The Professionals Moving Specialists reviews

leiaw3
Leia W.
4/12/18

I've used your company in the past and been pleased. I do like the updated website and ease of communicating inventory. Thanks!

ericr175
Eric R.
4/4/18

Put quote request through Facebook ad and when trying to enter information from a mobile phone the app kept pushing my view to the top of the quote request sheet and then would have to scroll down to get back to where I was entering information.

ks189
K S.
3/28/18

Third time returning customer! We always have a great experience with The Professionals, super fast and always treat my property with care. The crew is always very respectful and on time.

kristopherr4
Kristopher R.
3/25/18

I have used this company several times in the past under my Mom's name. As a matter of fact, she used this company to move Nov 2017. I am moving in with her.

julianneb8
Julianne B.
3/19/18

Outstanding service and staff!! They took great care of my belongings and completed the move in a very timely way and under the estimated cost. This was my second move with this company and I recommend them to everyone with the highest recommendation.

shannons172
Shannon S.
3/17/18

Easy and quick, clear quote process. Great location with big button for quote on home page is nice. No hunting around!

johnh1163
John H.
1/31/18

I have two destinations one for the dining room set to Oak Park and the China Closet to N Rockwell, and the app didn't allow for that Thanks John

jeffr185
Jeff R.
12/20/17

You have moved myself and my daughter several times. This time i have to be at the new address at about 1:00 pm on Friday 27 October

amys397
Amy S.
12/16/17

So far the process has been super easy. Hopefully the quote is competitive and the rest of your customer service matches this initial step in the process.

mariam448
Maria M.
12/9/17

I used The Professionals a year ago to move my apartment into storage. I'm hoping to use them again in the next 2 weeks to move my stored furniture and boxes to my new apartment.

jamiec126
Jamie C.
11/29/17

have not bought anything yet so can't really rate yet. If quote seems reasonable then I can update shopping experience rate.

kellyv36
Kelly V.
11/8/17

the site is user friendly and easy to navigate. The options for detailing your home inventory are thorough

linseym5
Linsey M.
11/1/17

Preparing to use The Professionals Moving Specialists for the third time. They do an excellent job! Very efficient and careful with all of my belongings.

karenl248
Karen L.
10/21/17

Loved The Professionals Moving company, efficient and professional. Made our move from the city to the suburbs fast and seamless. Would recommend highly!

bairdb
Baird B.
10/14/17

Very positive experience! This is the second time we've moved with the Professionals, and it won't be the last! The team was very quick and very flexible - couldn't have asked for a better experience.

vincentl53
Vincent L.
10/10/17

Easy to schedule, movers were on time, movers were quick and efficient, I would highly recommend them to anyone!

jasone63
Jason E.
10/8/17

Was very easy and straight forward. If the cost is higher than expected how do we adjust what is being moved if want to reduce?

antonios83
Antonio S.
9/27/17

On the page for choosing your items, the "tab" key doesn't work well for navigating between the categories.

daynap5
Dayna P.
9/19/17

Email estimate process was okay, the phone exchange I had with a a female representative was unimpressive and left me feeling like my business isn't wanted.

shannonb132
Shannon B.
9/17/17

My boyfriend and I are moving in together. I did not see an option for moving 2 apartments into 1 and where to put a second address.

mikem819
mike m.
9/15/17

i used you guys in my last move and you were great. i'm moving again and it's nice to not have to shop around for reliable movers.

bernadetteu
Bernadette U.
9/8/17

Haven't received estimate yet, BUT they is very user friendly and quite effortless and efficient to navigate

brandons146
Brandon S.
9/5/17

Good breakdown for quote estimate. One suggestion would be to list approximate box dimensions in the form entry page.

gracec116
Grace C.
8/31/17

I've used The Professionals and the Green Boxes for three moves. Always easy moves, with professional employees.

lauriet39
Laurie T.
8/29/17

The Professionals are the best moving company around! I've recommended them to countless friends & family - always an A+ experience!

Questions? Get answers from the The Professionals Moving Specialists staff and other customers.

The Professionals Moving Specialists?