The Professionals Moving Specialists reviews

michaelo210
Michael O.
10/28/18

The Professionals were great when they helped me out with my last move, I'm sure they are just as good now!

ericag80
Erica G.
10/17/18

This will be the 4th time I've used you guys. You are always on time, efficient and professional. Thank you

meganh135
Megan H.
10/5/18

Moved with the professionals twice now... signing up for a 3rd move with them. They are the best! We'll never use another moving service.

laurenceo11
Laurence O.
9/27/18

This is the second time we have used these movers and they were great. On time, efficient, courteous, and careful. I would be happy to use them again next time we move. Great work. Thanks

mattk153
Matt K.
9/10/18

We have been customers of the Professionals for more than 10 years and have recommended you to many friends and family over that time.

davidj546
David J.
9/4/18

I hope the car I only have a couple of items that are too big for me to handle by myself going one block away straight shot up five steps coming from a straight shot five steps

cassiep19
Cassie P.
8/31/18

I moved with you 3 years ago, and it was a no-brainer to reach out again for my upcoming move. I look forward to working with you again. Love the inventory list option on the estimate. Makes it really easy to get a quote.

alexandran21
Alexandra N.
8/29/18

You have to push same buttons a couple times in order to sumbit the forms. The website is not optimized to mobile

ramonar54
Ramona R.
8/22/18

I'm not sure if this review is for the green boxes I rented or for the move itself...

Our movers were excellent. Serafin did a great job managing the team and was kind and patient the whole morning. I was amazed that our entire apartment fit in a little over half the truck--very organized!

Thank you for such a meticulous job disassembling our entire bed frame (and futon frame!) to get it upstairs carefully and then reassembling the whole thing, no complaints. What a relief to have that all done for me, and so efficiently.

Great job, team.

patg119
Pat G.
8/1/18

Very easy to use website. I like that you can be very specific about what you need to move if not moving a whole area.

michaelw771
Michael W.
7/30/18

This is my 4th move using the Professionals. It has always been a good experience--or the best possible scenario given the stress of moving. The website interface is easy to use and helps expedite the process. I hope for another positive experience this time!

susann166
susan N.
7/22/18

Just starting so difficult to rate. The boxes estimating is beyond me! That's what I look to you for!

victoriab172
Victoria B.
7/21/18

Gives a good sense of what to plan for, asks pertinent questions clearly, acknowledges that there may be estimations in the tallies of what's to be moved.

jeffs535
Jeff S.
7/13/18

prior move was a big success because of diligent workers... this move requires 4 1/2 flights of stairs, plus 30 miles driving to Evanston

meghana13
Meghan A.
6/8/18

Easy and straightforward planning from the beginning. The movers arrived early on moving day. We had planned for the movers to help us pack so not being completely ready for them was no issue. The movers just did more than we had originally planned for them to do. There were some loose items in the kitchen and living areas that we were amazed arrived perfectly intact, all in the same order in the bowl we had them in. They made the move as stress-free as humanly possible. They move super fast and super efficient while keeping all of your belongings safe. It's almost been a month since the move and we have yet to find anything damaged from the move. This was my second time, my husband's third time using The Professionals and we hope we never have to move someplace where they don't service.

michaeld838
Michael D.
6/4/18

these guys work so hard, are really friendly and careful, and seem motivated to get the job done quickly and efficiently. i have used them three times already and would do it again in a heartbeat.

nancyh328
Nancy H.
5/31/18

Estimate page is easy to use and I liked that I could put in an approximate number of boxes and furniture to shart.

charlesm398
Charles M.
5/16/18

Have used The Professionals before. They were highly recommended to me and I have since highly recommended to others.

khalidm17
Khalid M.
5/14/18

Would be nice to have the ability to upload documents, such as the proof of insurance requirements the building we're moving to provided.

maureenf41
Maureen F.
5/6/18

I like the website template for receiving a moving estimate - the ability to quickly check furniture/item overview for a more accurate estimate is a great time-saver for everyone. thank you

gleno11
Glen O.
5/1/18

So much easier than other mover's estimate lists I've been asked to complete for an estimate. So far, so good.

nickl105
Nick L.
5/1/18

I've used The Professionals previously and was very happy with the service and overall move. Using them a second time and hope i'm just as pleased as before.

libbep
Libbe P.
4/25/18

We have used your company before for prior moves. You make the quote process very easy and very accurate. The actual move was very professional, organized and efficient. The employees were very professional and handled our items with great care.

tharas
Thara S.
4/24/18

I have used the Professionals before and the ease to engage with the team is much better than the rest of the movers.

angelb78
Angel B.
4/23/18

this is my 2nd time going on line to complete an estimate, no-one contacted me the first time I completed.

Questions? Get answers from the The Professionals Moving Specialists staff and other customers.

The Professionals Moving Specialists?