The Professionals Moving Specialists reviews

amys397
Amy S.
12/16/17

So far the process has been super easy. Hopefully the quote is competitive and the rest of your customer service matches this initial step in the process.

mariam448
Maria M.
12/9/17

I used The Professionals a year ago to move my apartment into storage. I'm hoping to use them again in the next 2 weeks to move my stored furniture and boxes to my new apartment.

jamiec126
Jamie C.
11/29/17

have not bought anything yet so can't really rate yet. If quote seems reasonable then I can update shopping experience rate.

kellyv36
Kelly V.
11/8/17

the site is user friendly and easy to navigate. The options for detailing your home inventory are thorough

linseym5
Linsey M.
11/1/17

Preparing to use The Professionals Moving Specialists for the third time. They do an excellent job! Very efficient and careful with all of my belongings.

karenl248
Karen L.
10/21/17

Loved The Professionals Moving company, efficient and professional. Made our move from the city to the suburbs fast and seamless. Would recommend highly!

bairdb
Baird B.
10/14/17

Very positive experience! This is the second time we've moved with the Professionals, and it won't be the last! The team was very quick and very flexible - couldn't have asked for a better experience.

vincentl53
Vincent L.
10/10/17

Easy to schedule, movers were on time, movers were quick and efficient, I would highly recommend them to anyone!

jasone63
Jason E.
10/8/17

Was very easy and straight forward. If the cost is higher than expected how do we adjust what is being moved if want to reduce?

antonios83
Antonio S.
9/27/17

On the page for choosing your items, the "tab" key doesn't work well for navigating between the categories.

daynap5
Dayna P.
9/19/17

Email estimate process was okay, the phone exchange I had with a a female representative was unimpressive and left me feeling like my business isn't wanted.

shannonb132
Shannon B.
9/17/17

My boyfriend and I are moving in together. I did not see an option for moving 2 apartments into 1 and where to put a second address.

mikem819
mike m.
9/15/17

i used you guys in my last move and you were great. i'm moving again and it's nice to not have to shop around for reliable movers.

bernadetteu
Bernadette U.
9/8/17

Haven't received estimate yet, BUT they is very user friendly and quite effortless and efficient to navigate

brandons146
Brandon S.
9/5/17

Good breakdown for quote estimate. One suggestion would be to list approximate box dimensions in the form entry page.

gracec116
Grace C.
8/31/17

I've used The Professionals and the Green Boxes for three moves. Always easy moves, with professional employees.

lauriet39
Laurie T.
8/29/17

The Professionals are the best moving company around! I've recommended them to countless friends & family - always an A+ experience!

leigha26
Leigh A.
8/23/17

I like the itemized list of furniture and rooms to help think of everything. Site is very well organized

jessicay32
Jessica Y.
8/18/17

i've used the professionals before and had a wonderful experience. Nothing was damaged, always on time. Excellent customer service!

terryt111
Terry T.
8/16/17

This was the first time I had ever hired movers as I simply don't move often; I tend to be more of the nesting type, I suppose, and despise the stress of moving. Movers are a sizable expense but I knew I needed to budget for such service with my recent move having acquired enough furniture and "stuff" over time. I could not be happier with my decision to book The Professionals Moving Specialist. They were safe, careful, efficient, friendly, and professional. My cost came in wellunder the estimate. Not only were the movers punctual, they gave me option and notice their running ahead of schedule. Plus my belongings were handled with utmost care.

mozellep
Mozelle P.
8/14/17

A co-worker told me just this morning that she is using your company for her move scheduled later this month. I got the details and thus far like the website. She states she has used your company before. I hope my experience equals hers.

donnah240
Donna H.
8/6/17

We were so pleased with our move by The Professional Moving Specialists last March we are using them again!

victorias153
Victoria S.
8/6/17

Such an easy site to use. Have used this service in the past and plan to use again for my upcoming move.

dh168
D H.
7/31/17

Your movers moved me into my home last Spring and I was so pleased that I hired your team for my move this Summer and they did not disappoint. Showed up on time, worked efficiently and were very careful with my belongings.

maryv54
Mary V.
7/30/17

Enjoy the thorough inventory process if i want a precise estimate. I am hoping to work with you for my move!

Questions? Get answers from the The Professionals Moving Specialists staff and other customers.

The Professionals Moving Specialists?