The Professionals Moving Specialists reviews

suzannen24
Suzanne N.
4/21/18

I had read the ratings on your services and you were at the top of my list partly because of your mesmerizing add. Then I called my friend and professional mover who gave you glowing recommendation my partner Dave knew about your company being in Ravenswood and hiring locally. Really, my friend Kim Soss said you were the best. We havn't moved in 29 years so this is the most important decision next to where we live.

johns2362
John S.
4/12/18

I have used the Professional Movers for several different moves and they have always delivered as promised.

leiaw3
Leia W.
4/12/18

I've used your company in the past and been pleased. I do like the updated website and ease of communicating inventory. Thanks!

tomk259
Tom K.
4/2/18

Promote is a great site, super easy to use. The Professionals are the only moving company to use. I have moved 6 times in the last 10 years. I have used The Professionals every time and have received amazing service every time. Stop looking for a moving company and hire The Professionals.

tinav23
Tina V.
3/25/18

I don't like having to give personal information just to get an estimate but very satisfied with the detail and site overall.

monicab119
monica b.
3/23/18

liked the inventory of furniture, but not sure about packing box estimates... what is large vs medium. Overall, found it to be a user friendly site

joet173
joe T.
3/20/18

I got a security warning the first time I tried opening the page. I also wasn't able to select from the "how did you hear about us" drop down box

maryf308
Mary F.
3/8/18

Love this moving company! Have used them several times and have referred them as well. Always on time and professional nice guys!

rosemaryr20
Rosemary R.
3/5/18

I would include the best way to contact your clients. For example I prefer email to phone calls or texts.

terrin17
Terri N.
2/27/18

Like the fact you listed the names of items according to rooms. Help me to remember what I have packed up.

katherinev17
Katherine V.
2/26/18

Good, I've used this company 2 times already. The first time the guys who helped me were kind of grumpy, but the second time, they were a little nicer. Hopefully I get a another good experience.

kalip1
Kali P.
2/24/18

Cory Tanzer gives you all rave reviews. He also gives Jorge Rios and his crew rave reviews. Would love to get Jorge and his crew, if possible! Thanks!

garyn74
Gary N.
2/15/18

What is a partial home? What? I live in a 2 bedroom house right now and moving into a 2 bedroom apartment... confusing.

ericr175
Eric R.
2/3/18

Put quote request through Facebook ad and when trying to enter information from a mobile phone the app kept pushing my view to the top of the quote request sheet and then would have to scroll down to get back to where I was entering information.

ks189
K S.
1/27/18

Third time returning customer! We always have a great experience with The Professionals, super fast and always treat my property with care. The crew is always very respectful and on time.

kristopherr4
Kristopher R.
1/24/18

I have used this company several times in the past under my Mom's name. As a matter of fact, she used this company to move Nov 2017. I am moving in with her.

julianneb8
Julianne B.
1/18/18

Outstanding service and staff!! They took great care of my belongings and completed the move in a very timely way and under the estimated cost. This was my second move with this company and I recommend them to everyone with the highest recommendation.

shannons172
Shannon S.
1/16/18

Easy and quick, clear quote process. Great location with big button for quote on home page is nice. No hunting around!

johnh1163
John H.
12/2/17

I have two destinations one for the dining room set to Oak Park and the China Closet to N Rockwell, and the app didn't allow for that Thanks John

jamiec126
Jamie C.
11/29/17

have not bought anything yet so can't really rate yet. If quote seems reasonable then I can update shopping experience rate.

jeffr185
Jeff R.
10/21/17

You have moved myself and my daughter several times. This time i have to be at the new address at about 1:00 pm on Friday 27 October

amys397
Amy S.
10/17/17

So far the process has been super easy. Hopefully the quote is competitive and the rest of your customer service matches this initial step in the process.

mariam448
Maria M.
10/10/17

I used The Professionals a year ago to move my apartment into storage. I'm hoping to use them again in the next 2 weeks to move my stored furniture and boxes to my new apartment.

kellyv36
Kelly V.
9/9/17

the site is user friendly and easy to navigate. The options for detailing your home inventory are thorough

linseym5
Linsey M.
9/2/17

Preparing to use The Professionals Moving Specialists for the third time. They do an excellent job! Very efficient and careful with all of my belongings.

Questions? Get answers from the The Professionals Moving Specialists staff and other customers.

The Professionals Moving Specialists?