Moves4You

Moves4You has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Moves4You also ranks 23rd among Moving Service sites.

How would you rate Moves4You?

“Satisfied costumer”

Brianne W.
11/14/15

I store my important stuff here yesterday, and I’m satisfied with their care. Not only they secure things, they have a safe, clean and secure storage room for everything. I will always go back and see the staff here – skilled and friendly. I feel satisfied and recommend this moving company.

briannew1
November 14th, 2015
terip5
November 16th, 2015
Love the local business of Moves 4 You. I have a good experience with the stuff and one thing for sure they have, they have a secure and safe self-storage. I moved last month and experience the flexibility, accuracy and being a helpful of the staff, they gave advices too. I would always recommend the team.
marvinm21
October 31st, 2015
This guys helps me to move some big furniture. They were reached on time and did everything perfectly. Hope would use their service again if need.

Questions? Get answers from the Moves4You staff and other customers.

Man and Van Move - Affordable moving company in Bournemouth. We move nationwide. Call us now at 07872467911

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Moves4You?

Have a question about Moves4You?