Review of TheGazeboStore

support@thegazebostore.com

debbiez68
Debbie Z.
2/13/19

The tents are great. My only wish is that we could purchase just some of the tent. Like this time we just need the top. Otherwise shopping here is quick and easy.

yeseniag7
Yesenia G.
2/11/19

Thank you so much for the wedding tent. beautiful and classy yet very strong. didn't move with the wind we had here.

debbiec287
Debbie C.
1/2/19

So far my shopping experience has been stellar and I certainly hope your product is please check back with me and I'll be happy to review my order with you and give you kudos if deserved may God bless you and your family !!! Have an amazing day !!!

jonathanj70
Jonathan J.
12/27/18

Thank you for making my order so simple. and shipping it out so quickly. it was a beautiful tent and really helped make my party a success

johnp1256
John P.
12/3/18

Great website! Clear choices. Had to call to find out how long to ship. Salesperson was friendly & knowlegable.

damonm38
Damon M.
11/30/18

Your over the phone customer care service was very fast and helpful. We will purchase in the future and spread the word to buy from the gaxebo store. Already planning a few customer jobs next season with your products.
Thanks
Damon

antawnj1
Antawn J.
11/29/18

Amazing quality tents. I've bought so many from Ebay and Amazon which break in a couple of weeks... ain't nobody like thegazebostore. Really strong wedding tents and free shipping. Holy moly!

marthap62
Martha P.
11/21/18

I tried calling to talk about the product for 3 days and could not get through to a live person. I left a message and no one called back. I almost didn't order from you.

anonymouse215
anonymous E.
11/19/18

Tried to call customer service and was put on hold for a long time without being told that no one was working or that they ultimately just needed a recording. Also the chat support did the same thing - it should just say to call back during certain hours.

claired69
Claire D.
11/15/18

The entire order and delivery process was amazingly easy. Used live chat to answer additional questions I had.

Haven't set it up yet. Will have a trial run and then use it for an event in a week and a half.

bonitah11
Bonita H.
11/14/18

Can not honestly rate you on returning have not received my merchandise as yet. Just placed my order - thank you.

giovannik16
Giovanni K.
11/13/18

Fantastic customer service! Absolutely AA++

I bought from them, got it in 2 days and couldn't be happier with the build quality. Honestly, called them like 60 times with questions, and they answered everyone of them and got me really confident in my purchase, and in glad they did!

quentinb19
Quentin B.
11/8/18

Best guys to buy tents from. I've been ordering for my rental business for 4 years now, and couldn't find anyone better than them. Fast shipping. Reliable sturdy tents, and hope to do business with them longterm

graceg60
Grace G.
11/8/18

Super Duper Service! Ordered the lightweight commercial tent. received it the next day! This tent is fantastic and super strong yet lightweight. LOVE IT! Thanks David for all your help on placing this order. I know I was annoying with all the calls, but you were fantastic and helping make the decision for our retirement home!

deew70
Dee W.
10/28/18

Your customer service is poor. Calls are not been answered or returned. Unable to ask questions about the product before purchasing.

johnp1228
John P.
10/24/18

The 32x16 tent is pretty strong. I'm happy with it, kept it up for 35 days straight without any issues. We packed it up, and are getting ready to set it up for the winter as well!

I recommend these guys to everyone

anonymouse174
anonymous E.
10/23/18

free shipping was extremely fast, and super tough tent! this party gazebo stayed up during some really high winds! was very pleasantly suprised

joannem107
Joanne M.
10/17/18

Pleasure doing business with gazebo store. Everything always comes so quickly, and they saved my rental business a couple of times with the commercial tents they offer. I looked at many other places, they are the only ones who offer quality tents and low prices, and I get to keep them for super long thanks to the warranty that comes with each tent.

Thanks again guys.

-Joanne from HappyPartyRentals

anonymousm164
anonymous M.
10/8/18

Ordered a 10x20 party tent and could not be happier. Excellent quality and received it in a timely manner. Very happy and excited to have our backyard party under our beautiful tent!! We are buying this additional 10x10 tent for more room!

jamesz21
James Z.
10/5/18

I have 1 problem with ur service I've been trying to contact this business everyday for about 2 weeks by telephone. Just the same recording over & over!!!
I just had a few questions that I needed answered and even left messages.
NOTHING!!!!!
Well I do d receive my order and it's the biggest piece of junk. I paid $189.00
Everything is cheap, the poles the connectors, nevermind the canopy itself it's paper thin.
It' seems like you advertise a durable product. Complete garbage not happy at all. False advertising, your product is probably 1 of the cheapest I've seen and your charging double. I'm returning this junk.

dianeo40
DIANE O.
10/5/18

haven't received the product and dont know shipping experience - so the ratings are based on the web site ordering process. hopefully the rest of the process goes just as smoothly

ah177
9/29/18

Order process was easy.

Getting the tent? IMPOSSIBLE.

Contacting the company for issue resolution? IMPOSSIBLE.

There does not appear to be customer service reps at all. No matter what time you call, the lines are busy and eventually you get told to leave a message and then it hangs up on you. Nobody responds to the messages.

Chat through the website? Good luck with that. I got an answer once and a promise for a followup that never happened. I was told that Fedex could not deliver based on a bad zip code. Really? The zip code was correct. I have gotten packages from Fedex before at the same address. Zip codes are a USPS thing, as well.

Email? Finally got a response from a tersely worded email where I asked how to get my money back because nobody answered me. I am told they are refunding my money. I have to see if it actually gets refunded.

I would have been ok with them sending the tent I purchased, but apparently they do not have the ability to supply what they sell.

Do not order from this company.

jeromem68
Jerome M.
9/13/18

It took 3 attempts to get the order right.
I had a very hard time getting to talk to someone.
Trying live chat got me no where,there was no answer.
As for your award winning customer service, I finally got someone to answer the phone, after calling everyday 3 or 4 times a day for about a week. And yes, things went will after I got John on the phone. John, thank you for your help. As for the product, we are very happy with the tent that we purchased.
Joe M., Zebulon, NC

melanien23
Melanie N.
9/12/18

Not only is your website so easy to navigate and find what I want, this is the second party tent I have purchased from you. We love the other tent. Your quality is great and your service was great! Thanks for being awesome!

anonymousx80
anonymous X.
8/20/18

Thank you so much for this. Very happy with these tents. they are perfect and super luxurious looking. My guests love the shade, yet still enjoy the breeze when under it! Thanks thanks thankksss!

Questions? Get answers from the TheGazeboStore staff and other customers.

TheGazeboStore?