The Professionals Moving Specialists reviews

michaelx12
Michael X.
7/25/17

Easy to use website and very professional staff. The movers showed up on time, and took great care of my belongings.

lisah474
Lisa H.
7/22/17

I just worked with one of your moving teams last week and had a fantastic experience! I'm looking forward to working with you again soon.

timg150
Tim G.
7/14/17

I used the Professionals for a previous move and was very impressed. The ability to pay in person with a credit card was very convenient.

annev32
Anne V.
7/14/17

I love this company! I have recommended them several times, and I always look here first for my moving needs. The Professionals is always reliable, the prices are always fair, and their staff are the most pleasant and easy to work with people. I highly recommend this company.

matthewp100
Matthew P.
6/29/17

Used the professionals twice before and they've never let me down. Continue to use them personally and refer people to them.

carolynn29
Carolyn N.
6/29/17

Very precise system for estimating cost-- only site that had me fill out number of each furniture type, box, etc.

ramong29
Ramon G.
6/29/17

So far pretty easy and intuitive process. Would give 5 starts for the recommend question but not sure if the quote request has gone through (no confirmation) and/or when someone will reach out

pauld452
Paul D.
6/29/17

the first time I submitted the form, I got an error message and had to do the whole thing all over again.

christinec196
Christine C.
6/29/17

I haven't really ordered anything yet, just trying to get a quote and I got this pop-up. Like the website very much -- like how you have items divided by rooms and we indicate what we actually have to move.

jamesj283
James J.
6/29/17

Your site is very user friendly, however, I'm always reluctant to submit my email and phone number, I don't want to be solicited in any way outside of this requested business.

izzyn2
IZZY N.
6/29/17

USED YOU GUYS LAST YEAR SUPER IMPRESSED WITH THE SPEED, EFFICIENCY AND PROFESSIONALISM OF ALL YOUR STAFF

peterg251
Peter G.
6/29/17

Thank you for contacting me after the initial form was not sent! I appreciate your customer service.

duanem34
duane M.
6/29/17

The Professionals were recommended by a customer who has used you twice, Noelle Croley. Hopeful for a great move!

carolinac22
Carolina C.
6/29/17

I am a return customer. I was very pleased with my experience 2 years ago and look forward to moving with your services again.

stephenn52
Stephen N.
6/29/17

The Professionals are the best movers I have ever worked with and I have hired them for 4 large moves over the last 3 years. They have my highest recommendation!

andreab228
Andrea B.
6/29/17

The Professionals Moving Specialists website has been easy to navigate and a welcome solution to getting an estimate for our moving needs.

filiped5
Filipe D.
6/29/17

So far, been easy and detailed. Love the layout and how hassle free it was. However, I have not used the service, yet. Still waiting on confirmation/quote.

andrewy31
Andrew Y.
6/29/17

I was expecting a very short form for online quote like other movers, which is why the four-star, but I like how comprehensive it is and would recommend it to friends

erict145
eric t.
6/29/17

Website is user-friendly, and asks more questions than some other companies. Hopefully that yields a more exact quote.

michaelk443
Michael K.
6/29/17

What you have is fine. I just gave it 3 stars as it's just not the thing you jump up and down about. Your responsiveness will dictate the rating that is significant. However the fact that you are asking is important.

heatherm284
heather m.
6/29/17

I've had two flawless moves with the professionals, looking forward to the third. who says that? looking forward to a move?

helenl123
Helen L.
6/29/17

Pretty good so far... hopefully I get the best quote. I'm moving down the street and my furniture is not that valuable so I'm looking for quick and easy move out of the apartment by 10am at the latest and storage until June 30th in the late afternoon.

candices41
Candice S.
6/29/17

I have used The Professionals several times and they are exceptional. I have had positive experiences each time and they're very efficient!

amandaw182
Amanda W.
6/29/17

Good start at getting an accurate estimate. feel there are some areas that could include other options to make it more comprehensive.

amih7
Ami H.
6/29/17

V. specific checklist for the moving estimate; wish there was more info concerning the sizing of the boxes (I'm not sure if what I had in mind was actually "Small" vs. "Medium").

Questions? Get answers from the The Professionals Moving Specialists staff and other customers.

The Professionals Moving Specialists?