The Professionals Moving Specialists reviews

anonymousv437
anonymous V.
5/14/19

Website is extremely user friendly. Have heard great things from multiple sources - excited to work with you on our upcoming move.

brandons161
Brandon S.
5/4/19

Please give me a call. I want to take you up of the offer to provide a free quote by coming to my apartment and inspecting the amount of things I would like to move over to my new place

anonymousw425
anonymous W.
5/4/19

I work with people. I always recommend your business when speaking about moving because you guys are great!

anonymousg441
anonymous G.
5/1/19

The only reason I gave 4 instead of 5 stars is because I came to the site looking for a cost estimate, and I would have liked to see a general range before needing to fill out a quote. But this is feedback I could give to any services online, it's a general frustration for me always.

sibylm3
Sibyl M.
4/30/19

You guys are great. This will be the 4th move you've helped me with. I hate moving, but you guys make the experience so much better.

melissav93
Melissa V.
4/26/19

My family and I have used The Professionals for my our moving needs several times and I would not dare use another company. Fast friendly and very professional service!

georgez46
George Z.
4/14/19

Very detailed professional process, I haven’t seen the quote yet so hopefully pricing is reasonable!

annar1646
Anna R.
4/9/19

I've used your services twice in the past and will continue to use your services. I am a very satisfied customer

francesm114
FRANCES M.
4/9/19

THE SERVICE IS AWESOME. I USE THEM TWICE.VERY POLITE. THIS IS MY THIRD TIME. THIS IS THE ONLY SERVICE I WOULD RECOMMEND.THANK YOU.

meghang16
Meghan G.
4/6/19

The moving crew we had were beyond amazing. We had a lot of unexpected things happen, including freezing rain that day, and they just rolled with it. Very helpful and efficient at getting the last things packed. They definitely went over and above!

joslinw
Joslin W.
3/27/19

My 1st experience with The Professionals was exceptional, and this 2nd experience is on the same track.

emilyt103
Emily T.
3/25/19

I have used this company before - they are FANTASTIC, that’s why I hope to use them again, so fast, so careful, and prices are fair!

anneh215
Anne H.
3/14/19

Moving website offers good opportunity to expedite the exchange of information regarding the details of what will be moved.

jamesu44
James u.
3/6/19

I like the option to itemize before hand and the selection covers items well. It feels thorough and I feel that I will make my experience moving forward even easier.

michaelj296
Michael J.
2/3/19

Great email communication and patience while I "get it together." Trying to make this move smooth and stress-free as I move out of the country.

matthewl327
Matthew L.
2/2/19

r/chicago (www.reddit.com/r/chicago). If you search movers on that page, you will see that the users rave about The Professionals. That is how I found out

dwellies
Dwellie s.
1/25/19

Easy and good to go this was simple and self explanatory I’ll do it again and recommend you all to others

laurenceo11
Laurence O.
11/26/18

This is the second time we have used these movers and they were great. On time, efficient, courteous, and careful. I would be happy to use them again next time we move. Great work. Thanks

pattif40
Patti F.
11/5/18

I like that I can request an estimate via the internet. I realize it is just an estimate, yet this makes the moving experience more manageable.

michaelo210
Michael O.
10/28/18

The Professionals were great when they helped me out with my last move, I'm sure they are just as good now!

ramonar54
Ramona R.
10/23/18

I'm not sure if this review is for the green boxes I rented or for the move itself...

Our movers were excellent. Serafin did a great job managing the team and was kind and patient the whole morning. I was amazed that our entire apartment fit in a little over half the truck--very organized!

Thank you for such a meticulous job disassembling our entire bed frame (and futon frame!) to get it upstairs carefully and then reassembling the whole thing, no complaints. What a relief to have that all done for me, and so efficiently.

Great job, team.

ericag80
Erica G.
10/17/18

This will be the 4th time I've used you guys. You are always on time, efficient and professional. Thank you

meganh135
Megan H.
10/5/18

Moved with the professionals twice now... signing up for a 3rd move with them. They are the best! We'll never use another moving service.

mattk153
Matt K.
9/10/18

We have been customers of the Professionals for more than 10 years and have recommended you to many friends and family over that time.

davidj546
David J.
9/4/18

I hope the car I only have a couple of items that are too big for me to handle by myself going one block away straight shot up five steps coming from a straight shot five steps

Questions? Get answers from the The Professionals Moving Specialists staff and other customers.

The Professionals Moving Specialists?