CalgaryMoversPro.ca

CalgaryMoversPro.ca has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. CalgaryMoversPro.ca also ranks 25th among Moving Service sites.

How would you rate CalgaryMoversPro.ca?

“Excellent company”

Andy K.
12/11/15

I've used Calgary Movers Pro three times. Their moving coordinator during my most recent claim kept up-to-date with me on the delivery date, how everything was going, and he checked in on me afterwards. Their moving crew was also great. They were super-fast and did a lot more stuff than what we had thought they were going to do. They are awesome. If I have to move again, which I hope I don't, I will use them again for the fourth time.

andyk41
December 11th, 2015
joanneg45
November 16th, 2017
The mover's were very efficient and careful with my furniture! Also they were polite and mindful of my time and theirs. Great pricing and great results, if you're looking for a safe and reliable move,I recommend these guys!
samw150
July 26th, 2017
These guys were great. Fantastic professional service! Doing business with a company that puts client needs first takes the stress out of any move. I highly recommend

Questions? Get answers from the CalgaryMoversPro.ca staff and other customers.

Calgary Movers Pro is your premier local moving company in Calgary. We provide a professional moving service as Calgary movers. We are Residential movers and Commercial movers in Calgary. We provide a professional and affordable movers services such as...

How do I know I can trust these reviews about CalgaryMoversPro.ca?

Have a question about CalgaryMoversPro.ca?