The Professionals Moving Specialists reviews

charlesm398
Charles M.
5/16/18

Have used The Professionals before. They were highly recommended to me and I have since highly recommended to others.

khalidm17
Khalid M.
5/14/18

Would be nice to have the ability to upload documents, such as the proof of insurance requirements the building we're moving to provided.

maryf308
Mary F.
5/7/18

Love this moving company! Have used them several times and have referred them as well. Always on time and professional nice guys!

maureenf41
Maureen F.
5/6/18

I like the website template for receiving a moving estimate - the ability to quickly check furniture/item overview for a more accurate estimate is a great time-saver for everyone. thank you

rosemaryr20
Rosemary R.
5/4/18

I would include the best way to contact your clients. For example I prefer email to phone calls or texts.

gleno11
Glen O.
5/1/18

So much easier than other mover's estimate lists I've been asked to complete for an estimate. So far, so good.

nickl105
Nick L.
5/1/18

I've used The Professionals previously and was very happy with the service and overall move. Using them a second time and hope i'm just as pleased as before.

terrin17
Terri N.
4/30/18

Like the fact you listed the names of items according to rooms. Help me to remember what I have packed up.

katherinev17
Katherine V.
4/27/18

Good, I've used this company 2 times already. The first time the guys who helped me were kind of grumpy, but the second time, they were a little nicer. Hopefully I get a another good experience.

kalip1
Kali P.
4/27/18

Cory Tanzer gives you all rave reviews. He also gives Jorge Rios and his crew rave reviews. Would love to get Jorge and his crew, if possible! Thanks!

garyn74
Gary N.
4/27/18

What is a partial home? What? I live in a 2 bedroom house right now and moving into a 2 bedroom apartment... confusing.

libbep
Libbe P.
4/25/18

We have used your company before for prior moves. You make the quote process very easy and very accurate. The actual move was very professional, organized and efficient. The employees were very professional and handled our items with great care.

tharas
Thara S.
4/24/18

I have used the Professionals before and the ease to engage with the team is much better than the rest of the movers.

angelb78
Angel B.
4/23/18

this is my 2nd time going on line to complete an estimate, no-one contacted me the first time I completed.

cassandraw32
Cassandra W.
4/23/18

I liked that I could be very specific about what I need moved. Hopefully that will help me get the best quoted price.

suzannen24
Suzanne N.
4/21/18

I had read the ratings on your services and you were at the top of my list partly because of your mesmerizing add. Then I called my friend and professional mover who gave you glowing recommendation my partner Dave knew about your company being in Ravenswood and hiring locally. Really, my friend Kim Soss said you were the best. We havn't moved in 29 years so this is the most important decision next to where we live.

johns2362
John S.
4/12/18

I have used the Professional Movers for several different moves and they have always delivered as promised.

leiaw3
Leia W.
4/12/18

I've used your company in the past and been pleased. I do like the updated website and ease of communicating inventory. Thanks!

ericr175
Eric R.
4/4/18

Put quote request through Facebook ad and when trying to enter information from a mobile phone the app kept pushing my view to the top of the quote request sheet and then would have to scroll down to get back to where I was entering information.

ks189
K S.
3/28/18

Third time returning customer! We always have a great experience with The Professionals, super fast and always treat my property with care. The crew is always very respectful and on time.

kristopherr4
Kristopher R.
3/25/18

I have used this company several times in the past under my Mom's name. As a matter of fact, she used this company to move Nov 2017. I am moving in with her.

julianneb8
Julianne B.
3/19/18

Outstanding service and staff!! They took great care of my belongings and completed the move in a very timely way and under the estimated cost. This was my second move with this company and I recommend them to everyone with the highest recommendation.

shannons172
Shannon S.
3/17/18

Easy and quick, clear quote process. Great location with big button for quote on home page is nice. No hunting around!

johnh1163
John H.
1/31/18

I have two destinations one for the dining room set to Oak Park and the China Closet to N Rockwell, and the app didn't allow for that Thanks John

jeffr185
Jeff R.
12/20/17

You have moved myself and my daughter several times. This time i have to be at the new address at about 1:00 pm on Friday 27 October

Questions? Get answers from the The Professionals Moving Specialists staff and other customers.

The Professionals Moving Specialists?