The Professionals Moving Specialists reviews

susann166
susan N.
7/22/18

Just starting so difficult to rate. The boxes estimating is beyond me! That's what I look to you for!

victoriab172
Victoria B.
7/21/18

Gives a good sense of what to plan for, asks pertinent questions clearly, acknowledges that there may be estimations in the tallies of what's to be moved.

jeffs535
Jeff S.
7/13/18

prior move was a big success because of diligent workers... this move requires 4 1/2 flights of stairs, plus 30 miles driving to Evanston

tomk259
Tom K.
6/1/18

Promote is a great site, super easy to use. The Professionals are the only moving company to use. I have moved 6 times in the last 10 years. I have used The Professionals every time and have received amazing service every time. Stop looking for a moving company and hire The Professionals.

nancyh328
Nancy H.
5/31/18

Estimate page is easy to use and I liked that I could put in an approximate number of boxes and furniture to shart.

tinav23
Tina V.
5/24/18

I don't like having to give personal information just to get an estimate but very satisfied with the detail and site overall.

monicab119
monica b.
5/22/18

liked the inventory of furniture, but not sure about packing box estimates... what is large vs medium. Overall, found it to be a user friendly site

joet173
joe T.
5/19/18

I got a security warning the first time I tried opening the page. I also wasn't able to select from the "how did you hear about us" drop down box

charlesm398
Charles M.
5/16/18

Have used The Professionals before. They were highly recommended to me and I have since highly recommended to others.

khalidm17
Khalid M.
5/14/18

Would be nice to have the ability to upload documents, such as the proof of insurance requirements the building we're moving to provided.

maryf308
Mary F.
5/7/18

Love this moving company! Have used them several times and have referred them as well. Always on time and professional nice guys!

maureenf41
Maureen F.
5/6/18

I like the website template for receiving a moving estimate - the ability to quickly check furniture/item overview for a more accurate estimate is a great time-saver for everyone. thank you

rosemaryr20
Rosemary R.
5/4/18

I would include the best way to contact your clients. For example I prefer email to phone calls or texts.

gleno11
Glen O.
5/1/18

So much easier than other mover's estimate lists I've been asked to complete for an estimate. So far, so good.

nickl105
Nick L.
5/1/18

I've used The Professionals previously and was very happy with the service and overall move. Using them a second time and hope i'm just as pleased as before.

terrin17
Terri N.
4/30/18

Like the fact you listed the names of items according to rooms. Help me to remember what I have packed up.

katherinev17
Katherine V.
4/27/18

Good, I've used this company 2 times already. The first time the guys who helped me were kind of grumpy, but the second time, they were a little nicer. Hopefully I get a another good experience.

kalip1
Kali P.
4/27/18

Cory Tanzer gives you all rave reviews. He also gives Jorge Rios and his crew rave reviews. Would love to get Jorge and his crew, if possible! Thanks!

garyn74
Gary N.
4/27/18

What is a partial home? What? I live in a 2 bedroom house right now and moving into a 2 bedroom apartment... confusing.

libbep
Libbe P.
4/25/18

We have used your company before for prior moves. You make the quote process very easy and very accurate. The actual move was very professional, organized and efficient. The employees were very professional and handled our items with great care.

tharas
Thara S.
4/24/18

I have used the Professionals before and the ease to engage with the team is much better than the rest of the movers.

angelb78
Angel B.
4/23/18

this is my 2nd time going on line to complete an estimate, no-one contacted me the first time I completed.

cassandraw32
Cassandra W.
4/23/18

I liked that I could be very specific about what I need moved. Hopefully that will help me get the best quoted price.

suzannen24
Suzanne N.
4/21/18

I had read the ratings on your services and you were at the top of my list partly because of your mesmerizing add. Then I called my friend and professional mover who gave you glowing recommendation my partner Dave knew about your company being in Ravenswood and hiring locally. Really, my friend Kim Soss said you were the best. We havn't moved in 29 years so this is the most important decision next to where we live.

johns2362
John S.
4/12/18

I have used the Professional Movers for several different moves and they have always delivered as promised.

Questions? Get answers from the The Professionals Moving Specialists staff and other customers.

The Professionals Moving Specialists?