The Professionals Moving Specialists reviews

shannonb132
Shannon B.
7/19/17

My boyfriend and I are moving in together. I did not see an option for moving 2 apartments into 1 and where to put a second address.

mikem819
mike m.
7/17/17

i used you guys in my last move and you were great. i'm moving again and it's nice to not have to shop around for reliable movers.

bernadetteu
Bernadette U.
7/10/17

Haven't received estimate yet, BUT they is very user friendly and quite effortless and efficient to navigate

brandons146
Brandon S.
7/7/17

Good breakdown for quote estimate. One suggestion would be to list approximate box dimensions in the form entry page.

gracec116
Grace C.
7/2/17

I've used The Professionals and the Green Boxes for three moves. Always easy moves, with professional employees.

lauriet39
Laurie T.
6/30/17

The Professionals are the best moving company around! I've recommended them to countless friends & family - always an A+ experience!

leigha26
Leigh A.
6/24/17

I like the itemized list of furniture and rooms to help think of everything. Site is very well organized

jessicay32
Jessica Y.
6/19/17

i've used the professionals before and had a wonderful experience. Nothing was damaged, always on time. Excellent customer service!

terryt111
Terry T.
6/16/17

This was the first time I had ever hired movers as I simply don't move often; I tend to be more of the nesting type, I suppose, and despise the stress of moving. Movers are a sizable expense but I knew I needed to budget for such service with my recent move having acquired enough furniture and "stuff" over time. I could not be happier with my decision to book The Professionals Moving Specialist. They were safe, careful, efficient, friendly, and professional. My cost came in wellunder the estimate. Not only were the movers punctual, they gave me option and notice their running ahead of schedule. Plus my belongings were handled with utmost care.

mozellep
Mozelle P.
6/15/17

A co-worker told me just this morning that she is using your company for her move scheduled later this month. I got the details and thus far like the website. She states she has used your company before. I hope my experience equals hers.

victorias153
Victoria S.
6/7/17

Such an easy site to use. Have used this service in the past and plan to use again for my upcoming move.

donnah240
Donna H.
6/7/17

We were so pleased with our move by The Professional Moving Specialists last March we are using them again!

maryv54
Mary V.
5/31/17

Enjoy the thorough inventory process if i want a precise estimate. I am hoping to work with you for my move!

ravip19
Ravi P.
5/30/17

The estimation process is good. I can't say I'll recommend until I go through the whole process though. :)

dh168
D H.
5/30/17

Your movers moved me into my home last Spring and I was so pleased that I hired your team for my move this Summer and they did not disappoint. Showed up on time, worked efficiently and were very careful with my belongings.

michaelx12
Michael X.
5/26/17

Easy to use website and very professional staff. The movers showed up on time, and took great care of my belongings.

lisah474
Lisa H.
5/23/17

I just worked with one of your moving teams last week and had a fantastic experience! I'm looking forward to working with you again soon.

annev32
Anne V.
5/15/17

I love this company! I have recommended them several times, and I always look here first for my moving needs. The Professionals is always reliable, the prices are always fair, and their staff are the most pleasant and easy to work with people. I highly recommend this company.

timg150
Tim G.
5/15/17

I used the Professionals for a previous move and was very impressed. The ability to pay in person with a credit card was very convenient.

maryannb31
Maryann B.
4/28/17

We are seeking an estimate from your company for a move in May. You have come highly recommended by Susan Sondag.

lavonf1
Lavon F.
4/27/17

Input does not allow for expanded explanations. Very professional, on time , and efficient. Happy with service and price.

candices41
Candice S.
4/21/17

I have used The Professionals several times and they are exceptional. I have had positive experiences each time and they're very efficient!

tricial15
tricia l.
4/17/17

I like how your form has a list of furniture so the customer doesn't have to remember everything they have to move!

annas293
Anna S.
4/16/17

I worked with the Professionals the last time I moved 2 years ago, and wouldn't go with anyone else this time, if I can help it!

anthonys285
Anthony S.
4/14/17

This is the second year that I am using "The Professionals" my family and I couldn't be happier with their expedited timely manner in moving. Nothing was broke or damaged.

Questions? Get answers from the The Professionals Moving Specialists staff and other customers.

The Professionals Moving Specialists?