AMothersTouchMovers reviews

Tel: 1.321.253.6040
info@motouchmovers.com

debrac91
11/29/17

I wanted to tell you what a pain free move this was having your company move the big items. I have moved all over the world in the military and this local move was by far the most professional, friendly and speedy. Brandon and Steve were fantastic and treated our items with white glove treatment. They were great! Please pass along to them our appreciation and I have already recommended your company to a family member in need of a mover. Prices were the best in town too! Thanks!!

sueg30
1/26/16

On a Thursday, I found out that I had to move my mother-in-law by Monday. I called A Mother's Touch Movers. They were able to schedule the move for Monday. The men, Johnny and Sammy arrived at exactly the time promised and were amazing. Very efficient, friendly and professional. They were very respectful of my mother-in-law's belongings and to her situation. When they were done, in less time than expected, they gave her a long stem red rose and wished her the very best. My mother-in-law was so touched by their kindness, she cried and said they were the nicest movers she had ever used. Their prices were great and they didn't try to add additional charges. They quoted me for approximately 3 1/2 to 4 hours, and were done in 2 1/2. I would highly recommend them.

Questions? Get answers from the AMothersTouchMovers staff and other customers.

AMothersTouchMovers?