazing service every time. Stop looking for a moving company and hire The Professionals.

nancyh328
Nancy H.
5/31/18

Estimate page is easy to use and I liked that I could put in an approximate number of boxes and furniture to shart.

tinav23
Tina V.
5/24/18

I don't like having to give personal information just to get an estimate but very satisfied with the detail and site overall.

Questions? Get answers from the The Professionals Moving Specialists staff and other customers.

The Professionals Moving Specialists?