Review of TheOneSpy

Tel: +61 29 0984 325
support@theonespy.com

sodiesj
5/22/19

The App is Poor and i did not get expected results when i tried to monitor my partner's phone so i hired a Mobile phone spy expert that i have severally read about his competence ''SOLIDARITY HACKER at GMAIL . COM'' i contacted this mobile phone spy expert when my suspicious activity started and i asked for a remote access which i wanted carried out when my husband travels , when he eventually traveled , i told the mobile phone spy expert so as to begin the process , i gave the mobile phone spy expert all the detailed information he needed to carry out the remote access and to my surprise , i gained access within 24 hours from the first time i contacted this Mobile phone Spy expert and I had access to all the Apps located and operating on my cheating husband's mobile device (iPhone x) with the iPhone Spy expert ''SOLIDARITY HACKER at GMAIL . COM'' i gained access to Apps such as instagram , whatsApp , Viber , Facebook messenger , imessages , tinder , ashley madison , match , and a lot more Apps , i was surprised at the magnitude of the dating site Apps located on his mobile device and i started wondering why would he have so much dating sites if he wasn't cheating on me, To be sure i asked the mobile phone spy expert for one last big favor , i told him i needed to see contents of his deleted messages , which SOLIDARITY HACKER at GMAIL . COM was able to help me get , this was worse as i saw series of deleted nasty pictures with a few mistresses of his , i remember i counted like 6 of them within the span of 13 months and all were outside America , This was just the ones who shared nasty pictures with him as messages and , chats and confirmation of extra marital affairs were confirmed with more than 10 woman. For the first time ever , i had the gut to confront him and told him in details of all his extra marital escapades. I am stronger now and can care less , although i am still with him but i have more focus on my self and career , i felt like i did not know what i was doing all this while as i took him so seriously with my high level of commitment which i think i deserve nothing less back from him. I am very grateful to the hacker as i am stronger and focused because of his expertise. I like his mode of operation as he cares and also put me through all the processes and making it a user-friendly experience for me. I STRONGLY recommend this mobile phone spy expert '' SOLIDARITY HACKER at GMAIL . C O M '' he is compassionate above all , thereafter experienced , reliable and efficient as well. You will be very glad , relieved and feel important when you have such a wonderful mobile phone spy expert working to sort out such issues

hamids14
5/22/19

Warning do not buy it does not work on android 9.x after many attempts and contact with support they said should pay back my money i have bought 1 year subscription but have not received any money
/HamidSW

christineg67
3/29/19

The customer service is disgraceful! I only get one woman each time and her name is Mew. It says ask any questions we are here to help! There's no numbers you can call and when you try to ask a question she keeps sending the installation. I installed it but I had a question and she said "I need a vacation! So! You have to do this!" I added a photo of our convo.

reissx
2/22/19

It offers you not only to view the files on the device, but also download them on your personal computer.The tool gives you absolute anonymity. Your spouse will never find out you spy on his/her cell phone.There is no need on possessing the target device. You can spy on your Spouse remotely. The entire process does not need any physical access.
contact: SPYFIX6 at GMAIL dot COM

isabellaj10
12/8/18

I hardly make recommendations but i wish to recommend Bill to those who genuinely need the service of a good hacker. He is probably the best of the best. He helped clear some bad records i had online, he was actually able to change my records in less than 24hours then my husband was a big cheat and i could not easily pin anything on him so i went on to hire him and he helped me hack my husband's whats app and gave me unrestricted access to his account and he never suspected. He is also a pro at Facebook, emails,twitter,Instagram hack and cloning of phones.You can reach them via email g a r y a d r i a n h @ g m a i l . c o m . You can also text him +1 8 0 3 8 1 4
5 3 8 6 or w h a t s a p p + 1 8 4 5 6 0 0 7 55 9 I am sure he will help you.

sandraa193
9/4/18

A friend told me she saw my boyfriend with some other chic at a concert &even showed me picture of both of them holding hands. I confronted him &he initially denied but after showing him the picture, he owned up &said it was a co-worker &that they only went to the concert &that was it. I didn't believe him so I decided to probe further.
Thanks to I N C F I D E L I B U S at G M A I L.C O M, who helped me so I could get messages back &also monitor his phone

joeg320
8/8/18

Buyer Beware - purchased this software. Followed instructions and installed it successfully. It conflicted with computer and would not work. Within two hours I asked for my money back as they say you have to ask for money back within 4 hours and only if system won't work on your computer. Their moron in tech support kept sending and resending instructions for installation even though I told him IT WAS INSTALLED but would not work. Never got my money back. These guys are crooks...be careful. Others have posted similar experiences as well. I should have checked however they mask the bad reviews but such a high rating not letting you see what really goes on here.

dudovs
7/28/18
• Updated review

I know the target phone very well because I have an identical phone. I installed the application as per instructions (not my first application). The previous two applications worked well (not TheOneSpy).
I contacted Support more than 35 times. Every time I got the same answer: reboot the target device or reinstall the app! I suggested giving me a 2 day free license to test the application on my phone. The answer was: reboot target device! I have restarted the target device more than 5 times, but the result is the same - the application runs for a few hours and stops again!
The application is fully visible in the phone! Everyone who understands, easily finds the application! Huawei phones always alert when some application consumes a lot of battery, often requires location, etc.

“Huawei”
7/26/18
• Previous review

I used the app on Huawei Honor 7 lite (Honor 5c). Follow the installation instructions. But the app has often stopped working. He never worked for 24 hours continuously. The application has stopped working in "accessibility".
Find a better app.

Response from Karen J., TheOneSpy Representative
Thanks for your review. You have pointed out three major parts of question in single review. I would like to answer one by one.

Q1: I used the app on Huawei Honor 7 lite (Honor 5c). Follow the installation instructions. But the app has often stopped working. He never worked for 24 hours continuously. The application has stopped working in "accessibility"?

Ans: There is no issue with your target device. In fact app works fine on Huawei Honor 7 lite (Honor 5c). You can test it, all you need is to follow the instructions carefully which are given in installation guide especially for Huawei target device. It will definitely work for you.

Q2: For many features the target device must be rooted. But this is not written in "Features"!
Ans: All the info about rooted and unrooted features are listed in our website "Buy Now" page. You can get all the information about rooted and unrooted features from there. To access specific page please visit the link given below:

Q3: Support is quite slow and uninterested in helping. Do not use this application on Huawei phones. Find a better app.
Ans: As per our customer service policy, support is available for 24/7. You can contact us any time. Just install app on your target device, test it and inform us if you face any trouble, our technical customer support will surly help you to resolve any of your issue.

In last thank you so much for brief review. Please contact our customer support immediately and follow proper guidelines in order to utilize and take advantage of your precious spending. Best of luck.
alahada
3/5/18

FAKE! Beware of it. Deliver donkey if you order pizza. I purchased this software but unfortunately, it didn't work on ios 11. At least they should mention which platform of iOS they are supporting. Why they say we support all ios versions?

Response from Karen J., TheOneSpy Representative
Hi Alahad,
First of all very sorry for the inconvenience. We are working on our iPhone application.
"We are sorry, we are not offering iPhone packages right now, please visit again". This statement is clearly mentioned at https://www.theonespy.com/iphone-spy-software/iphone-packages/.
angelicad13
12/22/17

protect teens by keeping an eye on their kids and teens online and cell phone activities. They can use cell phone monitoring software in order to view their activities they do on social media apps and on the phone. However, there are plenty of mobile phone and social media tracking apps but when it comes to the best cell phone spying software TOS is the ultimate and reliable tool for parents.

Response from Karen J., TheOneSpy Representative
Thanks, @angelica that you found TheOneSpy as a teen online protector.
elliea20
12/22/17

TheOneSpy has launched its new feature with name SPY360 with this feature user can easily listen live surrounding and also view live camera video.

Response from Karen J., TheOneSpy Representative
@Ellie. Spy360 is no doubt our top-rated selling feature. Thanks for the review.
ailsab3
12/22/17

I've tried the premier app to get logs of screen recording for social media apps such facebook chat, Gmail, Viber, WhatsApp and some other popular names. I would like to simply say, It's just an amazing app to record screens of the targeted device. Recommend to all parents who worry about their kids mobile activities and want to prevent them from the danger of online world.

Response from Karen J., TheOneSpy Representative
No doubt TOS Social Media monitoring software is best IM's spy for instant messengers screen recording. Please utilize all other feature and thanks for recommendation and review.
alinec3
8/17/17

I have used this mobile phone spy software and I found it far better than any other spy app in the online market. I will definitely recommend one and only TheOneSpy cell phone tracking app for better digital parenting.

addisona13
8/17/17

TheOneSpy has best spy app for employees you can monitor your employees activities
through this app. Business man can monitor GPS tracking,call recording,surrounding scenes and sounds,social media,email and messages track.

bellar4
1/11/16

I experinced TheOneSpy and i found it complete remotely mobile data backup and protection as well as teens caring solutions. Its really helpful for parents for monitoring their children.I suggest you to everyone use this app and enjoy all best features app on your cell phone.

brookec9
10/30/15

TheOneSpy is a perfect and reliable mobile tracking and call recording app. Most liked the feature of this app is call spy and surround recording known as MIC bug these days. Need social media monitoring features and then it will be perfect than flexispy or teensafe.
TOS has launched more than 35 spying features including social media features i.e WhatsApp monitoring, Viber, and all other social media IMs.
According to the August-17 press release, TheOneSpy has launched computer monitoring software i.e MAC spy and Windows Spy.

Tip for consumers: Android app and iPhone spy apps are mature than Blackberry. They Don't support Blackberry OS more than 7.1

swammid
10/30/15

TheOneSpy is the best cell phone spying app with the bunch of new spying features which helps to keep an eye on your loved ones.

Yes, definitely TheOneSpy android spy program all rooted and non-rooted features have the compatibility with the android 7.0 and 7.1 Nougat devices.

By Brooke C.

Thanks for asking the question. TheOneSpy software can easily be directly downloaded from TOS website https://www.theonespy.com/buy-now/. The user can not download software other than our main website. In case of TOS iOS spy software, you must have access cloud ID.

By Karen J., TheOneSpy Representative

Yes Riya. TheOneSpy supports all android mobile phones and tablet devices and is totally compatible with latest android OS version. Mobile Model only matters in terms of their internal hardware security. Usually TheOneSpy can be installed in Samsung, Huawai, HTC, Lenovo and all kind of other cell phone brands.

By Brooke C.

For iOS software, you can contact customer support team, they will guide you. Meanwhile, generally, If any user has installed TheOneSpy software and after sometime Mobile Operating system has been updated then User need to install the latest version of TOS in the target device again.

By Karen J., TheOneSpy Representative

Hi Shawna, Thanks for asking the question about the working way of TOS. Yes, TheOneSpy cell phone spy and computer monitoring software work in hidden and secret mode. You may find the procedure of the installation of TOS app useful, where it is mentioned completely and precisely about the user security and secrecy of the application.

By Karen J., TheOneSpy Representative

This issue is with the Cellular Network-end due to its security. In the latest build that is 1.3.3 app version where both sides of the conversation are recorded. You may download the latest app build and activate it. Thanks

By Karen J., TheOneSpy Representative

Yes, we support Tumblr messages but do keep in mind that it's TheOneSpy rooted feature version. You can root your Huawei VNS-L21 with KingoRoot Method. To get more information visit https://www.theonespy.com/how-to-root-samsung-galaxy-s8-kingoroot/ Kindly get services from our sister site, to root your device. https://www.spyfones.com/pages/remote-installation-service#onespy Moreover, you can get remote installation services from our another sister site. https://livechat.supportking.com/onespy

By Karen J., TheOneSpy Representative

Yes Jimmy. Once you have installed TheOneSpy physically then you are able to watch live video camera on target Android device remotely. Thanks for asking

By Karen J., TheOneSpy Representative

Hi Shellie, You need physical access to the phone in order to install TheOneSpy app. Once you install and activate, after that you can monitor all the activities of smartphone, pc, tablet remotely.

By Karen J., TheOneSpy Representative

If the device is unrooted, all features would function without any issue except instant messengers app logs and data.

By Karen J., TheOneSpy Representative
Questions? Get answers from the TheOneSpy staff and other customers.

9 Photos for TheOneSpy