Review of TheGazeboStore

support@thegazebostore.com

lillis3
Lilli S.
5/19/19

Shopping online was easy, I am hoping to receive in a timely manner and that it is as nice as they feature it.

elainer91
Elaine R.
5/18/19

Good, just would like more details on set up. Also, would like more pure cotton/ old school army style choices (rather than plastics)

juanm148
Juan M.
5/3/19

Great tent. really strong and sturdy. The metal is really thick and heavy on the poles, and the connectors are really heavy too. Very ahppy with this purchase

richt36
Rich T.
5/3/19

Shopping experience good, can't yet comment on quality and post purchase service since we have not received the item yet.

andrewd123
Andrew D.
5/3/19

The check out was glitchy. I had to hit submit order or whatever the final step was several times before it worked. Kind of freaked me out.

renam21
Rena M.
5/2/19

This site came up when I put in a search for purchasing tents. The site is well organized and easy to find what you are looking for and the price was right. It was an easy decision and I am looking forward to receiving my purchase.

patrickk93
Patrick K.
4/22/19

It has taken over 2 hours to have anyone get back in touch with me. I hope the product is as good as I think it is. Thank you

roym105
Roy M.
4/19/19

Fantastic customer service. super fast shipping. I'm happy I picked this site becauase it is much simpler than the other sites, and the quality is there. you can tell this is a strong tent.

jamesa305
James A.
4/9/19

I was unable to contact your company, either by chat, phone, or email, for several hours. With this level of customer service, I am concerned about the level of future customer support.

aliciaj56
Alicia J.
4/7/19

Th website crashed when I originally tried to order on 4/6/19.
Because I used the PayPal option to pay, there was a delay in the shipment and delivery of the order. The system should be improved or do not offer PayPal as a choice.

bibianal
Bibiana L.
4/5/19

I like the pictures of gazebo tent they look very heavy duty fabric and the frame. Thats what I like about I cant look at the whole surround of the tent.

bichhoat
BICHHOA T.
4/5/19

I got no return call or email after several tries with phone calls and messages to customer services. Order just arrive almost a month of order.

carlosm215
Carlos M.
4/4/19

Got exactly what I ordered. The quality is there. You can tell this isn't one of those cheap amazon tents like the ones I ordered in the past. Shipping was really fast. I'm more than satisfied.

mohinderp2
Mohinder P.
4/3/19

A+. I recommended these tents to all my friends and family who needed tents. Very strong tents. Fast shipping and customer service is amazing.

Definitely recommend to anyone looking to buy tents.

michellec605
Michelle C.
3/29/19

omg shipping was super fast!

The tent is sturdy and very nice aesthetically. Overall I'm very happy with this order and would recommend the gazebo store to friends.

brigitteb24
Brigitte B.
3/28/19

Finding what I needed and ordering it all was a breeze. Customer service was also very friendly and helpful.

jesusm76
Jesus M.
3/27/19

Very happy with the tent quality I received. They were fantastic over the phone answering my questions and my worries. They really helped me decide what I needed for my upcoming events and I couldn't be happier!

kennethr143
Kenneth R.
3/20/19

easy website to understand. hoping the free shipping delivery date estimate is accurate and that the product ships within 24 hours of ordering

bichhoap
BICHHOA P.
3/15/19

the estimate days of delivery should be given to the customer so they can arrange some help. The merchandises are very heavy stuffs and they were dropped off in the front without notice of time and day. It is really tough and easily stolen.

troya30
Troy A.
3/15/19

Great experience. Got was I was searching for.The price was good and hope to use your service again.

robertm642
Robert M.
3/12/19

So fast the shipping. I wasn't expecting it to deliver the next day! Tent is great and has been holding up through some tough weather so far. Very happy with this purchase.

timothyf100
Timothy F.
3/6/19

fantastic rep this marc guy. talk to him, you won't regret it. got super fast shipping, and the tent was delivered in great condition. It is strong and will last a long time. very happy.

jonesies1
Jonesie S.
3/5/19

Great customer service. I ordered a tent. They called me telling me their new batch had a small defect and that I should upgrade to a different one at no extra charge.

Very happy with the quality of the service and of the party tent that i got here.

natalieb114
Natalie B.
2/25/19

Never could get an answer back from your live chat which would have helped me making my choice a lot quicker

debbiez68
Debbie Z.
2/13/19

The tents are great. My only wish is that we could purchase just some of the tent. Like this time we just need the top. Otherwise shopping here is quick and easy.

Questions? Get answers from the TheGazeboStore staff and other customers.

TheGazeboStore?